Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sod watch out you might upset the handbag

2 posters

Go down

Sod watch out you might upset the handbag Empty Sod watch out you might upset the handbag

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:22 am

I rember when a few of us from different forums used to go over and post those piss take pictures of Icke. Hagbard used to get relly upset and edit/delete the posts and ban the member.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Sod watch out you might upset the handbag Empty Re: Sod watch out you might upset the handbag

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:04 am

WAs that in Hagbard Celene's forum, I will dare you to do it in Buddha Icke's if you dare.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Sod watch out you might upset the handbag Empty Re: Sod watch out you might upset the handbag

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:24 am

Tiswas wrote:WAs that in Hagbard Celene's forum, I will dare you to do it in Buddha Icke's if you dare.

Dare you lol.

Listen shit head i would go and nail a print out to his front door if i wished. Nail it to his head if i wanted to.

Buddha Icke you need to pack that in it sounds so fucking stupid. Ickes no Buddha he a mental case who has a following of mental cases. If you did an honest survey on the Icke site you would see all his followers have been diagnosed with some sort of mental illness and those who haven't would be if ever they were assessed. Look at the handbag for example he was diagnosed by 3 phycologists who all said he had this and that wrong with him and instead of getting the help he needs he just shrugged it off by saying their liars who work for the Illuminati who are out to stop his great work. His great work lol they said he suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are
delusion, psychotic belief - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
megalomania - a psychological state characterized by delusions of grandeur

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down