Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN.....

+5
ACHAK
Lady Tis-Shine
daddlepoms
true lilly
goldenprince
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Empty team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN.....

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

UPDATE : TEAM ICKE HAVE NOW HAD ALL OF MY COMMENTS REMOVED FOR THE SECOND TIME FROM THE DAILY MAIL....YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM WHAT IS COMING YOU FRIGHTENED LITTLE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE scared ...SOON IT WILL BE EVERYWHERE AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL PREVENT THAT...THAT IS WHY I AM POSTING IT ON THIS FORUM WHICH OIS A SUBSIDIARY OF THE ICKE FORUM AS I WELL KNOW....YOU CANNOT HIDE THE TRUTH ANYMORE AND YOU HAVE SHOWN EXACTLY HOW TERRIFIED OF IT YOU REALLY ARE....SEE YOU ALL SOON TEAM ICKE AND BRING SOME SPARE UNDERWEAR YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT.
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Empty Re: team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN.....

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

goldenprince wrote:UPDATE : TEAM ICKE HAVE NOW HAD ALL OF MY COMMENTS REMOVED FOR THE SECOND TIME FROM THE DAILY MAIL....YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM WHAT IS COMING YOU FRIGHTENED LITTLE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... 567573 ...SOON IT WILL BE EVERYWHERE AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL PREVENT THAT...THAT IS WHY I AM POSTING IT ON THIS FORUM WHICH OIS A SUBSIDIARY OF THE ICKE FORUM AS I WELL KNOW....YOU CANNOT HIDE THE TRUTH ANYMORE AND YOU HAVE SHOWN EXACTLY HOW TERRIFIED OF IT YOU REALLY ARE....SEE YOU ALL SOON TEAM ICKE AND BRING SOME SPARE UNDERWEAR YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT.
So, you provide links and quotes to back up your comments Wink Smile ,
and your comments are deleted. No

'They' spew childish, ranting, bald faced lies and contradictions
(often in the same post, paragraph and sentence),
and 'their' comments stay up. ... ??? confused

GEE, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE MODS AT DIF DO. Twisted Evil

AND, 'they' still rant on at DIF about The DM, 'doing a hit piece on Icke',
while 'they' know that The DM has INTENTIONALLY opened their public forum
FOR the minions of Ickest Type Religions TO SELL IT 'as' coming from, 'free
and independent individuals
'... Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Empty Re: team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN.....

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm

They have shown by their actions and words EVERYTHING i have said about them is true...so it means nothing except to show the total lack of freedom they want and the absolute terror they have about what has been said by me and about what is about to come....fear is the only frequency they operate from, and it is love and truth that is shattering their tiny little world that has been used to deceive and distort others...they will never be able to stop or censor what is coming as it has already begun, and it will not be a pretty sight for the icke cult members to see, but it will set them free that is another fact they think they can avoid.
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 pm

I knew it was going to be published and stated so the day before it happened and that is another thing they are terrified over as they know i am exactly what i say i am : an investigative researcher who has been investigating team icke for MANY MANY YEARS, and have access to everything i needed to discover and know exactly what has been and is going on...that is why they are so frightened as they now know i know far too much and i have only revealed a tiny bit of what i can for now as it will prevent them knowing how deep this investigation has gone into team icke and all its workings and agenda...that is why i can stand by EVERYTHING as i have all the evidence i need, and why they are showing the absolute terror they are feeling by trying to remove the truth from the public arena but it will be a much much larger audience when it all comes out and they can do nothing to prevent it, it has already begun.

Last edited by goldenprince on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Icke is gonna become duke & dutchess of weathering heights
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 pm

K-Federino wrote:Icke is gonna become duke & dutchess of weathering heights

i have no intention of decoding that i am ready for bed as i have work to do later, but wuthering heights was a great song and one of my favourites [not that i care if anyone knows something about me] noway
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Empty last post before bed-time

Post  goldenprince Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm

The daily mail have now stopped taking comments on its page, at least a week earlier than last time, so team icke have clearly used their complaints to prevent anything else being shown on there after my all my comments stated above were deleted twice, that shows the absolute terror from team icke and the lengths they will go in order to prevent the REAL TRUTH of what they are ALL about coming out in a way they have no means of stopping whatsoever...but nothing they do can stop what will happen and the audience will be far far greater far that, and no amount of lies and deception because of the total fear of being seen for what they really are will stop that happening,i can assure you on that
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:03 pm

he'll have a change of heart & fade away like Pink floyd & U2

he might move to S africa to eat beetles with creedo

they eat their own
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 am

goldenprince wrote:UPDATE : TEAM ICKE HAVE NOW HAD ALL OF MY COMMENTS REMOVED FOR THE SECOND TIME FROM THE DAILY MAIL....YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM WHAT IS COMING YOU FRIGHTENED LITTLE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE scared ...SOON IT WILL BE EVERYWHERE AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL PREVENT THAT...THAT IS WHY I AM POSTING IT ON THIS FORUM WHICH OIS A SUBSIDIARY OF THE ICKE FORUM AS I WELL KNOW....YOU CANNOT HIDE THE TRUTH ANYMORE AND YOU HAVE SHOWN EXACTLY HOW TERRIFIED OF IT YOU REALLY ARE....SEE YOU ALL SOON TEAM ICKE AND BRING SOME SPARE UNDERWEAR YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT.

Excuse me, GoldenMentalCase! The Daily Mail is not able to have Icke moderators from deleting your comments and anyway what is the truth in your books Mister! Sound like a ex-follower who wanted to be close to Icke but never got there did you!!! cthulhu Yes, this forum is a subsidary of the Icke forum and it is a fringe forum but I do not think The Daily Mail will make another article on the rantings of you! It is the name of David Icke which interests you, not the fantasy truthseeking of you! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Empty WHEEL OUT THE TIRED OLD OCCULT CAT WITH MANY I'DS...TEAM ICKE'S FAVOURITE PSYCHOPHANT HAS ARRIVED

Post  goldenprince Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 am

YAWN...still using the same old he must be mental tactic...has sean taught you that and sent you to his charm school, you are all totally spineless and can only issue your snide remarks from behind a keyboard, as none of you have the backbone or the courage to face the truth....and the only ones interested in being close to icke and his name are the ones feeding from his trough,

My job has been to investigate,infiltrate and research for many years and discover the REAL TRUTH about team icke and all its workings and agenda, but still you try your weak tactics to dismiss me, you have offered nothing in the way of evidence to try and show i am wrong because NONE OF YOU CAN...that is why team icke is currently wheeling out its most loyal noses from the trough....and what a poor effort it was....why not ask the moonies to back david icke up as you seem to like them too for their 'good work for humanity'...dont make me laugh,and TEAM ICKE HAD ME REMOVED FROM THE DAILY MAIL BY ISSUING NUMEROUS FALSE COMPLAINTS AND WARNINGS OF LEGAL INTERVENTION, SAME OLD TACTIC FROM MR FREEDOM HIMSELF, I have seen through and way beyond the curtain of the wizard of icke and his band of controlled and desperate to please munchkins, and all their deception and lies, and it all backed by SOLID EVIDENCE....

So carry on with your frankly pathetic attempts to try and discredit me, or ironically label me some icke groupie wannabe, coming from you and sean, that has to be a great laugh to start my day with, and i ask again, if Pamela [icke] was a plant sent in to destroy icke for the control system, how come sean still works there as he was employed by Pamela...would he also not be part of that plan....oh silly me , forgot i was dealing with the wizard of icke, who thinks all things can be hidden.. so save your breath tizzy, and keep all yur sock puppets quiet, as i know exactly how you work and what you are in this whole spiders web of deceit too, and just watch the whole house of marked cards come crashing down around you...and know that the guy you all tried to discredit and label as mad like icke was, was the one who had the truth on you all to do it.....buenos dias

I KNOW WHICH WAY THIS INVESTIGATION IS GOING AND IT NOT DOWN THE LIES PATH WITH YOU ALL.

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Lies-hwy-truth-drive

Last edited by goldenprince on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  ACHAK Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:48 am

OMG! Golden Prince YOU REALLY ARE deluded! What a prize ranter! This is my first- and maybe last- post here for i feel compelled just now. I've been reading the Daily Mail comments section & tried to post some pro-Icke comments but was NOT allowed. I tried to post what Pamela said on one of her pages- Saturday- she says "you couldn't make it up", that the article has twisted & stated things she did not say; but could not. I tried to post criticisms about the article in general and was denied...SO....Just how could "Team Icke" get your comments removed??? If you stop & really think (& calm down) you'll see that is pathologically absurd. The Daily Mail prints a defamatory article on David Icke then you claim they are working with him??? Come on now my dear man! You're showing signs of insanity. Why are you (in your own words) so obsessed with Truth? Because you haven't found it of course; for the "Truth Sets You Free." I've been interested in David Icke for years but i keep an open mind & sit on the fence regarding him; i for one don't feel he's doing it for money- he really believes what he's writing & talking about & has a mission to spread the word & has the stage (& the guts hah hah) to do it. His closest supporters may be over zealous but that's understandable given the toxic state of conscious reality here. None of that matters to me; to me the SPIRIT of the message is all that matters- the energy & vibe of it & Icke has always thrilled me that way. But as i say, i keep a really open mind. I can have a larf at Icke too.... I see life as a Divine Comedy but some i see are taking it all far too seriously. One of the comments mentioned that anti-Ickesters are the "worst kind of obsessive" i would have to whole heartedly agree. This and the infinite Love forum are full of know it alls, piss takers & Psychotics (Golden Prince?). Lady Tis was (shine?) is no better and lets her side down badly. David Icke illicits such deep & primitive passions in people! Primordial passions. Anyway, i feel i'm wasting my time here, you can't reason with crazy people: on either side. All i will say to end is: Chill- the fuck- out. The "New Age" has already dawned within many Hearts & minds, inevitably will it dawn without.
Peace.

ACHAK

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 am

ACHAK wrote:OMG! Golden Prince YOU REALLY ARE deluded! What a prize ranter! This is my first- and maybe last- post here for i feel compelled just now. I've been reading the Daily Mail comments section & tried to post some pro-Icke comments but was NOT allowed. I tried to post what Pamela said on one of her pages- Saturday- she says "you couldn't make it up", that the article has twisted & stated things she did not say; but could not. I tried to post criticisms about the article in general and was denied...SO....Just how could "Team Icke" get your comments removed??? If you stop & really think (& calm down) you'll see that is pathologically absurd. The Daily Mail prints a defamatory article on David Icke then you claim they are working with him??? Come on now my dear man! You're showing signs of insanity. Why are you (in your own words) so obsessed with Truth? Because you haven't found it of course; for the "Truth Sets You Free." I've been interested in David Icke for years but i keep an open mind & sit on the fence regarding him; i for one don't feel he's doing it for money- he really believes what he's writing & talking about & has a mission to spread the word & has the stage (& the guts hah hah) to do it. His closest supporters may be over zealous but that's understandable given the toxic state of conscious reality here. None of that matters to me; to me the SPIRIT of the message is all that matters- the energy & vibe of it & Icke has always thrilled me that way. But as i say, i keep a really open mind. I can have a larf at Icke too.... I see life as a Divine Comedy but some i see are taking it all far too seriously. One of the comments mentioned that anti-Ickesters are the "worst kind of obsessive" i would have to whole heartedly agree. This and the infinite Love forum are full of know it alls, piss takers & Psychotics (Golden Prince?). Lady Tis was (shine?) is no better and lets her side down badly. David Icke illicits such deep & primitive passions in people! Primordial passions. Anyway, i feel i'm wasting my time here, you can't reason with crazy people: on either side. All i will say to end is: Chill- the fuck- out. The "New Age" has already dawned within many Hearts & minds, inevitably will it dawn without.
Peace.

Yet another sock-puppet arrives, and dont try the i am deluded tactic again...team icke and i both know i have everything i need evidence wise, and the fall is going to be mighty, and they had my comments removed firstly by numerous complaints and then when i re-posted them slightly different as i know what they had done [the daily mail informed me they were removed because of complaints] , they then use the threat of legal action which caused the daily mail to shut down the comments page far earlier than last time [at least a week,]

So dont come here telling me to chill the fuck out, who do you think you are, saying that to me, you dont know anything about me and if you did you would know i am not someone who ever lets anybody speak to me like that, i am strong, confident and take no shit from anyone, as i am not some weak minded being who needs an ego to convince themselves they are more than they are..i know who i am, and unlike team icke, i do have the backbone and courage to face ANYONE, so dont sit behind your keyboard thinking you can tell me anything, braveheart,

I am far from obsessive, it is my work and it is my job to have investigated them, and i have everything i need and that is why i know they cannot and have not been able to dismiss ANYTHING i have presented, which is a tiny amount of what i have uncovered over the years i have been doing this work, all they and clearly you too can do to me, is try and label me insane , deluded etc, yet icke was labelled the same and all of you defend him by saying they did it because he was getting to close to the truth !!!! your hypocrisy bleeds through every contact i have with you all,

But nothing you can say about me matters as i stand by everything i have uncovered and even though i cannot reveal it all until the time is right , what i have shown so far cannot be dismissed as lies or fantasy by you or team icke , otherwise you all would have took it apart with great delight, but my evidence is SOLID, and that is why you resort to these petty tactics of trying to label me insane, that is all you have left to try and do to attempt to dismiss me and deflect what is coming and i can assure you , IT WILL NOT WORK AS IT IS TOO LATE.

As for the 'new age' again you show your total naivety as the new age is a control system construct to shepherd in the age of lucifer.. which is what icke's purpose for the 'Great work' has been, but i forgive your ignorance as i know what frequency you operate from, as the wizard of icke ensures that in order to have total compliance.

So go back to your forum and stop thinking anything you say will prevent what has already begun...as for other forums having know-alls on it, the icke forum is locked into ego and you get no bigger know all than ones who come from 'mind' and ego...hence why icke's munchkins who work for him [do i really need to explain this to you ??? hmm] are so desperate to please him as he DEMANDS it as his ego and total control methods encompasses them all.

Hello goldenprince,

We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "He once claimed he's the Son of God and the world is run by alien lizards, but the story of David Icke's marriage breakdown is almost as weird" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html), 09/01/2012 at 01:22

Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.

Should the situation change, we will review and consider re-publishing. Until such time, your comment will remain off the site. To avoid this happening again, please take the time to review the House Rules and site Terms and Conditions.

Terms: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/terms.html
House Rules: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/house_rules.html
Privacy Policy: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/privacy.html
This is an automated message from MailOnline.

Last edited by goldenprince on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:34 am

p.s just had another 6 emails from the daily mail, they have re-instated two of my comments after i complained they are doing at the behest of team icke but have kept out the others as is their discretion because of the complaints from team icke...here is one of the emails stating one of my comments is back on :

Dear goldenprince,

We would like to let you know that your comment made on "He once claimed he's the Son of God and the world is run by alien lizards, but the story of David Icke's marriage breakdown is almost as weird" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2083287/David-Ickes-marriage-breakdown-He-claimed-hes-Son-God-world-run-alien-lizards-story-marriage-breakdown-weird.html), 08/01/2012 at 11:43 has been re-instated on MailOnline.

Terms: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/terms.html
House Rules: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/house_rules.html
Privacy Policy: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/privacy.html
This is an automated message from MailOnline.
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:34 am

ACHAK you are fucking deluded man. Have you not seen the report abuse button on that site? When something like this goes off Daisy sends out the sheep dogs to do the dirty work. They would have been posting pro Icke comments under different names and reporting any anti Icke comments. When a comment gets reported enough times its pulled. This and many other tricks have been admitted.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ACHAK Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:57 am

Well your shit don't stink aye! I can't compete with all of this BOLD TYPE it seems but i'll continue to watch and see what happens with interest, though i'm sure it won't pan out like any of you think or wish.....By the way, i use the "New Age" for what else can i call the Spontaneous Love welling up in my Heart more often these days? I don't hold it a concept in my mind but a Truth in my Heart. And on my walk out this morning i distinctly thought the Sun had come out a couple times, saw & felt it shining on my face; i looked up & around but it was still hidden. I feel Joyous Spring in my Heart and feel this is what the future is bringing to the NOW. The "New Age" by any other name, this near Future.....Is a True thing. wave

ACHAK

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:04 am

That is why i put the proof on here from the daily mail JD, it shows how quick they are to say someone is "deluded and pathologically absurd", then when i present the evidence from the mail contacting me and the reasons why, team icke's tactics are laid bare for all to see.

Now you can see why they are trying everything they can to discredit me, as they are terrified of even the tiny proportion of what i can to reveal for now, as team icke are not yet allowed to know how deep this research has gone into their inner workings and agenda.

Thanks for your comments JD, it is warming to see others knowing how they operate too, without even having what has been uncovered revealed yet.

And to the sock puppet achak....yawn, as always you have nothing to dismiss what i have said at all, as you and team icke have no ability to do so, as it is solid evidential TRUTH. And i dont 'think' or 'wish' that is what icke has you all doing ...I KNOW IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN as that is what i have been doing for many years in my work,

And still you try and justify your new age claims....the age of lucifer is where icke wants everyone and clearly you are walking right beside him into it...tut tut tut

Last edited by goldenprince on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  ACHAK Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 am

goldenprince wrote:That is why i put the proof on here from the daily mail JD, it shows how quick they are to say someone is "deluded and pathologically absurd", then when i present the evidence from the mail contacting me and the reasons why, team icke's tactics are laid bare for all to see.

Now you can see why they are trying everything they can to discredit me, as they are terrified of even the tiny proportion of what i can to reveal for now, as team icke are not yet allowed to know how deep this research has gone into their inner workings and agenda.

Thanks for your comments JD, it is warming to see others knowing how they operate too, without even having what has been uncovered revealed yet.

And to the sock puppet achak....yawn, as always you have nothing to dismiss what i have said at all, as you and team icke have no ability to do so, as it is solid evidential TRUTH. And i dont 'think' or 'wish' that is what icke has you all doing ...I KNOW IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN as that is what i have been doing for many years in my work,

And still you try and justify your new age claims....the age of lucifer is where icke wants everyone and clearly you are walking right beside him into it...tut tut tut

Ha HA! As if! Spoken as one who really doesn't know what i speak of. You don't hear me at all; you're so far up your own arse you can't smell the shit! I've said i am NOT a "follower" of Icke, why can't you accept that? You let yourself down, to me anyway- i can SEE you're delusional where it REALLY matters, by everything you say- your whole attitude: You don't KNOW the Heart! You haven't found the REAL Truth or you would already be FREE! You may have found some startling Truth about Icke, i don't know, i'll wait & see & then judge accordingly. You remind me of Dr. Evil & are just as comedic! It wouldn't surprise me if there was a mini-you sat in your lap; & i can see you have henchmen.... I hope you find Happiness in your attempted demolition job!
Peace.

ACHAK

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 am

yawn like sean....that is why i always invite you all to speak as you are all the gift that keeps on giving, you prove my point EVERY time you all respond, as for not knowing heart, i KNOW from my heart and have done all of my spiritual development free from gurus , messiahs and books, you know nothing about me and can only resort to pointless childish posts like the one above....when you have come further along your path, you will understand just how much i do know and why i am strong enough to deal with anyone and face any of this rubbish from you all, you show your weakness in your words and your fear in your tactics...but please keep posting as you are doing everything i have said many many times...must go have real work to do.

Last edited by goldenprince on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:35 am

goldenprince wrote:UPDATE : TEAM ICKE HAVE NOW HAD ALL OF MY COMMENTS REMOVED FOR THE SECOND TIME FROM THE DAILY MAIL....YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM WHAT IS COMING YOU FRIGHTENED LITTLE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE scared ...SOON IT WILL BE EVERYWHERE AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL PREVENT THAT...THAT IS WHY I AM POSTING IT ON THIS FORUM WHICH OIS A SUBSIDIARY OF THE ICKE FORUM AS I WELL KNOW....YOU CANNOT HIDE THE TRUTH ANYMORE AND YOU HAVE SHOWN EXACTLY HOW TERRIFIED OF IT YOU REALLY ARE....SEE YOU ALL SOON TEAM ICKE AND BRING SOME SPARE UNDERWEAR YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT.

Fukin' A!!!! thumbs up cheers

Those deceitful fuktards need a good ol' fashioned beat down................ popcorn cheese

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Funny-pictures-kitten-has-a-happy
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:31 pm

What are you suggesting - there's Icke agents working as DM mods?
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 pm

uckinfuglyfug wrote:What are you suggesting - there's Icke agents working as DM mods?
Sadly, long before we were given the 'gift' (German for POISON), of the InterNET,
we had NET'working', so yes. A nod, a wink, a point of the toe, a 'poke', a tweet, and
all sorts, caught in the NET of FALSE friendships, are compelled to act 'as agreed' or
know they to, will have The NET'work' of legions of anonymous dealers of fortunes and
misfortunes, turn all their dealings into misfortune, as 'they' do for anyone caught
wandering outside The NET.

But, I thank God, these are just tests, parts of the sifting and sorting that must be done,
before The Final Accounting.

Now to bring it back to even more simple; ask yourself, how many employed at The DM,
haven't bought into at least one aspect of 'New Age' beliefs and doctrines, pretty well
all of which David Icke has attached his name to, then ask yourself if it wouldn't be
reasonable that they see those who don't 'Buy Icke' as insulting them personally, and
at least on a subconscious/ego level, act in ways they believe strengthens their position.

For example; we DO read many posted comments, complaining of not getting their
Pro-Icke views posted, and that that is 'proof' that The DM and MSM in general 'want'
to silence and hide what he preaches, BUT, how many comments DON'T we read, from
those sending Anti-Icke comments, complaining of them, NOT being posted?

See, with so many people invested in, as in, having registered businesses, selling
things that fall under the very wide 'New Age' umbrella, it simply doesn't 'pay' to
give equal voice to the countless victims of the snake oil that David Icke and his
ilk, peddle.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Empty Just making sure it seen EVERYWHERE.

Post  goldenprince Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:24 am

just to add before i go back to work : left this in reply to mark devlin on his soundcloud page,link is below , who declined to meet me 'for his own reasons' which i am well aware of !!

here it is in case they remove it, i am telling them exactly who i am and how deep i have gone to infiltrate 'team icke' JUST PRESS ON CLUB CLASSIQUE ON MY PROFILE ON SOUNDCLOUD AND SEE WHAT I WRITTEN AND FOUND ABOUT THE NAME HERE :http://soundcloud.com/dj_goldenchild !!! , p.s 'team icke' i am not involved in music !!!
butt

dj_goldenchild on January 10, 2012 11:55

@Mark Devlin: Thanks for the reply Mark , well you obviously have your reasons, but that is your choice to make, anyway why don't you check out my new mix on my page and let's just face the music and dance !!!

P.s i noticed my very old myspace has become very popular lately, told you i have nothing hide i just did what i had to do for my real WORK : investigate, infiltrate and research everything about team icke , and i am in liverpool just as i have ALWAYS advertised...you can even see me on there with some faces others will recognize...i am very very good at what i do in my REAL work and it is certainly not music, that is all you ever need to know about me !!!

take care

All the best
http://soundcloud.com/mark-devlin/good-vibrations-david-icke

Last edited by goldenprince on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 am

Great responce from you Achak, hats off to you but I will state it right here and now, is that Golden Prince is someone who thinks he is someone of importance because of that weird tabacco he is smoking! He has some mental issues so be kind with the idiot. cthulhu
Weirdo thinks that the Daily Mail has Icke moderators deleting his comments, no the answer is that it is DAILY MAIL MODERATORS that are deleting your comments because they are embrassed to have a deluded grass smoker like yourself as a reader. Your paper is the Toilet Roll and anyway, what is the personal life of David Icke to you??! Just jealous sour grapes, if you ask me. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Empty who fogot to put the cat out, it's diarrhea

Post  goldenprince Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:56 am

Anyone would think i am a mob godfather, as i have many many contacts, and i can find out anything i want with no questions asked !!
A horses head for team icke is on it's way
scared

And in reply to dizzy tizzy, and her many many hegelian id's : Is that the best you can offer pet, I don't use or need the weed, and from tiny acorns , mighty oaks grow....or as icke preferred from the bronfmann autoboigraphy use of it [illuminati isn't he, david icke ??] : todays might oak was yesterdays nut who stood his ground

AND WHO FORGOT TO PUT THE CAT OUT ?, IT'S DIARRHEA IS ALL OVER THE PLACE, THE EVIDENCE ABOUT THE DAILY MAIL IS ABOVE, GET YOURSELF SOME WORMING TABLETS , YOU AND TEAM ICKE SEEM TO BE OVER-RUN WITH PARASITES: team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Diarrhea%20cat_2

Last edited by goldenprince on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

team icke tries to hide the truth AGAIN..... Empty Enjoy the ride hahaha

Post  goldenprince Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:13 am

Just something to break the monotony on here,

JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW, FOR MY PROFILE ON SOUNDCLOUD AND SEE WHAT I WRITTEN , IT IS NOT SOMETHING I WOULD EVER BE CONNECTED TO, BUT SAID ENOUGH TO MAKE ME USE IT :
http://soundcloud.com/dj_goldenchild/club-classique

whistle whistle whistle

Last edited by goldenprince on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next