Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative Ickes epic fail

+7
mit
entrangermercenary
Billy Ruben
beetzart77
That Damned Sod...!!!
Joe Hill
John Drake
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Empty Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:14 am

entrangermercenary wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:An hour long blowjob,it was great,excellent actually,took all the demons away and the pent up energy attack.I'm no good now.Wanted to channel the energy to hate charge and project it...but nah,wifey was to good tonight.Heat up pies...Noodles and red salmon...Chicken gravy roll,who'd eat take-away shit,you fools.Oh man,this is fuckin' bliss.It's not doing it's job,codeine straight with no pain,makes me evil,it's actually worse than heroin in many ways.Heroin was more natural,but totally consuming.It's a beast of a drug that does'nt take long,before you hang for it.

went for a wander...found the original forum for Sanctum....

http://squire.forumotion.co.uk/t232-what-nicknames-have-you-been-called-in-life

and found this,totally funny...

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Rodinthejew

...Anyway,they either banned me for no god damned reason...or...They're not to cluey how to run a forum,probably fucked with the settings and one of the clever nerds,Haxored them off-line.

If they have a fund-raiser and start talking DOS attacks....I will... rolf rolf rolf rolf

Ill hazard a guess here that if you have an aussie ip maybe from Brisbane (not sure location though) they may well be thinking you are I am lurking with intent boobies

By the way was one of your avatars or the only one you had a cat with a sniper rifle pointing out of the window ? cheers

Yeah...There was two of us that had that,since the other bastard beat me to membership on the DIF forum,even though,I had that avatar for years before I signed up,back at Garagepunk,I conceded and took up other ones,forever missing sniper kitty...

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Imagescag9u690

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Imagescadvwmsl

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Img118440jk52

Come to think about it,you were the other bastard,it was a long name...you were a sniper in the military? I got some work,if you're keen,Need a crossfire event,in Porter Ave East Maitland,or spring a surprise on our police friends in Taree.The neighbour down the back looks at me in fear,cause I said,the day the cops have it out (Shooting),make sure you split for the day...

With the Santum Zone,who are now considered fascist cunts by me now...I hope everyone sees what Nazi Arsed Faggots they really are.

You think it's a free thinking group,Joe Hill asked you to come here and put Sod in his place...I hate people like that,I commend your reply.That's the sort of slimey tactics Limelady played,pissed at Sod and everyone who does too,start the fire,but can't control it.But I'm cool about that now.I see Droikes and Sods point...and they are correct and I was wrong about those Sanctum wankers...

Noticed the seemingly nice and spiritual are complete control freaks,I might be ugly how I convey a message,but at least I'm honest.This,what do they fear?

What,open a forum to play the same game as DIF,but much more censored and controlled? Fuck em all,short and tall.They IP banned it,so they can't undo it.

I Am would have both windows and linux,probably with two Ips,one landline the other pre-paid or a mobile connection.She's a techie,she's got ways around it.I am,would'nt be spotted to easy and probably has a UK IP or Chinese....she knows those things...me,I have'nt got a clue.

Nazi faggots they are...

thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Now Watch That Forum Die On It's Arse As It Reverts Back To Type...

Well,they did have a drop in traffic by 500 yesterday,before I got banned,I just check the stats down the botton left hand corner.

Good,glad they did it.For once,you fringe dwellers come through with your accusations...I'm almost pleased.

ccc satan adolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 am

Undecided which way to go about it.

Start and finish the war,but at the same time,give them attention and raise their profile.

Or not worry about,as only a handful of post were worth reading,from some of the old crew there?

Ah,die a death,I just can't be arsed or interested and it serves no purpose.Or threat...

Well,you at least know they take themselves too seriously and their sexual humour about toe-sucking came across as frigid and inept.

Anytime...

cthulhu thumbs down satan adolf catfight tholms

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mit Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:28 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Now Watch That Forum Die On It's Arse As It Reverts Back To Type...

Hello sodney king king

Billy Ruben wrote:Undecided which way to go about it.

Start and finish the war,but at the same time,give them attention and raise their profile.

Or not worry about,as only a handful of post were worth reading,from some of the old crew there?

Ah,die a death,I just can't be arsed or interested and it serves no purpose.Or threat...

Well,you at least know they take themselves too seriously and their sexual humour about toe-sucking came across as frigid and inept.

Anytime...

so, who is your ISP, you say you were banned over there?

Yeah, some users dont take much to get a bit you know, you guys may not believe it but the management isnt as much, but they have to respond to members complaints. Though there is concern the place could become a bit cliquey.

I will see what I can do, no promises though - but I will fucking try. same go for sodney.

A war huh, no one wants a war now do they? You already have the government for that. cheers

mit

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Aluf wrote:

Hello sodney king king

Billy Ruben wrote:Undecided which way to go about it.

Anytime...

so, who is your ISP, you say you were banned over there?

Yeah, some users dont take much to get a bit you know, you guys may not believe it but the management isnt as much, but they have to respond to members complaints. Though there is concern the place could become a bit cliquey.

I will see what I can do, no promises though - but I will fucking try. same go for sodney.

A war huh, no one wants a war now do they? You already have the government for that. cheers

Aluf,'
what's done is done.They banned me for browsing the fucking place.You want to be errand boy,leave the ban in place,even if they can remove it.They want to jump like that,not worth reading.
Do you read post properly...I said "Die a death".You might have the cliques that will support whatever move they make,but other members,who think for themselves with no peer pressure will eventually see the
paranoia and heavy handed moderation.Even if I was I Am,what gives them the right to ban a browser.

Don't worry about it,I won't even use my lap-top to view the place.
It's barred in my books.Finished.
I was'nt even a member there and had no real intentions to be.All I did was give a minor commentary,even slightly positive I thought.
If you want to negotiate for Sodney and he actually wants to go back,by all means...but they've done their dash with me.
Over and out.

thumbs down thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mit Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Look, I am's provider was banned for a laugh.

And we both know I am KNOWS how to get around it, I think it was only done for a laugh to break her balls a little bit - make her get out of the chair at least and go get her proxy or mobile connection HAHAHA

You know this shit right, its fucking I_am we are talking about, not some rookie. She is probably there reading right now.

Besides, sean and the UK people have no IPs banned, else the members who are mostly UK wouldnt be able to access.

So I dont think you were BANNED, I mean fuck, you were a guest so why would you be banned, no one knows who it is, I think you copped it because a range was banned to keep I am out for a laugh.

As for sod, looks like he just resigned under sodney king, so fuck yeah I think he wants in again, but if his email is a fake or wrong it wont work because he wont get the activation email.

mit

Back to top Go down

Post  mit Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Well sods latest attempt as sodney king was removed at the request of members.

There are two chatrooms over there, one is members only and its the busy one right now. Thats why when sod went into the other one, there was no one there.

But the members only chat, it runs out in a few days and wont be renewed, so people will be in the other one soon enough.

Sod and anyone else can use that and talk to members, when its busier. I see sod has already used it.

Perhaps they can fucking get used to him in there and reconsider. Its the members who call the shots there not the mods.

the direct link to the chatroom is on the old forums announcement box http://squire.forumotion.co.uk/

enter a name (that isnt taken) and you are in.

mit

Back to top Go down

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Empty Lou Reed- Good Taste

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Aluf wrote:Look, I am's provider was banned for a laugh.

And we both know I am KNOWS how to get around it, I think it was only done for a laugh to break her balls a little bit - make her get out of the chair at least and go get her proxy or mobile connection HAHAHA

You know this shit right, its fucking I_am we are talking about, not some rookie. She is probably there reading right now.

Besides, sean and the UK people have no IPs banned, else the members who are mostly UK wouldnt be able to access.

So I dont think you were BANNED, I mean fuck, you were a guest so why would you be banned, no one knows who it is, I think you copped it because a range was banned to keep I am out for a laugh.

As for sod, looks like he just resigned under sodney king, so fuck yeah I think he wants in again, but if his email is a fake or wrong it wont work because he wont get the activation email.

Before I go to sleep,12:27 in the afternoon....

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Getyourfactsstraight

You blew it,that's all there is to it.
Now that you're here and if you're cluey you can see my IP,please fore go the pleasure of indulging yourself,the matter is settled.No need to negotiate,my mind is solid.There won't be to many Aussie IP's there,it's not hard to work out.How dare you ask me publicly for my IP number.Be gone and speak to Sod.Your window of opportunity for negotiations was non-existantafter the banning.I am not interested,no was "I am".
If you knew her tactics like I theorised to begin with,you should've been wise enough to deduct it was'nt I am.
Finished,do not push the issue or your over inflated feeling of self importance.I have made my choice,my free will,I do not wish this conversation to go any further,waste my time,or leave me in a state of ennui.
I have no time for games,accept it like a man.Go away.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mit Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Now that you're here and if you're cluey you can see my IP,please fore go the pleasure of indulging yourself,the matter is settled.No need to negotiate,my mind is solid.There won't be to many Aussie IP's there,it's not hard to work out.How dare you ask me publicly for my IP number.Be gone and speak to Sod.Your window of opportunity for negotiations was non-existantafter the banning.I am not interested,no was "I am".
If you knew her tactics like I theorised to begin with,you should've been wise enough to deduct it was'nt I am.
Finished,do not push the issue or your over inflated feeling of self importance.I have made my choice,my free will,I do not wish this conversation to go any further,waste my time,or leave me in a state of ennui.

Before I speak again, let me just say I am not attempting to entice you there. I accept you made your decision and respect that. But I do want to say this -

You are perhaps mistaken sir, it was I_am who was browsing the site. But because her IP changes slightly everytime, possibly a mobile connection, it resulted in the entire service provider being blocked to keep her out for a while. You are not in brisbane, the IP that was targeted WAS.

Here is the IP that was targeted, I would make a large bet it ISNT yours https://ipgetinfo.com/index.php?ip=124.xxx.xx.xxx

however the entire 124 range was blocked as a result of blocking that.

Unfortunatley you must have the same company provider, or be in the 124 range it is the company which i asked for, not your actual IP sir, sorry for the confusion.

Example are you telstra, optus or so on. You wouldnt be giving away much telling me that, I mean fuck how many are there in Oz, count em on one hand. But I know what it is now, if you accidentally copped fallout from the banning of I_ams IP

you must be in the 124 range. 124.xxx.xxx.xxx anyone in that cant get in. Replace the x with any number, cant get in. So stop thinking you were targeted, it simply isnt what happened.

That IP from Brisbane had been observed browsing the site for more than a month, and a month before that on the old site.

When did you find the old site, just recently right. thumbs up

See, your IP was not the target, just collateral damage because no one there expected anyone else from australia to be looking at the time.

Now that its known that others are being accidentally blocked, It will be reversed, for it was not intended to target others by accident, and always intended to be temporary.

BTW vera susa is talking about you in the chatroom there, just thought you should know.

regards to you.

Last edited by Aluf on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove IP address from link)

mit

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Aluf wrote:Well sods latest attempt as sodney king was removed at the request of members.

Sodney King...!!! Was Gonna Say

"Can't We All Just Get Along...???"

But He Was Metaphorically Beaten Up By The Herd Mentality...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  mit Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:32 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Sodney King...!!! Was Gonna Say

"Can't We All Just Get Along...???"

But He Was Metaphorically Beaten Up By The Herd Mentality...!!!

You have the chat room access to tell them that.

It will be busy soon when the other private one is killed off after the election ends, the private one wont catch up now 1 vs 12 votes

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/19-sanctum-zone-news/33-community-chat-room-poll.html

Vera susa was in the public chat before btw.

Oh and tell Billy, the ban has been lifted now that they are aware innocent parties were being blocked. If I am can read the site so be it, they dont want to block other people there, it was never the intention.

If he is anything like his favourite avatars then curiosity may get the better of him one of these days.

Link to An Alternative David Icke Forum

mit

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Aluf wrote:

It will be busy soon when the other private one is killed off after the election ends, the private one wont catch up now 1 vs 12 votes

Oh and tell Billy, the ban has been lifted now that they are aware innocent parties were being blocked. If I am can read the site so be it, they dont want to block other people there, it was never the intention.

If he is anything like his favourite avatars then curiosity may get the better of him one of these days.

LOL It's True...

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Chatgx

Is There No-Where Safe On The Internet...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:25 am

Aluf wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Before I speak again, let me just say I am not attempting to entice you there. I accept you made your decision and respect that. But I do want to say this -

You are perhaps mistaken sir, it was I_am who was browsing the site. But because her IP changes slightly everytime, possibly a mobile connection, it resulted in the entire service provider being blocked to keep her out for a while. You are not in brisbane, the IP that was targeted WAS.

Here is the IP that was targeted, I would make a large bet it ISNT yours https://ipgetinfo.com/index.php?ip=124.170.77.177

however the entire 124 range was blocked as a result of blocking that.

Unfortunatley you must have the same company provider, or be in the 124 range it is the company which i asked for, not your actual IP sir, sorry for the confusion.

Example are you telstra, optus or so on. You wouldnt be giving away much telling me that, I mean fuck how many are there in Oz, count em on one hand. But I know what it is now, if you accidentally copped fallout from the banning of I_ams IP

you must be in the 124 range. 124.xxx.xxx.xxx anyone in that cant get in. Replace the x with any number, cant get in. So stop thinking you were targeted, it simply isnt what happened.

That IP from Brisbane had been observed browsing the site for more than a month, and a month before that on the old site.

When did you find the old site, just recently right. thumbs up

See, your IP was not the target, just collateral damage because no one there expected anyone else from australia to be looking at the time.

Now that its known that others are being accidentally blocked, It will be reversed, for it was not intended to target others by accident, and always intended to be temporary.

BTW vera susa is talking about you in the chatroom there, just thought you should know.

regards to you.

Billy Ruben/Thelyran wrote:I have made my choice,my free will

YOu really do have a problem with recognising sovereignty and one's God given free will.The highest code in the universe to break,along with my occult associates doing so,same mind set.

I suggest you revise those protocols mean.Better still,the outcome of those actions of enforced control mechanism through acquaintance against the individuals free will and choice..

Manly P Halls,Questions and Answers is a good book to start with.

I recognise Vera Susas/True Lillys/Suzy Ryan of Ballarat/West Wendouree....to lie,soilicit and spread innuendo,interspersed with the truth.Her insanity and schizophrenic position allow her to make a complete nuisance of herself.You do not have that privilige as a sane thinking and conversant human being,you are to be responsible.

Now recognise this fundamental protocol,do not argue,cajole or insist with your point.

In fact,do not even answer this post.Decision final.If I browse,so be it.Thankyou for that.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Aluf wrote:

LOL It's True...

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Chatgx

Is There No-Where Safe On The Internet...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

ROFL..... rolf Please get over me Suzy Ryan.... lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:23 am

Billy you claim my site is shit and has errors, so why is it only you having the problems? Straight away that should tell you its not the site but a problem your end.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:06 am

John Drake wrote:Billy you claim my site is shit and has errors, so why is it only you having the problems? Straight away that should tell you its not the site but a problem your end.

same fucking standard answer from you as usual.I just reset this PC from some fucker trying to hijack my browser,after going to your site,then Sanctum Zone.I'll tell you this,one day,I'll catch you,Sod or whoever it is and I'll destroy the name of whoever it is.I got a very smart little chap down the road who owes me for some mechanic work.He offered to fix circle jerk the way I want it...I said,no,one day,I want eight hours of his time and catch this fucking vandal,so be warned.

Your forum content is cool to read and I don't mind it there.

But to use the place,listen to my fucking concerns or only get minor usage from me,until those fucking glitches that do exist are fixed.

Next,but I do thankyou,for earlier trying to keep people happy by installing games and shit like that,you do listen and I like that.

Your forum content is fun and good.

Usability is crap...fix it,since you pay for it.In a nutshell...no arguements.

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 am

Ok...I'd like all the emoticons from Sodlike installed on Circle Jerk....But I want to keep the cat emoticons,I'd love Ciggies selection...but he's a different lay-out,so no help there.

Leave Gods Annointed Spammer alone.

rolf lmao rolf lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:Billy you claim my site is shit and has errors, so why is it only you having the problems? Straight away that should tell you its not the site but a problem your end.

same fucking standard answer from you as usual.I just reset this PC from some fucker trying to hijack my browser,after going to your site,then Sanctum Zone.I'll tell you this,one day,I'll catch you,Sod or whoever it is and I'll destroy the name of whoever it is.I got a very smart little chap down the road who owes me for some mechanic work.He offered to fix circle jerk the way I want it...I said,no,one day,I want eight hours of his time and catch this fucking vandal,so be warned.

But to use the place,listen to my fucking concerns or only get minor usage from me,until those fucking glitches that do exist are fixed.

Next,but I do thankyou,for earlier trying to keep people happy by installing games and shit like that,you do listen and I like that.

But I do realise with Sanctum Zone,you have to enable the cookies for the joint so it works properly....yes,I did see the notice at the top right of the page.It runs like a busted arse as well.Sometimes the page drops when flipping through pages of long threads,then you have to refresh,Ciggys joint does that as well,I lost a fucking long PM to him yesterday as well.Sodlike and now,strangely,HPANWO are the most stable of all.

HPANWO used to be the site all my attacks happened,when you were there funny enough JD,do you see how this works,2+2=4,deduction,do you see? Cut it out,you want to go me,learn psychology and spend sometime with demons or an occult group.Then you can exploit my inner most secrets and invade my dreams and make my life a living hell,like it's been for 13 years.Of course,it's against kharma and free-will and you'll get butt-raped next life...actually,don't JD...one thing I have noticed and I hope it's true and you're not some closeted sick freak....but you got morals when you want too.That's not such a bad thing.

But the way you address the ladies you don't like,blows it for you,when you go moralistic over anal sex...not my cup of tea either.Even if I was bi-sexual I would'nt indulge in that,give or take,except the bullshit jokes I come out with.

You put down Kia or Tiswas,look better nthan them and do it with intelligence.You might find Kia go easier,but you're fucked on Tiswas.I'd like to see both of you pound it out in bed and get it over with...I would.
Best way to get over it you know?....

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Empty I like Rons Idea

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 am

I like Ronisrons' belief in discussing moderation and that,one sub-forum of the David Icke Forums should've been for that,since they like to chuck their weight around,should have to justify it with some little truth.To late for transparency...the damage is done,distrust and suspicion...and soon to be total paranoia,when others understand the point of view...when it's explained properly.

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Sgoodlikeisaid

But yeah,good show there Ron,that's what open honest policies are.DIF died on it's own paranoia.

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Verasmadness

I'd be very scared too if I was you....

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Rodintheridiculous

Oh,that would be Rodin the Ridiculous...you see,if it was Jackie,she'd have to have the gun up John F Kennedys arse to achieve it...don't believe me...watch this,back in a tick.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t924-i-may-be-in-trouble

Billy Ruben wrote:
rodin wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
rodin wrote:

That's a good clear image of the frame 313 trail

Got a similar image of frame 314?

Rodin,it does'nt prove anything.When you've been shot in the throat,your adrenalin's pumping with shock and fear.Once the head explodes,that's just some brain matter exploding with force,not by the trajectory,but the pressure of your own blood system,You spurt when you splat,just for a short while.
Not being a bastard,just thinking,what it's like to be scared,really scared.You can feel the stresses in your eyes,brain and other organs.It's not nice stress or fear.Your blood pumps so hard,you're disorientated,instantly astral in the bad way...I know fear my friend,not imaginary enemies,the real shit.Thought I'd explode without a bullet to the head.
Grassy Knoll old son...

Frames 313 and 314 together give us the exit angle of the fastest projectile.This is steeply towards the camera

In frames 313 and 314 the point of origin of the trail remains in the same place ie is moving with the car ie the shot must come from inside the car

Do you understand my proof? It is absolutely correct

Ok Rodin,Let's have a look see...

Alternative Ickes epic fail - Page 4 Jfkheadshot
...the main trajectory I've painted a red arrow,sorry about the kindergarden skills I employed,but completely inept.So where did Jackie stick the gun,up his bum to blow his head off,you can see his back's against the seat,there's no room for Jackie to fit it.
...I like the above explanation of the Freemasonic symbols and connections,but as long as kennedy's head spills within the car,there's no need for the assassin in this instance to be in the car.
I'm staying with Grassy Knoll,but rest assured,I won't send threatening Pm's,cause you disagree with me.Make a animated Gif if you can that highlights it...no trickery.I can watch the Zapruder film or Oliver Stone's film,that you would consider exist to cover up theories like yours.But no,it's taken near 40 years to get away from 'Lone-nut whack-job" in the school book suppository to the obvious Grassy Knoll.Maybe you're disinfo boy,covering up for other powerheads...maybe I'll get threatening Pm's from you instead rolf
Hahahahahaha,don't,I'll post them if you threaten,other wise sir,please,do,...continue.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:53 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

So why is it that only you are having these problems on my forum? Come on explain how for the other people its fine for but you have these complaints. Its quite simple when you think about it.

If someone tried to hijack your browser then you would have to say it was that Sanctum Zone site if your report of sites you have been to is correct (mine and theres). You see Sod and myself cant upload S/W but they can. Ours are ready made forums where theres is web space with a forum of there own that they can do anything with. For example, i couldnt install the mod which allows the admin to read PM's but they could. In saying that ive been there 3 times to day and they have lots of hits so i doubt its them because nobody else has had it.

The rant you are having clearly shows you know very little of which you talk or you are just making up shit hoping others dont. So dont warn me you silly little man and stop making a tit of yourself.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 am

John Drake wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

So why is it that only you are having these problems on my forum? Come on explain how for the other people its fine for but you have these complaints. Its quite simple when you think about it.

If someone tried to hijack your browser then you would have to say it was that Sanctum Zone site if your report of sites you have been to is correct (mine and theres). You see Sod and myself cant upload S/W but they can. Ours are ready made forums where theres is web space with a forum of there own that they can do anything with. For example, i couldnt install the mod which allows the admin to read PM's but they could. In saying that ive been there 3 times to day and they have lots of hits so i doubt its them because nobody else has had it.

The rant you are having clearly shows you know very little of which you talk or you are just making up shit hoping others dont. So dont warn me you silly little man and stop making a tit of yourself.

Listen I don't give two shits for your opinion,you fucked me over once...twice before,when you earn that reputation,hard to lose it.Anyway,Tiswas said the same thing,no-one gave a hoot for that,but I know you're possessed JD.Handbag is proof of that.

Now,that forum glitch that you do have,fix it with quoted post.Otherwise,next time,I'll get screen captures as the fonts change from black to red them jump back up the top of the top of the post.I hate that,cause I want to edit the only part of a True Lilly post worth countering,anything she writes that isn't cut and paste or her blueletter bible shit,but when she lies about people,AI want to make an arse of her and show her up for the mental bitch she is.

That forum glitch exist...fix it.

I don't give two shits what you bastards do,but if you play dishonest,I'll advertise it.I play back up hard-drives now days,so once I'm down,I could be back in minutes or an hour.I don't give a fuck JD,given you more chances than you deserve,same with Sod.Play honest or nothing.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 pm

The font changing color is not a glich you fucking idiot lol. As for the page jumping up and and down lol well ive never had that.

I tell you what Billy why not just fuck off you boring cunt? Im sick of hearing you pitty me bullshit wankers moaning about being hacked, its all coblers. You make it up so people listen to you and feel sorry for you or your just thick.

Now if you dont mind just do one fool.

Oh and bollocks cunt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm

John Drake wrote:The font changing color is not a glich you fucking idiot lol. As for the page jumping up and and down lol well ive never had that.

I tell you what Billy why not just fuck off you boring cunt? Im sick of hearing you pitty me bullshit wankers moaning about being hacked, its all coblers. You make it up so people listen to you and feel sorry for you or your just thick.

Now if you dont mind just do one fool.

Oh and bollocks cunt.

wHO CARES WHAT YOU'RE SICK OF...YOU'RE AN IRRELELVANT PSYCHOPATH WITH NOTHING TO OFFER BUT YOUR FIXATION FOR HANDBAGS AND FAGS.

Ok,discontinue my account there,I'm not interested.You're all uptight trying to find a scape-goat cause the only other psycho-path looney,being True Lilly wants the place and it hurts.

You attack Sanctum Zone for coughing up blood,yours is cold and dead,even Beezer snuck back to HPANWO under another name,to hide hurting your feelings for his lack of patronage.You see,psychos need their fix,without Hagbard Celine,you're nothing and completely bored with life.All this time you've spent online building up this facade of who you are all for nothing...no-one is interested.And you pay for it,LOL

Fuck off....who'd want you.

Call me a liar you piece of shit and I still got all your lies and accusations at HPANWO about some child porn I was supposed to have sent you...anytime I want to prosecute you,it sits there.

No-one pities me you wanker....no-one has ever done a thing for me,I did everything on my own,no help,nothing.Full of shit spastic...No-one ever sent a word of thanks,sorry or condolences...nor would I wait for it...nor would I want it,nothing worse than feeling sorry for yourself.You can't be trusted,nor can Sod.You both run around the net making fuckwits of yourselves and when you can't get what you want,you saboutage computers or run toi the cops with some bullshit...but I know Sod don't call the cops...why would he.

Sod's tougher than you,you threaten bullshit and breaking John Whites legs...but Sod actually is a street brawler,he'd cream you good sweetheart,you're a little weasle that ran away from Kia,ROFLMAO,then created some bullshit he's in Canada,cause I was going to have Scotland Yard on his arse...hey,PJ Cameron.

Go fuck yourself and jam your shitty one trick pony forum up your arse.I only said good things about it,cause I know what a desperate little shit you are to be recognised,,,you're forgotten,I knocked you off,no-one fears you,stupid fuckwit,never seen that coming did you...I pity you.That's why I mention you,you need it,LULZ ROFLMAO.

thumbs down lmao rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:17 pm

You see,JD/PJ Cameron,sees the future and wants someone to blame for his microcosmic view of the universe.

Tell you something about hate,it destroys the creative levels in the mind,forever re-hashing the same episodes in an endless loop of ennui and monotony.

It's his fault for the person he is.Most of you would'nt even bother with him to care,but he clings to the broken pieces of his former online persona of fear.

He's got nothing,shit troll at best.Trolls are cool,if done right,which rarely happens,ego and disruption,like the class clowm,everyone had their laughs and moved on,got their careers,their love and relationships.JD is an over 30's wanktard,still stuck in the classroom,thinking 1990 was so much fun...but the jokes are old and stale...the auditorium is empty,the show is over,just poor little JD left on stage,"Where is everybody?'...

we moved on and grew up.Same for the idiot God Spruiker of your forum JD.

You should die online and re-invent yourself...but like I said,it'll take years for you to develope,cause you kill yourself off...like I said,I pity you.

cthulhu thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:You see,JD/PJ Cameron,sees the future and wants someone to blame for his microcosmic view of the universe.

Tell you something about hate,it destroys the creative levels in the mind,forever re-hashing the same episodes in an endless loop of ennui and monotony.

It's his fault for the person he is.Most of you would'nt even bother with him to care,but he clings to the broken pieces of his former online persona of fear.

He's got nothing,shit troll at best.Trolls are cool,if done right,which rarely happens,ego and disruption,like the class clowm,everyone had their laughs and moved on,got their careers,their love and relationships.JD is an over 30's wanktard,still stuck in the classroom,thinking 1990 was so much fun...but the jokes are old and stale...the auditorium is empty,the show is over,just poor little JD left on stage,"Where is everybody?'...

we moved on and grew up.Same for the idiot God Spruiker of your forum JD.

You should die online and re-invent yourself...but like I said,it'll take years for you to develope,cause you kill yourself off...like I said,I pity you.

cthulhu thumbs down

Anway,who listens to Billy Ruben...nobody.He entertains for a short while,enrages and makes you laugh and bores you on a bad dull day...So what,I'm human...I think.

But not once do I run around telling people what to do or think,by PM,email...whatever,tribal smoke signals.

I don't trust JD nor Sod....But I use their forums,Sodlikes being and always has been my favourite after I discovered it so long ago.

Taught me heaps,how to use the place,how to get around online attacks thanks to gremlins like that JD cunt.

So don't think people it will happen to you guys if you use the forums...they both just hate me and probably won't go you.

Sod is somewhat more trust worthy,but soon as I say it,he plays with the speed of the place like he did today.Cause he's a maniac and wants me to hate him,see the reptile vampire about him,I do.

But JD's thing,he changes post and fucks with people he don't like...let him have his online wank alone until he changes his attitude.I think he's barred in my book,but don't follow me,find out,if it's up to your taste and style.

Personally,for online tough guy that he thinks he is,he sure bitches like an old bird on menopause.What a fucking woosey little wimp,go fuck your hand JD,cause Maddy ain't real.all these years trying to cultivate at least a facade of honesty,to be revealed by me for who he really is.

Oh,fuck,I'm being boring,talking about this psychopath...ahhh,back to beter things,like what madness went ontoday...or suing Mr Bigtime Smile,Dr Turd Turi.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next