Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!!

+2
Del Monte
Damn'sod..!!!
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!! Empty Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!!

And It Doesn't Really Need Them...!!!

Tiswas Is An Individual,
And Can Stick Up For Herself Admirably,

Free Speech And All The Malarchy It Entails Tiswas....

I Said The Same Thing To Hagbard,

Argue The People Who Oppose You...

You Either Come Out On Top,

Or You End Up Looking Foolish,

And Don't Post Personal Details... Because People Will Pick Up On Your Vunerabilities...!!!

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!! Empty Re: Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!!

Post  Del Monte Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Words of wisdom?

More like words that just fell out of the garbage can.

What makes people think they should agree with you anyway? After all you've already proved just who you are to me, I couldn't give a rat's arse anymore and especially couldn't care any less that this is actually YOUR forum, well whooopeee doo!

Big man with the big forum, let's all break out with the champagne shall we?

Sod you sided with Lydia, you are a fucking douche!! Enough said... You are not right lmao
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!! Empty Re: Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!!

Post  John Drake Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!!

And It Doesn't Really Need Them...!!!

Tiswas Is An Individual,
And Can Stick Up For Herself Admirably,

Free Speech And All The Malarchy It Entails Tiswas....

I Said The Same Thing To Hagbard,

Argue The People Who Oppose You...

You Either Come Out On Top,

Or You End Up Looking Foolish,

And Don't Post Personal Details... Because People Will Pick Up On Your Vunerabilities...!!!

aaargh

Its quite sad to watch someone trying to buy friends. Its quite depressing to witness just how desperate some of you are.

Tiswas new ID turned up on Hagbards board and as ever he refused to believe the blinding obvious. Angeress denied being Tiswas and having 2 ID's over and over then just suddenly admits it. Handbag is one thick fucker not to spot it and one deperate chump to not say about her lies. Its all fine with MR weird chump.

While on the subject of Hagbard he says you are a liar sod. Remember that post you made about Handbags fitness? He says he finished that walk just fine. So who is the liar sod?

I was banned for "swearing" (actually i told some truths that upset people) and it looks like it will soon be one of those boards where only mods are allowed.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:06 am

I will say something right now regd Lydia and Goldy, my loyalties are 100% behind Goldy OK. cthulhu
And no Droike was not banned for swearing but for being the usual internet bully, who goes around threatening to hack boards (which is illegal and the cyber police and a certain friend of mine is Screenshotting), when I ban , I ban the person not the name got it.
So enjoy your 100+ forums MR and these people are my friends who I have known a lot longer than the Icke board people.
We detest Droike and we think he is a nothing. What is this Del chump business and all the swearwords, you droike only came into the forum to actually flame war with me and all these threats of yours are complete nonsense to me. I can do whatever I fucking like with any posts I want OK, and all this Get It from you is the usual bully bastard tactics as per usual.
Redhand is someone I respect cthulhu he is known to many and someone else from a conspricarcy forum (Outlaw) is on my side.
Oi Droike you have shot yourself in the foot, and never ever think of me as an easy target. cthulhu
Anyway you bastard is claiming how dumb I am, well let me tell you big man of the intelligensia coming from you that is a compliment. Why is not Omni in your ramshakle forum eh? Oh don't tell me a sock puppet called Omni will arrive.
Ha Ha Ha you don't know the real me and I can fight like a real bastard you know and I can actually get the press involved as well. cthulhu
I know that you were questioned by Police because of the Hagbard Celine case, and you might try to threaten me but I have many a friend that can pay you a visit GOT IT!" I have heard from someone you threatened a woman callled Carol K, and money was being demanded.
Typical Zionist bastard tactics.
So bastard get this, go play in traffic and enjoy the fresh air.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:10 am

Truths cfoming from you, do not make me laugh. cthulhu
Oh and when you want to attack me like you did on Monday, can you make sure the links you are showing is in full working order cos Troll Central is defunct.
Everybody knows I was Tiswas and they know I am not a Internet Second Lifer like you bastard. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:35 am

Please someone get me some popcorn.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:10 am

Lol not banned for swearing lol what was it then being English? When i tried to log in it says im banned for 1 year the reason given was a single word which was English. I took that as swearing but now you say thats not the case it must be because i am English lol. Isnt that a hate crime?

Tiswas you can screen grab all you like you wont get anywhere. Ive not threatened to hack your board i said i would take it away which i will. Theres more than 1 way to skin a cat.

You need to stop giving me opportunities for counter suits if you want to get anywhere. For example you have just insinuated i blackmailed CarolK which is not true at all. Quite a serious allegation that is girl, got anything to mach that on me? You claim i hacked one of your other boards, now thats a terrorist offence you have accused me of which once again isn't true. Got anything like that on me? Then there's that email you re-posted about me, Jesus is there some shit in that. Got anything on me like that?

You see Tiswas all this big talk might impress some but not me. For example around this time last year you said your hosts had sent you mail saying i was trying to hack your board and you had my details and had forwarded them to the police. What am i going to do apart from laugh knowing full well i never tried to hack your board. Ferd does this a lot, why lie to someone about them knowing full well they know you are talking turd?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:47 pm

You did blackmail Carolk you boasted about that didn't you, and you were so upset about the NASA hacking by some Internet saddo. cthulhu
You make me laugh and why don't you bake a cake for 'Foxy' Knoxy of the Internet Saddo fame. Who knows you might enjoy the friendship and she is smart and your type ain't she. Make sure you don't say anything that will upset her like Twitter is better than Facebook because you might have a Rwandan experience in your sleep. cthulhu
Many moderaters has upset you, it has made me determined to double the amount of moderators in my place. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Del Monte wrote:

Sod you sided with Lydia, you are a fucking douche!! Enough said... You are not right lmao

I Got On With Lydia When I Met Her,
I Get On With Hagbard When We Meet,
Which Is Not That Often...

I Sometimes Agree With Droinkes Point Of View,

And I Like Tiswas "Off The Wall Commentary"...!!!

Look Del Monte,

Underneath Tiswas's "Daftness" She Has A Very Good Grasp Of Conspiracy Cranks...

Beneath Droinkes Cussin'

He Is Very Good At Debating People...

I See That You Are Not...

Basically You Are All Mouth And No Trousers...!!!

Droinke Was Not Banned From Forums For Swearing,
More Like Exposing Hypocracy...!!!

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Del Monte wrote:

Big man with the big forum, let's all break out with the champagne shall we?

I Started This Forum,
Basically As An Anecdote To Illusions Forum...

And As A Supplement To Speak Your Mind...!!!

I Have Never Moderated It...(I Moved One Of My Own Posts Once)

I Just Let People Get On With Their Squabbles...

This Isn't David Ickes Forum,

I Am Not Trying To Stop The NWO Here,

Or Demanding Money In A Cyber Guilt Trip...

It's Just A Bit Of Fun...!!!

tholms
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:17 pm

So Ant Gets Stoned,
Fucks Women,
Travels Around A Bit...

Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!! Ant2

Fair Play To Him...

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 am

Tiswas seeing as you refused to answer on your forum i will ask here. When you say things like "Typical Zionist bastard tactics" "The Zionists caused the credit crunch" and "Typical Zionist tactics" are we to take it you have an axe to grind with Zionists and if so why.

I never blackmailed anyone and have never demanded money from anyone on the net. That's another one for the counter suit folder.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 am

Where is the Real Ferd when I need him. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
Del Monte wrote:

I Got On With Lydia When I Met Her,
I Get On With Hagbard When We Meet,
Which Is Not That Often...

I Sometimes Agree With Droinkes Point Of View,

And I Like Tiswas "Off The Wall Commentary"...!!!

Look Del Monte,

Underneath Tiswas's "Daftness" She Has A Very Good Grasp Of Conspiracy Cranks...

Beneath Droinkes Cussin'

He Is Very Good At Debating People...

I See That You Are Not...

Basically You Are All Mouth And No Trousers...!!!

Droinke Was Not Banned From Forums For Swearing,
More Like Exposing Hypocracy...!!!

rolling pin

Just because you don't understand what's going on doesn't mean it don't make no sense and just because you don't like it doesn't mean that it ain't no good. Let me tell you something, before you go taking a walk in my world you better take a look at the real world cos this ain't no Mister Roger's Neighborhood.

Can you say "feel like shit?" Yeah maybe sometimes I do feel like shit I ain't happy about it but I'd rather feel like shit than be full of shit! If I offended you, oh I'm sorry, but maybe you need to be offended. But here's my apology and one more thing! F U C K YOU!!!!

foff
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:08 am

Tiswas wrote:Where is the Real Ferd when I need him. cthulhu

You cant answer for yourself?

Come on Tiswas why all the anti Zionist comments? I told you that you would become a repeater of shit and you are becomming one.

Look at the commets your mate Handbag came out with the otherday. As soon as he realised just how far he gone i think he shocked himself. You see this is what cunts like icke get you to do. Before you know it you are making anti semitic clams without even realising it.

They start you with hate the Zionists and its not long before you get to where handbag is now.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Tiswas Forum Has Too Many Moderators...!!! Tiswasmoderators

This Post Went Missing...???

rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:28 pm

The post is still there OK, and what is is with you?
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Tiswas wrote:The post is still there OK, and what is is with you?

That Is A Screenshot I Took Of Droinkes Post,
Quote It And See It's An Image...

He Has Been Making Posts And Deleting Them...???

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:07 pm

I didnt delete anything!

Take a look at your activity records or posting log, its all there to see.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:02 am

The rules make me laugh. Tiswas is well on her way to having broken everyone of them and the guy that "wrote" them broke at least one in the last post of his i read.

I was reading a post by this redhand and though he seems to know a lot about the subject. So being the kunt i am i took a chunk of what "he" had written and searched it. He had knicked the whole post lock stock and barrel. I dont give 2 turds about that its the fact he is breaking the rules he expects others to follow that makes me laugh.

Its always a bad sign when the mods are breaking the rules. Sooner or later the posters start to revolt over it. However i think Tiswas may hav it cracked with the idea of make almost everyone a mod.

Its fu cking funny really. You watch the board for half hour and see what i mean. You have 7 or more mods on line their names all lined up at the bottom and nobody else. Now thats not wierd if they are posting or chatting in the chat box but their not they just sit there waiting for someone to post so they can jump into action.

There are a few things this redhand has added into these rules which should make any self respecting conspiracy theorist question, oh sorry i forgot questioning the rules and moderation is not allowed. Now where did i hear that before lol. One bit says they reserve the right to sell your posts.

We have the right to edit, delete, transfer, keep, sell or re-license posts at our sole discretion.

To be honest it all is very poorly worked out and if that guy thinks the discalimers hes wrote will stand up in court then hes a fool.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:35 am

Ah shut up, Redhand is a brilliant man and I have known him and the others for a long time. Wonderful man.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:50 am

I wonder why you find it so important to keep repeating things like "ive got lots off offline friends" "i know them offline" and "ive know them a long time". Do you think i give a flippin'? Do you think it impresses me? I couldnt give a flippin' who you do and dont know but it does seem strange how you keep saying it. Some might think its a whish more than a fact.

You seem to pack a lot in for someone who spends 20 odd hours a day sometimes on the net.

I see hes a bit of a Handbag researcher. Hears half a story sometimes even half a story twisted and repeats it as a usful idiot.

F ucking tool has heard the russian records for the death camp as 70,000 (all causes) and is trying to make out thats the real total. Its a good job you lot are thick otherwise some may take offence.

Last edited by Droike on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:51 am

Why is it you comended rednuts on his rules then went on to break them all?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:02 am

To be called thick and dumb by you is hilarious for you don't know the REAL ME, you 60's relic.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:08 am

Tiswas wrote:To be called thick and dumb by you is hilarious for you don't know the REAL ME, you 60's relic.

Tiswas ive read your posts and some show that you are stupid off the scale.

You defiantly have a split personality.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next