Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke Versus Sherri Kane

3 posters

Go down

David Icke Versus Sherri Kane Empty David Icke Versus Sherri Kane

Post  drturi Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:12 pm

David Icke Versus Sherri Kane Banner11

For those who know me and the Cosmic Code jurisdictions, no explanation is necessary; For those who do not, none will ever suffice…

David Icke Versus Sherri Kane Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMcakh_begFHDtwRSuPcBU0sUd9VicrSW-SEMAdFInJfVH8I3vBA
"The future is nothing else than the reincarnation of the thought, ignorance is evil, knowledge is power"

Dr. Turi

JOURNALISTS VET MEDIA PSYOPS jewiSh ACTIVISTS TARGETED BY WHITE SUPREMACISTS SUE LEADING ISPs & CONSPIRACY PROPAGANDISTS  THE WORLD’S LARGEST INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS (ISPs), AND PRIVATE MINIONS DIRECTING THE MEDIA, ARE COMPLICIT IN FUELING TERROR, AND VIOLATING THE U.S. CONSTITUTION LANDMARK CASE FILING REPORT by Dr. LEONARD G. HOROWITZ and SHERRI KANE

Dear Readers:

Updated - https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t303-daisy-icke-tries-to-shut-down-illusions-re-visited

Today June 13th, 2012 the Tail of the Dragon is making a very bad aspect to David Icke's UCI or “Unique Celestial Identity” and his natal moon (Read more -http://www.drturi.com/explanation-of-the-dragon/) Remember I guided David' spirit for years and emailed him all my Moon Power books since we became "friends" back in 1991.

David Icke Versus Sherri Kane Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3VfJ7Z9SL5_wbOyBhHgxitBCV0cpDwFX770hlW3B_7aQ29HYu
The moon is far from being dead... or a UFO base!

However what does David knows about the real psychological values of our solid moon above when he profess in the "matrix" it is a hollow UFO base? The moon is an intrinsic part of humanity' psychological tendencies (lunatic/Moody? crabby?) and regulates human domesticity, emotions, sins and virtues. It amazes me that not only Davids' "Matrix" message is total bogus but some people actually do believe it! But who's to blame anyone here when neither own supreme cosmic wisdom or ever dealt with the reality of UFO?

Note also the latest Venus/Sun conjunction and the latest Solar Eclipse affected his 3rd house of communication and his 2nd house of self-esteem and money.But what does he know about real astrological forecasting? Check the impact and information on You Tube.

Before offering your fragile psyche to anyone or trust any "Talking Head" you are strongly cautioned to do your investigative home work! But as a rule performing the mental gymnastics to own your own salvation and decipher the truth is uncommon with a gullible, unconscious, often uneducated mass lead by their own fears...

Soon on the Discovery Channel - Dr. Turi's Predictions http://newsletter.drturi.com/admin/public/archive.php?id=1088:1364

Once more, apart my students, there is no way for David and 99.09% of the world's unconscious population to either comprehend or accept the moon impact upon the human psyche because Cosmic Consciousness is lacking... David is another human being victimized, responding neurotically and unconsciously to the stars above and as a public person he is subject to serious scrutiny. You can check me too anytime...http://www.pvhi.info/cosmiccode2010.html

My mission is to further anyone's perception of the divine or the Cosmic Code jurisdictions if they are ready for my work and I. The fact is I am a true "Human Detector" and exposing friends and foes is what I do using the science of Astropsychology! But only if your own karmic UCI is advanced will you be able to upgrade your perception to reality...Did you read "A POWERFUL SPIRITUAL MESSAGE TO THE WORLD" http://newsletter.drturi.com/admin/public/archive.php?id=1222:1507 or Death of a Dream - Birth of Reality yet?

But I take this particular case with David Icke and Pamela at heart because I know her so well, she is indeed an angel of light totally consumed to save the wild life. I also respect women and I can't stand ignorance because ignorance is evil.

Pamela, David's abused wife wish is to go free from the abuses and move on with her life and being so close to her we communicate a lot and I cannot help supporting her because I know all the facts since day one. I was a private counselor to many people for years and my words of wisdom are still heard by them all, consciously or not. While she is experiencing a raging court battle all I can do is to guide her the best way I can. One must remember she also had a traumatic head injury and the very accident is being used by David's vicious lawyers.

David is very controlling and display an obsessive, compulsive personality with Pamela, he will not let her go. Remember David chart displays a serious hatred and fear of power - Its all about controlling his audience (and Pamela psychically) verbally using conspiracy material and the same fears.

Many of my students became Doctors because of their inner fears of death and diseases, the same fear of losing control, losing power is what motivate David Icke's idiosyncrasies and life in general. Anyone wealthier or in a position of power becomes a threat to him or society. While conspiracies are very real and part of the human experience, fulled by fears it can get out of control and that's what David Icke is all and talk about.

The many people that follow him nurture the same type of fears and this is why I generated this video on You Tube asking my people NOT to feed evil. Humanity is not yet aware of the destructive/constructive Supraconscious forces at work in time and space and without Cosmic Consciousness all they have for answers is science, religions and conspiracies theories.

David's psyche is poisoned to the core and his "message" is like an unstoppable cancer disturbing forces afflicting society at large and the future of humanity. David Icke owns the same month of birth (APRIL) as Hitler and Bernie Madoff and these souls are all about power, greed and control. But unless the rare science of Astropsychology is accepted as a solid discipline and taught in our colleges and universities it will always be a "pseudo-science" to the born logical young critical souls.

"There is only a very thin hair between divine information and pure imagination" and once humanity accept the fact that "the future is nothing else than the reincarnation of the thought" the real possibility for respect and peace will transpire on this dense physical world.

Thus be ready for yet, another interesting radio show where "The Truth about David Icke Shall Set You Free."

Note, the upcoming Dragon's Head in Scorpio will bring all secrets to the surface, nothing can and will be hidden for long...

I wish David had heeded my warnings the last time we spoke...

Prediction #12. "Anything and everything dealing with death, secrets, decomposition, reincarnation, sex, metaphysics and re-birthing the spirit will be the focus of humanity’s attention. I also see an explosion of new security services using advanced technology to stop any forms of terrorism. Religious traditions will not be trusted or followed and on its way out due to many more sexual and financial disgraceful exposures right from the clergy top. A new form of sexual energy will bring an upsurge of serial killers where those born in April and October will be targeted and become the victims or the perpetrators.

Updated - The Evil of David Icke http://newsletter.drturi.com/admin/public/archive.php?id=1121:1399

David Icke And Jay Weidner -http://newsletter.drturi.com/admin/public/archive.php?id=1123:1401

Sharing Emails:

Hi Dr. Turi,

Would you like to be a guest on our radio show next Tuesday evening at 9pm Pst, and talk about David Icke?
We can speak beforehand as well if you would like.

Best Wishes,

Sherri - http://www.sherrikane.com/sherrikane.com/HOME.html

From Pamela;

Thank you for letting me know Louis.

Would suggest to protect yourself as well, always state where necessary "It is my opinion" ... or "in my opinion". Advice from my lawyer. Opinions are allowed. But if one states something as if it is a fact without basis can be liable for slander.

The last place you want to be is dealing with the Court system. The fighting must end & the battles must stop. There are more important things to do. We must come to Peaceful Settlements.

Much love,

Pamela

Are you ready for the truth about David Icke? can you handle the truth? if so tune in and have fun digging into people' secrets...Mostly because this is an order passed by God himself speaking his cosmic will thought the Cosmic Code jurisdictions...

What do I know???????????

Blessings

Dr. Turi

Last edited by drturi on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

David Icke Versus Sherri Kane Empty Re: David Icke Versus Sherri Kane

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:52 pm

drturi wrote:

Would suggest to protect yourself as well, always state where necessary "It is my opinion" ... or "in my opinion". Advice from my lawyer. Opinions are allowed. But if one states something as if it is a fact without basis can be liable for slander.

Get Your Lawyer To Proove God Exists Without Reasonable Doubt... Then You Got A Case You Deluded Fool...!!!

Dr Deluded Fool said...

Are you ready for the truth about David Icke? can you handle the truth? if so tune in and have fun digging into people' secrets...Mostly because this is an order passed by God himself speaking his cosmic will thought the Cosmic Code

You Lot Make Me Laugh With Your Bullshit...

Cosmic Code What A Crock...!!!

Oh And By The Way Welcome To This Forum...

We Accomadate The Mentally Ill Without The Usual Jugemental Codes That People Apply To You...

Your Safe Here...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote: Sod,an incentive would be,not to start wars with Billy and I'll try and keep the atmosphere inviting,than our old battles with you and Lilly.I made the place black and scarey...I don't want to do that.I want some good drugs and write crazy shit.[/color][/size]

OK Why Not...Lets Kickstart This Forum...And Try To Move Foreward With Some New Members...!!!

I Know We Got A Lot Of Lurkers...But We Scare Them Off A Bit...

Lets Do Some Whalesong...

wave wave wave

Ok,I watched 34 seconds of that....I could'nt go further,what was it about? I don't like watching living things being killed,so what was it????

It Was Whales Reincarnated Into The Body Of Pigs...Reliving Every Krill They Have Slaughtered...

It's Actually Koreans Mistreating Animals...

I'ts Disgusting And Should Be Exposed...

To Really Shock People Out Of Their Nicey, Nicey Slumber...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Errrm...Sod,big smiles and a welcome would be nice.

We did have a little discussion yesterday about making the place welcoming and you put little piggies in a truck,well,that's as far as I got.I take it you're happy with the forums direction

Oh,nice to meet you Drturi...Unless you really are this fellow....

David Icke Versus Sherri Kane Banner11a
wacky catfight dizzy

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Look If This Chap Is Representing Pamela Icke...He Seems To Be Taking Her For A Ride...

She Ain't Too Bad Looking...Get His Money Babe...He Owes You...!!!

And Move On...

There Are Lot's Of People Out There That Like Your Thang...

Unfortunatley I Am Not One Of Them...

But For Fucks Sake...Avoid Jeff Rense Like The Plague...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Look If This Chap Is Representing Pamela Icke...He Seems To Be Taking Her For A Ride...

And Move On...

There Are Lot's Of People Out There That Like Your Thang...

Unfortunatley I Am Not One Of Them...

But For Fucks Sake...Avoid Jeff Rense Like The Plague...!!!

rolf lmao rolf lmao

Pamela wrote:]Mostly because this is an order passed by God himself speaking his cosmic will thought the Cosmic Code jurisdictions

Universal/Spiritual Laws,she's mis-quoting a neutrality under her guise and power.I've already showed her who's boss...she's got observation qualities,but no power what so ever...
I play that game as well,but warn others,it's not my power that does it,but their own designs and thought trains,I just can see it.

Have fun Sod,you'll get no arguement from me.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:18 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Look If This Chap Is Representing Pamela Icke...He Seems To Be Taking Her For A Ride...

No she is not...debatable.Blue eyed caucasoids,insectoidal skeletal...no.Brown eyed brown skinned babes with a bit of beef...yes.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down