Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get this straight Handbag

4 posters

Go down

Get this straight Handbag Empty Get this straight Handbag

Post  John Drake Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:42 am

Seeing as i cant reply to your shit on the Tiswas boar i will do it here.

handbag celine wrote:So let me get this straight: The evidence for David Icke being a far right nofascist Nazi antsemite is... posts made by some no-life dipsticks on his forum!

Now what i said to mad eddy was his forum is so full of racist stuff its a wonder it hasn't been shut down. I said that when we were talking about icke being antisemitic. You have twisted that and replied in the way quote. So no you havent got it straight your minds done that thing again where you see what you want to see. Either that or your just full of shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Get this straight Handbag Empty Re: Get this straight Handbag

Post  Hagbard Celine Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 am

Droike wrote:Seeing as i cant reply to your shit on the Tiswas boar i will do it here.

handbag celine wrote:So let me get this straight: The evidence for David Icke being a far right nofascist Nazi antsemite is... posts made by some no-life dipsticks on his forum!

Now what i said to mad eddy was his forum is so full of racist stuff its a wonder it hasn't been shut down. I said that when we were talking about icke being antisemitic. You have twisted that and replied in the way quote. So no you havent got it straight your minds done that thing again where you see what you want to see. Either that or your just full of shit.

So how does that prove what that Guardian journalist said? I don't care if I was wrong about what YOU said. How does it prove that David himself is an antisemite?

It sounds to me like you're lowering the bar! Laughing You said that there's proof on his website that he's antisemitic. I expected this to mean something in an article he wrote or something he says in a vid. Then I find out it's forum posts by some of the DIF loutish element. Rolling Eyes
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 am

The remark had nothing to do with prooving anything. It was not made in realtion to david Icke or the artical that guy wrote about him as you bloody well know. It was a stament of fact about the forum.

Handbag its in his books you tit flippin' his shitty web site. Publishers publish books to make money yes? So why did ickes publisher say no because of the antisemitic content? Was he just making it up?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm

Droike wrote:

Handbag its in his books you tit flippin' his shitty web site. Publishers publish books to make money yes? So why did ickes publisher say no because of the antisemitic content? Was he just making it up?

So now we go from posts on his forum to a publisher's opinion.

But what has David himself said that makes him a neofascist?

The remark had nothing to do with prooving anything. It was not made in realtion to david Icke or the artical that guy wrote about him as you bloody well know. It was a stament of fact about the forum.

Eh? A few days ago you were denouncing him as Hitler's bedfellow? Now you're using terms like "nothing to do with proving?"
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:02 pm

You asked on Angress' forum about Icke's views on the Protocols of Zion. Well his views are very similar to mine. He says that the Protocols contain an interesting insight into the deep mind of the Illuminati, but that the Jews have been very wrongly blamed for it. In fact he renames the document "The Illuminati Protocols" deliberately to makre this point. Cool
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Droike yooz need to learn how to have civil discussion without turning it into an insult match. thumbs up
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:00 am

Handbag you will defend Icke no matter what is put before you. In Icke you have found a group of people as crazy and as dim as yourself so you fit in. Ikes history is riddled with anti semetisem and you just pretend not to see it. You take no notice of his books not being published due to antisemitic content. You ignor the fact he was gaged by the Greens for his anti semitic ravings. Not even the fact Icke claims Hitler was a Jew gets you thinking. Its all over the place with Icke and you know it.

What about your "mate" Dave Starbuck hes another example. You tried to tell me that arsehole isnt anti semitic lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:18 am

Droike wrote:Handbag you will defend Icke no matter what is put before you. In Icke you have found a group of people as crazy and as dim as yourself so you fit in.

I was wondering when your unprecedented non-personal discussion would break down. Laughing

Ikes history is riddled with anti semetisem and you just pretend not to see it. You take no notice of his books not being published due to antisemitic content. You ignor the fact he was gaged by the Greens for his anti semitic ravings.

I've replied to this on Angress' forum:
"People are saying Icke's antisemitic and it's true!"
"How do you know it's true?"
"Because people are saying it."

Not even the fact Icke claims Hitler was a Jew gets you thinking. Its all over the place with Icke and you know it.

You're refering to the chapter in The Bigest Secret where Icke speculates that Hitler was a Rothschild? It's because his grandmother had an affair with Eugene Rothschild while she was a maid at his house in Vienna. It was about this time that hert son Alois, Adolf's father, was born. Bastard heirs somehow growing into world leaders is nothing new.

What about your "mate" Dave Starbuck hes another example. You tried to tell me that arsehole isnt anti semitic lol.

What's Dave Starbuck got to do with David Icke? scratch
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Rabbi Moshe Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 am

My son, it seems fairly obvious to me that that goy Hagbard has bested you in this argument, and it's time you shake hands and make peace.
Rabbi Moshe
Rabbi Moshe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 am

Rabbi Moshe wrote:that goy Hagbard.

MOOOO! Laughing Laughing
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content