Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepare for apocalypse Dow

3 posters

Go down

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Empty Prepare for apocalypse Dow

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Lead_stockmarket_2-300x340

Prepare for apocalypse Dow

Some say that financial armageddon is nigh -

and that it's already too late to stop it.

• Michael Pascoe
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Empty Re: Prepare for apocalypse Dow

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:But I'd like to meet,in no particular order:

Antiem,Size Of Light,Ownoiz,Kiwimaj,
Mountain,Tintin,Shodan,Ciggies Niece (without Chaperone)
MrIndigo

Who am I sexually attracted too?...mind your business.
Does that mean she hasn't turned 17 yet,
like your niece, who you proudly stated you lost interest in,
when she got that 'old'?
Evil or Very Mad

Go on, start another bunch of threads 'telling' folk how 'evil I am',
to remind folk you're yet again, raising your favourite topic. Evil or Very Mad

Oh and there are plenty on line who's 'business' is, pinging those
in the business of child sex trading.

Ciggy's niece is 18, lunatic.
So, she's a young looking 18?

Well, don't bitch at me, it's your partner in
public conversations of,
'what child is too young and too related to fuck',
'Billy Ruben', who declared
he lost interest in his niece when she turned 17.

I was going to threaten your life on this post...even felt like carrying it out.I'm really good at what I do.

I can understand why people want to bash you senseless and why you drive people to do it.You hate yourself so much,you'd loved to be killed off,just so you don't have to tolerate yourself no further.

Fuck You slag...and I mean that.
Sam can't have sexual intercourse anymore,did you know that,filthbag.Do you know why I buy pot every fortnight,so it lowers her pain that we can have a little fun.She even told me to find a lover,fucktard,she just does'nt want to know...and I don't like the guilt,cause I just want her,shitbag.I did'nt tell the forum that,cause of the way liars like True Lilly and JD/John Drake,lie and twist the truth for their own satisfaction.

My niece is a beautiful,slightly niave (Not anymore I'd say) innocent young lady that did'nt know what she was feeling.And wrong,you evil slut,I'd be more interested in my niece as she grows older...not younger.My last two lovers,was over 53,one I liked,the other I blew in 45 seconds,twice,to get away from her,new age fucktard,as delusional and a liar like you.And I just met two mid twenties women in East Maitland who'd like a little male in their lesbo action...fuckyou,I'm going to suck the both of them off as C jacks me off over both their tits...and I'm going to love it.No cum in pussy,I'm not stupid.

Even you know this is a pathetic lie you sprout,so desperate.And when I post your PM for Ciggy and all to see how you fucked over your own for the love of God,I'm sure people will get the message,how fucked in the head you are.

And I just released this information,just to fuck you up...and show,that at least,I'm not afraid of the truth about ourselves.Where others may think I'm joking about your beastiality during your teens...NO,I FUCKING MEAN IT...I'VE MET THE REAL DEALS...AND THEY SOUND LIKE YOU,COMPLETE LIARS ABOUT OTHERS SEXUALITY TO COVER FOR THEIR OWN DEVIOUS SICKNESS,YOU SUZY RYAN,PREFER DOG-KNOT,THAN THE COMPANY OF MEN...FUCK YOU

cthulhu

Billy Ruben wrote:aND i WAS JOKING ABOUT cIGGIES NIECE.i WAS HONOURED HE'D TRUST ME...(ooops,caps-lock,not screaming now)...with a photo,after we had a bit of a strained relationship,from last year.

Even my beef with Limelady and Boots,I never once,shared the photos I have about them,nor have I ever showed anyone,BUT SAM,the photo of Ciggies niece.Even if he fucked me over tomorrow I would'nt show it.Why screw over someone I never met or have a beef with.

I really like the eyes and face...and yes,the rest of her too Ciggy.She looks approachable,friendly and easy to talk to.The sort of person you keep,as loved,than just plough away into.

She's beautiful and classy and Ciggy is lucky to know her.And I'm lucky enough,to be shown a picture.Why did he show me,family respect and love,genetics,sociable chat,learn new things...you idiot plonker,hate you,but not with the fury I once had,nor are you worth cursing,leaving you to exist with that schizoid mind of yours,is the cruellest of all acts I could do,besides upload your bedroom antics.

Might have a chat with Jill McDonald about you later...enjoy.

Billy Ruben wrote:what a schizoid lying plonker...

Billy Ruben wrote:NOW LET'S SEE THE TRUTH...

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Spmc

Billy Ruben wrote:Prepare for apocalypse Dow Andthesecondbit

AND YEAH,YEAH,I KNOW SOD HATES THIS TACTIC AND MY ANSWER IS TOUGH-LUCK,SHE STARTED IT...
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Well,
folks at home,you're reading the words of a Baby-F*cker.
Myself,David Icke,Tintin/Cruise.Mr Van Der Plooge,we all f*ck babies...cause we spammed True Lilly's threads.
It's true,because True Lilly says so.
So,I went to the thread,the first one,where Ciggy and I,were networking her threads,to pick up,incestuous and child lovers.
The fear set in,that this hick inbred town,may finally accept me as one of their own,if Lillys' "truth" be known.
So,I went through half the thread,nope,no kiddie fuckin' there,but what was discovered was very interesting.

Lilly,is a reptilian and a faith healer to boot...

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Lillyshumanson

in this post,Lilly admits she's had offspring both human and alien...and with a touch,she can bring people back to life.

I think down at the local church or CWA meeting,they might refer to you as a witch or sorceress and you might not be so warmly received next time you're down there...they're s superstitious lot those old ladies,with trays of scones and well brewed tea...

Tales of your human son,being bought back to life with a touch from you,well,frankly,can only be done by those in league with the devil,unless you're Jesus,he's the only one allowed to do magic and healing in the old bible,without being burnt at the stake.

Lucky,that icon I gave you for your phone number was accurate and not done in spite...

Prepare for apocalypse Dow P1050454m

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:I would have had to believed and trusted 'David Icke'='tintin',
to be betrayed.

But all of you have betrayed each other, by believing and
trusting each other's lies and delusions.

btw, thanks, all of you, for straining to make the current
plot so clear...otherwise it may only have been seen as
the concerns of a loving mother.

But now they all know who would rush to ill planned war,
and that their very personal motives, serve neither side.

Could there be anything more idiotic, than pissing off,
both, God and The Beast?

Yes.

Denying The Holy Spirit.

well Lilly,I will hate doing this...and I'm not supporting Sod against you,but here goes.

Sod/Jewlian supported you for more than a year.He endorses your threads,he adds good conversation to your knowledge,despite the Punkrock and a little social drug taking,that could get out of control (listening there old boy),he digs Jesus and God.So do you,in a special way.
He never hacked your post and threads,he was surprised to find it limited,you were the only one to go that far.The only one,besides Palomino to stay by your side...he stuck it out,even though you bagged him publicly...don't say I don't notice,I do.I bagged the shit out of him,some true,some I suspected.If he was honest back then,he would get the respect I give naturally,UNTIL I'm so insulted...by people like yourself.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
He's more your mate than anybody around here and you should recognise that,without going on about the bullshit.You know the day your net kept dropping out,so was mine,at the same time,I rang my ISP and it was a Nationwide hub problem or something like that.

That's why I go your throat,you talk shit,convince yourself it's real,then hammer on about it ad nauseum.

Here's my little secret you always fail...you never admit you're wrong...You know,instead of ruining all my work with Reptiles and Occults,when I was wrong,I admitted my shortness of knowledge on the subject,still do,I know a percentage of "their stuff"...which is more than most ever do...but,the souls path,kharma,action and consequences...I'm very good at...I never wanted this fight with you Suzy...
never do start it,but sometimes...and I hate it...sometimes,I'm used to wake some people up...you are very stubborn...and anger me easy.
Lies,I hate...I did lie in that Tiswas thread,but admitted to doing it,before I did,I announced my intention to lie...not much of a liar,am I.

One lie,cost me 4 years,of feeling like shit,cause I should've spoke up for the 10 year old girl...I did'nt,cause I knew both parents...scum of the Earth...Cops would probably talk the kid into framing me...So it was violence or nothing.Colin was my boss,friend,but know him well,go him violence,same with me,you better do the job there and then.

I had no choice in the end...

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad confused

Wank,Wank,Wank,Wank...you talk alot of shit madam...

Prepare for apocalypse Dow 20100607dinnerwankrage
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Wankmeoff
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Wankparty6108

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 pm

...and HOW DID I just KNOW what 'Billy Ruben's'
WAY OFF TOPIC, reply would be?

Because I KNOW 'HIM/THEM' and that 'THEY'
HATE ME FOR NOT BLAMING GOD,
FOR THE EVILS 'THEY' DID & DO!

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Well, 'YOU SICK MOB' WILL KEEP ADVERTISING HOW & FROM WHOM
'YOU' GET 'YOUR' "influence" & "power"
, but then
'YOU' BITCH LIKE THE GUTLESS EVIL TURDS 'YOU' ARE
when someone OUTSIDE 'YOUR' SICK CIRCLES, joins in 'YOUR' PERPETUAL
'CON
versations', to CON MORE INTO THOSE SATANIC CIRCLES.

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Child-abuse
But keep it up, 'they' DESERVE TO BE OUTED BY 'YOU'!

Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Parents sell virgins aged 12 for sex

BRITISH virgin girls as young as 12
are being sold to mega-rich Arabs for sex
at up to £50,000 a time.

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Yard-682_910820a
Arrests ... Vice Squad cops from Scotland Yard nicked gang
secretly filmed offering virgins for sex
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:

MrIndigo

when she got that 'old'?
Evil or Very Mad

to remind folk
you're yet again, raising your favourite topic. Evil or Very Mad

public conversations of,
true lilly wrote:
And 'Ciggy', 'You',
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Trailer-park-trash
shouldn't confuse folk by comparing them to
American Trailer Trash parks...
Prepare for apocalypse Dow SuperStock_4102-7509
Prepare for apocalypse Dow White-trash-trailer-trash1-300x199
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Cars-trailers-containerhaeuser-sundance-wyoming-usa-dscn7127
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Trailer-park
Prepare for apocalypse Dow 4776185523_ee50d461c5-233x350
Prepare for apocalypse Dow 20090830-USAmurder_m
Prepare for apocalypse Dow ABC_wabc_deadly_shootout_101104_wg
..or those in "tintin" aka 'AARNOUT'S' Amsterdam...
Prepare for apocalypse Dow AxKeQpdBu97fjr7VSmV81221909406
Netherlands Amsterdam
Zeeburg
Downloadable by: friends of
aarnoot

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Oz-Parks-Image1
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSszCRJap_gMZ4Ul6EwE_xXM6gdCD3mXZ1f4PinWcDUycAqVOQ-v1xwere8
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Australia-Caravan-Park-1
Prepare for apocalypse Dow 2004_2FMay_2FACFB0F
Prepare for apocalypse Dow CottonTree-1
Prepare for apocalypse Dow WyeRiversmall
Garden of Eden Caravan Park
Prepare for apocalypse Dow IL_1143_
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Collage1
true lilly wrote:...and 'Ciggy' even tried very hard
to CON
vince folk to MOVE TO MEXICO...
to 'get away from' TSHTF in America...
Prepare for apocalypse Dow 2803512470

Major Violent Mexican Drug Cartel Member
Nabbed in (at a mobile home park south of
the Orange County seat.)
, Orange Co
North Carolina!!
June 20, 2011
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Mexican-Drug-Cartels-Are-Openly-Conducting-Military-Operations-Inside-The-United-States-300x214
http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/ruelas-45095-county-cocaine.html
HILLSBOROUGH — An alleged cocaine dealer
reputedly linked to one of
Mexico’s most violent drug cartels

has been arrested in a joint
federal-county law enforcement operation

at a mobile home park south of
the Orange County seat.

FEMA Trailer Park Residents
Prepare for apocalypse Dow 1157275261_2713
Prepare for apocalypse Dow FEMA+Trailer+Park+Residents+Facing+June+1+ooW63G24YLbl
Prepare for apocalypse Dow 8th-victim-dies-in-trailer-park-massacre
Prepare for apocalypse Dow 126290869903490600
Prepare for apocalypse Dow JacobsMurderSiteCOPY_t715
Prepare for apocalypse Dow 9k=

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Trailer-parks
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:

MrIndigo

when she got that 'old'?
Evil or Very Mad

to remind folk you're yet again, raising your favourite topic. Evil or Very Mad

public conversations of,

I was going to threaten your life on this post...even felt like carrying it out.I'm really good at what I do.

I can understand why people want to bash you senseless and why you drive people to do it.You hate yourself so much,you'd loved to be killed off,just so you don't have to tolerate yourself no further.

Fuck You slag...and I mean that.
Sam can't have sexual intercourse anymore,did you know that,filthbag.Do you know why I buy pot every fortnight,so it lowers her pain that we can have a little fun.She even told me to find a lover,fucktard,she just does'nt want to know...and I don't like the guilt,cause I just want her,shitbag.I did'nt tell the forum that,cause of the way liars like True Lilly and JD/John Drake,lie and twist the truth for their own satisfaction.

My niece is a beautiful,slightly niave (Not anymore I'd say) innocent young lady that did'nt know what she was feeling.And wrong,you evil slut,I'd be more interested in my niece as she grows older...not younger.My last two lovers,was over 53,one I liked,the other I blew in 45 seconds,twice,to get away from her,new age fucktard,as delusional and a liar like you.And I just met two mid twenties women in East Maitland who'd like a little male in their lesbo action...fuckyou,I'm going to suck the both of them off as C jacks me off over both their tits...and I'm going to love it.No cum in pussy,I'm not stupid.

Even you know this is a pathetic lie you sprout,so desperate.And when I post your PM for Ciggy and all to see how you fucked over your own for the love of God,I'm sure people will get the message,how fucked in the head you are.

And I just released this information,just to fuck you up...and show,that at least,I'm not afraid of the truth about ourselves.Where others may think I'm joking about your beastiality during your teens...NO,I FUCKING MEAN IT...I'VE MET THE REAL DEALS...AND THEY SOUND LIKE YOU,COMPLETE LIARS ABOUT OTHERS SEXUALITY TO COVER FOR THEIR OWN DEVIOUS SICKNESS,YOU SUZY RYAN,PREFER DOG-KNOT,THAN THE COMPANY OF MEN...FUCK YOU

cthulhu

Billy Ruben wrote:aND i WAS JOKING ABOUT cIGGIES NIECE.i WAS HONOURED HE'D TRUST ME...(ooops,caps-lock,not screaming now)...with a photo,after we had a bit of a strained relationship,from last year.

Even my beef with Limelady and Boots,I never once,shared the photos I have about them,nor have I ever showed anyone,BUT SAM,the photo of Ciggies niece.Even if he fucked me over tomorrow I would'nt show it.Why screw over someone I never met or have a beef with.

I really like the eyes and face...and yes,the rest of her too Ciggy.She looks approachable,friendly and easy to talk to.The sort of person you keep,as loved,than just plough away into.

She's beautiful and classy and Ciggy is lucky to know her.And I'm lucky enough,to be shown a picture.Why did he show me,family respect and love,genetics,sociable chat,learn new things...you idiot plonker,hate you,but not with the fury I once had,nor are you worth cursing,leaving you to exist with that schizoid mind of yours,is the cruellest of all acts I could do,besides upload your bedroom antics.

Might have a chat with Jill McDonald about you later...enjoy.

Billy Ruben wrote:what a schizoid lying plonker...

Billy Ruben wrote:NOW LET'S SEE THE TRUTH...

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Spmc

Billy Ruben wrote:Prepare for apocalypse Dow Andthesecondbit

AND YEAH,YEAH,I KNOW SOD HATES THIS TACTIC AND MY ANSWER IS TOUGH-LUCK,SHE STARTED IT...
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Well,
folks at home,you're reading the words of a Baby-F*cker.
Myself,David Icke,Tintin/Cruise.Mr Van Der Plooge,we all f*ck babies...cause we spammed True Lilly's threads.
It's true,because True Lilly says so.
So,I went to the thread,the first one,where Ciggy and I,were networking her threads,to pick up,incestuous and child lovers.
The fear set in,that this hick inbred town,may finally accept me as one of their own,if Lillys' "truth" be known.
So,I went through half the thread,nope,no kiddie fuckin' there,but what was discovered was very interesting.

Lilly,is a reptilian and a faith healer to boot...

Prepare for apocalypse Dow Lillyshumanson

in this post,Lilly admits she's had offspring both human and alien...and with a touch,she can bring people back to life.

I think down at the local church or CWA meeting,they might refer to you as a witch or sorceress and you might not be so warmly received next time you're down there...they're s superstitious lot those old ladies,with trays of scones and well brewed tea...

Tales of your human son,being bought back to life with a touch from you,well,frankly,can only be done by those in league with the devil,unless you're Jesus,he's the only one allowed to do magic and healing in the old bible,without being burnt at the stake.

Lucky,that icon I gave you for your phone number was accurate and not done in spite...

Prepare for apocalypse Dow P1050454m

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:I would have had to believed and trusted 'David Icke'='tintin',
to be betrayed.

But all of you have betrayed each other, by believing and
trusting each other's lies and delusions.

btw, thanks, all of you, for straining to make the current
plot so clear...otherwise it may only have been seen as
the concerns of a loving mother.

But now they all know who would rush to ill planned war,
and that their very personal motives, serve neither side.

Could there be anything more idiotic, than pissing off,
both, God and The Beast?

Yes.

Denying The Holy Spirit.

well Lilly,I will hate doing this...and I'm not supporting Sod against you,but here goes.

Sod/Jewlian supported you for more than a year.He endorses your threads,he adds good conversation to your knowledge,despite the Punkrock and a little social drug taking,that could get out of control (listening there old boy),he digs Jesus and God.So do you,in a special way.
He never hacked your post and threads,he was surprised to find it limited,you were the only one to go that far.The only one,besides Palomino to stay by your side...he stuck it out,even though you bagged him publicly...don't say I don't notice,I do.I bagged the shit out of him,some true,some I suspected.If he was honest back then,he would get the respect I give naturally,UNTIL I'm so insulted...by people like yourself.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
He's more your mate than anybody around here and you should recognise that,without going on about the bullshit.You know the day your net kept dropping out,so was mine,at the same time,I rang my ISP and it was a Nationwide hub problem or something like that.

That's why I go your throat,you talk shit,convince yourself it's real,then hammer on about it ad nauseum.

Here's my little secret you always fail...you never admit you're wrong...You know,instead of ruining all my work with Reptiles and Occults,when I was wrong,I admitted my shortness of knowledge on the subject,still do,I know a percentage of "their stuff"...which is more than most ever do...but,the souls path,kharma,action and consequences...I'm very good at...I never wanted this fight with you Suzy...
never do start it,but sometimes...and I hate it...sometimes,I'm used to wake some people up...you are very stubborn...and anger me easy.
Lies,I hate...I did lie in that Tiswas thread,but admitted to doing it,before I did,I announced my intention to lie...not much of a liar,am I.

One lie,cost me 4 years,of feeling like shit,cause I should've spoke up for the 10 year old girl...I did'nt,cause I knew both parents...scum of the Earth...Cops would probably talk the kid into framing me...So it was violence or nothing.Colin was my boss,friend,but know him well,go him violence,same with me,you better do the job there and then.

I had no choice in the end...

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad confused

Wank,Wank,Wank,Wank...you talk alot of shit madam...

Prepare for apocalypse Dow 20100607dinnerwankrage
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Wankmeoff
Prepare for apocalypse Dow Wankparty6108
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 am

She does post a fuckload of spam...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down