Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head of human hair in my garden

2 posters

Go down

Head of human hair in my garden Empty Head of human hair in my garden

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:26 am

In my garden today,out the front of the house,I'm having a cigarette and ash in the garden as habit formed,to find a whole head of human hair in my garden.

It is still there,it was done last night and it's been raining but it's not wet.I thought it was mine at first,having shaved my head at the beginning of this occult shit.

See if I can get a photo.

But if some Taree Tard thinks this is how I do witchcraft...then you have'nt been listening,you do it to yourself,you do...I just sit by and watch...after having warned you a few times.And when you refuse to learn,I call it in.

I liked Busteeds daughter and look what happened to her...as I left the curse at Ickes...you know the thread.

Anyway,I'll take a sample and burn the rest in the street,so you,the bastard,knows.I'm not at Webanarchy anymore,I came back here.Happy huntings Clarise...

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Head of human hair in my garden Empty Re: Head of human hair in my garden

Post  Cigar Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Head of human hair in my garden 600full-the-silence-of-the-lambs-screenshot
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Cigar wrote:Head of human hair in my garden 600full-the-silence-of-the-lambs-screenshot

Have the lambs stopped screaming yet Clarice?

Don't bother with the trace, I won't be on for long. I'm having an old friend for dinner.... bye....

lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:Head of human hair in my garden 600full-the-silence-of-the-lambs-screenshot

Don't bother with the trace, I won't be on for long. I'm having an old friend for dinner.... bye....

lmao

Head of human hair in my garden 280px-SOTLClariceLecter
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lmao

Head of human hair in my garden 171808803_951f0b375d

Head of human hair in my garden Put_the_lotion_featured

Haha! What a fucking cool film man, gotta hand it to 'em this movie entertained me as a kid. No disrespect to you Billy, Buffalo Bill was another Bill from another time and place!

PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET MOTHERFUCKER!!! rolf thumbs up
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 11:40 am

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lmao

Haha! What a fucking cool film man, gotta hand it to 'em this movie entertained me as a kid. No disrespect to you Billy, Buffalo Bill was another Bill from another time and place!

Hold tight for a second...I got something to tell you...to admit.Something I have'nt done before.Properly.

In the film,when Hannibal explains about Billy,he reveals his name as Jame Gumb,a misnomer,sending the FBI on a goose-chase,a little payback for the Island facility with a view....that he was falsely promised for information leading to the saving of the senators daughter.

In the book,his name,Jame Gumb...was Billy Ruben,the chief colouring agent in shit,human excreta.If I get angry,I mean,deathly angry,an hour later,I'll piss bile out my arse,liquid form,such is the strain it puts on my organs.I am death,you see.Billy Ruben,is just a name I adopted to make my enemies follow and get revealed here on these forums....it was also a trap and what would've become a murder mystery in real life...but 2010,was a year I lost...sorcery kills the target and the practicioner.If I told you three months ago,in depth the diabolical genius of it all...you would know fear.I scared even myself...so I turn,back off and hope I keep the light this time.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 11:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lmao

Hold tight for a second...I got something to tell you...to admit.Something I have'nt done before.Properly.

In the film,when Hannibal explains about Billy,he reveals his name as Jame Gumb,a misnomer,sending the FBI on a goose-chase,a little payback for the Island facility with a view....that he was falsely promised for information leading to the saving of the senators daughter.

In the book,his name,Jame Gumb...was Billy Ruben,the chief colouring agent in shit,human excreta.If I get angry,I mean,deathly angry,an hour later,I'll piss bile out my arse,liquid form,such is the strain it puts on my organs.I am death,you see.Billy Ruben,is just a name I adopted to make my enemies follow and get revealed here on these forums....it was also a trap and what would've become a murder mystery in real life...but 2010,was a year I lost...sorcery kills the target and the practicioner.If I told you three months ago,in depth the diabolical genius of it all...you would know fear.I scared even myself...so I turn,back off and hope I keep the light this time.

Last Friday when I picked up the second wagon,well....let's just say,an agent or friend of Mr Detective Ryan of Taree was there on the train,opposite seat to me.

He tried his propaganda but it turns out,quite the fan of Billy Rubens.

Interesting.

And to think,I might've put it all behind me.There was only 5 people in that carriage.I specifically asked for it,not affording my usual first class and segregated seat that I usually take,A7.

I got F33.

I hate the number.

Interesting.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 11:57 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:

lmao

Last Friday when I picked up the second wagon,well....let's just say,an agent or friend of Mr Detective Ryan of Taree was there on the train,opposite seat to me.

He tried his propaganda but it turns out,quite the fan of Billy Rubens.

Interesting.

And to think,I might've put it all behind me.There was only 5 people in that carriage.I specifically asked for it,not affording my usual first class and segregated seat that I usually take,A7.

I got F33.

I hate the number.

Interesting.

The satanist owned skateboard shop in Maitland become a leather boutique.Sometimes,I'm on their door-step,listening to Jazz and groovey cat tunes of the 1940's,with their old-style settings,planning murder,smoking a cigarette at 4:20 am...but falling in love with the music and chatting with the voices in my head,they were the best of times,1942...I fell in love.We've been together a long time.
It was the only thing of theirs I liked.That little shop,lost bin time,with no clientele that buy any stock,just a shop,that exist for asthetics....

Their little Billy,was made by them.

I was going to skin them,tan their hides,dye black and smokey charcoal gray and add it to the stock of the shop.The smell of cooking flesh,similar to pork.I call them little pigs,a reference to Charles Manson and family...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed May 02, 2012 12:06 pm

But it's OK now,all I have to do,is heavily sedate and medicate myself with cannabis...and I could'nt be fucked doing a thing.I save bugs and nearly broke my leg saving a spider.We both lost by the way...

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 am

Billy Ruben wrote:In my garden today,out the front of the house,I'm having a cigarette and ash in the garden as habit formed,to find a whole head of human hair in my garden.

It is still there,it was done last night and it's been raining but it's not wet.I thought it was mine at first,having shaved my head at the beginning of this occult shit.

See if I can get a photo.

But if some Taree Tard thinks this is how I do witchcraft...then you have'nt been listening,you do it to yourself,you do...I just sit by and watch...after having warned you a few times.And when you refuse to learn,I call it in.

I liked Busteeds daughter and look what happened to her...as I left the curse at Ickes...you know the thread.

Anyway,I'll take a sample and burn the rest in the street,so you,the bastard,knows.I'm not at Webanarchy anymore,I came back here.Happy huntings Clarise...

cthulhu

So...Spose you Hillbillies were disappointed by my reaction,so you resorted to dropping a human shit,complete with nuts and corn at the side of the house.The shit was bile ridden pale,a junkies shit,same colour and texture to my constipated types on codeine,catch on how good I am?,Smart move,you drop your hair and now your shit...and walked by laughing and smirking at your handy work about my burnt out wagon....hehehehehe...I was right behind you boys and your dumb fat frumpie girlfriend...

I followed you home,to your 30 Stevenson St House,with your silver Mitsubishi Lancer,rego plate, AT 88 HU,(have your information in a month by the way),whilst smirking and elbowing each other,carrying your needle bags you got from the clinic,and I must say boys,you don't look to good or healthy,after only 9 months on the shit...You'll beat me to revenge at this rate,hehehehehehe,thump!Thump!,the ole ticker in your chest...
finding it hard to maintain and pump pressure for blood,the pale clamminess,was not "JUNK"....You'll be feeling very cold tonight,no matter how many blankets and heaters on.I'll tell you why in a second.

Tracey sells shit quality fool....she payed you to get hooked,cooking my car like that,hehehehe...Stealthy,I am,once the neighbours inform you.Very good at the game.

Let's play psychic for a second.

Very nice house,to good for junkie bums like you.No adults there...so she inherited the house and you two freaks know her from school,so she has an easy life,but no sex,being fat and frumpie,so you guys double bang her,in exchange for a free living,to play with junk,alcohol and sex with Frumpie....not a bad deal for a couple of scum-buckets,until you give her hepatitus C...but that's her choice,she knows,she's just as guilty.

Anyway,in my third freezer,is frozen examples of your hair and shit....I'm keeping and the hypodermic needles you dropped near my HR Holden and old Betty across the road witnessed you kicking the bin over the other night...and you two mouths met me face to face today,not a smart smirk,comment or even a thought,but fear in your eyes...Now you know how deadly an enemy I am.

Instead of killing you,I kept all the evidence,a little chat to the Ombudsman,forcing the coppers hand to investigate my claim and match your DNA to other crimes in town,plus,the attempt murder charge you're going to get from me,should be 10 years at least in Gaol.

Here's the last thing I want you to know,I'm the son of a gaol warden...get it?

You aint coming out....as I said to you today,"See you soon...boys"...and yes,I'm the most fucking evil thing you've ever seen,I even look the part,such is my suave satanic style.

Enjoy your kharma....you'd thought I'd settle for plain old thuggery...that's spur of the moment thing,I play for light,high stakes...or soul to you.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Head of human hair in my garden Empty Weaving Spiders Come Not Here...

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 am

Oh,POlice Persons listening in...you'll never ever find my contact for information,spooks are a bit out of your league sweethearts.

As you well know,my lines of communication are never used at home,email,phone...nor do I carry the mobile and when I do,the chip and battery are removed.

Speak in codes over a public phone,with gloves,hanky over the receiver and gum over the camera....Best of luck.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down