Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find it interstin the Strange phenoma , That is Tiaswas ???!!!

3 posters

Go down

Find it  interstin  the Strange phenoma , That is Tiaswas ???!!! Empty Find it interstin the Strange phenoma , That is Tiaswas ???!!!

Post  omnimemoo Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:09 am

Please DO TELL ???!!! :?:

What to yoo want out of this life..Do yoo thinks theres more to life..and even death for that matter...What gets yoo out of bed in the mornings, what exactly makes you tick WOMYN ????!!!

...Id really like to know cuzz you confuse me heaps, but i know you not showin us all of your real self ???!!!...You have a good heart, but you seem lost, Maybee i could help ??!!! Very Happy

Last edited by omnimemoo on Fri May 08, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Find it  interstin  the Strange phenoma , That is Tiaswas ???!!! Empty Re: Find it interstin the Strange phenoma , That is Tiaswas ???!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:05 am

Stop pi$$taking please, and you need wits and brains for that. If you keep this up, I will get the Lord Chuthulu Siggy again.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Find it  interstin  the Strange phenoma , That is Tiaswas ???!!! Empty Re: Find it interstin the Strange phenoma , That is Tiaswas ???!!!

Post  omnimemoo Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Tiswas wrote:Stop pi$$taking please, and you need wits and brains for that. If you keep this up, I will get the Lord Chuthulu Siggy again.
Thankyou for changing your sig, much appreciated !!!

And i was beein sincere, if i just wanted to take the piss, id do it at Ciggys, with back up !!!!...Theres just something bout yoo, thats all, just curious...Sorry if i offended you, never meant to ?!!!! Smile
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:23 am

what it is about me is the fact that I, tiswas am a wonderful type of EVERYDAY WOMAN that can actually see two sides of the arguement. One day, one of those mooses could be following Alex Jones and word by word they would follow the man, but I would question.
A good strong personality like me, always gets and attracts the controversy. Cool
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

I had a laugh or ten.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down