Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF

+6
Superfly
♥WW♥
daisy chainsaw
darthmiike
Daisy_Icke
John Drake
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF Empty Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:41 am

What a load of bollocks.

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104015

As if they cant see starshine is Tiswas. Hell she even has links to her Tiswas bloggs in her sig lol.

So is it one rule for Tiswas and another for people like sod? It seems that way.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF Empty Re: Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF

Post  Daisy_Icke Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 am

We are rather arbitrary and capricious in the way we implement our policy. Dame Tiswas amuses me, for now.

I may ban her later, on a whim.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF Empty regarding banning on david icke forums

Post  darthmiike Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 am

Hi new to this forum thought I'd join as I'd been having a little trouble joining the David Icke forum, the home of tolernece and free speech on the interwebs (except for me ).I was banned from the David Icke website before I'd ever even posted anything probably at the whim of some over zealous mod,(if i was paranoid I'd think it was a conspiracy), dif any how I never liked Icke in the first place just wanted to chat on the forums about ufos but apparently it's a selective crowd.
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF Empty Re: Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF

Post  daisy chainsaw Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 am

darthmiike wrote:Hi new to this forum thought I'd join as I'd been having a little trouble joining the David Icke forum, the home of tolernece and free speech on the interwebs (except for me ).I was banned from the David Icke website before I'd ever even posted anything probably at the whim of some over zealous mod,(if i was paranoid I'd think it was a conspiracy), dif any how I never liked Icke in the first place just wanted to chat on the forums about ufos but apparently it's a selective crowd.

Only the most submissive of censored wretches are allowed to climb the ladder on the Ickestag to achieve full alien probe conversation privileges.

But even then, they're not allowed to consider dissosciative memories of daddy's cock.

It would make less money for David.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:24 pm

daisy chainsaw wrote:
darthmiike wrote:Hi new to this forum thought I'd join as I'd been having a little trouble joining the David Icke forum, the home of tolernece and free speech on the interwebs (except for me ).I was banned from the David Icke website before I'd ever even posted anything probably at the whim of some over zealous mod,(if i was paranoid I'd think it was a conspiracy), dif any how I never liked Icke in the first place just wanted to chat on the forums about ufos but apparently it's a selective crowd.

Only the most submissive of censored wretches are allowed to climb the ladder on the Ickestag to achieve full alien probe conversation privileges.

But even then, they're not allowed to consider dissosciative memories of daddy's cock.

lmao lmao
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Welcome Mr Planet of the Apes. afro
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 pm

K-Fed wrote:

Welcome Mr Planet of the Apes. afro
cheers some funny stuff here, it never felt right having some sort of figure head (Icke) to truth the movement ,figureheads are for cults, religions or governments
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:27 pm

daisy chainsaw wrote:

Best summary of the Shitstag's policies, EVER!!!

thumbs up
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 am

So exactly what, I have seen the light and I am talking to decent people not people like you, Francis, Castle, Emtec and Flylead. So many names eh but please, for hells sake just be yourself for once. So you were the one using the racist words oh deary me, I feel so scared of you and so threatened Boo Hoo cthulhu . Anyway have you ever heard of the book 'How to influence people and win friends'. Sorry no Moon stuff is in it but the only book to read on that subject is Kaysing's book OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 am

Droike wrote:What a load of bollocks.

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104015

As if they cant see starshine is Tiswas. Hell she even has links to her Tiswas bloggs in her sig lol.

So is it one rule for Tiswas and another for people like sod? It seems that way.

I noticed this as well. This Tiswas is stupid persons. The give away is also that Tiswas uses the word "and guess what" in a sentence a lot. and guess what, so does starshine, the way sentence are constucted in English is the same with both. I have been learning this in my English night school classes this is what make me see that people have certain style of grammar that is unique to them, and they can not always hide this, especially if they stupid like tiswas.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:So exactly what, I have seen the light and I am talking to decent people not people like you, Francis, Castle, Emtec and Flylead. So many names eh but please, for hells sake just be yourself for once. So you were the one using the racist words oh deary me, I feel so scared of you and so threatened Boo Hoo cthulhu . Anyway have you ever heard of the book 'How to influence people and win friends'. Sorry no Moon stuff is in it but the only book to read on that subject is Kaysing's book OK. cthulhu

Nope was never Flylead but i was the rest. So what you have had as many IDs on there as that if not more.

The rule is no previously banned members are allowed back in and yet there you are even though you have been banned at least 3 times before. Is this payment for your sheep dogging and trolling of other forums? You being there shows what a hypocrite and liar Daisy is. I suppose you deserve a reward for being so stupid as to say you would be honored if Icke fucked you in the arse and spanked you in the back of the head while doing it. That's devotion, sick, stupid, perverted devotion but devotion all the same.

Handbag kicked off and stamped his feet a little when his friends got banned. I wonder what he will make of there being one law for you and another for everyone else.

Racist Words lol are you back on the lie that i called king of the mountain a coon? Go on show where lol you cant because it never happened.

Threats lol that one again, same old lies, Ive never threatened you and that's why you have never ever been able to link to one of the alleged threats.

I mean you keep telling the same lies over and over, even at times admitting they are lies only to come back and try and sell the same people the same shit the next day.

I see your over on Handbags forum again telling the lie that i send you death threats via PM. Cant you recall i called you out on that very forum on that very lie only a few weeks ago? If i send you death threats do a screen grab and prove it. You cant because its a lie and with you other lies people know they are lies but they are just to polite to say "shut up kunt you told me that lie last week and you admitted it was a lie".

Bill Kaysing lol, ive already proved beyond doubt he made it up as he went along, cant you remember lol. He told different story's for the same event on different shows lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:19 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:So exactly what, I have seen the light and I am talking to decent people not people like you, Francis, Castle, Emtec and Flylead.

You've proven yourself submissive and non-thinking enough to rejoin the community of Our subjects.

Now bow to your Queen.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:So exactly what, I have seen the light and I am talking to decent people not people like you, Francis, Castle, Emtec and Flylead. So many names eh but please, for hells sake just be yourself for once. So you were the one using the racist words oh deary me, I feel so scared of you and so threatened Boo Hoo cthulhu . Anyway have you ever heard of the book 'How to influence people and win friends'. Sorry no Moon stuff is in it but the only book to read on that subject is Kaysing's book OK. cthulhu
hey i was francis castle, its the punnishers real name ,cos like hell i was gonna give icke and his CIA, FBI infused round up of free thinkers my real name he'd probably just sell it to marketing companies ,never posted on the sycophantic icke site so can you send me a link to where i offended any one no you can't ,the only person who was offended was me." srry couldnt be botherd with sorting out the grammer not in the mood today"
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:11 am

I think we just got dissed on the ICKEE site for not being anti semetic wtf is that about ,thats the one thing that always worried me about ICKE supporters they all seem to have some negative anti jewish subtext to their posts and then go on to pretend its all love peace and harmony ,the icke site is more likely a meeting group for far right white supremicists and now with alex jones on board its probably moreso ,
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:10 am

darthmiike wrote:I think we just got dissed on the ICKEE site for not being anti semetic wtf is that about ,thats the one thing that always worried me about ICKE supporters they all seem to have some negative anti jewish subtext to their posts and then go on to pretend its all love peace and harmony ,the icke site is more likely a meeting group for far right white supremicists and now with alex jones on board its probably moreso ,

There are a lot of undertones in the Icke movement that Icke himself will never really understand because he's a brain dead drug casualty who only understands money. The real engine of Icke, inc., is the inner cabal of neo-nazis who show their true colours in terms of how that forum is run. The proliferation of holocaust denial and posts recommending the authenticity of the Protocols, doesn't help their case. Will Icke ever wake up to what's going on in his own enterprise? Probably never. He's just too far gone, no brain left.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 am

well said ciggy ,the problem for me is that the anti semitism is so obviously in your face on dif ,i tried to join due to an intrest in fortana (I meant fortean stuff) and never really checked their general boards untill recently i have noticed that probably 80 pecent on that site is anti semetic propaganda.It makes me think that maybe the NWO doesn't need exposing but the fact that the truth movement itself has been hijacked by a racist agenda and no one is doing anything about it.Also a lot of the posters are not even saying it's Zionism or Israel that is in control of the NWO they are saying jews are in control which is blatant racism ,
oh yeah and the protocols of zion i thought they had been exposed as fraud but some people still cling to them as if they are some kind green card to be racist towards jewish people ,any how this is how one of ickes poodles described this forum
" tried to read a few posts over there, makes my eyes hurt

they have a dark agenda, not good people, trust me on that

instinct " do they not see the irony Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF Lol

Last edited by darthmiike on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont even know if fortana is a word or what it means)
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 am

darthmiike wrote:well said ciggy ,the problem for me is that the anti semitism is so obviously in your face on dif ,i tried to join due to an intrest in fortana and never really checked their general boards untill recently i have noticed that probably 80 pecent on that site is anti semetic propaganda.It makes me think that maybe the NWO doesn't need exposing but the fact that the truth movement itself has been hijacked by a racist agenda and no one is doing anything about it.Also a lot of the posters are not even saying it's Zionism or Israel that is in control of the NWO they are saying jews are in control which is blatant racism ,
oh yeah and the protocols of zion i thought they had been exposed as fraud but some people still cling to them as if they are some kind green card to be racist towards jewish people ,any how this is how one of ickes poodles described this forum
" tried to read a few posts over there, makes my eyes hurt

they have a dark agenda, not good people, trust me on that

instinct " do they not see the irony Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF Lol

The complicated truth of the Jew matter is that there is a satanic heresy of it called "Frankism" which has increasingly hijacked Judaism, and done a lot of bad things in the name of Judaism. Simplistic fucktards will not see the difference and blame all ills on "the Jews", but it's a lot like identifying all "truthers" with David Shayler. Naturally the methods of the Frankists have been useful to the Vatican, so a Frankist/Vatican coalition formed, and officially so in such places as Poland and Croatia (where the ravages of the Holocaust were the most severe, by some "coincidence"). These are conspiratorial details that are too nuanced for idiots though, so Icke's Idiots will continue to not see what's really going on, and will continue to be antisemitic and fall into the dialectic traps set by the elite. Have I mentioned lately they're idiots?

This is a dark agenda? Their eyes hurt? Truth has been known to hurt, which is why they want none of it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:25 pm

People like Icke and jones need to be seen as offering solutions to the worlds problems ,and in doing so, by simplifying the answers simplify the questions to appeal to a mass audience. This in turn brings forth a fake form of empowerment to the people who believe they have seen through the lies of a conspiracy ,but are in fact then themselves dragged into another conspiracy .A conspiracy that it self has been devised by the peoples ersterwhile liberators.An example of this can be seen by the masses or religiously dogmatised christians, who now refer to others as sheeple who need to be awoken by their favourite guru (be it Icke, tsarion,Jones ) at he price of a book or subscription.
There is the problem the way I see it, people are not thinking for themselves but are being told what to think ,and seem to tow the party line and any dissent is frowned upon.
oh will i will read up on that franknism stuff when I get chance to ,like i've said before i usually more intrested in ufos ,but when I hear people talking about alien races(pleadians, reptillians,ect) as fact thats when I get pissed off . Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF 768873

Last edited by darthmiike on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF Tiger
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 pm

darthmiike wrote:people are not thinking for themselves

The deep root seed of humanity's current woes, right there.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:08 am

Anyone who tries to think for themselves on my Ickestag will be banned.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_spirit Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:16 am

we dont want you idiotic banned members back, what use to us are you.. who needs people who take offense at others disagreeing

eternal_spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:44 am

eternal_spirit wrote:we dont want you idiotic banned members back, what use to us are you.. who needs people who take offense at others disagreeing

So if you dont want banned members back why has Tiswas been let back in?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 pm

eternal_spirit wrote:we dont want you idiotic banned members back, what use to us are you.. who needs people who take offense at others disagreeing
you really are a hatefull little person eternal ,just saw your thead on dif regarding Islam and 've gotta say that you are one one the most reprehensable people I have ever had the misfortune of encountering on the interweb ,as for being a muslim disinfo agent Banned members are not allowed to return to DIF Lol
darthmiike
darthmiike

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:55 pm

That's YOU who take offense at others disagreeing, idiot, which is why your fuhrer Daisy bans all who disagree.

Bluddy thicko.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next