Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Empty Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Depository for what would be good informative post,end up rambling nowhere...

Spam fucking forbidden,No News Items,No Tintins,unless poems of devotions and collection of gold coin,to give to the children,in honour of his name,to saint him whilst alive,yeah,that kind of thing,but no,you may drink lots of Gin and ramble about your puppies,but strictly no spam,or the internet cops won't just have an internet harassment and stalking case,but a homicide,I tells ya,so please,head the warning,no spam...thankyou

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Empty well,it was about Ellalong at first,but got to suspected "Star-Gates"

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
El Kabong wrote:August 1994, Ellalong, New South Wales
A damaging earthquake again affected the Hunter region of NSW, this time in the Ellalong-Cessnock area. Measuring 5.4 on the Richter Scale, it became our third most-damaging. Several homes, hotels and other buildings suffered seriously and up to 1,000 homes were partly damaged. Infrastructure, commercial and industrial losses also occurred. Insurance payouts were $38 million and total damage costs exceeded $150 million (1997 values).

Real nice town that,except for the Motor Cycle heroes and Pet Killers.
The Ellalong Pub,they painted a pedestrian crossing to their best customer,Roscoe,the town character,every town has one.Died of cancer,on his own.Sad really,good bloke for surface level contact,reveal what be underneath,a very hurt man,maybe divorce,cause of cheating wife,the "hurt" victim,Gee,it's hard saying it that way,like you're above the experience,a God one becomes,maybe,but not today.It's the worst kind,broken heart,better than crime of passion...I noticed.But yeah,humour to mask the truth,or excess of the "Good Times" to hide the pain,once you see the patterns,yeah,you can pigeon hole a general body of people and the expression of individualism is lost on these types,
cookie cut-outs for every psychological aspect and division,almost a product.

Like stage actors,providing a little colour to the rollings hills of grasses endless...

The epicentre,was 120 metres away,in a creek bed,at night,you sleep and you can hear trains,locomotives underground.Second highest incidence of UFO activity and a very strange composition to the Town Water...and it's a small town,a light,detergenty film present in the water,with swirls,when held to sunlight,and an elastic light film on top,like a skin.Strangest,little town,dog town,Pitbull predominant.

Rather,live alone even,there,than here.Exit Point,somewhere in the Pelton Colliery,the "Good Guys",blue Diamond,projective hologram as defence,resist psychic contact,by bait and switch,not dangerous,like the "Flat-hats",ships of white light.10 Mile long Cigar shape,is just docking station,for many surface craft,complete fucking madness...and love it,besides the Occult ridden East Maitland,with the most haunted Gaols and Hangman sites,insane,incestuos hardcore "Occult Killers"
almost the same as Deca's Electronic Harassment,well it is,it's a mix,to keep in constant contact,Decas system,which is a "Ticker or Zapper"
MR Occult Smith says,on the occassion,it's her,the one I never met,the original contact,the death-head Redhead,green Kaleidoscope eyes,met once,or she was the lure,she never been rejected with ferocity like I did before,"Who are you and what do you want of me?",as I shaped up to hit,no thought of embrace,more beautiful to almost serpentine looks,why would one,unhappy with his long termer,why reject such an opportunity,something you boast about for 50 years...Do You See?Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Imagesca1852sa.Violent and murderous,not loud mouthed country,inter generational hillbilly seiges they have here.Yeah,so if you're a bit strange and look for action,of an exquisite nature of learning,come and get hooked and chorded by the occults and if you actually lucky to find a healer who IS experinced,at levels say,Exorcist Third Dan,You're fucked and will commit suicide,or get really sick and bed ridden,and if you get healed,you're still not free of contact,unless you beat it and learn something you've never known before,spirituality the hard way.It's the ultimate "Thrill Seeker and highly unrecommeneded,as you don't know,what your true inner pain is and how destructive,our normal accepted ways really are,to harmonics in energy flows,fuck feng shui and yoga,that's the physical crutch,no,the mad mind...it's great....it's not like I hallucinated with all these witnesses,or a group trip,with very few of them being on drugs,except me.Screaming down the street,"The fuckers can't catch him,as a purple round blob with a lizard dragon tail flew noiselessly over head,with about 30 witnesses,I nearly wanked there and then,in front of all them,they used to call me The Doctor,98-99,
Occult prelude,real cool times...

**Edit:But black snakes,appearing from mid-air and smashing into my skull,a woman that was manouvered by police to be my enemy,with cooked up stories,the most bogan,car crazy,swearing and cussing,only feminine by her huge natural breast...and I mean huge,I complimented her once,wearing a black tight tank top under a jacket,it concealed her size and made appear smaller,as a sign of respect,huge.She's no psychic,or conduit,but she seen it at the same time,as I did,appeared,thin air and smashed into my skull,a black,ehteric gooyey snake,black,,I screamed and rolled back on the bed,we were very close at the time,I was holding back,cause,no,Sams friend,not break heart,she just needed a fuck after her divorce,she absolutely destroyed her ex-husband,even grinding the security clearance card and burning all clothes,sold a super-charged 383 stroker VX Commodore,black,beautiful,cost $70-80K,maybe more, to bulid,with nitrous...$10,000 to hubbies bestfriend and sucked his dick,kind of girl....No...fucking ...way...was I even flirting with her,safety first,.

Billy Ruben wrote:I'm not rewritng that rather abstract ,non-sequiter of shit,that could be interpretted as Art,it's all true there,except the Jet Fighters were chasing the blob,straight over head,as I jumped up and down,victoriously,hard-on straining my pants,I was right....and you,litlle people,were wrong,and you hated me for it,up yours jubilent type of thing...

Billy Ruben wrote:Oh,those are coal trains,locomotives not,secret,secret base with bullet fast super train fly on a laser beam type... satan

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Empty Re: Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:57 pm

,she just needed a fuck after her divorce,she absolutely destroyed her ex-husband,even grinding the security clearance card and burning all clothes,sold a super-charged 383 stroker VX Commodore,black,beautiful,cost $70-80K,maybe more, to bulid,with nitrous...$10,000 to hubbies bestfriend and sucked his dick,kind of girl....No...fucking ...way...was I even flirting with her,safety first,.

I like her in ways,but you could call her the "Preying Mantiss",eats you by the head after she's fucked you.Crude analogy yeah I know,but when she was here,I nearly visited mens support groups,tearfully to relay this evil womans message,these poor brow beaten men...they need firing up.The cruelty of her,I was crushed and disturbed,frightened of her,my weener shrunk,even in summer,such was the spirit of this Loretta Bobbit type...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Empty Re: Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:,she just needed a fuck after her divorce,she absolutely destroyed her ex-husband,even grinding the security clearance card and burning all clothes,sold a super-charged 383 stroker VX Commodore,black,beautiful,cost $70-80K,maybe more, to bulid,with nitrous...$10,000 to hubbies bestfriend and sucked his dick,kind of girl....No...fucking ...way...was I even flirting with her,safety first,.

I like her in ways,but you could call her the "Preying Mantiss",eats you by the head after she's fucked you.Crude analogy yeah I know,but when she was here,I nearly visited mens support groups,tearfully to relay this evil womans message,these poor brow beaten men...they need firing up.The cruelty of her,I was crushed and disturbed,frightened of her,my weener shrunk,even in summer,such was the spirit of this Loretta Bobbit type...

But the chance to buy that VX V8 Commodore,I'd given her rimjobs and butt anal love,as demeaning as it is,as I wash away the filth in the shower,mixed with my tears.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Everytime she posts,tiny little demons get excited,at the chance for more mischief
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Ghoulies
cheers ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Empty When You Get Followed

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 am

When you Get Followed
Billy Ruben wrote:When you get followed,
...and you smoke cigarettes,squeeze the burning heads,,pocket the butts,leaving nothing but untraceable ash.when you get followed... and you forced to take a spit,
never let it sit idle,but slag it on passing cars...don't get caught,puncher your face in...Buses spit back...don't do that.
...When you get followed...and your eating a hot bag of chips...and pie with sauce,keep the rubbish,and the burning butts of cigareets...to make dangerous fires...
for those that follow....
If they still follow...and you got to take a piss,,make sure you don't miss,the eyes that follow....(there's your urine sample.,bastards..)

Ballad to Secret Authorities...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Now getting back to that unfair accusation by Boots.
...What he and anybody foolish enough to believe his slant on the subject,does'nt take into account,is that I'm a security threat.I would never want to be a force used against Icke,what better way to stuff one of his ventures,than to have a mod,that's in telepathic rapport with a rather vicious occult group operatives,who are beligerant towards Icke.I met them,on October 31st 1999.Ickes' Biggest Secret was released
May 1999,I never seen that book,until September 1999,I seen Icke,I think,July 1999 in Newcastle NSW Australia.In that short pocket of time,
....hmmmm,how did the occult group know about Icke?...When Icke visited Australia in the early days,why did he visit Newcastle and not Sydney,those first two times....why?I suspect Icke knew about those occults before I did,they sure knew about him.

Back then,Icke used to pound the turf...but not admit it,whose turf he was pounding.He used to go into the hot-spots,and that means he's well connected,to the psychic or occult worlds,that means,he could've been tipped off by another source before I came along.Busteed was very upset about that thread,he pretended not to know me or about his wife involved with the occults at first,then he gave it away,he's top dog.

...But Icke's second show in Newcastle,he was well prepared psychicly.Despite what has been joked about and despite the marketing dribble she goes on with,The Dolphin Botherer,Pamela Icke,former wife to David,does have a very good psychic ability,but I was very run down and overshadowed.This is early 2002-late 2001,David was covering September 11,first time I ever heard explosives being used,I did'nt believe at first,came convinced later.Pamela,seen me as the threat,she came upto me exactly,what the occultist redhead,Karly did,gazed into my eyes,exactly what the occult chick did,did her dazzling look at me,she got hostility,just like the occult chick did,then that bearded shorty cam up,was very inquisitve,but did'nt push and shove like Pamela.Throughout the whole show,Pamela,pushed and shoved,trying to figure out who am I or what am I,so I'm tussling with her,the occultist used to have it all over me in the first 5 years,so yeah,I'm scared,then near the end of the show,I telepathed her,something akin to taking the shit out of her beliefs..."What do you think I want,a threesome with you and your husband?".

She instantly got up,went up to the stage,whispered in Davids ear,David turns to the mike'There's a reptilian in this audience,but it's a good one"...I'm scrunching my face up,you fucking fools,I'm over-shadowed by one,you don't even recognise your own teachings,christ-sake.I was pissed off,explosively,I spent the next three years bagging Icke and his wife,on the net,2004,at a punk rock forum,which was a lot of fun back then,came to the flock,in 2007,soon after my mate touched up a ten year old,got into Riot Grrrl oh,a little earlier...I was into Bikini Kill for years,Heavens To Betsys came much later,about the time Billy started.

Anyway,Pamela,you're a pushy bitch and no,I did'nt give you the satisfaction,of what every other man does,wanna give you the "prong",I do that for all Femme Fatales,cause I know how to be a bastard and love it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 am

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1307-the-second-sun-is-going-to-be-created-by-the-elitetals

Skipping through a few threads,bit surprised to see a decent offering here,heavily under the effects of Marijuana,went into this visual world of igniting jupiter,then seeing what other considerations are needed to Terraform and colonize,what was once barren galactic bodies.It can be done,with a certain level of science,enjoy this topic,playing God,we all would like to in a way...

Billy Ruben wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf

Distinguishing low-mass brown dwarfs from high-mass planets

A remarkable property of brown dwarfs is that they are all roughly the same radius as Jupiter. At the high end of their mass range (60–90 Jupiter masses), the volume of a brown dwarf is governed primarily by electron degeneracy pressure,[2] as it is in white dwarfs; at the low end of the range (10 Jupiter masses), their volume is governed primarily by Coulomb pressure, as it is in planets. The net result is that the radii of brown dwarfs vary by only 10–15% over the range of possible masses. This can make distinguishing them from planets difficult.

In addition, many brown dwarfs undergo no fusion; those at the low end of the mass range (under 13 Jupiter masses) are never hot enough to fuse even deuterium, and even those at the high end of the mass range (over 60 Jupiter masses) cool quickly enough that they no longer undergo fusion after a period of time on the order of 10 million years. However, there are ways to distinguish dwarfs from planets:

Mass, if over 10 Jupiter masses, means a body is unlikely to be a planet.

X-ray and infrared spectra are telltale signs. Some brown dwarfs emit X-rays; and all "warm" dwarfs continue to glow tellingly in the red and infrared spectra until they cool to planetlike temperatures (under 1000 K).

Gas giant planets have some of the characteristics of brown dwarfs. For example, Jupiter and Saturn are both made primarily of hydrogen and helium, like the Sun. Saturn is nearly as large as Jupiter, despite having only 30% the mass. Three of the giants in our solar system (Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune) emit more heat than they receive from the Sun. And all four giant planets have their own "planetary systems"—their moons. Brown dwarfs form independently, like stars, but lack sufficient mass to "ignite" as stars do. Like all stars, they can occur singly or in close proximity to other stars. Some orbit stars and can, like planets, have eccentric orbits.

Currently, the International Astronomical Union considers an object with a mass above the limiting mass for thermonuclear fusion of deuterium (currently calculated to be 13 Jupiter masses for objects of solar metallicity) to be a brown dwarf, whereas an object under that mass (and orbiting a star or stellar remnant) is considered a planet.[3]

The 13 Jupiter-mass cutoff is a rule of thumb rather than something of precise physical significance. Larger objects will burn most of their deuterium and smaller ones will burn only a little, and the 13 Jupiter mass value is somewhere in between. The amount of deuterium burnt also depends not only on mass but on the composition of the planet, on the amount of helium and deuterium present.[4] The Extrasolar Planets Encyclopaedia includes objects up to 25 Jupiter masses, and the Exoplanet Data Explorer up to 24 Jupiter masses. Objects below 13 Jupiter-mass are sometimes studied under the label "sub-brown dwarf".

Unfortunately,at Jupiters present mass,it can not convert to the next level,which is a brown Dwarf.Even if it did,it’d have no consequence on the rest of the planets.Even if one could terraform a moon of Jupiter,which seems to resemble a micro-solar system,there would not be enough heat or light to support seasons and livable life.What I mean by Terraforming,you’d have to somehow,get the moons,to generate enough heat at the core,to become molten,then it has to have currents and tides,to act like a magneto,generating a electro-magnetic field.

But all that work,IF,we had the technology,would be nullified,as a brown dwarf,can’t produce enough livable light and heat,for surface dwelling.If,by some act of god,it became like a small,but same properties as a red giant,it would turn the surrounding moons to to a baked,if not,semi molten affair,or just destroyed,like Mercury.NOW,not including alien technology,but one has to promote density and mass for Jupiter to become a star,then you have to re-arrange the orbits of it’s best moons,then promote a protective and livable atmosphere.It’s a massive “Fix Her up” job,best to reverse the problems we have on earth,develope worm hole technology,get a bit more spiritually balanced and escape thise solar system,when the sun,changes composition and expands,blowing off it’s outer layers,destroying the Earth.Some scientist say we are half life through our Sun now.

Others,think her time is up.It’d be easy to measure with our instruments now,metals emitted,measure the magnetic fields,in certain stages of Sun Death,they emit different light and metals,so there are tell-tale signs.Just accept,we are the stuff,that is born from stars,we have a finite physical life,enjoy what you have or not,as tomorrow,it may not exist at all.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:The Jock Rock Was My Mums Boyfreind,

He Used To Live In The Woods In St Ives...

As A Survivalist When I First Met Him...

He Turned Into A Bit Of A Bad Egg As Far As My Family Were Consirned...

Up To That Point He Was OK Though...

Here Is His Biography...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=3849

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

...You broke my heart with that other post,where Droike stuck the boot in.I know what it's like.Talk about it in a minute.

Thought he was full of shit,until I read this line,
The Jock Rock wrote: He had been killed officially a few years earlier.This means he was taken and put on ice in the prison system until The Master was ready for His Feast.
...that's exactly how it works,break your spirit in gaol,so after they kill you,the master absorbs your light.That's what my occult buddies did last year,with the two biggest attacks I incurred over eleven years,except for being originally hooked.I don't believe him,but he may have conversed with someone who has.

Survivalist,there's another link there too.Not for discussion yet.
I hated my father for over 30 years,until I figured out what my mother had been up to and playing on his mind,It was Sam and her games last year,that broke the secret and my respect for women has lowered as well.I used to endure their domestic disputes and violence,but this poor kid,of 7 and 8,was marriage counselling his parents to stay together.Would've been better they stayed split up in 1978,looking back of course.
The worst feeling,being powerless and watching her being called a slut and hit by the old man.There's a hell of alot more,I mean,more than two to three novels worth.I was glad,I stole my father scotch at 15,finished the bottle straight,dressed in my best suit,smashed it,to slash my own throat and passed out and awoke,in vomit...I had the worse life,when I see others,with a shared pain,my respect for them,goes right up...you may have noticed.
Time for song...and very appropiate,he hated Lou Reed,my old man...you'll know why soon.By the time I hit 18,shoved in the Reserves at 17,I had a rifle to his head,"Man enough for you now",I dropped the bullet,spat in his face and said,"This 40c bullet,is to good for you"...raised the butt to cave his skull in...My mother screamed,"You proud,look what you've made of him".He never touched me again until 27.He punched me full force,in the mouth,I glanced it off to the side,did'nt even blink,grabbed him,hammered his balls in with my knee,picked him up and through him 10 foot across the room,my youngest brother stood in the way...the eyes went totally black I was told,I felt it...Time for song

When I was a young boy in Brooklyn
going to public school
During recess in the concrete playground
they lined us up by twos
In alphabetical order, Reagan, Reed and Russo
I still remember the names
And stickball and stoopball were the only games
that we played

And I wanted to be like my old man
I, I wanted to grow up just like my old man
I wanted to be like my old man

I wanted to dress like, I wanted to be just like
I wanted to act like my old man
I wanted to be like, I wanted to act like
I wanted to be just like my old man

And then like everyone else I started to grow
And I didn't want to be like my father anymore
I was sick of his bullying
and having to hide under a desk on the floor
And when he beat my mother
it made me so mad I could choke

And I didn't want to be like my old man
I, I didn't even want to look like my old man
I didn't even want to seem like my old man

A son watches his father, being cruel to his mother
and makes a vow to return only when
He is so much richer, in every way so much bigger that -
- the old man will never hit anyone again

Like my old man (just like my old man)
like my old man
Like my old man (just like my old man)
like my old man
and can you believe what he said to me
he said, "Lou, act like a man" (walk like a man)
Why don't you act just like a man
act like your daddy, act like a man (just like my old man)
Oh, why don't you act just like a man
like your old man (walk like a man)
(Just like my old man)
(Just like my old man)

when I first read it,I wanted to "Off" Jock-Rock,now I got to take a shower,the hatred of cold sweat returned,such is the anger that surfaced,I'm scarred and it's inescapable
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:59 am

I'll just keep this signature here...in case she's naughty again and needs chastising

Hey C. UNT...Africa is 'bigger' to...
...'you' SICK F. UCK...
- True Lilly as her true self...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 am

to fucking valuable to be lost in a True Lilly thread...post reproductions,not spam.

thumbs up

Billy Ruben wrote:You know,one of the many things I despise about you,celebrating the downfall of others you take a distaste too.
When it happens to you,no-one will notice and depending on its style that it takes,I'll know if you deserved it or not.Nor will I celebrate,be victorious or mournful of your loss.I just discard it and hope some-one on the other side,finally shows you the way.But there's alot of dead religeous nutters who did'nt end up so high as they expected,especially how they used the name of God to control and manipulate others,
through-out their fleshy existance.Many warped religeous souls trapped in the lower astral...many.The astral hospital,where they perform rescues...your number should be put at the back of the que.I'd serve the dead junkies before you.Demon Lover.

thumbs down cthulhu

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:The astral hospital,where they perform rescues...

thumbs down cthulhu

That's Interesting...

When My Gramp Died,(He Was 94)
I Saw Him In A Dream In A Hospital Getting Better,

In Real Life I Visited Him In The Chapel Of Rest,

He Looked A Lot Younger,

Like The Weight Of The World Had Been Taken Off His Shoulders...

I Would Have Put Him In His Fiftys...

In Dreams He Appears Younger Too...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:The astral hospital,where they perform rescues...

thumbs down cthulhu

That's Interesting...

When My Gramp Died,(He Was 94)
I Saw Him In A Dream In A Hospital Getting Better,

In Real Life I Visited Him In The Chapel Of Rest,

He Looked A Lot Younger,

Like The Weight Of The World Had Been Taken Off His Shoulders...

I Would Have Put Him In His Fiftys...

In Dreams He Appears Younger Too...

The other day,when we discussed mushrooms,I was trying to make you see,that you tapped Earth Spirit,like that ugly word debunkers love,"Channelled".You did'nt want to admit it.But I know the patterns and you're not the only one.Even have a documentary,made by the ABC,about hippies,picking mushies in Autumn,they described the same Earth like destruction that you and many others have.
An experiment,have a piece of exploded star,gas,or meteorite,take some mushies and go into the maelstrom of nuclear fusion...and feel the destruction and overwhelming power,welcome to the Plane of Forces,where demons call home...here's a video,you might like...one of mine.
William S Burroughs,Pook,The Destroyer...

I'll remember this post,as your Grandfather was very important to you.I'm not right in the head for the Astral Hospital,right now,I want to do it justice.There is a post here or at HPANWO,no,both forums have it,about the astral hospital,it's what I'm being groomed for...by the good guys,not the occults.I will know everything,when the time comes.It's already begun.

A post,about a dream,where a junkie emerges from the wall and I run to her side,as she takes a seat,the healer or administrator of the place said'All in the good work"...I only got a glimpse of it,the first one,I was a patient there...when the occults killed me off.

You saying he looked lighter emotionally and probably aurically,and the fact he looked younger,yeah,I say he had a visit or was visited.
Probably knew you worried about him and payed you a visit,to let you know,all is good.This is proper esoteric knowledge Sod,must be experienced,not read in a book.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Ryan1fi3

Ciggy and Sod,still having difficulty accepting there's other technological races in the universe,hell,even right under your noses.
Anyway,the artist and film adaptions of this alien,Procyon B's,is incorrect.The brain hemispheres are divided and rest either side of the head,giving them a bulging look,they're orange in hue too and can walk through walls.

And NO! Streiber was the not the first to depict the greys,his experience was what made the greys famous,despite Close Encounters show casing the greys nearly 7 years before Communion was released.The Wadjina,aboriginal art paintings,they were the first attempt at catapaulting the Zeta Reticuluns into "Pop Culture" with disasterous effects,especially with "White" historian interpretations and God - Fearing nutjobs,where Earth,is still centre of the Universe.

Crowley invented the Greys with a cartoon character called Lam. It became massively popular, and massively plagiarized. Unlike Michael Tsarion, he was not very sirius about his copyright.

Technological races existing doesn't necessarily mean they're here right now.

Crowley was just one of many to channel a grey consciousness.Hitler did too,a Thule society occult member,called them "The Supermen",a Blavatskian term,later adopted by David Bowie for his concept albums,The Man Who Sold The World (Diamond Dogs is far superior and more likely a scenario to unfold)...have you ignored again,UFO's and the Occult connection?...have a look at the above paragraph.They don't see you as animated meat-sacks like most humans regard each other,with no powers,insight,just fleshy robots.
This is how they see us...
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Kirlian4...a constant source of energy.Trick weak minded people on Earth,into occult secretive groups,the rituals are designed to make you conduits for this alien energy,which fools the practicioner into believing he/her has a power,no,they're unwitting tools and fools.By the time they realise,they're already consumed.There's a reason the multi=verses are walled off from each other,besides incompatibility.The occultist even admitted that they're under control from a foreign,alien power to this Earth.When they said it,they meant it.That alien I have identified,is the exact one,that ran through the wall,at flat 4,37 Skilton Ave,East Maitland,the exact place,I had more UFO and alien experiences,than anywhere,even country skies.It is also the flat,the Occultist hooked me from...
Yes,they are here right now Ciggy and always have been.Don't take my word for it,I don't care,don't intend on bothering with proof and I'm not that good with a camera.You can either listen to what I report through experience or write it off as another nutter.I love it,being the real deal amongst a sea of charlatans out there,unfortunately,it rubbishes the information flow for this knowledge.But that's their functions,you see.They'll regret it in time,when it's their turn on the slab.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
rodin wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

No,99%...nah.
Here's something to ponder and this is from me,no-one else,no books,just observation.
The most haunted places and countries on Earth,isn't where massacres occur.
It is where Freemasonary is practiced.Not just making people into organic portals,or conduits as I call them,but the energetics at the place of rituals,is what changes.Like tiny cracks in space and time,for entities and spiritual vehicles and manufactured vehicles can slip into this reality and the other.It was alien Rodin.Demons scare the f*ck out of me,not all aliens do,I'd even leave the planet with the right ones.
Lyrans (human and feline types),Andromedans and my little hottie from Pleiads,(she can have me anytime)...The others,need not apply.

99% is a figure of speech. But the vast majority are, in my opinion

Then there are the rest.

Billy Freemasonry is a Jewish racket, question is - is there anything to all these rituals? If so why?

Do you think I am correct about the Ouija experience - before I continue?

Sod you are a pain most of the time, and you like to attack me & my views. They are not lightly founded.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/post?p=6972&mode=quote

Billy Ruben wrote:Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Ouijaboardspink

this is just so wrong on many levels.The pink,to lure the girls in,oh,it's all fun and games the spiritual world,,look,it's the green river killer,let's have a chat.Many reptilian spirits gather around the portal.Young Sharon,barely 14 asks,"when will I loose my virginity.A big black spirit replies,"Right now you fucking bitch",ganging her up the arse.These things happened,witness the entity,based on a true story.I think. thinking hmm

this girl played Ouija...and look at her now.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Theexorcist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qG5V2iBvFs

Best part of the film this

Stay the fuck away from Ouija,Freemasonary and Kabbalah.But the worst kind are Vrill/Thule society,nah,they're all the same mind-set.

I USED to believe Kabbalah spawned FREEMASONARY...Not any more.The African culture,is far more ancient than the Hebrews.I seen glypths,maybe 10,000 years old,with blacks wearing the Freemasonic Apron.The Sphynx is a female negroid,not a Hittite or Egyptian.

Freemasonary is the old schools of Atlantis.

Freemasonary is a satanic construct and not of this Earth.
I learn it,take the best from it and get Masons to break the spiritual laws and codes,that's how I fuck many over,without lifting a finger.Ignorance is no excuse,the clues are all there.
Get Manly P Halls',Question and Answers,seriously,it is a guide for the mystic in a modern lifestyle.Now get unrelated,but spiritual in view,Torkam Sayadarians,Battling Dark Forces,they're saying the same thing.IT'S THE TRUTH MATE.

The Jews did'nt start the ball rolling,that vengeful demi-urge,chose the Jews down the track for the next round of Grand Architect,snake eats its tail,destroy the Earth and it's life-forms and kick-off,after Terraforming a new grand chess-board.Get off the wheel of Reincarnation,if you don't want to play anymore and don't reincarnate,ever again.

It takes a gold aura and a heart and love as big as Jesus...to get out.Book of Thomas,did'nt Jesus Jew go hindu for a while,spoke that you live many lives and he is not of this Earth kind of thing....? lol!

If The Internet Goes Down,
Let Us Use The Ouija Board...

My Monicker Will Be Captain Howdy...

And I Will Only Talk In Tourettes...

Billy Ruben wrote:Oh Rodin,word of advice.Don't try and be too intellectual in expression,when you learn concepts that there are no words to explain them with.Keep it simple,keep the mind free and elastic.Trying to be to clever with entities and other realm beings,they'll mop the floor with you.Light is your best defence.That means,embracing and loving what you hate most.Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Orthodoxjews2You are to hug and kiss them,forgive them,believe me,it ain't easy with my lot,they'll eat their own kids,if it would f*ck your mind.Yes,to defeat themis to love them...and look at that,no issues to be angry about.Now,you're ready to absorb proper occult information.You know why I'm hard on Christians,they're supposed to be the best of the lot and they do nothing,but disappoint,lie,slander,conspire and manipulate.All because of guilt.It destroys you.Best to do the right thing,now.Your conscious mind,does not match your souls intent,when that happens,you're no good to anybody.It's a strict hard road to follow,extremely hard...many do not,fit their camel through the eye of that needle.

sunny
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod Haus wrote:

If The Internet Goes Down,
Let Us Use The Ouija Board...

My Monicker Will Be Captain Howdy...

And I Will Only Talk In Tourettes...

ROFL...I think Real6 will fight you for that monicker...Speak in Tourettes,man,that's funny.
Green Mile,the wardens wife,hear the expletives that came from her mouth,before she was healed.Some tumors can give "possessed" like symptoms.

thumbs up rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:I used to work for the State Rail Authority,as a linesman.In our section,we had three Colin Campbells.A redhead know it all foreman,a mental patient labourer,and another trainee linesman.

The trainee,was the interesting chap and I still look for him today.

He said,back in 1990,that the moonlandings were faked,Kennedy was killed from the Grassy Knoll,aliens,government conspiracies.He had been locked up numerous times,never charged though,his mother was head nurse of the psychiatric ward at Concorde hospital,beaten senseless and smoked very nice pot.I used to teach him lyric meanings to my songs,to the point he used to embarress me,by screaming down the street,"Hey Jase,are you searching for your mainline"...LOL(From the Velvet Undergrounds Sister Ray),but he was particulary interested in Nick Cave's,Sonny's Burning,about Soul Conversion to demonics.

When he was locked in the gaols,for being a nutter,(The local supermarket had a lunar vehicle on display,he was there saying it was staged by Stanley Kubrick,ROFL rolf ),after cooling off in the cells,he wrote on paper,the lyrics to a peace song,"Put down that weapon,or we all be gone,you must be crazy...etc,it's supposed to be a Peter Garrett/Midnight Oil song...I used to doubt him on that,but he converted me to the other shit.I listened.

In the railway,if they don't like you,they can get rid of you,being a dangerous enviornment,like when they turned the power back on and I was still up the pole,you see,I had busted the foremen taking from the public purse,that's why I really left.David Cross,who killed three women with overdoses tried infecting me with hepatitus C,but my arm went into welts and bled it out lymphatically,yes,I really can't be infected,having shot it up and had a aids patient as a lover.

They were going to bump Colin off,so I allowed him to make a very unsafe decision,made a report and got him out of the railway,to save his life.

I'd do anything to find him now.He was in Asquith,I love the man,he'd be a fine friend and someone I really trusted,even though,he was bi and had the hots for me.

Good bloke.

But he still insist,that Peter Garrett stole his lyrics,through the coppers...hehehehehe,after being witness to their fun and games,I don't doubt him anymore.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Aussie bird inspires plane of the future
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 829448-lockheed-stratoliner
WINGS of bar-tailed godwit bird
to carry hydrogen-powered jet
that can fly anywhere on Earth
without stopping.

Bar-tailed Godwit
inspires designer William Brown
to create Lockheed Stratoliner

by:By Lee Taylor
October 03, 2011 12:00AM
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 831561-lockheed-stratoliner
The Lockheed Stratoliner concept is a hydrogen-powered jet.
Picture: William Brown / courtesy of Tuvie.
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 831531-lockheed-stratoliner
The Lockheed Stratoliner features four Cryogenic Hydrogen Turbofan engines.
Picture: William Brown / courtesy of Tuvie

Aussie bird inspires future plane
$600 hotel room really is the pits
There's a hole in my bucket

AN Australian bird has become the inspiration for a hydrogen-powered jet that can fly anywhere on Earth without stopping.

The Lockheed Stratoliner concept features the wings of the bar-tailed godwit.
The godwit holds the record for the longest known non-stop flight by a bird without feeding
at 11,680km.

UK designer William Brown believes the oversized wings will generate large amounts of lift and allow the plane to fly at higher altitudes, with less resistance.
Mr Brown’s design also features four cryogenic hydrogen turbofan engines -
which will produce no pollution and use less fuel.
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 829276-bar-tailed-godwit
The plane has been inspired by the Bar-tailed Godwit.
Picture: Andreas Trepte / Wikipedia

Cryogenic hydrogen has more than twice the energy of traditional jet fuels and is lighter.
Even though The Lockheed Stratoliner is just a concept, some airline manufacturers have begun testing hydrogen-power. Boeing unveiled its first hydrogen powered plane in July 2010.
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 829279-lockheed-stratoliner

The oversized wings will generate large amounts of lift.
Picture: William Brown / courtesy of Tuvie

Mr Brown submitted the concept to design/concept website Tuvie
as part of their "Submit A Design" feature.

Delivered: Futuristic 787 Dreamliner has lift-off

First intelligent news you've reported in years.Even a crackpot like you,gets the idea,the way forward,is to mimic,re-create,natural phenomenon and physics,don't expect me to agree to often though,way ahead of you madam.Were you ever familiar with the wide-bodied aircraft designs of Brunelli?Much safer,fuel efficient and need shorter runways,but do go on madam,I'm sure you won't understand this screen capture,nor did the hospitsl porter niether.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Naturemimicking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBWpcZ6ITU&lc=q0OYfMt0g8DtO-iKttDndZeM_iq3mwLxbOCMPJ1YlAA&feature=inbox
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:First intelligent news you've reported in years.Even a crackpot like you,gets the idea,the way forward,is to mimic,re-create,natural phenomenon and physics,don't expect me to agree to often though,way ahead of you madam.Were you ever familiar with the wide-bodied aircraft designs of Brunelli?Much safer,fuel efficient and need shorter runways,but do go on madam,I'm sure you won't understand this screen capture,nor did the hospitsl porter niether.
Of course 'Billy Ruben',
who BOASTS of LUSTING AFTER CHILDREN, and
USING PART Aboriginal blood and MENTAL 'illness'
to GET AWAY WITH CRIMINAL ACTS
WOULD POST THAT HERE,
where I post SERIOUS NEWS Like THIS:

true lilly wrote:Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 182180-geoff-clark
Geoff Clark says Andrew Bolt's writing on a range of racial issues
prompted him to take legal action.
Geoff Clark loses seat on Framlingham
Aboriginal Trust board in coup

by: Stuart Rintoul
October 06, 2011
12:00AM
FORMER Aboriginal leader Geoff Clark has lost one of his last
bastions of support after he was suspended by a new board of the
Framlingham Aboriginal Trust, which also moved to seize the trust's
financial records.

Last week, Mr Clark had a court victory as one of the nine
"pale-skinned" Aboriginal people who brought a successful racial
discrimination action against Herald Sun columnist Andrew Bolt. Mr
Clark, the last chairman of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
Commission before it was disbanded by the Howard government, wore a
possum skin coat to the Federal Court for the decision.

But in a community coup on Monday, Mr Clark was suspended from his long-held
position as chief executive of the Framlingham Aboriginal Trust.
Framlingham is a small Aboriginal community near Warrnambool, in southwest Victoria.
The trust owns and manages land and businesses in the Warrnambool area.

It is understood the decision to oust Mr Clark came after trust
shareholders were presented with a confidential forensic audit ordered
by Aboriginal Affairs Victoria last year.
The Victorian government confirmed last night the findings of the audit had been referred to Victoria Police.

A statement issued yesterday by new board chairman Jim Berg, the founding
executive director of the Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service and one of
the founders of the Koorie Heritage Trust, said shareholders met on
Monday "in response to serious concerns" surrounding the governance of
the trust.

A new committee of management was elected on Tuesday
and voted to "suspend the employment" of Mr Clark and his wife, Trudy,
"until further notice". The locks were changed on the Framlingham Trust
office.

Speaking on behalf of the new board, director Possum Clark-Ugle, a cousin of Mr Clark,
said yesterday all trust records would be seized by the new committee and any irregularities referred to police.

Mr Clark, who has controlled the Framlingham Aboriginal
Trust since 1979, yesterday refused to respond to a phone call and
answer text message questions from The Australian about the new board,
his suspension, or Mr Clark-Ugle's suggestion that any improprieties
would be referred to police.

Trudy Clark could not be contacted last night.

Mr Clark, who declared himself bankrupt after a civil rape trial, has
described himself as a "project officer" with the Framlingham Trust, or a
"resident" of Framlingham, but Mr Clark-Ugle said that until he was
suspended this week he had continued to act as the trust's
administrator.

Tensions
have been simmering at Framlingham for the past 21 months, beginning on
the morning of January 5 last year, when four people came together in a
house at Nirranda, near the Bay of Islands in southwest Victoria, to
discuss the management of two
inter-related organisations, Framlingham Aboriginal Trust and Kirrae
Whurrong Community Inc.

The four had been among Mr Clark's closest allies and defenders
during his many and long courtroom battles.

They included Mr Clark's non-Aboriginal lieutenant of 15 years, Mick
Fitzgerald; Mr Clark's aunt, Violet Clark, an executive member of
Framlingham Aboriginal Trust and Kirrae Whurrong Community Inc; Lionel
Harradine, chairman of Framlingham Aboriginal Trust and executive member
of Kirrae Whurrong Community Inc; and his wife Hope Harradine, a member
of Kirrae Whurrong Community Inc. The Nirranda meeting, held at Mr
Fitzgerald's home, began at 10.30am and ended at 12.10pm when Mr
Fitzgerald was instructed to obtain urgent legal advice.

On March 2 last year, Mr Fitzgerald and Violet Clark presented their concerns to Mr Clark.

In June last year the Clarks' son, Aaron Clark, who was also on the
Framlingham board of management, told The Australian that any
suggestions of wrongdoing were "totally unfounded" and blamed "community
politics".

Mr
Clark-Ugle said yesterday seven of the nine shareholders of the
Framlingham Trust voted on Monday to overturn the board and appoint Mr
Berg chairman.

Asked if Mr Clark contested the change, Mr Clark-Ugle said: "He may, but he will have to come with a court order to contest it."

A civil jury found in 2007 that Mr Clark had taken part in
two pack rapes of Carol Stingel in 1971.

As Ms Stingel pursued him for the $20,000 she was awarded for the rapes,
and lawyers sought costs of more than $300,000, Mr Clark declared
himself bankrupt in July 2009.

Due to bankruptcy laws, he was forced to resign as a director of some other Aboriginal bodies.

But he told the Warrnambool Standard newspaper: "It's all part of the
campaign against me. But I don't need to be a director. I'm still
involved in group discussions true to our cultural consensus decisions.

"There's been nil effect in the resignations."

true lilly wrote:What the Enemies of this Glorious land want you to forget,
with their typical, childish, off topic dribble, is that it is these,
leftist, God mockers, pushing their anti-Christ agenda into LAW,
that are, and always have, caused every problem, suffered by all,
wherever they happen to reside, and however 'privileged' they
currently believe themselves to be, through serving the beastly
legions of the death worshiping religions.

Rather telling to, that they finally attacked this thread with their
spam of evil, lies and dribble, to flood over (cover, protect) the
instigator of and participant of the GANG RAPE OF A CHILD.

true lilly wrote:Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Geoff-clark
ATSIC chair Geoff Clark 2002
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Geoff_clark_narrowweb__300x361,0
Clark wrongly sacked from ATSIC,rules court
September 6, 2005 - 12:21PM

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Geoffclark
Geoff Clark ... the Government must pay his legal costs,
which are expected to run to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

A court ruled today that Aboriginal leader Geoff Clark was
wrongly removed from his job as head of the Aboriginal and Torres
Strait Islander Commission.

But the judges say the decision has little practical bearing as
ATSIC was abolished by the Federal Government last year.

The full court of the Federal Court today dismissed an appeal by
Indigenous Affairs Minister Amanda Vanstone over her sacking of Mr
Clark from the position of chairman of the national indigenous
body.

Chief Justice Michael Black and Justice Mark Weinberg found that
Senator Vanstone failed to properly consider whether Mr Clark's
misbehaviour as ATSIC chairman impacted on his fitness to hold
office.

Senator Vanstone suspended Mr Clark from office on January 22
last year for misbehaviour after he was convicted and fined $750
for obstructing police during a pub fracas in the western Victorian
town of Warrnambool in 2002.

The Federal Government has been ordered to pay Mr Clark's costs,
which are expected to be several hundred thousand dollars.
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Geoff-Clark-5362027
ABORIGINAL leader Geoff Clark
told a girl who'd just turned 16
he had a present for her before leading a pack of men
in raping her, a
jury heard yesterday.

Clark found guilty of gang rape
January 31, 2007 - 4:33PM
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Geoffclark_narrowweb__300x460,0
Geoff Clark ... accused of gang rape more than 35 years ago.
Photo: AAP/Shaney Balcombe

A civil jury has found in favour of a woman who accused Aboriginal
leader Geoff Clark of raping her in south-west Victoria more than 35
years ago. The jury has awarded $20,000 in compensatory damages in the
case brought by Carol Anne Stingel, who accused the former ATSIC
chairman of raping her in Warrnambool in 1971. No punitive damages were
awarded.

So that's how that
convicted gang rapist presented himself
for those other trials and as
a Government employed *'aboriginal' leader.

BUT, HOW did he "present" for for 'THAT' "class" action,
that ONLY 9 of the 18 named white skinned *'aboriginals'
took against Murdoch's paper and Andrew Bolt.
(I have to be careful; with over 200 tribes - some of which
still war against each other to this day - some "take offence"
at being called by the wrong tribal name Rolling Eyes )

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 182180-geoff-clark
Geoff Clark says Andrew Bolt's writing on a range of racial issues
prompted him to take legal action.

GEOFF Clark has admitted that he took part in a class action
against Herald Sun columnist Andrew Bolt over

the general "tone" of his opinion pieces.

Yeah, well I LIKE "the tone" of THIS:

Coalition promises review of race Act
...but worry...
some other "class" may "take offence" at it,
and get some judge to make a review illegal!

true lilly wrote:'BILLY RUBEN' PUBLICLY BOASTS of
BEING a "POLITICAL ABORIGINAL"...and he is NOT the only one.

And NOW, thanks to This Judgement...

...what's that sound...coming closer, closer, closer to home...
...moo, moo...cluck, cluck...

Class action against columnist Andrew Bolt
succeeds in Federal Court

by: Mark Dunn
September 28, 2011 10:53AM

Bolt breached discrimination a...

Andrew Bolt
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Skynews_2736149

Watch
Bolt breached discrimination act - court
A court has found News Limited columnist Andrew Bolt
breached the Racial Discrimination Act.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 916971-andrew-bolt
Herald Sun columnist Andrew Bolt leaves the Federal Court in Melbourne during an earlier appearance in the case.
AAP

THE assumed right of unfettered freedom of speech was trumped by
laws protecting against racial vilification this morning after the
Federal Court delivered its decision on the controversial "white
Aborigines" case of Pat Eatock v Herald Sun columnist Andrew Bolt.

Justice Mordy Bromberg found Bolt and the Herald and Weekly Times
contravened the Racial Discrimination Act by publishing two articles on
racial identity which contained "errors in fact, distortions of the
truth and inflammatory and provocative language".

Speaking outside court, Bolt said it was "a terrible day for free speech in this country".

"It is particularly a restriction on the freedom of all Australians to
discusss multiculturalism and how people identify themselves," Bolt
said.

"I argued then and I argue now that we should not insist on the differences between us
but focus instead on what unites us as human beings," Bolt said.

Eatock v Bolt full Federal Court judgment

The columnist said he would read and consider the full judgment before commenting further.

Justice Bromberg said it was important to note his judgment did not forbid
debate or articles on racial identity issues if done "reasonably and in
good faith in the making or publishing of a fair comment".

"Nothing in the orders I make should suggest that it is unlawful for a
publication to deal with racial identification, including by challenging
the genuineness of the identification of a group of people,"
Justice
Bromberg said.

Ms Eatock and a group of eight other Aboriginals took Bolt and
the Herald and Weekly Times to court claiming racial vilifiication
over two articles in which he criticised fair-skinned Aborigines
for what he argued was a choice they made, as people of mixed
racial background, to emphasise their indigenous heritage over their
white heritage.

Ms Eatock welcomed the judgment, saying it was a statement against discrimination.
She said the court's decision meant racial identity could be debated, but with respect.
"It's how you handle it, you can't be malicious ... he (Bolt) must handle it based on truth and fact," she said outside court.

Ms Eatock told the Herald Sun she was aware of her Scottish ancestry
from her mother's side but saw herself as Aboriginal.

In the articles, on April 15 and August 21, 2009, Bolt wrote that some
fair-skinned Aboriginal people, whom he called "political Aborigines'',
had received prominence or indigenous awards because they chose to
identify with their Aboriginality.
The Eatock action claimed
Bolt's articles - which appeared under the headlines "It's so hip to be
black'' and "White fellas in the black'' - had "offended, insulted,
humiliated or intimidated'' them and were a breach of racial vilification laws.

In court during hearings in April, Neil Young, QC, for Bolt, had argued that
freedom of speech "trumped" other rights and was a cornerstone of democracy.

"Everything that's said, even if it's expressed colourfully, is rationally related to
a thesis that's a matter of public interest,'' Mr Young had said.

He argued the legal test for racial vilification was how an informed person would
interpret the views expressed in Bolt's articles.

But Ron Merkel, QC, for the complainants, said there was no attempt by Ms Eatock
or other members of the group to shut down freedom of speech or debate about racial identitity issues.

Mr Merkel said Bolt was free to express his views on the subject but should not have
chosen to attack the nine individuals he named in his columns and blog.

In the sometimes heated court exchanges, Bolt took exception to Mr Merkel's
comparison of the debate and Bolt's views to Nazi race laws, the Holocaust and eugenics.

Bolt argued those who chose to identify with only one part of their background
over another were contributing to racism and came at the cost of less focus on
the important issues of education, housing, health and poverty.

The parties were asked by Justice Bromberg to meet and discuss what orders the court should make.

The nine Aborigines who took legal action against Mr Bolt were former ATSIC
member Geoff Clark, artist Bindi Cole, academic Larissa Behrendt,
author Anita Heiss, health worker Leeanne Enoch, native title expert
Graham Atkinson, academic Wayne Atkinson, lawyer Mark McMillan and
activist Pat Eatock.

Mr Bolt and several of the plaintiffs were in court for today's decision.

Click here to read the full text of the judgment
And then there is also the fact that
Ciggy can only ever mock and attack has his own lies
about what I post.

This Land of Australia's globally unique position, stability,
history, geology, flora, fauna and richness in resources,
is the land God described that He would preserve for His,
re-gathered faithful.

He also warned of a great correction, for our denying the
obvious truth of His all promises kept, described in His Word,
and plainly evident in what is, in all this real world.

See, as 'they'/Ciggy et al know, I have never claimed that any
land can save anyone, but rather that this land is one huge proof
of The Creator's existence, that the faithful seekers of God should
take great comfort in, and that also condemns those who knowingly,
willingly cause others to reject it, through their cunning deceptions.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:14 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:First intelligent news you've reported in years.Even a crackpot like you,gets the idea,the way forward,is to mimic,re-create,natural phenomenon and physics,don't expect me to agree to often though,way ahead of you madam.Were you ever familiar with the wide-bodied aircraft designs of Brunelli?Much safer,fuel efficient and need shorter runways,but do go on madam,I'm sure you won't understand this screen capture,nor did the hospitsl porter niether.
Of course 'Billy Ruben',
WOULD POST THAT HERE,

You do not post serious news,you make baseless slander,then post news items supporting your slander.So,I get away with crimes do I,spose you were disappointed with Taree Polices lack of will,eh?I know you've been up to dirty tricks,but they don't work,do they.Niether do mine either.Cause you'd be in a psyche ward by now.You need assessment and care.

Billy Ruben wrote:I want an answer true Lilly,why does Atlantabizgirl cover up for baby rapist???

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And Moderator
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Image
atlantabizgal, QUACKS LIKE THE QUACKS WHO
FUCK, TORTURE and COVER UP FOR OTHERS
WHO FUCK and TORTURE BABIES.

See, "THEY" ALL AVOID THE FACT, that,
LIKE CORI,
THAT CHILD RAPIST BOASTED OF HIS EVILS
TO HIS FELLOW VIOLENT CRIMINALS,
that HE KNEW, PUNISH CHILD RAPISTS.

Which means only two things:
1- he believed he was "untouchable".
A valuable lesson for all such fools.

2- he didn't want to live with himself anymore.

He got the (temporary) relief he begged for.

That's a pretty big call dragging the new kid on the block,labelling Atlantabizgirl a baby rapist,now how did she earn your wrath today.Did she say something to an evil sockpuppet you have hidden at DIF,was there unwarranted spam,in the form of a valid question?
Please,enthrall me with your conclusion and reasons...

Billy Ruben wrote:atlantabizgal

Look at those eyes,how could you say these things True Lilly,there will be tears spilled for this,mark my words...

True Lilly,you just can't say these things about anybody that takes your displeasure,which,as it turns out,is very easy to do.But just because you had a bad uncle who payed late night visits with bourbon smelling breath,does'nt mean you're a child abuse specialist nor counsellor,please refrain in future,making unfounded accusations,that is all for now.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin AustrianyougonnagetrapeBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin ThefritzlmazeBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Normaldemotivpic0nitf46Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin WhysobasementfritzlBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin FritzlicantgobackandchaBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin HeyrafiheardyoulikemoleBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Lolfritzlfritzillolss72Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin FritzldesignBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin FritzliwasborntorapeBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin JoseffritzlBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Makeamaskofjoseffritzl
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Vomit-smiley-27

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm

true lilly wrote:
Of course 'Billy Ruben',
WOULD POST THAT HERE,

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Truelillywasright A turd in the bowel is less offensive than peadopbear???

What did Peadobear say to the 12 year old girl,"Wish you were five..."

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Depository for what would be good informative post,end up rambling nowhere...

Spam fucking forbidden,No News Items,No Tintins,unless poems of devotions and collection of gold coin,to give to the children,in honour of his name,to saint him whilst alive,yeah,that kind of thing,but no,you may drink lots of Gin and ramble about your puppies,but strictly no spam,or the internet cops won't just have an internet harassment and stalking case,but a homicide,I tells ya,so please,head the warning,no spam...thankyou

What did I say about spamming this thread eh?F*ckyou Suzy Ryan,F*ckyou...I collected 30 differing pictures of turd this morning,and being in a Fecalphiliac kind of a mood,your "Beautiful Thread" looks like a great place to dump them.Do Not spam my threads,you may add to them,but no,spam or news items,like to see you offer something real,of yourself for once,silence my criteque...Bad Troll...

rolling pin aaargh dizzy wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:26 pm

True Lilly wrote:
Of course 'Billy Ruben',
WOULD POST THAT HERE,

Billy Ruben as criminal

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Ultimatewiggerp
Billy Ruben as Baby Raper
Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Yougonnagetrapedj
The feelings shared after reading a New News by True Lilly Thread

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Kittttteh

In future,DO NOT spam my threads with shit...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:59 pm

I included one of your news items,cause it was a brilliant scientific article,that could'nt be lost when you spurn the next tirade of abuse and spam.I'd like to collect good ideas,without your help,but take compliment when I do,...this post is for hypocrisy value,you know,how you twist and read things then spew lies forth,most vehemently.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Vomit-smiley-27

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Vomit-smiley-9529

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Ill-violated-dead-smiley-5383

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Ill-violated-dead-smiley-17122

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Angry-smiley-165

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Angry-smiley-196

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Of course 'Billy Ruben',
WOULD POST THAT HERE,

You do not post serious news,you make baseless slander,then post news items supporting your slander.So,I get away with crimes do I,spose you were disappointed with Taree Polices lack of will,eh?I know you've been up to dirty tricks,but they don't work,do they.Niether do mine either.Cause you'd be in a psyche ward by now.You need assessment and care.

Billy Ruben wrote:I want an answer true Lilly,why does Atlantabizgirl cover up for baby rapist???

Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And Moderator
atlantabizgal, QUACKS LIKE THE QUACKS WHO
FUCK, TORTURE and COVER UP FOR OTHERS
WHO FUCK and TORTURE BABIES.

See, "THEY" ALL AVOID THE FACT, that,
LIKE CORI,
THAT CHILD RAPIST BOASTED OF HIS EVILS
TO HIS FELLOW VIOLENT CRIMINALS,
that HE KNEW, PUNISH CHILD RAPISTS.

Which means only two things:
1- he believed he was "untouchable".
A valuable lesson for all such fools.

2- he didn't want to live with himself anymore.

He got the (temporary) relief he begged for.

That's a pretty big call dragging the new kid on the block,labelling Atlantabizgirl a baby rapist,now how did she earn your wrath today.Did she say something to an evil sockpuppet you have hidden at DIF,was there unwarranted spam,in the form of a valid question?
Please,enthrall me with your conclusion and reasons...

Billy Ruben wrote:atlantabizgal

Look at those eyes,how could you say these things True Lilly,there will be tears spilled for this,mark my words...

True Lilly,you just can't say these things about anybody that takes your displeasure,which,as it turns out,is very easy to do.But just because you had a bad uncle who payed late night visits with bourbon smelling breath,does'nt mean you're a child abuse specialist nor counsellor,please refrain in future,making unfounded accusations,that is all for now.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin AustrianyougonnagetrapeBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin ThefritzlmazeBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Normaldemotivpic0nitf46Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin WhysobasementfritzlBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin FritzlicantgobackandchaBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin HeyrafiheardyoulikemoleBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Lolfritzlfritzillolss72Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin FritzldesignBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin FritzliwasborntorapeBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin JoseffritzlBilly Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Makeamaskofjoseffritzl
There is one thing to consider though True Lilly,everyone you picked on is either English,Dutch or Aussie.Ciggy,don't count,he's demon,but you're picking on an American Woman now,slandering her name,accusing her of heinous atrocities,
complicity in the rape and cover-up of minors.Madam,they use the court system,over there,to resolve differences and you sounding like this,in the below video,you maybe actually be ghetto ratting in a government house,unlike what I really believe,you're head mole of a Nazi Biker Death Squad,You may,under scutiny of the courts,be deemed,a type of insanity and end up institutionalised for your very own good...and everybody elses.

wacky think wave

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:True Lilly,how do you run a successful fund raiser?
I did a "Save Billys Arse Appeal",not a fucking cent I saw,hoping to raise cash for an escape to Holland.

I have'nt got a car.I need a car.Preferabley a special variant,in mickey mouse condition,cared for and cheap.

How do I scam people to buy me this car,cause I need a car and don't want to pay for it?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-COMMODORE-1992-VP-WAGON-WHITE-V6-AUTO-AIR-CON-VN-VR-VS-VT-HSV-/250901869559?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3a6aeab3f7

Billy needs car....please help Billy.

I really just don't have the dosh off hand,that's all...nice beast with excellent suspension...

true lilly wrote:...and HOW DID I just KNOW what 'Billy Ruben's'
WAY OFF TOPIC, SPAMMED reply would be?

Because I KNOW 'HIM/THEM' and that 'THEY'
HATE ME FOR NOT BLAMING GOD,
FOR THE EVILS 'THEY' DID & DO!

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Well, 'YOU SICK MOB' WILL KEEP ADVERTISING HOW & FROM WHOM
'YOU' GET 'YOUR' "influence" & "power"
, but then
'YOU' BITCH LIKE THE GUTLESS EVIL TURDS 'YOU' ARE
when someone OUTSIDE 'YOUR' SICK CIRCLES, joins in 'YOUR' PERPETUAL
'CON
versations', to CON MORE INTO THOSE SATANIC CIRCLES.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Child-abuse

But keep it up, 'they' DESERVE TO BE OUTED BY 'YOU'!

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Parents sell virgins aged 12 for sex

BRITISH virgin girls as young as 12

are being sold to mega-rich Arabs for sex
at up to £50,000 a time.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin Yard-682_910820a
Arrests ... Vice Squad cops from Scotland Yard nicked gang
secretly filmed offering virgins for sex
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:But I'd like to meet,in no particular order:

Antiem,Size Of Light,Ownoiz,Kiwimaj,
Mountain,Tintin,Shodan,Ciggies Niece (without Chaperone)
MrIndigo

Who am I sexually attracted too?...mind your business.

Does that mean she hasn't turned 17 yet,
like your niece, who you proudly stated you lost interest in,
when she got that 'old'?
Evil or Very Mad

Go on, start another bunch of threads 'telling' folk how 'evil I am',
to remind folk
you're yet again, raising your favourite topic. Evil or Very Mad

Oh and there are plenty on line who's 'business' is, pinging those
in the business of child sex trading.
Ciggy's niece is 18, lunatic.

So, she's a young looking 18?

Well, don't bitch at me, it's your partner in
public conversations of,
'what child is too young and too related to fuck',
'Billy Ruben', who declared
he lost interest in his niece when she turned 17.

True Lilly wrote:

Those like 'Billy Ruben' and 'Ciggy' WHO ATTACK ME FOR
TELLING THEM TO STOP DISCUSSING THEIR LUSTS
FOR CHILD RELATIVES, in my threads.

ALL "YOU" WEB of LYING NET HEADS WHO PROMOTE
CHILD PORN, 'as' 'art', and WHO ATTACK "YOUR"
SURVIVING VICTIMS FOR TELLING "YOU" IT WILL KILL "YOU"
IF "YOU" DON'T SERIOUSLY, GENUINELY REPENT.

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 1276707224892small
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

I rape babies...

Billy Rubens Insane ramblings or" bad hair day" junk bin 1276707224892small

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 am

Billy Ruben wrote:I used to work for the State Rail Authority,as a linesman.In our section,we had three Colin Campbells.A redhead know it all foreman,a mental patient labourer,and another trainee linesman.

The trainee,was the interesting chap and I still look for him today.

He said,back in 1990,that the moonlandings were faked,Kennedy was killed from the Grassy Knoll,aliens,government conspiracies.He had been locked up numerous times,never charged though,his mother was head nurse of the psychiatric ward at Concorde hospital,beaten senseless and smoked very nice pot.I used to teach him lyric meanings to my songs,to the point he used to embarress me,by screaming down the street,"Hey Jase,are you searching for your mainline"...LOL(From the Velvet Undergrounds Sister Ray),but he was particulary interested in Nick Cave's,Sonny's Burning,about Soul Conversion to demonics.

When he was locked in the gaols,for being a nutter,(The local supermarket had a lunar vehicle on display,he was there saying it was staged by Stanley Kubrick,ROFL rolf ),after cooling off in the cells,he wrote on paper,the lyrics to a peace song,"Put down that weapon,or we all be gone,you must be crazy...etc,it's supposed to be a Peter Garrett/Midnight Oil song...I used to doubt him on that,but he converted me to the other shit.I listened.

In the railway,if they don't like you,they can get rid of you,being a dangerous enviornment,like when they turned the power back on and I was still up the pole,you see,I had busted the foremen taking from the public purse,that's why I really left.David Cross,who killed three women with overdoses tried infecting me with hepatitus C,but my arm went into welts and bled it out lymphatically,yes,I really can't be infected,having shot it up and had a aids patient as a lover.

They were going to bump Colin off,so I allowed him to make a very unsafe decision,made a report and got him out of the railway,to save his life.

I'd do anything to find him now.He was in Asquith,I love the man,he'd be a fine friend and someone I really trusted,even though,he was bi and had the hots for me.

Good bloke.

But he still insist,that Peter Garrett stole his lyrics,through the coppers...hehehehehe,after being witness to their fun and games,I don't doubt him anymore.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next