Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 6 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:23 pm

true lilly wrote:Hope you read my last post before it 'vanished'... I have things to do now, but if I get back, you'll wish I wasn't inspired to write a full essay version for Hearing Ears.

please don't...not on Kosher Kanackas of Pangea,how it involved into a Tintin World Order,that David Icke was instructed to blow up your car with bomb,and Bikers dressed as the bingo hall girls beat you up...
please don't,not in essay form...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 6 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:16 am

"Kosher kanackas of pangea" ...PMSL!!!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 am

Why keep pretending everyone is as INCAPABLE of REMEMBERING KEY FACTS, AS 'you' NEED THEM TO BE, TO KEEP THE HOODWINK ON... I post from an outdated phone, that IS HACKED AS WELL AS JUST PLAIN SLOW TO LOAD AND CLICK-scroll through EVEN WHEN NOT DROPPING OUT AND BEING HIJACKED. Is sod ALWAYS 'SHOUTING' IN Bold type... well when PHONE TEXTING it is quicker to go to caps than mannually insert BB Code... But of course all these, OFF TOPIC, ATTACKS ON "ME", and format that I CAN'T SAVE FROM HACK ATTACKS I CAN'T PREVENT, ARE ONLY THE TIRED OLD FORUM TACTIC OF TRYING TO DISCREDIT A TOPIC YOU CAN'T, BY ASSOCIATION WITH THE FLOOD OF LIES CONSTANTLY REPEATED ABOUT THE AUTHOR... So Thank 'you' for The CREDIBILITY that THINKING PEOPLE SEE IN MY POSTS BECAUSE OF 'your' OVERKILL OF LYING ATTACKS. ... Oh and Jason ,... Guess What...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:51 am

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 6 Lilibar

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 6 Kahn

Keep talking Lilly lmao

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:01 am

true lilly wrote:See 'they' couldn't have me posting at DIF where I COULD USE 'their' QUOTES of 'their' OWN WORDS to SHOW 'them' TO BE THE ENEMY, as I can only text short reminders here, such as -
true lilly wrote:Ha, and NOW, AFTER I pointed out that DIXIE DEAN'S, 'paranoid loon' ACT, WAS A COVER for 'their' deeper code-speak, TINTIN TURNS ON DIXIE DEAN, and, MOCKS HIM FOR WHAT TINTIN CLAIMED OF HIMSELF, BEING JESUS! FFS! But the 'best' bit... For Years, TINTIN HAS WORKED TO STIR UP NUCLEAR WAR between Israel and Iran... Then, after first slagging off ASSANGE when he drops low opinions of those, people want to look down on (giving ASSANGE MORE FANS), then when he drops, 'AUSTRALIA IS SCARED ISRAEL WILL INVOLVE IT IN A NUCLEAR WAR WITH IRAN', TINTIN BRANDS ASSANGE A PROPHET! FFS! Oh of course TINTIN still has to call him an ARSE, but IN TINTIN'S SICK CIRCLE of WORLD[LY] LEADERS, ARSES ARE GREATLY LUSTED. ... And remember, TINTIN HATES ISRAEL, TINTIN HATES AUSTRALIA'S SOLDIERS, WHO DIED STOPPING THE Total INVASION by NAZI GERMANY and JAPAN, TINTIN HAS OFTEN POSTED THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE REAL LAND OF ISRAEL, and so, TEAM TINTIN=DIF ARE AUSTRALIA'S MOST BITTERLY JEALOUS ENEMIES.
Ha, well we're all pretty well bored with Wikileaks now that folk are twigging ... It's all PROPAGANDA. NOT EVEN 'leaks' but what the DIPLOMAT/GOVT Authors KNEW WHEN WRITING, WAS FOR PUBLIC RECORD... That was in our MSM, AND IGNORED, LONG BEFORE ASSANGE RE-PUSHED THE SHIT STIR those 'stories' WERE WRITTEN TO BE. ... But I still won the race to declare KEVIN RUDD A TRAITOROUS TOOL of 'THE KING of the NORTH'. Suck Eggs
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:12 am

Ciggy wrote:"Kosher kanackas of pangea" ...PMSL!!!
NOT ONLY OFF TOPIC, BUT QUOTING THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD AGAIN
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:20 am

And here we are with the NSW Election around the corner, and at least 17 ministers already declaring they won't run, but none of the CON gurus, let alone the 'australian' Mods or Members dare cover all the real conspiracy behind the mess in that state, either.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:39 am

true lilly wrote:

...the voices im my head are'nt that witty madam...you DO insult me so...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

No, 'you' all insult the few thinking readers who stumble in here, and SPY ON 'you' at DIF and ALL THE OTHER HOODWINKING Forums and Sites. Jason, I know what this forum is, that's why I address most posts to 'you' of Team Tintin=Ickests=Children of The Father of The Lie. Not in an effort to convert 'you', but to show 'you' to be doing what GOD warned against, such as in ISAIAH 10. And Jason, IT WAS YOU SCREAMING YOUR TERROR of DEATH LUSTING DEMONS (that CORI DEMANDS THE WORLD FEAR), down the phone at me, and then you became more affraid of me, for remaining calmly unrattled by your threats of me being "TARGETTED" FOR MORE, EXTREEM ATTACKS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:24 pm

true lilly wrote:And here we are with the NSW Election around the corner, and at least 17 ministers already declaring they won't run, but none of the CON gurus, let alone the 'australian' Mods or Members dare cover all the real conspiracy behind the mess in that state, either.
well not openly, but boy do 'they' plot against those they can't buy or scare into Betraying Australia. ... post #25265, page 2527 of 'The News behind The News' thread at DIF, is a classic example of 'DIXIE DEAN' NOT PLAYING DUMB ENOUGH to hide 'their' plotting (in those 'seemingly' insanely rambling posts), against those who know better than to betray Australia to 'them'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:32 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

No, 'you' all insult the few thinking readers who stumble in here, and SPY ON 'you' at DIF and ALL THE OTHER HOODWINKING Forums and Sites. Jason, I know what this forum is, that's why I address most posts to 'you' of Team Tintin=Ickests=Children of The Father of The Lie. Not in an effort to convert 'you', but to show 'you' to be doing what GOD warned against, such as in ISAIAH 10. And Jason, IT WAS YOU SCREAMING YOUR TERROR of DEATH LUSTING DEMONS (that CORI DEMANDS THE WORLD FEAR), down the phone at me, and then you became more affraid of me, for remaining calmly unrattled by your threats of me being "TARGETTED" FOR MORE, EXTREEM ATTACKS.

Imbecilic lunatic...what alternative universe you operate in?
Suzy,you LIE through your teeth...You're lucky the forum dropped last night,what I wrote would destroy you...no,it was'nt act of God...I'll de4al with you later,at my liesure...
when I could be arsed to find the post where you start bullshitting through your teeth...

Oh,I'm not in any team,Cori's,Tintin'sIckes,Assanges...nor Sodlike members.You lied,that's why I turned on you.That's all...I don't build up credibilty to blow it on you...I blew it on edging closer to insanity...But I got better,each week this year,has had more changes,than my whole life...

If you got readers here...I don't want to know them...if they're like you...don't bother to wave as I pass you by...Tchus... What a Face
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:34 am

...time for a blowjob I think...see you in 40...or will I cook something after...???...nothing on Rage tonight...now what's really important in life...definitely not the rambling cow from Ballarat...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:54 am

Yep, all those 'australians' at David Icke's Official Forum with Moderator and Popular Personality Power, STAYING SILENT on the Changes in Australia's Governments and the news behind it, that Is World Changing News...BECAUSE 'their' MASTERS, WHO TURNED EUROPE, AMERICA and Most of The Rest of The World, into The CRUMBLING, VIOLENT MESS THEY ARE, DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW 'their' PLOTS AGAINST AUSTRALIA, that such News REVEALS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:42 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...time for a blowjob I think...see you in 40...or will I cook something after...???...nothing on Rage tonight...now what's really important in life...definitely not the rambling cow from Ballarat...

...adequate blowjob,mediocre noodles with chicken,shallots and celery...but the Streets Double Choc Ice-cream was just right!!! thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Again Jason,, my years of posts (that you lot are DESPERATE to DISCOURAGE OTHERS REVIEWING, FOR THEMSELVES), PROVE these 2 things Among Many - I have CONSISTANTLY posted on RECOGNISING THE BEST NEWS EVER &HOW TO BE A PART OF IT, and that YOU ARE A BALD FACED LIAR. It's 'you' and THE MOB who CAN'T BE CONSISTANT or RESPECT CONTEXT, while Bragging of CONSTANTLY BEING DRUNK, DRUGGED AND/OR, "ATTACKED BY DEMONS", which in any man's book, means, YOU LOT ARE MENTALY UNSTABLE, AT BEST.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

true lilly wrote:Again Jason,, my years of posts (that you lot are DESPERATE to DISCOURAGE OTHERS REVIEWING, FOR THEMSELVES), PROVE these 2 things Among Many - I have CONSISTANTLY posted on RECOGNISING THE BEST NEWS EVER &HOW TO BE A PART OF IT, and that YOU ARE A BALD FACED LIAR. It's 'you' and THE MOB who CAN'T BE CONSISTANT or RESPECT CONTEXT, while Bragging of CONSTANTLY BEING DRUNK, DRUGGED AND/OR, "ATTACKED BY DEMONS", which in any man's book, means, YOU LOT ARE MENTALY UNSTABLE, AT BEST.

you want to double and quadruple post...so will I..

Billy said:
be happy I even answer you madam...
I admit what I am,on the edge,see,that's honesty and credibility...You,like other schizo's...can't see you're cracked and delusional...Don't flatter yourself or bullshit your way out...I looked at your conspiracy industry thread years ago,I got through three post...before blacklisting you from further reads.When SOL asked me to go for Mod,I said I have to read shit postings,I did'nt want it on other grounds too...but you were always one of the deterrants.

Your news...hahahahaha...I laugh at the term Boozeletters...but yours is from out your arse...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Hee hee, yet more news of archeology proving that the shit hole 'they' labled 'Jerusalem' (ONLY around 1400 years ago, After Many, Bloody, INDOCTRINATING Wars), is NOT THE LAND DESCRIBED IN HOLY SCRIPTURE.
true lilly wrote:I don't ask anyone to read my posts, yet they do, and at record levels (and even reference them in University sites), at whatever site I land in after a handful of trolling NET 'names' try and fail, to discredit the facts I present, that 'they' need to keep the world blind to. And 'you' don't have to read my posts, or do 'you'? Why else invest so much time and effort on my threads, rather than EARN a readership with 'your' own?
... and Labor is losing support hand over fist, all over this Truely Glorious Land, that 'you' God Mockers who claim to be Australian, Trash All Over The WEB of Lies...while READERS KEEP WELL AND TRUELY OUT-NUMBERING 'you' MEMBERS of The WEB of Lies, Posting THREATS AGAINST ANY WHO DARE QUESTION THE HOODWINKING, 'out of Egypt' FALSE 'time-lines' and FALSE 'locations'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...time for a blowjob I think...see you in 40...or will I cook something after...???...nothing on Rage tonight...now what's really important in life...definitely not the rambling cow from Ballarat...

...adequate blowjob,mediocre noodles with chicken,shallots and celery...but the Streets Double Choc Ice-cream was just right!!! thumbs up

Whom did you blow?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:37 pm

true lilly wrote:Hee hee, yet more news of archeology proving that the shit hole 'they' labled 'Jerusalem' (ONLY around 1400 years ago, After Many, Bloody, INDOCTRINATING Wars), is NOT THE LAND DESCRIBED IN HOLY SCRIPTURE.

If Atlantis was in South America and the Garden of Eden was in western Morocco, how close does that get us?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Whom did you blow?

rolf
I have'nt been to particular lately...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Whom did you blow?

rolf
... Say THE INSANE RAMBLING STAZI .... Then while THE INSTALLED, NOT ELECTED, CANADIAN CATHOLIC WOMAN 'Premier' of NSW, CLOSES PARLINMENT BETWEN NOW AND THE ELECTION IN MARCH, AND NON of 'THOSE australian' MEMBERS OR MODS at DIF DARE COVER IT, we DO HAVE have STAZI AT DIF NEEDING to make posts like ....]hee hee, ozpixie's public post 'as a member', explaining WHY 'they' HAVE TO 'moderate' at DIF, means the Mods are are getting A LOT of Private COMPLAINTS (because Public Questioning is BANNED and BAN-'WORTHY'), about HEAVY HANDED CENSORSIP .... That OZPIXIE MUST DO TO BE A 'moderator'=CENSOR .... And THAT IMPRESSES 'YOU' .... Hee hee ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Whom did you blow?

rolf
... Say THE INSANE RAMBLING STAZI .... Then while THE INSTALLED, NOT ELECTED, CANADIAN CATHOLIC WOMAN 'Premier' of NSW, CLOSES PARLINMENT BETWEN NOW AND THE ELECTION IN MARCH, AND NON of 'THOSE australian' MEMBERS OR MODS at DIF DARE COVER IT, we DO HAVE have STAZI AT DIF NEEDING to make posts like ....]hee hee, ozpixie's public post 'as a member', explaining WHY 'they' HAVE TO 'moderate' at DIF, means the Mods are are getting A LOT of Private COMPLAINTS (because Public Questioning is BANNED and BAN-'WORTHY'), about HEAVY HANDED CENSORSIP .... That OZPIXIE MUST DO TO BE A 'moderator'=CENSOR .... And THAT IMPRESSES 'YOU' .... Hee hee ...

...that was a queer move by State Labor...looking for alternatives for election day...might have to do it the hard way,like fill out every seat in the house of representatives,it'll take a while,but I'm an away vote this time,get a SPECIAL line to use...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:19 pm

'weird', is that 'you' mob, WHO LITTER MY Threads with HEADJOB CRAP, SLANDER ME for Questioning Why 'you' mob at DIF, WHO CLAIM TO BE AUSTRALIAN, DON'T COVER THE NEWS OF GLOBAL POWER PLAYS, IN, AROUND and OUT OF AUSTRALIA, and are stupid enough to think your slanders work for 'you' and against what 'you' WORK TO HIDE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:48 pm

true lilly wrote:'weird', is that 'you' mob, WHO LITTER MY Threads with HEADJOB CRAP, SLANDER ME for Questioning Why 'you' mob at DIF, WHO CLAIM TO BE AUSTRALIAN, DON'T COVER THE NEWS OF GLOBAL POWER PLAYS, IN, AROUND and OUT OF AUSTRALIA, and are stupid enough to think your slanders work for 'you' and against what 'you' WORK TO HIDE.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 6 Blowjob0

...you were saying?...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:42 am

Yep Jason, that's how to make a winning point...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next