Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the Troll said with a stern face...

2 posters

Go down

And the Troll said with a stern face... Empty And the Troll said with a stern face...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:56 pm

...I'm going to eat you.
...This thread will be dedicated to all things Trolltastic...

...The first time I met the troll,was back in 1986,Buff Point,The Central Coast,off the Jetty.I got pulled into a VW Kombi wagon,abducted...no shit,and inside,was Mark SXXXXXXX,and this Hippy dude,fucked if I can remember his name.They handed me a joint,I said"joints don't get me off,"...but going by the red glow in their eyes,looking at each other,so Zombied they were,I quickly chambered my hands and ripped into it.
I could'nt finish the joint,leaving a quater roach and pocketed it for the bong later..."Man,no need...I got pounds of Mullimbimy Madness maaan..here dude,this is a tape we made last week on trips dude..."...
"It's from the Golden Book,Three Billy Goats Gruff",he cranks up the old cassette player,wired to the under-dash,near floating,swaying with each bump in the road.In the back,is ugly wiring,and along the roof turret
...there's 8 speakers each side,16 all up,cranked real loud,with these tripping hippies reading the entire Golden Book,using helium for the parts where Billy Goat Gruff talks.I was 15,wearing Le Specs,my fathers old Gaol Warden glasses,and they're laughing at me being so quiet and smashed beyond belief.You could see my eyes glowing red,through heavy density black lenses...it was the best high of my life,surreal,trippy weed,best company and just fuckin' magical.
The shrill voice of Billy Goat Gruff,cracks me up 25 years later...you just had to be there...

Go for a swim and a malibu surfboard is in the lake...I had the hots for Katie HXXXXXX back then,but her sister,Rebecca,took off her top,held me from behind,pushing lovely erect nipples into my back,reaching around and feeling my hard-on,which was throbbing...I should've dumped Katie from my mind there and there...but no,f*ck that up to,.Coolest days,with the coolest people...How did I end up like this,F*cked if I know.

Anyway,to great memories of Trolls,goats and a period in time,that exist not anymore...

And the Troll said with a stern face... Trollg0

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

And the Troll said with a stern face... Empty Re: And the Troll said with a stern face...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:58 pm

...Thelyran is dead...he become a homeless bum...and rebirthed as Billy Troll Ruben...all hail Billy.

And the Troll said with a stern face... Trollfaile
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

And the Troll said with a stern face... Empty Re: And the Troll said with a stern face...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Billy Troll Ruben and soon to be Lady Troll Niece...send you a postcard...from some god awful third-world honeymoon...

And the Troll said with a stern face... Trollcake

in our later years...

And the Troll said with a stern face... Troll21
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:03 pm

...and down at the local bar on Girls night,playing toss the boss for free drinks...

And the Troll said with a stern face... Trollsonstripperpoles12
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:05 pm

...Trolls are useful and have a fuction in society and not just the internet,please pay them the attention they crave,the world would be a duller place without them...

And the Troll said with a stern face... Trollsh

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:07 pm

But Billy,opens a small shop dealing herbs...his life turns around...now the executive pot dealer in Taree...

And the Troll said with a stern face... Successfultrollissucces0
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:10 pm

...Jealous of Billy's success,a horrible forumite,thought he'd play his backstabbing game...and alerted the authorities...Run Billy,Run...

And the Troll said with a stern face... Countertroll
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 pm

whilst traitorous trolls bound and interrorgate my Niece wife...hoping to find Billy's stash...(God she looks good like that)

And the Troll said with a stern face... 916895

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 pm

and enjoy,a very trolling Christmas,to all the forgotten and unloved trolls out there...

And the Troll said with a stern face... Nakedtrollnativity
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Somebody called me a Troll last night on another forum just because I was posting trying to find out answers to a question that I had written in a thread. I think they just did it because A. for the hell of it and B. They had hardly much intelligence so they decided that calling me a Troll would make them look better than me but in the end they just made themselves look stupid and about 130 people saw it also.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:22 am

Cigar wrote:Somebody called me a Troll last night on another forum just because I was posting trying to find out answers to a question that I had written in a thread. I think they just did it because A. for the hell of it and B. They had hardly much intelligence so they decided that calling me a Troll would make them look better than me but in the end they just made themselves look stupid and about 130 people saw it also.

...it's my experience to descend oneself to the lowest common denominator...then no one f*cks with you,cause you're a psychopath...works for me!! thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down