Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxygen is evil

3 posters

Go down

Oxygen is evil  Empty Oxygen is evil

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:30 pm

dizzy

True Lilly wrote:
That's
The First Commandment of
The Creator God,
Who told us, From The Beginning,
about

All This Real World He Really Created,
and THE AGE of LIFE, HERE
In This Real World, BEFORE

OXYGEN=the prince of the air=DEATH

There needs to be peace in the world.
But you see,there are some weird beliefs from religeous types,who not only welcome and celebrate our destruction,to us and our children,there are some who cannot wait for the seals of revelations to unfold,fruiters and fruit-loops like our very own forum prophet,True Lilly.I know her belief system,I know she's a Gerald Flurry fruiter groupie,but you see,in the interest of sorting the chaff from the wheat,I was hoping,Suzy Ryan/True Lilly,Gerald Flurry and all those type followers could hold their breathe now,and take no more,to set an example,from their sacrifice,that they trully loved us and stick by their beliefs,that they foist upon us,not so gentlely.It would be an exhibition of their true faith and belief and would applaud their move to do so,as I continue,to breathe the fumes from Beezlebubs arse,cause I'm a sell out and a proud satanist,for I cower and wish to continue to live.

God,she and her ilk are starting to sound like these death cults.If one had a choice,I'll take the Moonies,with wild sex and suicide at the end of it,but to live as a sexually frustrated fucked up christian and suicide without the drugs and group-sex,I just feel,somewhere,they got the short-end of the stick.If not,a few sandwhiches,short of a picnic....DER!!!!

dizzy roulette fup catfight wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Oxygen is evil  Empty just did a google images

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:40 pm

just did a google images check,for oxygen is evil...and I got this poor dude...he looks evil and wasted,cause he can't process oxygen.

Oxygen is evil  54589614036bef56744f

Then I asked a young lady about True Lilly's theories and beliefs...and she just started screaming uncontrolabley..

Oxygen is evil  300850760

I really do pity her...and shall refrain from doing street surveys anymore.I left her in a puddle of tears,snot and dribble.

Impressed with the survey results,I was too tempted and had to do one more.If she started screaming,I'd stop the questions and leave passersby alone...so I asked a bikini clad girl,what she thought of True Lilly's beliefs...her reaction was even more perplexing...

Oxygen is evil  Bgc403007

she ceased to ever talk again and only communicated by doing charades by handstands...I started to wonder,is there psychological triggers within the "Knowledge" of this True Lilly,that if not accepted,the mind goes into complete destruction.Being thick as a Brick,it seem to have no affect on me,...Immunity???...perplexed,I dug a little deeper.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Oxygen is evil  Empty Re: Oxygen is evil

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 pm

OXYGEN=the prince of the air=DEATH...

I highlighted the phrase and google imaged,not wanting to read long script,but prefer stories with pretty pictures,I was terrorfied to unveil,the Prince Of Death...

Oxygen is evil  Tumblrl0s653qijg1qat19r

Oxygen is evil  Freshprinceofbelair

Hmmmm,it is time for new search engine,I spose...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 pm

OXYGEN=the prince of the air=DEATH...

I tried one more time...and Lo and Behold,look what I found...there might be something to it after all...

Oxygen is evil  1270676053685

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 pm

http://www.myspace.com/125412045

Oxygen is evil  Suzyryansmyspace

Ummm,Suzy,you've been a geneticist for far to long.I did say once,you'd be a cold and indifferent wife,but I never thought,you'd refer your kids to an extension of your breeding programme.It was better they left you...I nearly went completely crackers reading this...realising,there is no hope,I really mean that,You gave birth and raised children,not bred them,what do you think you are,a brood mare...you've been watching two dogs and two horses f*ck for way to long there missy.

rolling pin roulette

dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:41 pm

By the way...

The News Behind The News...
Is Tintins thread.His Idea.His creative genius.His to collect credit on.He comes "First Place"...where yours is forgotten,like yesterdays papers,irrelelvant.Tintin,is now,hip and happening...you,FUBA...finitto.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Billy Ruben wrote: dizzy

True Lilly wrote:
That's
The First Commandment of
The Creator God,
about

But you see,there are some weird beliefs from religeous types,who not only welcome and celebrate our destruction,to us and our children,there are some who cannot wait for the seals of revelations to unfold,fruiters and fruit-loops like our very own forum prophet,True Lilly.I know her belief system,I know she's a Gerald Flurry fruiter groupie,but you see,in the interest of sorting the chaff from the wheat,I was hoping,Suzy Ryan/True Lilly,Gerald Flurry and all those type followers could hold their breathe now,and take no more,to set an example,from their sacrifice,that they trully loved us and stick by their beliefs,that they foist upon us,not so gentlely.It would be an exhibition of their true faith and belief and would applaud their move to do so,as I continue,to breathe the fumes from Beezlebubs arse,cause I'm a sell out and a proud satanist,for I cower and wish to continue to live.

God,she and her ilk are starting to sound like these death cults.If one had a choice,I'll take the Moonies,with wild sex and suicide at the end of it,but to live as a sexually frustrated fucked up christian and suicide without the drugs and group-sex,I just feel,somewhere,they got the short-end of the stick.If not,a few sandwhiches,short of a picnic....DER!!!!

Thanx billyboy!!!!! thumbs up more great reportage, I always wondered what the source of her nonsense was. Gerald flurry.hmmmm..... thinking hmm .. wacky boobies
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:just did a google images check,for oxygen is evil...and I got this poor dude...he looks evil and wasted,cause he can't process oxygen.

Then I asked a young lady about True Lilly's theories and beliefs...and she just started screaming uncontrolabley..

I really do pity her...and shall refrain from doing street surveys anymore.I left her in a puddle of tears,snot and dribble.

Impressed with the survey results,I was too tempted and had to do one more.If she started screaming,I'd stop the questions and leave passersby alone...so I asked a bikini clad girl,what she thought of True Lilly's beliefs...her reaction was even more perplexing...

she ceased to ever talk again and only communicated by doing charades by handstands...I started to wonder,is there psychological triggers within the "Knowledge" of this True Lilly,that if not accepted,the mind goes into complete destruction.Being thick as a Brick,it seem to have no affect on me,...Immunity???...perplexed,I dug a little deeper.

Dats Shit funny man!!!!1 cheese lmao rolf thumbs up cheers cpn wave wacky boobies rimshot Oxygen is evil  989904 fup Oxygen is evil  171877 tiphat jackson
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Check this out billy! thumbs up

Gerald Flurry: A Religious Fraud?

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/flurry/fraud.htm

Offshoots & Splinter Groups
of Worldwide Church of God
To understand more about the breakaway groups, read the Outsider's Inside Update Newsletters which looks behind the scenes at the real activities and associations pertaining to the "transformation" of the Worldwide Church of God; also shows how doctrine was used as a massive propaganda tool.

There are hundreds of offshoots and splits from the Worldwide Church of God; therefore, it is impossible to list all of them.

Also read:

Understanding Mind Control and Exploitive Groups

Where Do I Find the "One True Church"?

UPDATE: In April 2009 Worldwide Church of God changed their name in the United States to Grace Communion International.
http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/offshoot.htm

THE PHILADELPHIA CHURCH OF GOD (Gerald Flurry)

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/pcg/what_is.htm

•Racist doctrine of British-Israelism/Anglo-Israelism/lost Ten Tribes of Israel (described in HWA's books, The United States and British Commonwealth in Prophecy and Mystery of the Ages), which states white Anglo-Saxons are "God's chosen race."
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:37 pm

EVIL is; denying and trying to force the world into denying,
the truly life saving warnings (given to us from the beginning),
in this age when we need to hear them most, and science
keeps proving that those warnings were given to us, from the
beginning, so that we would not have to suffer the first death,
under the rule of the prince of the air, or, second, and permanent,
death.

EVIL are; all those who worship, the prince of the air,
the father of the lie, and his religions of death worship,
they have shoved down the world's throat on his behalf
(for their own selfish desires), since the first man rejected
his God given
authority and handed his duty of care over
to a self serving, castrating, woman.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 pm

true lilly wrote:EVIL is; denying and trying to force the world into denying,
death.

his God given

EVIL,is spreading lies and slander and sugar coating it as the "Word Of God",EVIL and PETTY is Suzy Ryan/True Lilly of Ballarat.EVIL is those who spread lies and rumours about being victimized to try and garner favour,money and free computers.Like you did at DIF and with Runlikehell.EVIL is every filthy lying dying word that excretes from that chasm you call a mouth.You'd do more good filling it with dogknot than ever uttering a word ever again.And the way you speak lies and slander,some would be happy to put you down as the rabid little thing that you are.I will not stop and continue to heckle,cajole,derail and threaten until I get my chance to debate you face to face...I'll be using a form of "Charades" so even an idiot such as yourself,can't misunderstand my message.See you, oh so very soon,Suzy Ryan.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!...Cthulhu!

ccc

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 pm

el kabong wrote:Check this out billy! thumbs up

Gerald Flurry: A Religious Fraud?

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/flurry/fraud.htm

Offshoots & Splinter Groups
of Worldwide Church of God
To understand more about the breakaway groups, read the Outsider's Inside Update Newsletters which looks behind the scenes at the real activities and associations pertaining to the "transformation" of the Worldwide Church of God; also shows how doctrine was used as a massive propaganda tool.

There are hundreds of offshoots and splits from the Worldwide Church of God; therefore, it is impossible to list all of them.

Also read:

Understanding Mind Control and Exploitive Groups

Where Do I Find the "One True Church"?

UPDATE: In April 2009 Worldwide Church of God changed their name in the United States to Grace Communion International.
http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/offshoot.htm

THE PHILADELPHIA CHURCH OF GOD (Gerald Flurry)

http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/pcg/what_is.htm

•Racist doctrine of British-Israelism/Anglo-Israelism/lost Ten Tribes of Israel (described in HWA's books, The United States and British Commonwealth in Prophecy and Mystery of the Ages), which states white Anglo-Saxons are "God's chosen race."

YOU REALLY GOT TO SIT DOWN AND CHECK THIS RACIST LYING SACK OF SHIT.hE HOST THE "kEY oF dAVID",tRUE lILLY HAS QUOTED THAT LINE OFTEN,SUPPORTERS OF THAT HERBERT ARMSTRONG,THAT SHE HAS QUOTED AND,OF ALL THINGS,SAYS gERMANY WILL RISE AGAIN AS A FOURTH REICH TO USHER IN THE ANTI-CHRIST...SAME SHIT WITH LILLY.bUT SHE JUST INTERPOSES gERMANY AND THE dUTCH,TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A GOLIATH BATTLE OF gOD AND sATAN USING TINTIN AND HERSELF AS THE CONDUITS FOR SUCH BATTLE....CCCCRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP...SHIT...DOGSPUNK

ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 pm

el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:just did a google images check,for oxygen is evil...and I got this poor dude...he looks evil and wasted,cause he can't process oxygen.

Dats Shit funny man!!!!1 cheese lmao rolf thumbs up cheers cpn wave wacky boobies rimshot Oxygen is evil  989904 fup Oxygen is evil  171877 tiphat jackson

IT WAS FARKING HILARIOUS...THE BILLY RUBEN OF OLD...KEEP THAT THING CHAINED UP...AND THAT'S THE STUFF I DELIVER.FIRST SIX MONTHS HERE WAS A RIOT IN HUMOUR,GREAT STUFF...THEN I KINDA HAD A BREAKDOWN AND THINGS WENT FLAT AND SHIT...NEARLY BACK IN THE SADDLE...

lol! thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Do you want a lying fraud shill,representing and speaking for you,to the Christian God???
For years you have heard her claims,that she's had car bombings (which she changed to her daughter,recently),beatings twice,that put her in to hospital and that she is targetted by David Icke and Tintin,who run an International Cabal of Inept Hitmen.

She's deluded,that I would have sexual designs on herself,I detest the 50 year old prune.Slavic girls are beautiful,some,but I'm not even attracted to her ugly mind or mouth,so what is there to desire.I like functioning,mentally stable women,she's an erratic schizo psychopath.
I hit on people I would never want with forums,JD/John Drake being one,Vera Susa/True Lilly/Suzy Ryan,but if forced into a situation to choose between them both,I'll go twinky,and take JD's member deep in my mouth...eeeeeewww!!!!

lol!

But,the other day,True Lilly stepped over the line.She txt my missus,trying to stir trouble.She keeps all your data,if you're stupid enough to contact her and will never be left alone.I made that call from Sam's phone,cause she is disallowed and not trusted with home phones.But she's gone to far,with accusing all and sundry of child molestation,animal sex and more murderous plots,all of which is lies,as I filed a complaint with Ballarat Police and also informed them,of the slander she says against her former husband,who is allegedly a serving police officer.I wanted them to just question her,cause she'll go off the deep-end and start spouting the "Orange Order" is trying to kill me,that Israel is Australia and David Icke made my heater catch of fire,which is lies,she has animals in the house,she regulary sports photos of herself and family,sleeping with the doggies,they might be bored shitless of her endless rants,or it's some doggy-sex thingy going on with her clan or all of the above.

I was ignoring this forum,until I seen the Krokodile Thread and Zombie apocalypse...and stumbled on a post,where True Lilly constantly spams,Ciggy and I networking for child sex.I laughed at the pathetic moron at first and asked her nicely to stop.Where,delighted she finally got some attention,cause that is the only way she gets it,as I'm about to prove,with Tintins TNBTN thread.

That's her pathetic ploys which has snowballed into a very dangerous situation for her now.I am now,officially out to get her.For her own good,she must die,so she does'nt cause any more spiritual damage to herself.I'm doing her a favour.

Now lets prove what I'm saying.Her thread at the time,The Lying Conspiracy was being ignored,Vera Susa as it was known at David Icke forums,could'nt take the silence and miffed by rebuttals by the member Cori,she goes into meltdown.

What I want you to see,is she can't even live up to her own word,where she,quits the thread only to come back ten pages later,spamming the shit out of it,like she does here,when she can't win,bury the embarressing questions,cause everything she says,is a fuckin lie...everything.Tintin was right,any communication with her...and she'll twist to her own use,Tintin won't admit she's trying to extort him and Cori for money,but I can see right through this fuckin maniac...and IT is.

***to The Orange Order,my fees are $20,000,the head is deliverable as proof,I need a bogus marriage in Groningeng,for citizenship and she must be a nymphomaniac,to keep me occupied,while the search for Mr Ruben winds down,that should take a couple of days,considering True Lilly calls the local cops goat fuckers.Turn a blind eye fraternal policeman,we serve the same masters,Lucifer The Light bearer. Wink

Here' her same MO and tactics for the last 5 years,the ignorant fucking nonce she is...kick it,really locals,kick it.

Lilly's Kharma,1,2,3 and 4...Bugger you bitch...and I mean bugger,as buggery,in the biblical sense,you know,KNOWING YOUR DOG BIATCH...
Oxygen is evil  Skharma1
Oxygen is evil  Skharma2
Oxygen is evil  Lillyskharma3
Oxygen is evil  Skharma4

Suzy's lover that started the heater on fire...I suggest a good grooming in future Suzy,before the friction of love...
Oxygen is evil  Slover
Cori's pleas to be left alone as usual ignored,she's the criminal stalker,like she accuses me of...it's her kharma and feel no shame in what I do in future...

Oxygen is evil  Swhatsheneverunderstand

and the skin crawls...errrr!!!!
Oxygen is evil  Theskincrawls
Jesus may have lost faith and given up,but I won't...
Oxygen is evil  Jesusfacepalmfacepalmjer
Time to start screaming BIATCH!!!!

Twisted Evil pig satan ccc butt roulette
fup fup fup fup guillotine Razz

Hey Cori,
I will take Germany as a second choice...Ich Bin Ein Berliner...visit Hansa studios and Groningeng is just over the border by train,so I can collect my weed on regular occassions and hang out with Jan at the red-light district,sounds good to me...

thumbs up lol!
Oh did I mention Ballarat Police confirmed True lilly/Vera Susa/Suzy Ryan is a complete liar about the car-bombings (none have occurred in 30 years) and that she has'nt been beaten up and put in hospital,mmmmmm,careful what you wish for Suzy...hehehe,
I can blow cars up without a frigging bomb,little missy.It's just a bad option in case INNOCENT GOOD PEOPLE GET HURT OR KILLED,hehehe,the up close and personal touch is the go.

For any of you who fell for her lies and probably donated money or things to her,feel bitter and angry,you have a right to be.
She's like Goebbels,repeat the lie often enough,people tend to buy it...and that's exactly how she works,self loathing jew Nazi Sympathizer...fark her!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

fup fup fup fup

ccc ccc ccc ccc
true lilly wrote:EVIL is; denying and trying to force the world into denying,
death.

his God given

EVIL,is spreading lies and slander and sugar coating it as the "Word Of God",EVIL and PETTY is Suzy Ryan/True Lilly of Ballarat.EVIL is those who spread lies and rumours about being victimized to try and garner favour,money and free computers.Like you did at DIF and with Runlikehell.EVIL is every filthy lying dying word that excretes from that chasm you call a mouth.You'd do more good filling it with dogknot than ever uttering a word ever again.And the way you speak lies and slander,some would be happy to put you down as the rabid little thing that you are.I will not stop and continue to heckle,cajole,derail and threaten until I get my chance to debate you face to face...I'll be using a form of "Charades" so even an idiot such as yourself,can't misunderstand my message.See you, oh so very soon,Suzy Ryan.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!...Cthulhu!

ccc

dizzy

True Lilly wrote:
That's
The First Commandment of
The Creator God,
about

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey, Jason, might this be you?

Co2 is 'Poison'? of Solution: Stop Breathing Posted at 4:30 AM Today

"She was never charged." And so she should never be charged.
If a person (or persons) invate a home
(where they are unlawfully present),
it would be an insult to victims if THEY were charged.

Comment 6 of 28

'Sounds' like, you may know those who INVADED MY HOME
and BEAT ME TO NEAR DEATH.

You know, those parolees, known to police, but still out there.

'Sounds' like, you, pleading against 'a natural justice' you may fear.

You know, for all those death threats you've sent me since,
that included your desire that, I stop breathing.

But don't worry about it coming from me.
I don't even do that form of, 'natural justice',
let alone vengeance.

In fact, I'm known for having prevented others
from wanting to meet out Illegal 'justice' for me.

Remember, I'm the one who warns folk to,
get right with God, Before, His Final Judgement.

A WOMAN assaulted by a drug-addicted burglar
has challenged him to buy her dinner
and explain the benefit of his "lenient" sentence.

Jan Hibberd described a minimum 22-month sentence given to violent
offender Tony Ferraiolo in the County Court yesterday as pathetic and
disappointing.

Ms Hibberd, a psychologist, sent Ferraiolo a message:
"I challenge you to come and see me when you're out of jail and
tell me what you're doing with your life.

"Take me out to dinner and explain to me the benefit of the lenient sentence imposed on you."

Ms Hibberd told the Herald Sun: "My immediate reaction (to the sentence) is crime pays. What a laugh."
Should judges pay more attention to the views of Victorians on sentencing?
Tell us below
Yes
: 92.65% (4238 votes)

No
: 7.35% (336 votes)

Total votes: 4574

Judge Lisa Hannan yesterday sentenced Ferraiolo, 34, to 34 months' jail with a
22-month minimum for the aggravated burglary he committed with another
man armed with a gun.

Read full story

Comments on this story

Kane of Portsea Posted at 12:43 AM Today
and melbourne is the most liveable city - what a
load of rubbish. if the government ever listened to society it would put
these criminals, petty or not, away for serious time and not let them
out until they can behave like respectful citizens...build more
jails if we have too - clean up our streets!
Comment 1 of 28

oh the life of a crim Posted at 12:50 AM Today
Its simple.
Do the crime do the time.
Do the crime dont do the time.
They will re offend.
its as plain as black and white.
Cannot be any simpler
Comment 2 of 28

geomac of Gippsland Posted at 1:01 AM Today
Strange case from what I can see. She stabbed the
burglar ? The prosecution went for 4 years and got 34 months while
defence went for suspended sentence . A toss up on the info at hand in
the article.
Comment 3 of 28

Forgotten Australian Family Posted at 2:13 AM Today
This is hardly surprising, given the trade-off
between paedophile-sympathiser judges
and other members of Australia's elite

who choose not to move out of their comfort zones.

Comment 4 of 28

Yep Posted at 4:21 AM Today
We law abiding Victorians are not safe, and we
cannot rely on lawful self defence to protect us either, if an offender
dies whilst you are defending yourself in your own home on your own
property, you will be charged with defensive homicide, and the
government of Victoria will fund the prosecution and every other person
who is involved with you the victim, but you the victim will lose your
home and all that you have, as you have to fund your own defence, and
then after all that you will still be left with a debt to legal aid
Victoria.
Comment 5 of 28

"She
was never charged." And so she should never be charged. If a person
(or persons) invate a home (where they are unlawfully present), it would
be an insult to victims if THEY were charged.

Comment 6 of 28

Jack Posted at 6:11 AM Today
Judges are making the justice system look like a joke in this country. They are easy to be fooled.
Comment 7 of 28

Jimbob of Adelaide Posted at 6:30 AM Today
Or maybe dinner, then the movies? A bit of an odd statement from a psychologist.
Comment 8 of 28

Marjorie of Victoria Posted at 6:31 AM Today
And she bloody well shouldn't be charged, either. Good luck and best wishes to Ms Hibberd.
Comment 9 of 28

teddy of Victoria Posted at 6:35 AM Today
To many bleeding heart female Judges.
Comment 10 of 28

Real world Posted at 6:47 AM Today
Maybe it should be the judge you are inviting to
dinner to explain WHY this person received such a lenient sentence.
Until our judiciary live in the real world, we will continue to see unreal sentencing.
Comment 11 of 28

David P Posted at 7:04 AM Today
Obviously there were mitigating circumstances -
she stabbed the poor fellow who was TRESPASSING in HER house and was
waving
a gun around. Oh the trauma for the poor bloke being stabbed! Can he
sue?? Some judges are a joke. Different story if it was their house in
the leafy suburbs.
Comment 12 of 28

Ron of sunny coast Posted at 7:07 AM Today
We need a new system of the appointing
Magistrates and Judge,s .A election by the people who can judge them on
there performance and sack them like the politician's and without life
long pensions
Comment 13 of 28

My Nation is Dying Posted at 7:20 AM Today
If the judges can't get it right there must be
some arguement for a change in the sentenceing procedures, review board
or a seperate entity that hands out sentences. Recent coments by judges
both in handing out sentences and to the media shows they hold total
disdain and disregard for the concept of "community expectations"
Comment 14 of 28

ted thorne of melbourne Posted at 7:25 AM Today
Guess Jan is desperate for a date!
Comment 15 of 28

Psychology is a pseudoscience Posted at 7:27 AM Today
Unfortunately Jan Hibberd seems to exhibit very
little emotional understanding for a psychologist. Not defending the
actions of the criminal, but he is being punished. Hibberd could lose
some of her anger by seeking psychological counseling to either forgive
her attacker or move on.
Comment 16 of 28

boomer of Frankston Posted at 7:28 AM Today
Let us vote for judges and magistrates. It's
the only way we will get a judiciary who reflect our wishes. They do
work for us after all.
Comment 17 of 28

JohnHay of Gold Coast Posted at 7:47 AM Today
None of you soapbox preachers saw the case, and
nor did I. The judge did. In order to judge you need to go through all
the facts, and listen to all the detail. Otherwise you have a kangaroo
court. Most of you clearly want a kangaroo court instead of what we
currently have.
Comment 18 of 28

Michael Posted at 7:56 AM Today
I doubt, but hope, the judiciary will notice
the number who have voted that they, the judges, are out of touch with
community expectations. Every day we see examples of the judiciary
making sentencing decisions that seem to respect the criminal not the
victim. We seem to have it wrong, perhaps a serious rethink by the
judiciary is in order!
Comment 19 of 28

Farce Observer Posted at 7:56 AM Today
Justice should be seen to be done.
Comment 20 of 28

JLW of Somewhere out there Posted at 8:03 AM Today
Couldn't she just meet him to ask why he did
what he did? Does it have to be over a meal? Someone needs to take a
long, hard look at our sentencing system.
Comment 21 of 28

Take a deep breath Posted at 8:22 AM Today
Doesnt sound like much of a psychologist to me.
if he comes around for dinner after hes released he will have spent 2
years in jail and she wants him to explain what hes been doing with his
life and how a lenient sentence has helped him? And we all know what
great institutions our correctional facilities are for rehabilitating people!!!
This guy will serve 2 years so whats the difference if he does 4 or 6,
he still gets out. People want governments to build more jails and lock more people up but
I'd rather build more hospitals.
Comment 22 of 28

James of Lismore Posted at 8:27 AM Today
22 months is not a slap on the wrist.
The article makes the imputation that crime does pay.
So let's do the sums and see exactly how much it pays.
Perhaps this duo earned $1000 from their escapade?
and got 22 months (about 660 days)
1000 / 2 = 500 / 660 = .75c per day.
at 75 cents a day then i would say that, unequivocally, crime does not pay.
Comment 23 of 28

Justice i really do wonder of Melbourne Posted at 8:29 AM Today
Jan it would be better to invite the Judge and
Lawyers to explain there actions to you and see what happens when the
offender is released back into society
Comment 24 of 28

mark of perth Posted at 8:35 AM Today
Miss hibberd needs anger management counselling..
Comment 25 of 28

Ann of EAGLEMONT Posted at 8:36 AM Today
Lenient sentences for those found guilty of
crimes are an insult to every serving member of the Police Force.
Comment 26 of 28

Neil of Melbourne Posted at 8:36 AM Today
A big issue in sentencing is that for virtually all criminals the minimum sentence is the real sentence.
Comment 27 of 28

Robin H. of Locksley Posted at 8:46 AM Today
The truth is that soft sentences are being handed
down because the judiciary only have a limited allocation of the
insufficient jail places. Those convicted of violent crimes should be
sent to jail in Malaysia where we know they now have 800 vacancies.
Comment 28 of 28

Tell us below

Yes

No

No
: 7.35% (336 votes)...umm...

NOT even the number of RE-OFFENDING Parolees,
let alone the number of legal eagles who make a 'good living',
RE-DEFENDING them.

P.S. I am not
'Forgotten Australian Family'.

I just found the comment by,
'Co2 is 'Poison'? of Solution: Stop Breathing'
coming a little over 2 hours after it, 'interesting' enough,
to inspire this post.

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:52 pm

true lilly wrote:Hey, Jason, might this be you?

"She was never charged." And so she should never be charged.
If a person (or persons) invate a home
(where they are unlawfully present),
it would be an insult to victims if THEY were charged.

Comment 6 of 28

'Sounds' like, you may know those who INVADED MY HOME
and BEAT ME TO NEAR DEATH.

You know, those parolees, known to police, but still out there.

'Sounds' like, you, pleading against 'a natural justice' you may fear.

You know, for all those death threats you've sent me since,
that included your desire that, I stop breathing.

But don't worry about it coming from me.
I don't even do that form of, 'natural justice',
let alone vengeance.

In fact, I'm known for having prevented others
from wanting to meet out Illegal 'justice' for me.

Remember, I'm the one who warns folk to,
get right with God, Before, His Final Judgement.

A WOMAN assaulted by a drug-addicted burglar
has challenged him to buy her dinner
and explain the benefit of his "lenient" sentence.

Jan Hibberd described a minimum 22-month sentence given to violent
offender Tony Ferraiolo in the County Court yesterday as pathetic and
disappointing.

Ms Hibberd, a psychologist, sent Ferraiolo a message:
"I challenge you to come and see me when you're out of jail and
tell me what you're doing with your life.

"Take me out to dinner and explain to me the benefit of the lenient sentence imposed on you."

Ms Hibberd told the Herald Sun: "My immediate reaction (to the sentence) is crime pays. What a laugh."
Tell us below
Yes

No

Judge Lisa Hannan yesterday sentenced Ferraiolo, 34, to 34 months' jail with a
22-month minimum for the aggravated burglary he committed with another
man armed with a gun.

Read full story

Comments on this story

Kane of Portsea Posted at 12:43 AM Today
and melbourne is the most liveable city - what a
load of rubbish. if the government ever listened to society it would put
these criminals, petty or not, away for serious time and not let them
out until they can behave like respectful citizens...build more
jails if we have too - clean up our streets!
Comment 1 of 28

oh the life of a crim Posted at 12:50 AM Today
Its simple.
Do the crime do the time.
Do the crime dont do the time.
They will re offend.
its as plain as black and white.
Cannot be any simpler
Comment 2 of 28

geomac of Gippsland Posted at 1:01 AM Today
Strange case from what I can see. She stabbed the
burglar ? The prosecution went for 4 years and got 34 months while
defence went for suspended sentence . A toss up on the info at hand in
the article.
Comment 3 of 28

Forgotten Australian Family Posted at 2:13 AM Today
This is hardly surprising, given the trade-off
between paedophile-sympathiser judges
and other members of Australia's elite

who choose not to move out of their comfort zones.

Comment 4 of 28

Yep Posted at 4:21 AM Today
We law abiding Victorians are not safe, and we
cannot rely on lawful self defence to protect us either, if an offender
dies whilst you are defending yourself in your own home on your own
property, you will be charged with defensive homicide, and the
government of Victoria will fund the prosecution and every other person
who is involved with you the victim, but you the victim will lose your
home and all that you have, as you have to fund your own defence, and
then after all that you will still be left with a debt to legal aid
Victoria.
Comment 5 of 28

"She
was never charged." And so she should never be charged. If a person
(or persons) invate a home (where they are unlawfully present), it would
be an insult to victims if THEY were charged.

Comment 6 of 28

Jack Posted at 6:11 AM Today
Judges are making the justice system look like a joke in this country. They are easy to be fooled.
Comment 7 of 28

Jimbob of Adelaide Posted at 6:30 AM Today
Or maybe dinner, then the movies? A bit of an odd statement from a psychologist.
Comment 8 of 28

Marjorie of Victoria Posted at 6:31 AM Today
And she bloody well shouldn't be charged, either. Good luck and best wishes to Ms Hibberd.
Comment 9 of 28

teddy of Victoria Posted at 6:35 AM Today
To many bleeding heart female Judges.
Comment 10 of 28

Real world Posted at 6:47 AM Today
Maybe it should be the judge you are inviting to
dinner to explain WHY this person received such a lenient sentence.
Until our judiciary live in the real world, we will continue to see unreal sentencing.
Comment 11 of 28

David P Posted at 7:04 AM Today
Obviously there were mitigating circumstances -
she stabbed the poor fellow who was TRESPASSING in HER house and was
waving
a gun around. Oh the trauma for the poor bloke being stabbed! Can he
sue?? Some judges are a joke. Different story if it was their house in
the leafy suburbs.
Comment 12 of 28

Ron of sunny coast Posted at 7:07 AM Today
We need a new system of the appointing
Magistrates and Judge,s .A election by the people who can judge them on
there performance and sack them like the politician's and without life
long pensions
Comment 13 of 28

My Nation is Dying Posted at 7:20 AM Today
If the judges can't get it right there must be
some arguement for a change in the sentenceing procedures, review board
or a seperate entity that hands out sentences. Recent coments by judges
both in handing out sentences and to the media shows they hold total
disdain and disregard for the concept of "community expectations"
Comment 14 of 28

ted thorne of melbourne Posted at 7:25 AM Today
Guess Jan is desperate for a date!
Comment 15 of 28

Psychology is a pseudoscience Posted at 7:27 AM Today
Unfortunately Jan Hibberd seems to exhibit very
little emotional understanding for a psychologist. Not defending the
actions of the criminal, but he is being punished. Hibberd could lose
some of her anger by seeking psychological counseling to either forgive
her attacker or move on.
Comment 16 of 28

boomer of Frankston Posted at 7:28 AM Today
Let us vote for judges and magistrates. It's
the only way we will get a judiciary who reflect our wishes. They do
work for us after all.
Comment 17 of 28

JohnHay of Gold Coast Posted at 7:47 AM Today
None of you soapbox preachers saw the case, and
nor did I. The judge did. In order to judge you need to go through all
the facts, and listen to all the detail. Otherwise you have a kangaroo
court. Most of you clearly want a kangaroo court instead of what we
currently have.
Comment 18 of 28

Michael Posted at 7:56 AM Today
I doubt, but hope, the judiciary will notice
the number who have voted that they, the judges, are out of touch with
community expectations. Every day we see examples of the judiciary
making sentencing decisions that seem to respect the criminal not the
victim. We seem to have it wrong, perhaps a serious rethink by the
judiciary is in order!
Comment 19 of 28

Farce Observer Posted at 7:56 AM Today
Justice should be seen to be done.
Comment 20 of 28

JLW of Somewhere out there Posted at 8:03 AM Today
Couldn't she just meet him to ask why he did
what he did? Does it have to be over a meal? Someone needs to take a
long, hard look at our sentencing system.
Comment 21 of 28

Take a deep breath Posted at 8:22 AM Today
Doesnt sound like much of a psychologist to me.
if he comes around for dinner after hes released he will have spent 2
years in jail and she wants him to explain what hes been doing with his
life and how a lenient sentence has helped him? And we all know what
great institutions our correctional facilities are for rehabilitating people!!!
This guy will serve 2 years so whats the difference if he does 4 or 6,
he still gets out. People want governments to build more jails and lock more people up but
I'd rather build more hospitals.
Comment 22 of 28

James of Lismore Posted at 8:27 AM Today
22 months is not a slap on the wrist.
The article makes the imputation that crime does pay.
So let's do the sums and see exactly how much it pays.
Perhaps this duo earned $1000 from their escapade?
and got 22 months (about 660 days)
1000 / 2 = 500 / 660 = .75c per day.
at 75 cents a day then i would say that, unequivocally, crime does not pay.
Comment 23 of 28

Justice i really do wonder of Melbourne Posted at 8:29 AM Today
Jan it would be better to invite the Judge and
Lawyers to explain there actions to you and see what happens when the
offender is released back into society
Comment 24 of 28

mark of perth Posted at 8:35 AM Today
Miss hibberd needs anger management counselling..
Comment 25 of 28

Ann of EAGLEMONT Posted at 8:36 AM Today
Lenient sentences for those found guilty of
crimes are an insult to every serving member of the Police Force.
Comment 26 of 28

Neil of Melbourne Posted at 8:36 AM Today
A big issue in sentencing is that for virtually all criminals the minimum sentence is the real sentence.
Comment 27 of 28

Robin H. of Locksley Posted at 8:46 AM Today
The truth is that soft sentences are being handed
down because the judiciary only have a limited allocation of the
insufficient jail places. Those convicted of violent crimes should be
sent to jail in Malaysia where we know they now have 800 vacancies.
Comment 28 of 28

Tell us below

Yes

No

No
: 7.35% (336 votes)...umm...

NOT even the number of RE-OFFENDING Parolees,
let alone the number of legal eagles who make a 'good living',
RE-DEFENDING them.

P.S. I am not
'Forgotten Australian Family'.

I just found the comment by,
'Co2 is 'Poison'? of Solution: Stop Breathing'
coming a little over 2 hours after it, 'interesting' enough,
to inspire this post.

I also find it 'interesting', that the
Live Time Hacking of the two computers in this house,
including my being, repeatedly "logged out" of here,
has continued since the small hours of yesterday morning.

My adult student son, on the other hand,
is finding it worse than annoying, that
the Hacking is interfering with his Philosophy Studies.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 am

true lilly wrote:....YESSSS, WHO IS, On Line...
SHE WAS MADE TO BELIEVE,
she would be caring for sick wildlife...

"im jason
and i have the best job in the world
looking after and careing for
injured and sick animals".

Oxygen is evil  542473-nona-belomesoff
A man who befriended
a teenage girl
on Facebook
before luring her to a meeting
with the promise of work
has pleaded guilty to her murder.

Picture: Supplied
DO, Read More
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad