THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL!

Go down

THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:37 pm

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=163954#p163954

Oi kia/goldy, you miserable 60yr+ Old Swansea Hag who looks like his Mum - you are welcome to him. In my eyes and minds, he is a UGLY BASTARD who is a pest to humanity, a PERVERTED (he had the hots for his Underage Niece) HERION ADDICT AND HE IS NOT THE CHOSEN ONE AGAINST THE ILLUMINATI/NWO.  Billy is not on the net because he has been barred for good, and this man actually sent death threats to little kids under the age of 10 all because he had an internet beef with their Mum, and I owe him NO APOLOGY and he cannot do any legal action because he is a criminal himself.  He has a useless punchable face, and he attempts to troll Dove of Disaster was hilarious , and THE REAL Julian only kept him here, cos this Madman who thinks he is a Rockstar (yeah, right!) amused him. If he were dead, I won't mourn for him -GOOD RIDDANCE!
Yeah I can be Julian, Team Droike, whatever but at least it is better than being a Cheap Chav who is making ends meet, smoking scragends, drinking meths believing that they are Intelligent for reading an Icke book LOL. I HATE YOU ALL AND I WISH I NEVER HAD ANY ASSC WITH ANY OF YOU ONLINE!
I apologize NOTHING TO YOU BASTARDS, AND ANOTHER THING, I AIN'T IN FB COS I DON'T LIKE TO TALK TO WEIRD STRANGERS OF NO WORTH.
FUCK OFF ALL YOU BASTARDS, ESP THAT ZIONIST UNEMPLOYED DROIKE, WHO IS UPSET THAT HE CANNOT GO TO HIS IDOL BEN'S FORUM ANYMORE TO TROLL, AND IT WAS COOL THAT STEVE MUMBLING PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE LOL. cthulhu  
I have a place elsewhere on the WWW, which is not advertised in FB (I am not a member of FB), and over there, the members are selected and invited. We know EVERYTHING about you Bastards, but you Bastards know nothing about us. cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu May 17, 2018 9:58 am

Billy it seems has vanished for good, and if he died of an overdose of his cheap street drugs, I will NEVER shed a tear. I hate Self Hating Aborigine/Jews who think they are white, threaten kids under the age of 10 and think they are 'God's gift to women'. Maybe, he has been barred from the Internet, and one thing I will state right now - I DID SOME LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BILLY, AND I SENT ALL THE SCREEN SHOTS OF HIS RACIST ABUSE (I thought I was a White Aryan called Julian), HIS THREATS TO MURDER ME AND OTHERS AND HIS PROMOTION OF PERVERTION/DRUG DEALING! cthulhu
And he is no Occultist either, because if he was he would of been a Success with his life, and had a BETTER LOOKING woman than that miserable dog he has been photographed with. And Kia/Goldy/Phantom in Sodlike Productions/Teresa Lewis in Colin Snuggs/Commie Reiny's Roids group (badmouthing bEN) - carry on badmouthing me and my heritage - but in the end of the day, you are just a little old 60yr +, dark, drunken Swansea woman and I know exactly where you live etc! cthulhu Yeah in my Occult gang, one of my mates is very Computer Savvy and they can UNMASK IP's etc, and I have that recent photos of you cos I have a few spies in my circle OK. cthulhu She is not the only one who talks in private Online, I and several others do. cthulhu
I DESTROYED BILLY RUBEN AND I AM PROUD OF IT! AND IT IS SUCH A SHAME HE IS NOT MENTIONED IN THAT FATSO 60+ YR OLD RON BARNEY/AKA CIGGY'S PAGE IN FB AND THAT FORUM. His attempts to troll Dove of Disaster was hilarious, Dove got the better of him and like Julian, Dove is a White Aryan - and self hating Billy is jealous about him. Billy just talks gibberish and the reason this forum became a Ghost Town is because NO ONE wanted to talk to him! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum