Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

runlikehell at DIF

+11
rodin
Lyd
palomino
*Kia*
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
15 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

runlikehell at DIF - Page 10 Empty Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

true lilly wrote:Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.
Billy Ruben wrote:so sweet, 'I_am'.
duh... Haven't we all agreed that 'you' ANOMYMOUS, MULTIPLE I.D., CONspiracy Forum COCKS & €UNTS that LIE TOGETHER, are 'all' the same PRO-DEATH WORSHIPING PREACHERS to me? You know, just like 'those' PTB that CON-TROLL POPULAR Opinion via the WEB/NET 'they' invented TO KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.

Message for LILLY

runlikehell at DIF - Page 10 Gtfo~4

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 pm

true lilly wrote:Now whereas 'you' CON-TROLLS HAVE TO 'quote' me, WITH YOUR LYING WORDS, to hide what I actually say and mean, I'll be nice enough to clarify what Billy really means, with just a bit of punctuation he left out.
duh... Haven't we all agreed that 'you' ANOMYMOUS, MULTIPLE I.D., CONspiracy Forum COCKS & €UNTS that LIE TOGETHER, are 'all' the same PRO-DEATH WORSHIPING PREACHERS to me? You know, just like 'those' PTB that CON-TROLL POPULAR Opinion via the WEB/NET 'they' invented TO KEEP THE WORLD HOODWINKED.

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Message for LILLY

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:45 pm

I think yer mouse is stuck.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Well of course 'you' DEMAND 'normal', Cigar. Normal=the norm=common=majority=opinions, beliefs and MASONIC 'out of Egypt' PREACHING RELIGIONS, DECEIVING THE WORLD TO DEATH. That's NOT ME, OR THE TINY MINORITY WHO DO SEE THROUGH THE LIES, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MAJORITY, REJECT and FIGHT, THE CREATOR, SUSTAINER and RESURRECTOR of LIFE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:06 pm

true lilly wrote:Well of course 'you' DEMAND 'normal', Cigar. Normal=the norm=common=majority=opinions, beliefs and MASONIC 'out of Egypt' PREACHING RELIGIONS, DECEIVING THE WORLD TO DEATH. That's NOT ME, OR THE TINY MINORITY WHO DO SEE THROUGH THE LIES, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MAJORITY, REJECT and FIGHT, THE CREATOR, SUSTAINER and RESURRECTOR of LIFE!

Go and boil an egg! lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Aww, how nice of you Cigar, to bump up my thread numbers, and stupidly brave, considering how much 'they' hate the Reader numbers I get without your help. Oh that's right, normal is also SIMPLE=WINNIE THE POOH of VERY LITTLE BRAIN... Well of course 'you' DEMAND 'normal', Cigar. Normal=the norm=common=majority=opinions, beliefs and MASONIC 'out of Egypt' PREACHING RELIGIONS, DECEIVING THE WORLD TO DEATH. That's NOT ME, OR THE TINY MINORITY WHO DO SEE THROUGH THE LIES, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MAJORITY, REJECT and FIGHT, THE CREATOR, SUSTAINER and RESURRECTOR of LIFE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Aww, how nice of you Cigar, to bump up my thread numbers, and stupidly brave, considering how much 'they' hate the Reader numbers I get without your help. Oh that's right, normal is also SIMPLE=WINNIE THE POOH of VERY LITTLE BRAIN... Well of course 'you' DEMAND 'normal', Cigar. Normal=the norm=common=majority=opinions, beliefs and MASONIC 'out of Egypt' PREACHING RELIGIONS, DECEIVING THE WORLD TO DEATH. That's NOT ME, OR THE TINY MINORITY WHO DO SEE THROUGH THE LIES, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MAJORITY, REJECT and FIGHT, THE CREATOR, SUSTAINER and RESURRECTOR of LIFE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  1111111111111 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:11 pm

Impossible to read, especially when drunk... FUCKIN CAP OPS

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:24 pm

UÄ£is wrote:Impossible to read, especially when drunk... FUCKIN CAP OPS
So, another BLIND DRUNK, bitching with one liners POPULAR WITH LAZY, and, BUSY, WEB/NET DECEIVERS, who Thinking Readers can ignor.[/b]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:37 pm

true lilly wrote:
UÄ£is wrote:Impossible to read, especially when drunk... FUCKIN CAP OPS
So, another BLIND DRUNK, bitching with one liners POPULAR WITH LAZY, and, BUSY, WEB/NET DECEIVERS, who Thinking Readers can ignor.[/b]

In A Way Lilly This Is How Your Messages Shuold Be Seen...

Open To Attack By Trolls, Whatever...!!!

But You Do Not Present A Good Case Yourself...!!!

Maybe Phone Problems,
Maybe Laziness I Dunno...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:54 pm

Oh...
And Most Of Them That Have Opposing Views To You,
Are Not Agents Of The NWO...

Or Jesuits Promoting The King James Bible...
(Which Isn't That Different To Any Other Version Of The Bible,
Just A Few Mistranslations Accurate Within The 15th Century Mindset
The Devine Right Of Kings Hardly Appearing...???)

They Seem To Me To Be Folks Who Find Your Biblical Heresay Verging On The Jehovah Witness Stuff,
As Ridiculous/Silly And Downwright Scripturally Innacurate...

But That Just Me...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 am

??? Um, when was the last time you looked at all the crap spammed here in sigs, images and smilies alone? And why does everyone demand perfect journalistic format, they know I can't control, from me, while not bothering themselves... that's rhetorical.
??? Now, I know you're being crushed under moutains of that Egypt crap, you put above God's DESCRIPTIVE Word of WHAT IS REAL, in, ALL, THIS REAL WORLD, FROM IT'S, WATER COVERED, BEGINNING, so shouldn't you be having words with yourself... Oh sod, you better find 'Nubian' LAND, FLORA, FAUNA, CULTURE and GENES, ALL, Older than AUSTRALIA'S, if you want to go down that path of calling this LAST WORLDLY KINGDOM AGE, the 'ancient' 'beginning' of THE WHOLE of This Once Water Covered Globe's HISTORY. Remember, TURKEY'S MT ARRART did NOT EXIST until LONG AFTER THE SUPER CONTINENT BEGAN TO DIVIDE, in PELEG'S AGE, LONG AFTER NOAH'S AGE. And The EARTH KEPT SHIFTING and CHANGING, LONG AFTER ISRAEL was FIRST DRIVEN OUT of THIS UNIQUELY STABLE and RICH, GLORIOUS LAND, and STARTED SCATTERING, MIXING and MINGLING among the nations. Oh that's right, you can only keep the 'out of Egypt' LIE going, BY DENYING GOD'S WORD DESCRIBES, WHAT GOOD, MODERN SCIENCE KEEPS DISCOVERING, IN THIS AGE, AS HE ALSO SAID WOULD HAPPEN.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:53 am

Ye talk about God's word but ye canna even quote it. Barmy bint.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Cigar wrote:Maybe True Lilly then you shouldn't post all the time on a crappy phone or whatever it is you're doing...

Maybe then True Lilly you should actually get your hand in your pocket for once and buy yourself a REAL computer and use that instead and also get a REAL internet connection in your house and then you could post for REAL.

I think if you did that you would probably be able to post messages on this board like as if it were actually something worth reading and not just a load of spam shit all the time.

She posted spam shit back before she broke her computer and blamed it on "hackers", too.

Forget that...
did you see the way Palomino and True Lilly reacted to Lydia?
There's some history there boys and girls...
I'd like you guys to relive it,or at least give links for the LULZ to begin.
Looking forward to it.
Was Lyd,Lydia78 at DIF...thankyou cheers

Alright Billy! There's nay history between Babs, Pali and my good self. Even as an ultra n00b back then the highlighted, capitilised syntax didn't do it for me. Diftardia is big place so never conversed with her.
The Lilly/Pali welcome committee are obviously adverse to my people skills.Just means getting the combine out to harvest up some more lulz tholms
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 am

Ciggy wrote:Ye talk about God's word but ye canna even quote it. Barmy bint.
you are LYING AGAIN Ciggy... more context that also explains why you keep posting LIES - Nah, Cigar's SPAMMING THREATENING MESSAGE TO ME, was not even 'kind of like' Palomino, who was REPLYING TO, CONTINUED, HARRASSMEMT and THREATS, with the POLITE REQUEST that they STOP. For which, they were also attacked, UNLIKE THE SPAMMING ATTACKERS, who are PRAISED, or at best, kindly and gently ADMITTED TO BEING A LITTLE NAUGHTY. ??? Um, when was the last time you looked at all the crap spammed here in sigs, images and smilies alone? And why does everyone demand perfect journalistic format, they know I can't control, from me, while not bothering themselves... that's rhetorical... shit, it takes forever just to click down to the last post on a page, let alone all the time it takes just to open each page, and I can't even see a whole line I'm writing in my reply box, let alone what I'm replying to!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:08 am

runlikehell at DIF - Page 10 Lilibar

runlikehell at DIF - Page 10 Kahn

Keep talking Lilly lmao

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 am

mmm, 78 more views in the last 2 and a half hours, bringing it to 10,457 in just 5 threads, here, in this desert of a forum... And the attacking idiot trolls expect Thinking Readers to believe, 'I'M', BITTER & JEALOUS? Of what? ONE, Free, Thinking, Reader, is enough 'Number' for me to reach and I already know at least one, among the well over 10 Million views my post have had, despite all the efforts, time, money and actual VIOLENCE wasted by Team TINTIN and the CON-Trolls, to scare me and my readers off.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:40 am

"My readers"... lmao

Lilz lulz harvested!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:"My readers"... lmao

Lilz lulz harvested!
*big grin* knew you'ld bite at what was simply easier/quicker to text than, "those who have found I'm always attacked by forum trolls BECAUSE I DON'T post the BS THAT PROMOTES BELIEF IN MYTHS and LIES HOODWINKING THE WORLD to THE SECRET AGENDA of The, 'THEIR', CONspiracy Industry".
Ciggy wrote:Pack heat!
Gang stalking!
People think I'm stupid!

dif
ACTUALY CIGGY, PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE STUPID! The illegal gun trade is a booming, hot topic, problem, as those listening to scanners know as well as those who never hear sirens responding to their use. And it's my turn to accuse you of a religion, that goes with your claims of being skilled in 'remote viewing'=high tech spy gadgetry, as SCIENTOLOGIST'S use, as well as the simple use of mobil phones by 'top end ground dwellers' to relay info. Like where to 'bump into' and delay those returning to homes before the GASLIGHTING Tricksters have gotten clean away. Oh Ciggy, you just blew it with so many, who come to conspiracy sites, because they found out the hard way, why their 'bad luck' would always result in benefitting LAZY, NO TALENT €UNTS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Just some more contextual background, 'they' DON'T want Free, Thinking Readers to understand - Oh, I stumbled upon my old thread at 'THE UNHIVED MIND' - read the post by 'tintin' aka 'CRUISE', on page 231 of, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO, A VERY BIG HINT". Oh, what he says is true, but it had to be, as I'd already given him some VERY BIG HINTS that HE WOULD BE FORGIVEN for his hand in things like what I'd posted on page 187, IF HE FOUND THE BALLS to SERVE THE CREATOR, HE PUBLICLY ADMITTED, HE KNOWS EXISTS, and STOP SLAVING FOR THE BEASTLY, Worldly Powers, that fund his 5 Star, 'untouchable' 'life'Style. And it wasn't untill he USED THE EXCUSE of 'faraday' Publicly Outing him, to ATTACK ME, FOR NOT attacking him after his many public, 'sorry I was drunk', Failed Attempts to have me fight with him, that I made the Private Warnings I gave him, Public.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:36 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Read 'THE UNHIVED MIND' - the post by 'tintin' aka 'CRUISE', on page 231 of, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO, A VERY BIG HINT". Oh, what he says is true, but it had to be, as I'd already given him some VERY BIG HINTS that HE WOULD BE FORGIVEN for his hand in things like what I'd posted on page 187, IF...
... But NO, INSTEAD, 'CRUISE' (who CHANGED HIS Posting Name to 'TINTIN'), STEPPED UP HIS PLOTS AND EVILS! ... See pages 229 & 217 of that thread. Posted over 3 years ago, AFTER tintin=CRUISE had been here and RECRUITED, COMPETING, wanna-be 'Queens' to BETRAY THE KING. Then read the current, pages 2550 & 2551, of "THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS" at DIF, and note tintin's and DIXIE DEAN'S Posts, Particularly, #25503.
...but you CAN'T, NOW IT'S BEEN DELETED... Too late...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Ye talk about God's word but ye canna even quote it. Barmy bint.
you are LYING AGAIN Ciggy... more context that also explains why you keep posting LIES - Nah, Cigar's SPAMMING THREATENING MESSAGE TO ME, was not even 'kind of like' Palomino, who was REPLYING TO, CONTINUED, HARRASSMEMT and THREATS, with the POLITE REQUEST that they STOP. For which, they were also attacked, UNLIKE THE SPAMMING ATTACKERS, who are PRAISED, or at best, kindly and gently ADMITTED TO BEING A LITTLE NAUGHTY. ??? Um, when was the last time you looked at all the crap spammed here in sigs, images and smilies alone? And why does everyone demand perfect journalistic format, they know I can't control, from me, while not bothering themselves... that's rhetorical... shit, it takes forever just to click down to the last post on a page, let alone all the time it takes just to open each page, and I can't even see a whole line I'm writing in my reply box, let alone what I'm replying to!

So quote it. Quote the part in your OzGod's word that:

1) OzTrailer is Zion
2) There were never any Jews in Egypt
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum: