Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How pathetic is Droinke...

4 posters

Go down

How pathetic is Droinke... Empty How pathetic is Droinke...

Post  Ciggy Mon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm

...that he has "tiswas" as a bluddy nemesis?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

How pathetic is Droinke... Empty Re: How pathetic is Droinke...

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon May 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Bit Like That Hood Charictor Who For Some Reason Has Chosen Goke To Be His Nemesis...!!!

Even Though Goke Does Not Seem To Be In The Slight Bit Interested...!!!

And Some Of That Hood Stuff Borders On The Offensive Too Me...!!!

But Hey It's Only John White...!!!

So Shouldn't Take Too Much Offense From It...!!!

How pathetic is Droinke... Johnwhite

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Tue May 05, 2009 5:50 am

Well this pathetic gentleman is logged right on, and I do sincerely hope he will chat to me because I can actually handle him. I feel I know this man.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Tue May 05, 2009 6:07 am

Well this gentleman has disappeared to some place, where maybe he is looking for more interesting things to do with his existance. Such a shame he did not talk to me but then this is the type of personality he is. Yes he can create vendettas with other internet beings such as my friend Tiswas, and some other people but when someone seems a lot stronger than he he seems to have disappeared. Typical bully behaviour, the sort that would attack a animal because it annoyed him.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue May 05, 2009 6:16 am

Ciggy wrote:...that he has "tiswas" as a bluddy nemesis?

Hmm you and Archie both seem to have the wrong end of the stick. Maybe Tiswas has been feeding Archie (if it is him which i doubt) some shit for a change. Nemesis what do you mean sir? The last PM Tiswas sent me before she departed for the land of beer and sausage read more like a love letter. I posted it on IL btw it started I really do like you. Not the way a nemesis would start a PM really is it?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Tue May 05, 2009 6:23 am

Well this John Drake is talking now, and yes this is Archibald Tonn and I was absolutely dismayed by the vile language and behaviour you have subjected this wonderful woman too. Yes you can think whatever you like Mr Droike, but I have been quietly observing you from afar and I can see your game crystal clear. You are a typical troubled soul and yes you do need to sleep with cyrstals in your sleeping quarters for that may get rid of these negative vibes.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue May 05, 2009 6:41 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:Well this gentleman has disappeared to some place, where maybe he is looking for more interesting things to do with his existance. Such a shame he did not talk to me but then this is the type of personality he is. Yes he can create vendettas with other internet beings such as my friend Tiswas, and some other people but when someone seems a lot stronger than he he seems to have disappeared. Typical bully behaviour, the sort that would attack a animal because it annoyed him.

Now you may have my attention for a while Archie seeing as you have been sitting awaiting my arival.

First off let me say that i dont post here often as you can check and your baiting posts are to say the leaast childish, and lame.

No one gets any shit from me unless they start it. Omni never gets shit sod never gets shit as many others never do. However people like Tiswas sometimes get shit from me when they start it. Now whats your problem with that Archie? If you were a teacher/guru like you think you are whats the problem with you explaining to your pupil a simple rule. If you dont want shit dont start it. Its so simple even Tiswas should be able to understand but she cant. That woman goes out of her way to start trouble with me then when she gets it she crys hard done by. Fuck Tiswas, you reap what you sow.

So Tonn whats with all the shit talk about me? Hurting animals traumatic child hood and so on, whats your game?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue May 05, 2009 6:45 am

One thing about this Tonn tit is the use of "well" "and yes" so often in the posts. Very Tiswas like.

Check the IP's Sod my good man.

Theres also a bit in the Tit/Tiswas story thats not computing. Ill send you a PM later and see what you think.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Tue May 05, 2009 6:57 am

Excuse me, I have been doing other things around the internet and yes I have been coming and going into this site and yes Tiswas did tell me that I can still come and go, and still be logged in for 24 hours.
Oh and I have decided very strongly to join Mr Sod's forum because he has been supportive of Tiswas's previous forums and yes I do understand that you went to Tiswas forum to create havoc. Now that seems like bad cricket to me, after all the help she gave you with this other forum you once had. And please can you modify your language with me because you sound so undereducated, and kindly refrain from calling me Archie. I would prefer Archibald, or in your case Mr Tonn.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 am

Droike wrote:One thing about this Tonn tit is the use of "well" "and yes" so often in the posts. Very Tiswas like.

Theres also a bit in the Tit/Tiswas story thats not computing. Ill send you a PM later and see what you think.

A very observant fellow you are Mr Droike, and apparently Mr Sod is very capable of doing this without your say so. Tiswas is actually on her holidays and yes I am looking after her place and I have decided to use her computer equipment too. She has told me that I have every right to use it, but why should I have to explain to you, and yes I feel you have had a troubled abusive childhood, hence why you are so aggressive to all and sundry.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue May 05, 2009 7:54 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:
Droike wrote:One thing about this Tonn tit is the use of "well" "and yes" so often in the posts. Very Tiswas like.

A very observant fellow you are Mr Droike, and apparently Mr Sod is very capable of doing this without your say so. Tiswas is actually on her holidays and yes I am looking after her place and I have decided to use her computer equipment too. She has told me that I have every right to use it, but why should I have to explain to you, and yes I feel you have had a troubled abusive childhood, hence why you are so aggressive to all and sundry.

I simply offered sod some advice no one mentioned my say so or fuck all "Archie" boy.

So your now saying i was abused as a child.

Thing is Archie old chap you want to be careful what you use her equipment for. You see all this turd you are posting is linked back directly to Tiswas or whoever the account holder is. Now if someone was to be cuntish enough to contact her ISP at abuse@virginmedia.co.uk or go to http://netreport.virginmedia.com/netreport and report the shit Tiswas could come back home to no Internet conection. I dont think you would be flavour of the month then "Archie". Especially seeing as ISP's are getting together and thrown off one may well mean thrown off all.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue May 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Consider the shit stirred.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Ciggy wrote:Consider the shit stirred.

:-) lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Wed May 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Droike wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Consider the shit stirred.

:-) lol.

Yes Our Man Droinke Is A Tad Scatty Ain't He...???

How pathetic is Droinke... Scatologycd

Very Happy
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed May 06, 2009 10:17 pm

He'll be wankin fer days offa that one.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down