Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month.

3 posters

Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month.

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:54 pm

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t38p15-dark-haired-beauties-billys-favourite-girls#1235

thumbs up 

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty ParticleZen

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:52 am

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t38p15-dark-haired-beauties-billys-favourite-girls#1235

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty PinkFreud

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:56 am

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty Misstaken

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:04 am

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty Lookfar

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:30 am

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty Antiem

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:41 am

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty No Sodlike Girls ?????

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:52 am

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty Re: The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month.

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:21 am

It is a shame that you are not on there own lists of desirable men BillyBastardBoy, in fact if they saw you in reality (and my FB pal Anna said you look like a peado) they would run a mile. You need to talk more to the ladies in that Mental Institution you are in but hey, it is interesting that your are slipping with your TisSod game.
Me and Julian are laughing all the time at you and we are feeding off you as well. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty South Park Season 14 You Have 0 Friends Commentary

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:It is a shame that you are not on there own lists of desirable men BillyBastardBoy, in fact if they saw you in reality (and my FB pal Anna said you look like a peado) they would run a mile. You need to talk more to the ladies in that Mental Institution you are in but hey, it is interesting that your are slipping with your TisSod game.
Me and Julian are laughing all the time at you and we are feeding off you as well. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 

tiphat 

Thankyou madam,for revealing your vulgarness to the REAL women in this thread.

It's why you'll never make it on anyones list,being loud,ugly and having a penis and all.

tiphat 

EDIT: Oh,you have A (singular) friend on Facebook.Ann.Does she have a penis too ?.

Now what were you doing being a member of a gay site,to be able to see Daisys profile ?.

wave  Hello Ann/Dan or whatever.Are you batshit insane just like our Tiswas'nt ?

Don't forget to water each others gardens.   thumbs up  cheers 

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty Re: The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month.

Post  entrangermercenary1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Antiem and Looky both very nice ladies and have met them both. Lookfar was a star on the DI mod team along with Hunter.  thumbs up 

Hope your all well if your reading this  cheers

entrangermercenary1

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:14 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:00 pm

GET A LIFE FOR FUCK SAKE BILLYBASTARDBOY, it is embrassing to read your viewpoint on women that will CROSS THE ROAD if they saw your ugly face going towards them. rolf 
Go have a cold shower, you mentally ill retard but honestly, you are the best joke there is in this forum, you really are. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Empty The Velvet Underground - New Age (Full-Length Version)

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:16 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:GET A LIFE FOR FUCK SAKE BILLYBASTARDBOY, it is embrassing to read your viewpoint on women that will CROSS THE ROAD if they saw your ugly face going towards them. rolf 
Go have a cold shower, you mentally ill retard but honestly, you are the best joke there is in this forum, you really are. cthulhu 

To be quite sincere and honest,I'm very attractive,especially at the moment.

I find it hard to pick up a cheap root,due to the ladies being intimidated.They feel inadequate and flawed for near

perfection like myself.And if they do,they won't let me go,or end up following me home and rocking up on my door-step

asking for a serious relationship,in front of Sam,to cause trouble and make out something that isn't there.This happened two

weeks ago.If they do score me,they ruin it by going on about their stretchmarks or something that marks the difference

between woman and girl.Then I walk before I even get through their doors.I have a sixteen year old school girl related to the cops

following me around,leading me on,smirking at me like a slut and she is one,trying to influence my daughter and she has no idea

I'm planning her "accident" to happen,like she tried on my daughter back in 2008.And yeah,she wants to fuck....she's of age

and I'm thinking about it.....as revenge of course but that won't earn me brownie points with "Luck God" and a sticky situation I might

not avoid due to that little bit of black karma.

But you're ugly,old,watsed cocaine freak,what would you know.Picking at imaginery bugs under the skin,yeah,you'd look a treat.

I take $200 vitamins a month man and feed on souls of evil people to stay youthful....you,you're over the hill baby.

This is a woman,with intelligence,great looker and still my favourite babe on this rock.Clara Oswald,a close second...

The Catwalk - Forumite Hottie of the Month. Iy4hR8x

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down