Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL Droike/Martin Randall on YouTube/Lave

Go down

REAL Droike/Martin Randall on YouTube/Lave Empty REAL Droike/Martin Randall on YouTube/Lave

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri May 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Seems like Droike has been defeated for good, and yeah Droike call me Julian/Droike/black bitch/whatever because this is your feeble attempt to get attention, and another thing, you spoke in glowing terms about this Droike in that DEAD FORUM of yours, CONSPRICARCY CLOWNS. cthulhu
Anyway folks, this Droike has befriended a load of folks who hate Ben and he is giving them 'sage advice' LOL, but those idiots do not know he will turn against them. And another thing, it is so frustrating for him, that he cannot go into Ben's forum anymore like he did in the past LOL. cthulhu Yeah he is wanting to shut all of Ben's You Tube channel and is using Marie Kayali and some of the LWHC to do this, but it is not working is it. cthulhu
Just for the record, I am my very own INVITE ONLY forum which has members from OCCULT/POLITICAL/UFO PAGES and it none of Ciggy/Ron Barney's business and definitely not Droike's either. And there is roughly 38 and growing members in it - I created it a fortnight ago. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

REAL Droike/Martin Randall on YouTube/Lave Empty Re: REAL Droike/Martin Randall on YouTube/Lave

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Seems like Droike's craphouse of a Forum only has two people in it - Droike and this Sockpuppet of him. Even though I have been blocked from that forum - due to me being MORE INTELLIGENT AND NOT A ONE TRACK PONY WHO TALKS ABOUT OTHER PLANETS APART FROM THE MOON - I can still see everything written there. cthulhu  Droike is a load of crap, and I feel sorry for him, just like I feel sorry for those MORONS in the David Buddha Icke forum who think that their opinions are of value - to me they are CONSPIRARCY SCUM but to Droike, they are living breathing VIPS and thinks that talking to them in a Public Forum is a confrontation. cthulhu  
Droike/Lave chickened out from seeing Ben face to face earlier this year, and the reason is simple - Droike is FRIGHTENED! Anyway here is his lame excuse, and he banned me from his forum cos he told me HE HATES BLACK/BROWN PEOPLE AND HE HOPES THEY ALL DEAD thumbs down . Droike/lave/martin randall is a cheap UNEMPLOYED troll and possibly a relative of Ben's first wife. cthulhu Anyway, he was calling me Droike (trying to be funny and maybe believing that Drugged Up Aborigine Jew) but all I can say is what glowing terms is given to me - but in reality Lady TisShine is NOT a Skeptic but a OCCULIST. cthulhu And due to the welcome absence of that Weirdo - Occultism works. cthulhu

Confronting Droike the real reason Droike didn't show up.

I notice Ben is getting considerable mileage and fan love over his claim and video that he offered to meet internet skeptic Droike for a fight and Droike never showed up. As ever with Ben he's not being entirely truthful and here's why......

www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpanwoforum/hagbard-vs-lave-t6147-s165.html

As you can see Ben clearly indicates that he has had the last word and is not going to show up. He bans Droike and fellow skeptic Beetzart so there's no comeback as well.
While we're on the subject of Ben not being truthful did anyone else notice in his latest reply to comments video ben in his answer to one comment claims he doesn't earn enough to pay tax and yet in another claim he does pay tax?
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

REAL Droike/Martin Randall on YouTube/Lave Empty Re: REAL Droike/Martin Randall on YouTube/Lave

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:42 pm

Another good reason I was banned from Droike's Conspricarcy Clown forum is this, I WON THE ARGUEMENT AND I WAS WAY MORE INTELLIGENT than Droike. cthulhu He could not confront me and also, it seems his 'Team Droike' is now FINITO and that forum is hidden due to Droike losing to Ben. cthulhu lmao
Anyway, I am doing my own Reading/Researching and NO WAY am I going to that Horrible, Ugly Icke forum when there is that Wonderful Facebook. Yeah, Ciggy was waffling he could ban me in FB but all he is, is just a Ant of a Number who has social skills problems. Anyway, now and then I would arrive in this forum, but if it were mine, I WOULD OF DELETED EVERYTHING FROM THAT MADMAN. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down