Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDL Call For Right Wing Jihad On Newsnight...!!!

Go down

EDL Call For Right Wing Jihad On Newsnight...!!! Empty EDL Call For Right Wing Jihad On Newsnight...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 pm

EDL Call For Right Wing Jihad On Newsnight...!!!

Yaxley Lennon AKA Stephen Lennon AKA Tommy Robinson AKA Fruitbatman

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0cf_1311634825

EDL Call For Right Wing Jihad On Newsnight...!!! Edl11

Norway shooting: British police investigating Knights Templar right wing radicals

British police are investigating a cell of right wing radicals known as the Knights Templar, as it emerged that a blogger using the name Lionheart had called for a revival of the movement.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8661131/Norway-shooting-British-police-investigating-Knights-Templar-right-wing-radicals.html

EDL Call For Right Wing Jihad On Newsnight...!!! Edllogo

Breivik used Templar imagery in his European Declaration of Independence

EDL Call For Right Wing Jihad On Newsnight...!!! Norwaysplit1954363i

In his 1,500-page 'manifesto’, Anders Behring Breivik described attending the founding meeting of the Knights Templar in London in 2002 and wrote that his “assigned mentor” was “referred to as Richard (the Lionhearted).”

He said he had a “relatively close relationship” with the Englishman, who first described the concept of the “perfect knight”.

A blog was discovered by The Daily Telegraph written by an individual called the Lionheart, who has written about “Moslem’s soldiers ... seeking to conquer our lands and take our civilized world back into the 'Dark Ages’”.
He writes that “God will revive the ancient order of the Knights Templar and count me worthy to die amongst them in service of my God in protection of the Christian and Jewish world”.

The blogger’s real name is Paul Ray, from Bedfordshire, who described himself as one of the “founding fathers” of the right-wing English Defence League.
Mr Ray was arrested three years ago on suspicion of stirring up racial hatred with material on his blog.

The Lionheart closed his blog on Thursday, but reopened it on Sunday to post:
“A crackpot killing innocent Norwegian children in the name of anti-government politics.
The extreme far-right of the political spectrum that has no place in modern civilised society.

EDL Call For Right Wing Jihad On Newsnight...!!! Anders31955495c

Anders Breivik at a Christmas party in 2005. He was said to have visited Britain this year

He Crossed His Chest, Templar Style,

And Prayed That A Norway Style Massacre Would Not Happen Here Within 5 Years...!!!

Paxman Rightly Took It As A Threat...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down