Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :)

3 posters

Go down

Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) Empty Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :)

Post  mrsmcgregor Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:40 pm

The forum is here http://truth-zone.co.uk/forum.html

Cool

mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) Empty Re: Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :)

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:22 am

That forum is Sanctum Zone mark 2, and all I can say is NO THANK YOU cos I prefer the FB page of EVERYBODY LOVES DAVID ICKE...!!! instead which is growing daily and daily.#
Oi folks, come to the FB page and talk with the right sort of people instead of people who glorify in the sellers of 'Legal Highs'. The Truth Zone is an ugly, ugly forum and I feel sick by just visiting it because I hate the phonies who are all rejects in that now defunct Infinate Love forum.
BTW, I am on the side of David 'Buddha' Icke than all the muppets in the TZ and SZ forum because at least he is doing SOMETHING with his life. cthulhu
Fuck off you Vulture and there are plenty of other forums and FB pages that I am a member of. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) Empty Re: Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :)

Post  mrsmcgregor Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:05 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:
That forum is Sanctum Zone mark 2

No it isnt. thumbs up

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:
and all I can say is NO THANK YOU cos I prefer the FB page of EVERYBODY LOVES DAVID ICKE...!!! instead which is growing daily and daily.#
Oi folks, come to the FB page and talk with the right sort of people

Fuck off you Vulture and there are plenty of other forums and FB pages that I am a member of. cthulhu

Yes but Truth Zones facebook page has more likes than all of those. whistle

https://www.facebook.com/Truth.Zone.site

cheers
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:33 am

I had a look at the member list, and do you know what I may join up but I will not bother with the SZ crapbang people. Yeah all I will say to any lurker here is feel free to join the Everybody Loves David Icke page on FB. cthulhu
Just for the record, if that child botherer BillyBastardBoy turns up in TZ, I will give him a real rap but hey his presence in ANY forum turns the place into a ghost town and he has hidden away cos he is frightened of me. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:20 am

Unfortunately due to some cockup with the registration I cannot join up, OI deal with it but I looked at the member list and I noticed it is not so infested with the SZ rubbish and esp that BillyBastardBoy ain't there. That is an added bonus in my books. cthulhu
Hey I see no Ciggy and that too is a bonus too but with the SZ they are phonies.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:38 pm

http://anythingeverythingsomething000.freeforums.org/index.php
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) Empty The Truth Zone Forum and Website is now at http://truth-zone.net

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:09 am

The Truth Zone Forum and website has a new domain dears, so some might think its down, but it isnt.

Just a slight change of address....

http://truth-zone.net/

http://truth-zone.net/forum.html

cheers
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:18 am

mrsmcgregor wrote:The Truth Zone Forum and website has a new domain dears, so some might think its down, but it isnt.

Just a slight change of address....

http://truth-zone.net/

http://truth-zone.net/forum.html

cheers

Oh....that spoilt it....you see

Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) F4cUW8e

I was going to blame TisSod haxoring the place cause you were stupid enough to invite IT over.

Thanks for ruining my moment.

Oh,while you're here Ownoiz....my new ride,I pick her up Saturday.

Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) JHHvXIz

Whats the go with them converted to manual ?

EB V8 pedal box,tailshaft ? Computer ? Timing...what's your thoughts if you've done them before.

Plus I want a bullet proof cover for the LPG tank....looking for front and back bullbars now....and five litres of flat.matt black.

let me know when you got time.I notice you got grilled for talking cars at your own forum...that was fuc ked.

I thought it was a multi-purpose forum,but some of your crew seem intent on making it DIF Mark 2...

not good ole' son

rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 am

Oh Sod,you offered me a loan before.

Bit short on rego old boy.

Lend me the $600 and I'll pay it back $200 a fortnight.

Trust me on this....

getting a bit old for Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) Pr0hMN3

my way around.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:46 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Oh Sod,you offered me a loan before.

Bit short on rego old boy.

Lend me the $600 and I'll pay it back $200 a fortnight.

Trust me on this....

getting a bit old for Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) Pr0hMN3

my way around.

And before you ask why borrow the money for rego when I'm looking to buy bullbars,

paint,and a gearbox conversion....well,I didn't say I'm paying for it.

But you see,the Hooker Real Estate in Taree stole my VN wagon five speed,working with Taree Police and a scrap merchant around here.

What you get out of it me boy is entertainment.Not only am I going to steal his XR8...I'm going to set 20 of his cars on fire

plus the real estate and some sluts house that works at Taree court all in one night and overload the emergency services to test

their response times for even better terrorist activities and murder plots against the Police.

I'll upload the photos here at Sodlike as proof and start a nationwide manhunt for me,to help raise visibility to my plight against the murderous scumbucket child raping police scum and the occults they protect.

Hehehehe....and for Circle Jerk of course too.

We'll be bigger than Jesus for fifteen minutes at least....so what do you say...deal ?

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

I was going to blame TisSod haxoring the place cause you were stupid enough to invite IT over.

EB V8 pedal box,tailshaft ? Computer ? Timing...what's your thoughts if you've done them before.

Plus I want a bullet proof cover for the LPG tank....looking for front and back bullbars now....and five litres of flat.matt black.

let me know when you got time.I notice you got grilled for talking cars at your own forum...that was fuc ked.

I thought it was a multi-purpose forum,but some of your crew seem intent on making it DIF Mark 2...

not good ole' son

Nice luxo cruiser. And no power robbing IRS like the later AU luxo-barges... yours has a real diff in it. thumbs up

I havent put a manual in one before... but i know the EB-AU windsor engines have the normal USA ford V8 bellhousing, so same as all the others and same as clevelands...if thats any help.

Your best bet is to ask on the ford forums and see if anyone who's done that specific thing responds. I guess you'd need to sort out speed sensor, the tailshaft would be different, and the ECU tune would be different, you might have to turn some auto trans stuff off or get an EB xr8 manual ECU... as you probably know, the falcons came as manuals from the factory if you can find one or look at one, or maybe someone makes a bellhousing to bolt other boxes on.

The AU 5 speed out of an xr8 will bolt up, the blocks bellhousings are the same, EB-AU.

or... put a C4 in it with a full manual turbo action valve body Very Happy .. they bolt up too.. but you probably dont want that. Very Happy
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Its a bit quiet here so come join us at truth-zone.co.uk :) Empty Brainbombs — "Drive Around"

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 am

mrsmcgregor wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

not good ole' son

Nice luxo cruiser.  And no power robbing IRS like the later AU luxo-barges... yours has a real diff in it. thumbs up

I havent put a manual in one before... but i know the EB-AU windsor engines have the normal USA ford V8 bellhousing, so same as all the others and same as clevelands...if thats any help.

Your best bet is to ask on the ford forums and see if anyone who's done that specific thing responds.  I guess you'd need to sort out speed sensor, the tailshaft would be different, and the ECU tune would be different, you might have to turn some auto trans stuff off or get an EB xr8 manual ECU... as you probably know, the falcons came as manuals from the factory if you can find one or look at one, or maybe someone makes a bellhousing to bolt other boxes on.

The AU 5 speed out of an xr8 will bolt up, the blocks bellhousings are the same, EB-AU.

or... put a C4 in it with a full manual turbo action valve body Very Happy .. they bolt up too.. but you probably dont want that. Very Happy

She is a nice cruiser,but the cops scratched up the paint on my last beast,so I'm turning her into an animal

house style car.I just missed out on a $2,500 347 V8 with nitrous,just needed some valve work,tricked up auto,lovely car.I hope she hasn't an airbag

I want to be able to crash and keep driving on,whether that's car collision or running over some pig,I reckon a nice bull bar angled up would give

him some good air/acrobatics and captured on dash mounted camera...the youtubers won't realize until too late,this is no prank cheers

Thanks for those tips,I'll be down by the border in the next few days,pity I won't have the gas to drop by,see what you got an ideas and shit.

Man,you should've seen this military style 757 fly loops over my house the other day,five hundred foot off the ground,I thought they were going

to 911 my house or drop an ebola bomb,I really stirred up some shit with the government man....it's getting red-hot.

Shame I can't have anything nice....the family I'm buying this from,babied it all its life...and I'm going to absolutely sacrifice her....

Well,it's a Ford,could'nt do that to a HR or Charger...sacrilege. It's not fucking easy converting them,but the HR,piece of piss,just weld in a

Rod Hadfield hump,throw in a T5 EA Ford box,which I have...and hard-core with a CRS supercharger and 2mm copper gasket,fun times.

She does 110 kph in 4.2 seconds,fully worked six with a WW Stromberg...Imagine a supercharger with a 2 inch SU carbie

12 second quarter mile I reckon...looking forward to it.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

BRAINBOMBS
Drive Around Lyrics

Fucked the whore in her ass
Slapped her in the face
Fucked her in the ass
For fifty bucks your ass is mine

Is so fun to drive around
Looking for some action

Suck me, baby
Suck my cock
Fifty dollar, the sperm swallow
Swallow my guts

Looking for some action

Fucked the whore in her ass
Slapped her in her face
Fucked her in the ass

Looking for some action

Suck me, baby
Suck my cock
Fifty dollar, the sperm swallow

Looking for some action

copyright <a href="http://elyrics.net">http://elyrics.net</a>
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 am

But I really got to get a race harmonic balancer for that HR...I spat three a year,,,

broke engine mounts and gearbox mounts

broke three premiere seat mounts and warped the last one and I'm only 84 kilos....

She was "Fully Sick maaaan ",as the lebbos say.

thumbs up rolf thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:04 am

Oh I didn't buy the heap of shit.

It was one of those days,the voices in your head nagged,nothing went right and I knew not to buy

it,turns out the son had burnt it out a little too much.

Twas a good day though...I scored half an ounze,met an Aboriginal elder who told me things about

myself and family...that I never knew.Ripped me to pieces actually.

So,I'm looking for another five speed Holden wagon.I must've seen about 20 of those LTDs in one day.

All v8's.....biggest heap of shit ever.No handling,no guts,when a Hyundai Lantra blew the doors off this gum chewing

V swilling Bogan...I just shook my head and caught the train home.And the government just put up the petrol excise...

Downsizing is the go....or I'll put the HR back on the road...no more Fords,hated them anyway.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down