Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Offical David Icke forums

4 posters

Go down

The Offical David Icke forums Empty The Offical David Icke forums

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun May 09, 2010 2:30 am

Well I will enclose a link, but then again it would be better to Google the link for yourself anyway.
It has a huge turnout of visitors, much info, freedoms of speech and a strong researcher is at the helm of it all.
Viva David Icke and well done Sean, Thirdwave, Krakhead and the many moderators who are fair and just in running the show. I am reading lots of info regd the Moon over there. cthulhu I feel refreshed just like having a shower in Amazon rainwater itself, and I have made over 60 online pals. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The Offical David Icke forums Empty Re: The Offical David Icke forums

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun May 09, 2010 6:55 am

IN a few centuries time, many folk will be singing songs in praise of David Icke, they would make great movies about the man and they would create a new thoughtform regd Icke too, and as for his deractors, their remains would be fossil fuel to drive a car to A to B.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon May 10, 2010 7:07 am

Berk.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Sun May 16, 2010 5:33 am

No Comment Tis I'm Not going to insult you I'll Just let youtube do it for me......

Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Hey in that forum I can spot the banned ones a mile off and Damn'Sod! is OK with me being here cos he wants a forum with real people with real opinions. I feel so refreshed, my IQ has risen in that forum and I feel so accepted. Really I do and I love the website as well.
David Icke you are LEGEND.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cloud Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Tiswas wrote:Hey in that forum I can spot the banned ones a mile off and Damn'Sod! is OK with me being here cos he wants a forum with real people with real opinions. I feel so refreshed, my IQ has risen in that forum and I feel so accepted. Really I do and I love the website as well.
David Icke you are LEGEND.

Ickey is a berk and so are you berk on a bun
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 am

Anyway Black Cloud, accod to Billy Ruben you are something called Boots over there, and please tell that IIAIA to enable certain people away from the toilet or just be a man and ban me, Del, Goldy, Thirdwave, DCR and hopefully Droike too.
I was gonna do a forum, have got the forum somewhere in cyberspace but I have it hidden somewhere. cthulhu Just a place for me and my pals to gas and gossip in really, changed the address of it and hey it has over 200 members in it so far but the name is changed. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 am

Tiswas wrote:: Just a place for me and my pals to gas and gossip in really, changed the address of it and hey it has over 200 members in it so far but the name is changed. cthulhu

The Offical David Icke forums Imdbfartman
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down