Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Julie are you going to Ban Tiswas or loose your forum?

3 posters

Go down

Hey Julie are you going to Ban Tiswas or loose your forum? Empty Hey Julie are you going to Ban Tiswas or loose your forum?

Post  John Drake Thu May 10, 2012 9:19 am

Its quite plain that she is trying the same shit here as she did at Handbags. He had to ban her because he worked out she was mouthing off to try and get the place shut down. Same shit here Julie, just one mention of that post where she is threatening to kill Jews with a bomb or gas attack on the Israeli embassy is enough for them to pull the plug. The little shit has posted allsorts which ive had to remove from my forum today. Shes all pissy cos no fucker wants to join her shitholes.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Hey Julie are you going to Ban Tiswas or loose your forum? Empty Re: Hey Julie are you going to Ban Tiswas or loose your forum?

Post  Billy Ruben Thu May 10, 2012 9:57 am

John Drake wrote:Its quite plain that she is trying the same shit here as she did at Handbags. He had to ban her because he worked out she was mouthing off to try and get the place shut down. Same shit here Julie, just one mention of that post where she is threatening to kill Jews with a bomb or gas attack on the Israeli embassy is enough for them to pull the plug. The little shit has posted allsorts which ive had to remove from my forum today. Shes all pissy cos no fucker wants to join her shitholes.

Well Tiswas did say Sod has the right to edit post,so now might be a good time.But come on Droike,let it be archival,it's just a handful of writers posting part time,let it be.Deal with Tiz all you like,but don't be a cunt about it,Sodlikes survival.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Hey Julie are you going to Ban Tiswas or loose your forum? Empty Re: Hey Julie are you going to Ban Tiswas or loose your forum?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu May 10, 2012 10:33 am

DAMN SOD WILL NEVER BAN ME BECAUSE I AM THE BESTEST HERE AND IF HAGGIE LIFTED MY BAN IT WOULD HURT COWARD A LOT.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu May 10, 2012 10:38 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:DAMN SOD WILL NEVER BAN ME BECAUSE I AM THE BESTEST HERE AND IF HAGGIE LIFTED MY BAN IT WOULD HURT COWARD A LOT.

Cant see why Haggie won't but if you have to give him some slap and tickle on the back of that bald head,I'm going to be very jealous Tiz...Have a grin ear to ear at the moment.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 10, 2012 10:44 am

I couldnt give a toss really Billy. Just warning Sod what she is upto which i have warned him before about. I was telling fatty for years and because he's a bit slow it took a while to sink in. Both smelly and Goldy start shit on forums and post stuff to try and get them shut down. Its their game that they play. Look how Goldy had Handbag over with all the anti semitic shit she was posting. He was even sticking up for her untill even he with the smell of her knickers on his mind had to tell her to can it. She tried the same smell my pussy with you billy. Go find strider and others and see how she fluttered her eye lids at them in her game.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu May 10, 2012 10:51 am

John Drake wrote:I couldnt give a toss really Billy. Just warning Sod what she is upto which i have warned him before about. I was telling fatty for years and because he's a bit slow it took a while to sink in. Both smelly and Goldy start shit on forums and post stuff to try and get them shut down. Its their game that they play. Look how Goldy had Handbag over with all the anti semitic shit she was posting. He was even sticking up for her untill even he with the smell of her knickers on his mind had to tell her to can it. She tried the same smell my pussy with you billy. Go find strider and others and see how she fluttered her eye lids at them in her game.

Well,if he edits the post,meaning Sod,there should'nt be any hassle.
Rather watch you two toss curses at each other than nothing at all.I'm not going to do Sod over,even though,hmmm,25k hit,tempting,you can't bank what he does.
Bit of fun and get rich.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 pm

I AM STILL HERE AND ANYWAY I WOULD RATHER BE HERE THAN THAT MADMAN'S FORUM ANY DAY OF THE WEEKL.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:19 pm

John Drake wrote:I couldnt give a toss really Billy. Just warning Sod what she is upto which i have warned him before about. I was telling fatty for years and because he's a bit slow it took a while to sink in. Both smelly and Goldy start shit on forums and post stuff to try and get them shut down. Its their game that they play. Look how Goldy had Handbag over with all the anti semitic shit she was posting. He was even sticking up for her untill even he with the smell of her knickers on his mind had to tell her to can it. She tried the same smell my pussy with you billy. Go find strider and others and see how she fluttered her eye lids at them in her game.

Don't tease me Droike,I'm a bit towey at the moment,could do with being face-raped by an inebriated brunette...right about now.

She's never used the power of positive pussy with me,but she did accuse me of being Strider,whom I know very little about.Has'nt even shown me a pic of herself,nor did I ask,but did hope to see her one day.She's married Droike,I respect that with her,she seems happy too.

If Handbag thought he could have her,that's his delusion old son,they might be mates,but that's is how far it will ever go.She does have some taste you know.She liked me,but never suggested anything,so,your observation is folly.

Do you really think Kia is anti-semitic,no,she isn't.She might parrot fashion already established arguements,but they're not her original thoughts,nor does she believe in them...it's to stir the shit out of you.

Basically,you and Sod falling back on this anti-jew bullshit,when Sod has been racist himself,can't stomach his double-standard,See what he said about blacks and Palestinians,yeah,Sod really counts for anything eh?
And you've lied yourself JD....and I've said every racist remark under the sun...and I'm a half caste jungle bunny.So cut the shit....Not that I meant it being racist.

If Kia even hinted she was interested,I would've spent my insurance money on a holiday in the sun....erm,the UK.

cpn wacky tholms
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down