Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE REAL FORUM OF DROIKE

3 posters

Go down

THE REAL FORUM OF DROIKE Empty THE REAL FORUM OF DROIKE

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:17 am

http://apollohoax.proboards.com/index.cgi

Here is the place where I got my personal details outed by the man, and anyway I have nothing to hide OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

THE REAL FORUM OF DROIKE Empty Re: THE REAL FORUM OF DROIKE

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:54 am

TISWAS wrote:http://apollohoax.proboards.com/index.cgi

Here is the place where I got my personal details outed by the man, and anyway I have nothing to hide OK. cthulhu

Can I has a link to your personal details...I mean a link to this atrocious disregard for private information...and your user name,I take it,Droike is Lunar Orbit...that makes him Canadian...and won't be able to bash me as I disembark at Heathrow,pheew!...bit worried there for a moment. scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
TISWAS wrote:http://apollohoax.proboards.com/index.cgi

Can I has a link to your personal details...I mean a link to this atrocious disregard for private information...and your user name,I take it,Droike is Lunar Orbit...that makes him Canadian...and won't be able to bash me as I disembark at Heathrow,pheew!...bit worried there for a moment. scared

I'll send you a jar of Vegemite...and maybe some pictures...of anatomy,shaven,not stirred.... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 am

Aunt Tiswas wrote:http://apollohoax.proboards.com/index.cgi

You joined hapanwo.tk with an email thats your name. A while later on Handbags forum you begged me to post info on you. When i did you went mad. Your messed up in the head.

Apollo hoax is not my forum.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 am

I NEVER JOINED YOUR CRAPPY FORUM AT ALL BUT I DID JOIN YOUR FIRST SPOOF FORUM ON THE REAL HPNWO FORUM. YOU ARE A LIAR AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT AND ANYWAY YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL!!! YOU DO NOT FRIGHTEN OR EVEN THREATEN ME BECAUSE LOADS LAUGH AT YOU. BILLY, THIS IDIOT THINKS HE CAN STILL HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH OTHERS IN OTHER FORUMS AFTER ALL THESE CHILDISH INSULTS BUT THEY ALL ARE WISE AND IGNORE THE SADDO. APPOLLO HOAX IS THE REAL FORUM OF DROIKE AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONFRONT HIM PROPERLY, GO THERE! OH AND THE MOON LANDINGS WERE FAKED, GOT IT!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:20 am

You joined both the forums on hpanwo.tk and i banned you for fun. Thats yhow i knew your name. If you didnt want me to post what i did on HPANWO then why on earth did you keep asking me to do so? Itell you what i bet if i look you joined apollo hoax way after i posted what you asked for on HPANWO. That alone proves you are a liar. Oh and on here you have also told Goldy that i had you name given to me by someone you both know. They cant both be true, hold on neither are. Just lies you tell to your mates and the second was an attempt by you to shit Goldy up. You just aint smaert enough for the lies you tell and you get caught out everytime.

Lunar Orbit has said on HPANWO that if your lies about him and his forum dont stop he may take legal action.

I dont threaten you i just expose your lies and you dont like it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:33 am

YOU ARE NOTHING REALLY DROIKE AND THAT FORUM APOLLO HOAX IS YOURS OK! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:YOU ARE NOTHING REALLY DROIKE AND THAT FORUM APOLLO HOAX IS YOURS OK! cthulhu

lol, no its not liar.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down