Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

runlikehell at DIF

+11
rodin
Lyd
palomino
*Kia*
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
15 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

runlikehell at DIF Empty runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:41 am

MerlinCove, will you explain the lies you lot used to ban me from DIF, to runlikehell and other readers there missing my posts? Or at least list me as "banned" rather than the deliberately deceptive, "inactive", so they may at least figure it out for themselves. As to my thread, "not being the same without [me]", I'm rather glad of that, because palomino's posts are the current news of 'future news' I was so violently mocked and attacked for telling readers to watch for. News that proves the Truth of God's Word, the source of my information that makes 'them' want to believe I'm some sort of spy rather than the simple student of the real world and it's Creator, that I am, and anyone wanting to be free of the universal deception, can be.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

runlikehell at DIF Empty Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:30 am

Oh and, I only think it fair, that as the inner circles of deceivers have the phone text and image messages, I sent (on request), to Billy Ruben to post, that someone here should post them, so that any independant readers can see the truth of me, for themselves. Seeing the quality and records of the world famous dogs I bred, the evidence of the grief I get from police and a current image of the little woman I am, in the flesh, would at least make it easier for folk to see through the endlessly repeated lies Ciggy and the like post in a desperate effort to discredit me, and so, the content of my posts that the CONspiracy Industry is designed to hide and re-bury. Actually, it would be right, and revealing of the pathetic weakness of the enemies of life, to make that image of me, my avatar, so folk can see the human being, who is so cruelly trashed, robbed and beaten, simply for refusing to deny The Creator and The SAVING Truth of what IS written in His Word. ... Which is why, as with the links to the threads and posts that show the truth of God's Word, no one here would dare.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 am

runlikehell at DIF Verasusa

Seems Like Runlikehell Has Been Banned Too...

Here Is The Link To Your Thread...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=311

Unfortunatley The David Icke Forum Has Banned Links To This Place,
Amongst Others...

They Really Do Like To Censor Any Form Of Dissention Don't They...???

Bit Like...

runlikehell at DIF Censorship

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:55 am

What, run only just posted, and it's not like, "not the same", must be read as a compliment, and he has quite a record of offensive posts he's proud of, so what did he do to get banned? Dare to ask about my well being? Surely not. He should be invited him over here, by the DIF MODS who lurk here but won't allow DIF members to share what they read, like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING DEATH the THREATS ON DIF), to tell his tale. Oh and, thanks for posting that link.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 pm

true lilly wrote:What, run only just posted, and it's not like, "not the same", must be read as a compliment, and he has quite a record of offensive posts he's proud of, so what did he do to get banned? Dare to ask about my well being? Surely not. He should be invited him over here, by the DIF MODS who lurk here but won't allow DIF members to share what they read, like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING DEATH the THREATS ON DIF), to tell his tale. Oh and, thanks for posting that link.

...that was a curious thing with Runlikehell,whom I like,he's just a little immature and always fun filled with his approach to people,which can be annoying if you're having a bad day and just browsing.But since you bought up the point of abusive post,yes he does sport them regularly.I'd say he's been put on sometning similar to having post suspended until read by mods and then "allowed" to print,which is completely useless in live debate.I have reservations about that Mod as well,in his dealings with whistle blowers.Consider Icke's expose of peadophiles in parliament or zionistic ceo's of corporations hellbent on purposely destroying ecosystems for trade tactics and profit.You don't know about events if people are'nt willing to speak out.Merlin has censored post of mine,...well,I did kind of threaten to shoot that Ann Joy,but hell,everyone knows about that...in particular,Ann Joy.Talking about it,might help give you self therapy and medication.You read what you write and curl up in a ball and suck your thumb..."mummmy,mummy,I want my mummy..."
Or at least,you might not be stupid enough to go through it...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:runlikehell at DIF Verasusa

Amongst Others...

Bit Like...

agreed...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:16 pm

...anyway,ask him over here...he's cool,there's no chatroom that suits his aims though.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:23 pm

true lilly wrote:...the DIF MODS who lurk here ... like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING The DEATH THREATS ON DIF), ...
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...coming to get you little Vera Susa...

runlikehell at DIF Carbomb10bangkok

...you had this image removed huh,Vera?.Maybe you're the secret police....your God's wrath will visit me tonight...police raid?for me how nice...
ah, derrr... 'you' must think everyone is as thick as 'cori'... Who also posts DEATH THREATS AGAINST ME... Then CRIES that "I'M mean TO 'HER' ", and Gets ME BANNED FOR QUOTING THOSE ORDERS POSTED BEFORE THE CARRIED OUT ASSAULTS. Now why would I QUOTE YOUR POST of THE IMAGE of ANOTHER CAR BOMB "COMING TO GET [ME]", on all the relevent threads, THEN REMOVE THEM? I would NOT, EVEN IF I COULD, BUT 'YOU LOT' DO LOVE TO LAUGH OVER HAVING THE POWER TO CHANGE MY POSTS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:44 am

Lulzy, Diftardia bans people for breathin' the wrong way. It don't make you special.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:runlikehell at DIF Verasusa

Amongst Others...

Bit Like...

agreed...

...if it's worth anything Sod,you run the free-est forum of them all.You give us priviledges that usually only Mods have at their disposal.I can access peoples profiles without logging on,use the Who's Online fuction...although,it mainly shows signals coming from construction sites,rice paddies and car-parks...so yeah,very much appreciated in those regards.Does'nt slow the PC down with adverts,yeah,real good.I won't even look at ATS,for that exact reason.Now that reminds me...no-one from here has attacked ATS's protocols,you want a forum with no freedom of speech...try your luck over there...
This is pink,punk and pretty damn streamline...don't mind it at all.Yes Sod,it's a compliment.
BUT...IF ...YOU...INSTALL...A...TOILET...you may as well move the WHOLE general section there and start again,don't do it.The power of PHP. will consume you and rebirth you into forum Nazi,a disease you try to avoid...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:What, run only just posted, and it's not like, "not the same", must be read as a compliment, and he has quite a record of offensive posts he's proud of, so what did he do to get banned? Dare to ask about my well being? Surely not. He should be invited him over here, by the DIF MODS who lurk here but won't allow DIF members to share what they read, like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING DEATH the THREATS ON DIF), to tell his tale. Oh and, thanks for posting that link.

...that was a curious thing with Runlikehell,whom I like,he's just a little immature and always fun filled with his approach to people,which can be annoying if you're having a bad day and just browsing.But since you bought up the point of abusive post,yes he does sport them regularly.I'd say he's been put on sometning similar to having post suspended until read by mods and then "allowed" to print,which is completely useless in live debate.I have reservations about that Mod as well,in his dealings with whistle blowers.Consider Icke's expose of peadophiles in parliament or zionistic ceo's of corporations hellbent on purposely destroying ecosystems for trade tactics and profit.You don't know about events if people are'nt willing to speak out.Merlin has censored post of mine,...well,I did kind of threaten to shoot that Ann Joy,but hell,everyone knows about that...in particular,Ann Joy.Talking about it,might help give you self therapy and medication.You read what you write and curl up in a ball and suck your thumb..."mummmy,mummy,I want my mummy..."
Or at least,you might not be stupid enough to go through it...

...speaking of which,Merlincove has since stood down,not even a premiere subscriber...excellent.Should've been more honest,like Shodan was.
@ Shodan...
Nick,I forgave you instantly,you admitted your own complicity...get back in the seat,you're the best Moderator DIF ever had,that's an endorsement.I seen you deal with people,you personally did'nt like and you were still balanced and fair,showed no favouritism...professional without boring people or pushing an agenda...loved you the most.So,if life is a bit better,you have a place to live and access to the net,please consider going back.You're a mate and a friend...never forgot you,here's to Shodan
cheers thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

runlikehell at DIF Empty Runlikehell is a Mod...

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:58 pm

...Hahahahahaha,no-one saw that coming,not even me...
he's now the chat-room king...Oh well,good on ya son...
...about time DIF took a risk and appointed someone more off the wall than the usual stiff that makes TOO much sense...he's well liked too,a move in a better direction... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Well runlikehell, my old mate, now that you to are a MODERATOR at DIF, how about you get my ban lifted? Don't you at least miss our marathon 24 hour 'drunken' chats...me drunk on humour, you, measle-weasle, drunk on drink...pin making me cry, lost making me smile...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:34 pm

true lilly wrote:Well runlikehell, my old mate, now that you to are a MODERATOR at DIF, how about you get my ban lifted? Don't you at least miss our marathon 24 hour 'drunken' chats...me drunk on humour, you, measle-weasle, drunk on drink...pin making me cry, lost making me smile...

...sounds like you used to like it there...a small apology and you'd be considered...or you can cut the crap and ask to have your Inactive status changed,without an apology...You're not banned madam...but a smile goes a long way...and Tintin and Cori and keep close watch...again.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 am

true lilly wrote:Well runlikehell, my old mate, now that you to are a MODERATOR at DIF, how about you get my ban lifted? Don't you at least miss our marathon 24 hour 'drunken' chats...me drunk on humour, you, measle-weasle, drunk on drink...pin making me cry, lost making me smile...

The desire to be a member of Diftardia is proof of Diftardation. You are really not right in the head.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:10 am

Ciggy wrote:

The desire to be a member of Diftardia is proof of Diftardation. You are really not right in the head.

...you've been waiting for her to verify something rolf
the missus is asleep,I'll get her to email me with what's on the phone and go from there... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

the missus is asleep,I'll get her to email me with what's on the phone and go from there... thumbs up

That pic she sent search words for, which supposedly proved she suffered a car bomb attack, pointed to some dog show she was at decades ago. She's a fooking lunatic.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:39 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

That pic she sent search words for, which supposedly proved she suffered a car bomb attack, pointed to some dog show she was at decades ago. She's a fooking lunatic.

rolf
Sam said the same thing...I thought it was a reptile with its head up it's arse...but no,she said it was dogs(and she wears glasses,which is how I got caught by her,glasses and long hair)...don't know what caused that hallucination,well,I was hell-bent...But the caption said"Suzy The Chilli"...I was like WTF????...wish I kept it now.... lmao thumbs up
I got the government document though,have it ready by tomorrow.But yes,I want more theories on Pangea,I'm a black jew,apparently...don't know how that'll go with the more orthodox kosher types...not banging my head against the wall for nobody...Nah,it's all cool.Don't mind them at all,just avoid fundamentalism on every level.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 pm

CONTEXT... Truth NEEDS Context... I PROVIDE BOTH... 'you' SCREW BOTH... PROVEN BY 'your' REFUSAL to post MY LINKS and QUOTES, and 'your' CONSTANT NEED to FLAT OUT LIE ABOUT WHAT I SHOW and WRITE... Something 'you' 'believe' to be getting away with by MY BEING BANNED FROM ACCESSING and POSTING "THOSE" KEY QUOTES and LINKS... CONTEXT, in "those" SAVED, CHAT ROOM Conversations, SHOW 'WHO' ARE THE LYING, DECEPTIVE, SCUMMY DROSS... CONTEXT PROVES GOD'S WORD, which is why the worldly 'powers' of The LYING, GLOBAL CONspiracy INDUSTRY, PREVENT ME FROM POSTING Links and QUOTES IN FULL, REVEALING CONTEXT... See I was BLESSED with the ability to PROVE that THE HOLY SPIRIT TRUMPS "blood", by SEEING and SELECTING THAT SPIRIT in INDIVIDUALS from THE SAME "BLOODLINES" others bred CRAP from... But KEEP FALLING in The Trap of TWISTING "CONTEXT"; it HELPS THE LIVING WALK RIGHT OVER 'your' DEAD 'HEADS', TO THE SAVING TRUTH... CONTEXT - 'you' DESPERATELY LIE and TRY TO HIDE THE FACT that, true lilly/vera susa/'Mrs. BEARSTAR', posts with THE SAME INTEGRITY of SPIRIT that was BLESSED with the COURAGE to use the DEPTH of MIND (AGAINST ALL THE 'Expert's' opinions), that PRODUCED such OUTSTANDING QUALITY as in GRAND, WORLD CHAMPIONS like, CHILLI, KO and DIAMOND WILLOW.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:19 pm

true lilly wrote:CONTEXT... Truth NEEDS Context... I PROVIDE BOTH... 'you' SCREW BOTH... PROVEN BY 'your' REFUSAL to post MY LINKS and QUOTES, and 'your' CONSTANT NEED to FLAT OUT LIE ABOUT WHAT I SHOW and WRITE... Something 'you' 'believe' to be getting away with by MY BEING BANNED FROM ACCESSING and POSTING "THOSE" KEY QUOTES and LINKS... CONTEXT, in "those" SAVED, CHAT ROOM Conversations, SHOW 'WHO' ARE THE LYING, DECEPTIVE, SCUMMY DROSS... CONTEXT PROVES GOD'S WORD, which is why the worldly 'powers' of The LYING, GLOBAL CONspiracy INDUSTRY, PREVENT ME FROM POSTING Links and QUOTES IN FULL, REVEALING CONTEXT... See I was BLESSED with the ability to PROVE that THE HOLY SPIRIT TRUMPS "blood", by SEEING and SELECTING THAT SPIRIT in INDIVIDUALS from THE SAME "BLOODLINES" others bred CRAP from... But KEEP FALLING in The Trap of TWISTING "CONTEXT"; it HELPS THE LIVING WALK RIGHT OVER 'your' DEAD 'HEADS', TO THE SAVING TRUTH... CONTEXT - 'you' DESPERATELY LIE and TRY TO HIDE THE FACT that, true lilly/vera susa/'Mrs. BEARSTAR', posts with THE SAME INTEGRITY of SPIRIT that was BLESSED with the COURAGE to use the DEPTH of MIND (AGAINST ALL THE 'Expert's' opinions), that PRODUCED such OUTSTANDING QUALITY as in GRAND, WORLD CHAMPIONS like, CHILLI, KO and DIAMOND WILLOW.

God Sent Elijah...

Behold I send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of Jehovah cometh (Mal. 4:5).

True Lily Sent A Picture Of A Dog Licking It's Own Arse...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:34 pm

I Can't See It Happening...

So Get Used To Being A Voice In The Wilderness...!!!

When the messengers of John had left,
He began to speak to the crowds about John,
“What did you go out into the wilderness to see?
A reed shaken by the wind?”

Luke 7:24

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 pm

true lilly wrote:CONTEXT... Truth NEEDS Context... I PROVIDE BOTH... 'you' SCREW BOTH... PROVEN BY 'your' REFUSAL to post MY LINKS and QUOTES, and 'your' CONSTANT NEED to FLAT OUT LIE ABOUT WHAT I SHOW and WRITE... Something 'you' 'believe' to be getting away with by MY BEING BANNED FROM ACCESSING and POSTING "THOSE" KEY QUOTES and LINKS... CONTEXT, in "those" SAVED, CHAT ROOM Conversations, SHOW 'WHO' ARE THE LYING, DECEPTIVE, SCUMMY DROSS... CONTEXT PROVES GOD'S WORD, which is why the worldly 'powers' of The LYING, GLOBAL CONspiracy INDUSTRY, PREVENT ME FROM POSTING Links and QUOTES IN FULL, REVEALING CONTEXT... See I was BLESSED with the ability to PROVE that THE HOLY SPIRIT TRUMPS "blood", by SEEING and SELECTING THAT SPIRIT in INDIVIDUALS from THE SAME "BLOODLINES" others bred CRAP from... But KEEP FALLING in The Trap of TWISTING "CONTEXT"; it HELPS THE LIVING WALK RIGHT OVER 'your' DEAD 'HEADS', TO THE SAVING TRUTH... CONTEXT - 'you' DESPERATELY LIE and TRY TO HIDE THE FACT that, true lilly/vera susa/'Mrs. BEARSTAR', posts with THE SAME INTEGRITY of SPIRIT that was BLESSED with the COURAGE to use the DEPTH of MIND (AGAINST ALL THE 'Expert's' opinions), that PRODUCED such OUTSTANDING QUALITY as in GRAND, WORLD CHAMPIONS like, CHILLI, KO and DIAMOND WILLOW.
...and there is NO INTEGRITY in 'tintin' or his FELLOW WHORING, JEALOUS MOLES, as PROVEN IN 'their' years of SCRAMBLED Posts that BOG readers DOWN with "BELIEF" in THE BEAST'S LIES, TWISTED from the DEADLY 'Games' 'they' play with Letters and Numbers BUT NO FAIR or CONSISTANT Rules... THE SAME DEATH SELLING TACTICTS BEHIND THE INSANITY of DAVID ICKE, DAN BROWN et al, BLOOY BLOOD'line' COW MANURE... Sad, FOR ALL of 'you', that NONE of 'you' can make THE REAL WORLD FACT 'go away', that BEARSTAR'S GRAND WORLD CHAMPIONS were bred from THE FOUNDATION of THE SPIRIT of TEDDY, THE ONE 'they' REJECTED of "The Family" of "Winnie the Pooh", who produced CERES, mother of KO (= CHINESE REVOLUTION) and THE 'CHILEAN WILLOW' REVELATIONS of REAL WORLD SIGNS of 'BARNEY with a Capital T', FOR 'you', THE ENEMIES of JUST LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 pm

yes Sod, FULL, REVEALING, SAVING, CONTEXT, IS what 'you' THE DEAD MAJORITY, SLAVE to try to keep SCRAMBLED, HIDDEN and BURIED, yet FAIL MISERABLY at keeping from THE 144,000 and THE TINY, SAVED MINORITY, BECAUSE, A DEAD GIVE AWAY of The WILLINGLY DECEIVED and KNOWINGLY SELF CONDEMNED, is 'their' running after POPULAR Gurus, like those BOUND to SPREADING DEATH through LIES SPAWNED From THE LAST Worldly Kingdom's 'out of Egypt' GLOBAL DECEPTION. Simply, the more 'you' all GLOAT over 'your' MAJORITY "NUMBers", the CLOSER 'you' ARE TO 'your', HUMILIATING, END. ...and how BLIND do 'you' have to be to The Facts of this REAL (DEATH CONTAMINATED AGE of the), WORLD DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD AND SUPPORTED by GOOD and BASIC SCIENCE, to MISS THE, REAL, ETERNAL LIFE SAVING, FACT, that 'crushing reeds' DOESN'T KILL THE ROOTS PLANTED DEEP IN THE LIVING WATERS OF LIFE, that MORE LIVING 'reeds' KEEP SPROUTING FROM... Sheesh, talk about BLIND FOOLS MISLEADING THE BLIND!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:58 pm

true lilly wrote:yes Sod, FULL, REVEALING, SAVING, CONTEXT, IS what 'you' THE DEAD MAJORITY, SLAVE to try to keep SCRAMBLED, HIDDEN and BURIED, yet FAIL MISERABLY at keeping from THE 144,000 and THE TINY, SAVED MINORITY, BECAUSE, A DEAD GIVE AWAY of The WILLINGLY DECEIVED and KNOWINGLY SELF CONDEMNED, is 'their' running after POPULAR Gurus, like those BOUND to SPREADING DEATH through LIES SPAWNED From THE LAST Worldly Kingdom's 'out of Egypt' GLOBAL DECEPTION. Simply, the more 'you' all GLOAT over 'your' MAJORITY "NUMBers", the CLOSER 'you' ARE TO 'your', HUMILIATING, END. ...and how BLIND do 'you' have to be to The Facts of this REAL (DEATH CONTAMINATED AGE of the), WORLD DESCRIBED IN GOD'S WORD AND SUPPORTED by GOOD and BASIC SCIENCE, to MISS THE, REAL, ETERNAL LIFE SAVING, FACT, that 'crushing reeds' DOESN'T KILL THE ROOTS PLANTED DEEP IN THE LIVING WATERS OF LIFE, that MORE LIVING 'reeds' KEEP SPROUTING FROM... Sheesh, talk about BLIND FOOLS MISLEADING THE BLIND!

...Is Sod Tintin too????
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 pm

We're all Tintin. A pic of a dog proves it.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum