Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Gaga? Man or woman?

+3
C!ggy
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Del Monte
7 posters

Go down

Is Lady Gaga a man or a woman?

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Vote_lcap67%Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Vote_lcap0%Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Vote_lcap33%Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Empty Lady Gaga? Man or woman?

Post  Del Monte Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Ok, something has just come up in the press that this is now officially Lady Gaga in their real appearance seen in these pictures...

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Image-4c2c67f341eda-6e8af8eb-84c3-4461-938c-d8736e45ac0c

A recent menswear shoot for Vogue Hommes Japan shot by Nick Knight has been leaked onto the internet. Something tells us it could be Lady Gaga...

Clue number one: Nichola Formichetti, Lady Gaga’s right hand man styles for the mag.

Clue number two: although we’re not used to seeing her Gaganess without her face furniture, much less her makeup, that nose does look familiar.

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Image-4c2c67f54dc07-10134222-c44f-4f2c-98e0-cb95236f7f99 Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Image-4c2c67f77a957-3b93406a-be91-4f23-add2-246ca45ed2b5

Clue number three . . .its obvious, isn’t it? She thinks that androgyny and sexual ambiguity is one of the most important elements to her persona and has previously refused to deny rumours that she might be a man in drag or even a hermaphrodite because she thinks that would be disrespectful to real drag queens and transsexuals. (And doesn't do her mystique any harm either)

But what should this new incarnation be called? Allow us to introduce . . LORD GAGA? Prince Gaga? The Marquis of Gah? We don’t know WHERE we are any more.

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Image-4c2c67f969f6d-989f7bfb-9c30-464d-ad26-b3c47b48fb67

Please vote for the poll as to whether you think this is really the Lady Gaga that we have seen in the media for many months now. I personally don't know what to think, I could on one hand think it was a woman and that Lady Gaga is really a female but then again on the other hand so many people say that Lady Gaga is nothing more than a transexual or a man in drag all dressed up to look like the image that gets portrayed in Gaga's music videos.

I find it hard to decide whether the people that write these articles just talk crap or what?

Do you think this conspiracy about Lady Gaga being a man is true? So many people are saying it but surely she can't be a bloke, that's just not right thinking hmm

Weird how people say these things of somebody who is successful in say music and they just can't decide whether that person is male or female because they are protected in the spotlight of being famous and there is no real proof to anybody...
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Empty Re: Lady Gaga? Man or woman?

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Well There Is Definatley...

Strange Goings On In The Gusset...

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Ladygagabannedtoplessqm

This Is The Original Screenshot That Started The Rumours...!!!

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Ladygagapenis2

From Her Performance At Glastonberry Festival...

Personally I Don't Think That Under All That Schlock Performance ,

She Is All That New...

She Is A Very Good Belter Out Of Songs,
Very Similar To Liza Minelli In Cabaret...

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Lizaminelli

Which Was Risque At The Time,

And Had That "Flirting With Fascism" X Factor To It...!!!

Tommorrow Belongs To Us And All That Stuff...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:05 am

What a dumbass post Del Monte
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 am

Anybody gonna vote yet?

It seems obserd looking at those pictures above, to say that Lady Gaga is a bloke. How ridiculous, it's almost as ridiculous as thinking that Ciggy, Black Cloud and Drake are the 3 musketeers in here and that they're all really nice guys lol!

Maybe people just want to believe that Lady Gaga is not really a woman, maybe these people have gay fantasies about her thinking that she is packing a meat and 2 veg in her pants. Kind of weird really, I really to be very honest don't think she is male. When you look at these pictures of her like that one on that magazine cover you posted Sod you can see she is really a woman with a woman's body. These people that say Gaga is a tranny or cross dresser, that's just plain weird.

I don't think that she is, maybe Ciggy is a cross dresser I wouldn't be surprised to find that out lmao but surely it is all bullshit this stuff they say...
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Gaga's a woman. She proved it in the unrated version of "Telephone", with a funny line referring to the internet rumour.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Intruder Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 am

Try this: Is Megan Fox a Man?

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Meganfoxmodel2656

Megan Fox is a man? His real name is Mitchell Reed Fox. He's supposed to be the sexiest 'women' in the US and a sex symbol. You can see that he's a man by his long torso, narrow hips, the way he talks and you can still see his Adam's Apple even after his Chondrolaryngoplasty. He even said in an interview that hes a man a 'tranny', but the journalists just treated it as a joke.

More in here: http://paintedtruth.com/v3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1738
Intruder
Intruder

Back to top Go down

Post  Intruder Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 am

Yes Lady Gaga is a man:

Modern technology has provided new ways to manipulate sight, sound, and smell in multisensory approaches to human deception, which are designed to bypass our conscious defenses and enter our subconscious.

I have read a book about sex subliminal messages and it talked about playboy 'photoshopping' male body parts in the pictures of the female models, or man who have been photoshopped to look like women with womens body parts added to them. A book which I was talking about, playboy using male body parts in female photo's.

Here's the link PDF: http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/Books/Key_Media_Sexploitation.pdf

speedy
Intruder
Intruder

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm

I was watching a music video of Gaga the other day. I happen to think she does some awesome music videos. I happened to notice a part in the video where she was swinging her long blonde hair all around whilst in a short scene and I could see that her hair is real or maybe just extensions. But you could tell she had long hair, I do think she is a woman. It is very weird how all these people have been going around saying she is a tranny, those people who say that are weird.

I do honestly believe that she is female. All this crap that they put in the media about she is transexual is just oddball crap because it's so obvious this is no tranny. It is a beautiful talented woman.
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:40 am

Lady Gaga has the best legs in all of ewntertainment.

She could kick don't a red wood forrest with those thighs.
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga?  Man or woman? Empty Bollock Man or woman

Post  Black Cloud Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 am

Del Monte wrote:I was watching a music video of Gaga the other day. I happen to think she does some awesome music videos. I happened to notice a part in the video where she was swinging her long blonde hair all around whilst in a short scene and I could see that her hair is real or maybe just extensions. But you could tell she had long hair, I do think she is a woman. It is very weird how all these people have been going around saying she is a tranny, those people who say that are weird.

I do honestly believe that she is female. All this crap that they put in the media about she is transexual is just oddball crap because it's so obvious this is no tranny. It is a beautiful talented woman.

Is Del mental a man nor woman who cares hes a fucking twat rolf
Black Cloud
Black Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:40 am

Black Cloud is such a dumbass, I've still got them blocked can't even see their posts anymore. Does anybody blame me for blocking Black Cloud? Maybe I should make a poll just for that and see what people say? lmao
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 am

She's not the prettiest in the business, but she is a she.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down