Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool....

2 posters

Go down

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... Empty I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool....

Post  Cigar Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 am

Hey you know it's funny...

I was talking on here the other day, about drugs and that I used to love drugs and used to love gettin' high or whatever, getting fucked up lol! thumbs up It was great, I used to go all over and get mashed outta my head.

I've had lots of great experiences since I was younger, I can say that I've done lots of stuff and got totally wasted during the process.

I suppose it did make me go a bit mental really so I had to start taking medications every day (I've had a few of those too) but yes the point now I've reached, I don't really take illegal street drugs now. I'm 35 now so I'm getting older but yes it's good to remember the days when I was off my trolley.

I don't take drugs like that now but it's interesting and I find it fun how the people on here are doing it. I don't honestly think there's anything bad for those, I think whatever you wanna do it cool! It's good to come here and chat about drugs etc.. with people who are indulging on a daily basis.

If I took more drugs than I've already had in my lifetime then I think it might be a bit dangerous LOL I have to be careful 'cause I'm pretty mental anyway, I'm pretty fucked up in the head, or fucked for life as some might say.

It doesn't make me a bad person though but yeah like I couldn't smoke a joint again it would probably make me very ill, maybe even puke I don't know the paranoia would screw my brain! thumbs up

But yeah, that's the thing I like about this forum. People who have experienced all that stuff in life! Cool shit yay!! Twisted Evil
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... Empty Re: I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool....

Post  Cigar Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:08 am

Now that's a big fucking joint! affraid

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... 80546551

thumbs up
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... Empty Re: I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool....

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am

Crack Pipe....

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... Pd3007914

Buzzin' mate thumbs up

That's the kind of pipe I hit on a few times when I was younger, it's a fair while ago now but I must admit it made me feel really good, did something in my brain and it was well addicitive and I just wanted it again and again after that. It made me feel so very high and good like nothing I'd ever experienced before and it was way better than any ganja pipe or bucket bong.

Something that happened a while ago but not all that long ago, that singer woman Amy Winehouse, she was some seriously fucked up case. Looking at the state of her. She was really messed up that one and it's no wonder she's dead now. Fucking junkie bitch lol! According to something this crazy girl told me a few months ago on facebook that she was borderline personality, Amy, therefore she was doing it to herself because it was all part of her illness. She wanted to fuck herself up on purpose, those people do that, they get into something like drinking and then off they go and they keep going until they do some sort of massive damage to their body. This nutty girl who told me that, she was the same and was into self harming and was borderline etc... She was a total crazy bitch, I don't talk to her now though which I'm glad but she was going in and out of hospital with damaged liver from boozing it up every night Twisted Evil

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... Amy-winehouse-wasted-at-v_jpg

Wasted bitch! lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:58 pm

^ Just in case you were wondering people, the reason why Amy Winehouse's face looks like that in the picture above, it's because she has damaged her brain from smoking too much smack and crack. Also because she drinks too much and all that shit has really messed her up thumbs up lol! Just pure facts really...... the girl had too much! dizzy
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Funny how Madonna has decided to call her latest album after the drug MDMA or also known as Ecstacy. Something which I used to love and took at the occasional rave or at home buzzing to music all night...

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... Mdna-album-cover-tease

Instead of MDMA, she's changed it to MDNA which looks like Madonna abbreviated.

Perhaps old Marge like's the odd pill or 2 at the weekend? I mean at her age really affraid lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 am

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... Amywinehousewastedatvjp

Took me a good year and a half to look like that on speed and heroin come downs.But without the sores,they were on my back and arse.I kept some teeth,not Shane McGowan yet.
Sod will look like that,very soon,with his love for coke,he'll blow me for 15 pounds in two years from now,so hard I throb for that day.
He's 37 unfortunately,or he could make two list he started if 10 years younger,The 27 Club and Deathlist 2012,so speaketh the curse of Billy.
And the demons he cohorts with,or a delusional lonely little boy mind who invents things with folklore.Hehehe...
But yep,drugs fuck you up when you lend your dopamine to this particular stimulation.You feel listless and unmotivated for a long time,until repair of neuron ends,which takes years.
I might be Sods enemy,but at least I'm doing what his friends sure are'nt,warning him for what's ahead,a best friend in disguise.Should charge $80 a post for therapy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:30 pm

I must admit Salvia Divinorum is one of the weirdest drugs I've ever taken....

for example there's a guy here trying it out which is a really strong dose, just look at his reaction lmao

I myself smoked it a few times, in a long bong pipe. It freaked me out a few times though, I had a bad trip once.

Doesn't last long but certainly does fucking mess your head up.

But yeah that was 25X that I took, can't imagine what it's like to have the more powerful stuff yikes! wacky
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Looks like they're talking now in the news about that druggie bitch Whitney Houston...

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... Whitney-houston-crack

She was fucked up at the time of her death, I'm not surprised, I think we all knew that didn't we.

She was into getting fucked outta her brain and now she's fucking dead. Just another example of a druggie bitch like Amy Winehouse that's dead, I'm sure there'll be more to come yet, it's always these singers they're dam emotional people...

Bit of a waste really with Whitney, she had talent and was good at what she did but the drugs took that away and left this fucked up shell of a woman. Crazy bitch! lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Sat at home drinking some of this stuff at the moment....

I don't take drugs now, I used to though, do you? Cool.... 264099_1_ID_Shot_600_600_5

Gotta fucking love the stuff thumbs up

I only drink this stuff though when everything in my life is going really well... not when things are fucked up. Like today I have taken care of everything today that I needed to do now I'm just chilling to some tunes and havin' me beer.

I would drink Special Brew more often but to be honest it's not cheap, they do charge a fair bit these days. I paid something like £7.37 for 4 cans of the 440ml size, bit of a rip off really Twisted Evil

I could have taken a ride up the road a few miles and bought some for about the same price and I would have got 500ml cans instead lol

Can't be arsed going all that way, just goes to show how much Britain is a rip off place damn
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down