Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers...

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers... - Page 2 Empty Re: The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers...

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Houris have intensely black irises and intense whiteness of their eyes.
They are very beautiful. Bukhari vol.4 chapter 6 p.41 and vol.4:53 p.42.

Bukhari vol.4:468-469 p.307-308 speaks of a group of believers who will have two wives; "the marrow of the bones of the wives’ legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty."
(vol.4:468). "…and everyone of them shall have two wives, each of whom will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the flesh." (vol.4:469)

I Suspect They Didn't Really Think This Muslim Paradise Through...!!!

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers... - Page 2 Uglyt
A Virgin...

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers... - Page 2 Empty Re: The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers...

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:08 pm

cheese cheese cheese
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

cheese cheese cheese
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:The Alternative Is We Could Go A Bit Sharia....!!!!

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers... - Page 2 Sharialawcontrolledzone
'Sharia Law' posters on a bus stop by Whipps Cross Roundabout in Leyton, taken by our photographer last week before their removal.
Boring...!!!

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/9165986.WALTHAM_FOREST__Extremists_plan_rival_protests/

72 Virgins In Paradise Could Be Fun Though...!!!

dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag dogshag

Virgins...Good???
Fark Off!
They suck and badly at it...72 biting,bleeding bashful babes...Nah! I want their mums.

If Sharai Law is passed,you will have your first Civil War in centuries,if they even try it here,there will be bashings,burning of Mosques,death basically.If they like that strict shit,take it back to the desert,where they sure could do with a drink,whore,drugs and music...and have a bet on the camel darbies,funny,they outlaw everything,that would make desert dwelling,more palatable...the fools.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

cheese cheese cheese

you're slackening on the biblical quotes,I fill out my form in a few hours and grab some afternoon sleep.
Yeah,I'm back early from shopping,she was'nt on shift and bought some 3R's steak sauce for tonight.Shame,bet I pulled her lunch hour... damn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:25 pm

For Balance I Give You Kent Hovind...

Interesting Stuff...

If You Like People Who Should Be Sectioned...!!!

His Stuff Is Nonsence, Gibberesh With No Meaning...!!!

cheese cheese cheese
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:For Balance I Give You Kent Hovind...

Interesting Stuff...

cheese cheese cheese

So is half the post here,including my own...your video is disappeared,you got the dif bug,also,animated emoticons have stopped being animated...and look silly,mid-flight.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Sod,do some forum maintenance...you might be up for it... Suspect
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 pm

I Had The Same Problem.

I Fixed It From Tools, In The Toolbar,

Enables Animated Emotions...

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers... - Page 2 Downloadln

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:I Had The Same Problem.

I Fixed It From Tools, In The Toolbar,

Enables Animated Emotions...

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers... - Page 2 Downloadln

I love this stuff...nice system,saving the picture and studying it...yes,I have never opened the tags...I never play with what I don't know about,thankyou.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 pm

So Opera,is just another Web-Browser...
What's the HP icon for,printer?
You use wireless,but encrypted.
What else we got,look at all those tabs open,you're not Fappin' are you,it's nearly time for bed for you,the sun's coming up... thumbs up

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers... - Page 2 Bachelorfrogtruthy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 pm

I Was A Novice Too,

Neutron Flux On The DIF Taught Me How To Do Pictures...

Droinke, I Beleive, Taught You How To Do Screenshots...

It's Not That Hard...

If You Have Problems With Your Computer,

Web Anarchy Is A Good Place For Advice...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:For Balance I Give You Kent Hovind...

Interesting Stuff...

cheese cheese cheese

What I hate about this shit,it gives the skeptics,with the scientist something to laugh at and promote aethieism...They spoil GOOD spiritual teachings with absolute shit.Who cares how old the Earth is,but you see,that's Christians for you,they'll spend billions to protect their version of history...crap,absolute shit...feel sorry for God,having fools like this as an authority speaking for him....Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

noway
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:I Was A Novice Too,

It's Not That Hard...

Ciggy is alot better at it than he says,well,he works in IT...and military intelligence...Has there ever been a forum war,with techies from opposing sides,doing their best to crash the others...what a good idea,damn... lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:So Opera,is just another Web-Browser...
What else we got,look at all those tabs open,you're not Fappin' are you,it's nearly time for bed for you,the sun's coming up... thumbs up

The True Lilly,Tintin and TNBTN Thread of Powerbally,Lottery numbers... - Page 2 Bachelorfrogtruthy

Again From DIF,

Synergy 777 Said Opera Was Better Than Firefox,

So I Treid It...

And Liked It...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:I Was A Novice Too,

It's Not That Hard...

I think it was Limelady who put me onto Imageshack...but I did use the forum help site to understand things better...
Ciggy,could easily fix the glitch on my PC...since it was his video that farked it,it was'nt even a video at first,but a XML. file...I deleted the whole folder,but it will be in the Windows folder,I just don't know which one to delete...

rolling pin aaargh cpn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:So Opera,is just another Web-Browser...

Again From DIF,

Synergy 777 Said Opera Was Better Than Firefox,

So I Treid It...

And Liked It...!!!

Synergy777 is a good person to do that,cause all the PC's needed fixing at my Bro In Laws shop(Computers and More,Lakehaven),hehehehehe,
ran Firefox.I'm just happy to have it working still.

I listen to people in the know,I have to learn on my own now,which is very liberating and sound for my mentality,I don't have to put up to listening to the fat fool bagging his own children who left home.

thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 pm

When I Met Kia/Goldie,

We Were Novices To Computers,

And I'm Sure People Put Us Off Using Them,

By Saying They Were Too Complicated For Mere Mortals...

But They Ain't That Hard...!!!

cheese cheese cheese
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:When I Met Kia/Goldie,

We Were Novices To Computers,

And I'm Sure People Put Us Off Using Them,

By Saying They Were Too Complicated For Mere Mortals...

But They Ain't That Hard...!!!

cheese cheese cheese

I did a test today,to prove what you say is right and not what Kia and I thought it was,I'll show her a screen-capture and hopefully,she'll come back.She's had a lot of shit from Droike,so she's skeptical who to trust.She's a nice girl...love to have her and Tis back here,time will tell,but I'm happy to do the right thing,that's why I went visible for part of the day...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Kia can do Proxies,I never heard of them,unless here,or the Mods at DIF were talking about them.Clever girl.I don't bother trying to hide,I just hope people do the right thing,I do have two young teenage children here you know...I don't want to do something,violent,to have to protect everyone.Hate it when Lilly goes on about my tough-guy image,I'm a little softie,a kitty cat,thrown in with wolves,so I quickly grew claws,that is all...I'm like a wildcat too...but not tough,just dangerous in certain circumstances.Love my puddies...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Kia can do Proxies,I never heard of them,unless here,or the Mods at DIF were talking about them.Clever girl.I don't bother trying to hide,I just hope people do the right thing,I do have two young teenage children here you know...I don't want to do something,violent,to have to protect everyone.Hate it when Lilly goes on about my tough-guy image,I'm a little softie,a kitty cat,thrown in with wolves,so I quickly grew claws,that is all...I'm like a wildcat too...but not tough,just dangerous in certain circumstances.Love my puddies...

Oh dear, now isn't this:

"I don't bother trying to hide".,

a big fib!Me=SELF OUTED, Real Name, Ph. No., Address etc.

Billy Ruben=hides behind a woman's phone when he dares to call.

And, my reference to 'proxy's', was that in the case I referred to, it would be justifiable to have another, represent me, when I couldn't attend.

Not, that; manipulation of collecting other's authority, to represent them,
and abusing it for self serving ends.

You seem to forget; I didn't only breed dogs, but worked hard in clubs that were supposed to, "advance the breeds", but were dominated by 'power players', who only used, 'an interest in dogs', to "NET-work"=bribe, manipulate & blackmail, for their own financial advancement.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Kia can do Proxies,I never heard of them,unless here,or the Mods at DIF were talking about them.Clever girl.I don't bother trying to hide,I just hope people do the right thing,I do have two young teenage children here you know...I don't want to do something,violent,to have to protect everyone.Hate it when Lilly goes on about my tough-guy image,I'm a little softie,a kitty cat,thrown in with wolves,so I quickly grew claws,that is all...I'm like a wildcat too...but not tough,just dangerous in certain circumstances.Love my puddies...

Oh dear, now isn't this:

"I don't bother trying to hide".,

a big fib!Me=SELF OUTED, Real Name, Ph. No., Address etc.

Billy Ruben=hides behind a woman's phone when he dares to call.

And, my reference to 'proxy's', was that in the case I referred to, it would be justifiable to have another, represent me, when I couldn't attend.

Not, that; manipulation of collecting other's authority, to represent them,
and abusing it for self serving ends.

You seem to forget; I didn't only breed dogs, but worked hard in clubs that were supposed to, "advance the breeds", but were dominated by 'power players', who only used, 'an interest in dogs', to "NET-work"=bribe, manipulate & blackmail, for their own financial advancement.

Hey Spastic,
back for another grilling,cool,I always knew you're a Sado-Masochist.Let's see...
Yes,I have outed my true name,a mailing address and a phone number,long before you come along,even back at DIF before I left.Hide behind a womans phone,cool,ploy 1 to make me look bad as I do to you,in every other post you refuse to answer...where you can't spam your way out.
Righto,I never quoted you using proxies,don't care if you do or not.Even if I knew where you lived,are you really that worth it???Simple answer
...NO!.,Your self importance shines through again,I was'nt refering to you,I told you before,I blacklisted you at DIF,you're a crazy looney...
One major contributing reason,I won't ever put my hand up for Mod...People like you,I have to read...cause,you nutter,need moderating.

Lying scummy thing,I never had a mobile phone until two to three months ago,so I can sell car-parts,that's all.I hate them and very rarely top up the credit,hang on,I'll text you...there,feel loved...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am

Lilly spews:
true lilly

Do we have to endure the sad truth,you walked in the club,tried to seize power,the other girls,seen you coming,cause,the best thing about you,you have agendas and desires,I walk in blank sheet of paper,give off nothing,I could read you from here,well,I do...

and you're a real,sad,petty,jealous f*ck of a woman...you compete with Tintin,The Dog Club,numbers of patronage,even me...The Black light from your skull,is disgusting,YOU LILLY,you are the devil...Tintin,is a fine,generous,complete gentleman.

satan scared Twisted Evil

Look,I know you want to,so do it,send Magnus up here,with the pooches...and I'll display,why I'm reticent to be violent,but for you,I'll send their hides back to you,tanned and prepped,unless Magnus has a few tattoos,then I'll keep him,as a momento...Go ahead spastic,ring up the local cops and ask,what sort of reception I'll put on,for those foolish enough,not to be invited...

Get the hint,little old lady... thumbs down cthulhu

Ahh,I can see you well,it's when the rest of the readers can see what you're really like,You're not so feeble,filthy mouthed thing and you got people to fall back on...I have no-one,but myself,which is great,I don't bow to pack minded freaks like you,who can't think for themselves...

F*ck Off...when I want to talk to you,you'll know...

foff cheers popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:20 am

Farkin' hell Lilly,you got me down to arsehole again,thanks alot... rolf thumbs up lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 am

Just look at all this shit I wrote to you...feel ashamed and a strange colour of plum purple on my face,go away for half an hour,come back and nearly fell over what I spat out...I'm sorry...I feel like a real bastard

confused No Crying or Very sad
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next