Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Lady Tiz

+3
Lady Tis-Shine
beatz
Letchworth-Smythe
7 posters

Go down

Dear Lady Tiz Empty Dear Lady Tiz

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Fri May 31, 2013 10:12 am

Dear Lady Tiz,

I try to fit in everywhere I go, I try my best to accept other people, their many and varied inadequacies and trite meaningless opinions...

I'm a very generous guy, and I waste a lot of time trying to explain things to people who show themselves, invariably, in the end to be unworthy of my time, and the great pearls of wisdom I cast before them...

In my endeavours as an Illuminatus of higher echelons than most, i often cause the profane discomfort, my angelic form appears to heathens as devilish, the scope and breadth of my understanding strikes them as ominous, incomprehensible, they accuse me of black magick, withcraft, tomfoolery, in this way they cast me out from the community and justify to themselves their actively maintained ignorance, dismissing all who challenge their hypostatised concepts as nefariously inclined.

How does one cope with this constant banning and harrassment, the truthseeker suffers, is there nowhere for the outsider to call home?

Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Dear Lady Tiz Empty Re: Dear Lady Tiz

Post  beatz Fri May 31, 2013 10:54 am

lol!

Someone would think you actually missed us cheese
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:03 am

My Advice to you would be to create your own little forum or like myself, create a blog which will help you become one with the truth. Forget about The Sanctum Zone because all that forum is, is a place which is a forum in the sea of oblivion. Be like David Icke, be like Ben Emelyn Jones, be like Myself and be like yourself. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:

be like Myself

lol!

Fuck, that was funny rolf
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:45 am

Beatz if I want your opinion, I will ask for it but in the meantime please do not bust a brain vessal in finding something to write down GOT IT
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:05 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:

GOT IT

Absolutely cheese
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  DearJohn Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Dear Lady Tiz,
What do you think of Blogs? I would like to be like you, an independent woman who expresses herself, well actually I'm happy being a male but I hope you get my point, do you think a blog might be the best way to get in tune to the truth?

Maybe a Tumblr would get more input in this day in age?

I just don't know, I don't want to spend time making a forum look the part for it to be empty all the time, a blog and social network profile might be easier to start with...
DearJohn
DearJohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:My Advice to you would be to create your own little forum or like myself, create a blog which will help you become one with the truth. Forget about The Sanctum Zone because all that forum is, is a place which is a forum in the sea of oblivion. Be like David Icke, be like Ben Emelyn Jones, be like Myself and be like yourself. cthulhu cthulhu  cthulhu

Be like Icke, a man with two failed marriages who gets his products made in foreign sweat shops by slave labourers? not really a good think to be is it?

Be like you, somebody who cannot question the ideas of the guru in case it knocks him off his pedestal?
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 am

At least Icke had two women in his life to have the honour of being his wife Sothis, remember that OK and that was not really a sweat shop as such it was a foriegn factory in Haiti to enable that the folk have wages instead of handouts after that massive earthquake. Yes do be like myself because I am an original and so can you too.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 pm

lol, if it was such an honour why have the left him? maybe they saw him for what he really was? I guess it must have been really handy for him to have been married to a financial expert.

If a business man had used such a sweat shop you Icksters would be claiming it was a horrific crime but when Godfather Icke decides to use cheap labour it's ok.

At the end of the day he actions are not a good advert for his writings. In fact I was warned not to question his intentions in their forum.

And what about his drug trip to South America for the select few who were allowed to go. I bet they were all people who had cash and connections to help him along his way.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:39 am

Jelousy is not a good emotion, and Marthis you need to chill out and read some new agey books which will help you heal from within.
David Icke did not create those T Shirts in a sweatshop, it was a factory and anyway there are millions of factories in the world which is classed as a sweatshop. Hey if Icke were so bad as a MAN why is his first wife on friendly terms with him and anyway, I reckon he can easily find someone (like your G/f LOL).
Look this part of the forum is an advice centre for your truly, but I think getting banned and having no attention has hurt you a lot Marthis.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:22 pm

I'm sure Icke could find himself a desperate new woman, such as yourself. You can then sit at his feet in adoration while he cracks out the lager. I doubt my wife would have any interest in him, after all he is a fat boring old man who uses slave labour to make a cheap pound and arranges drug trips abroad.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  kavi Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:11 pm

mrs tiswas wrote:
I have several questions to ask Buddha Icke.

1 Who in Hell's name do you think you exactly are.
2 When are you starting the new diet, for you need it for health grounds don't you. And why, oh why did you pose nude
for a useless undersold book without going to the Gym first?
3 Illumanti is actually a Sci-Fi story, not a reality story. as for Reptillians, why not ask one of your vicitms like, Sean
Connery to his face that he is a reptile. Frightened are you???
4 Does the £60K tantalise you enough to swear an oath to the Queen, I know it would do it for me and I would swear an
oath on Bob Mugabe if I was gonna receive that amount too.
5 Why always make weird stories about Child Sex abuse??? You are making serious things into one of trivia and laughs.  ---Mrs. Tiswas in Infinite Love Forum, 2011

You sure think differently about Icke now that again he is asking for donations and has legal problems Tissy. Surprised to see this opinion of you 3 years later. After seeing what you have posted about David icke in all different forums. What made you change your mind?
You are an example of the old saying: "Women have cleaner minds, they change them more often."

--Chandrakavi

kavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:42 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:At least Icke had two women in his life to have the honour of being his wife Sothis, remember that OK and that was not really a sweat shop as such it was a foriegn factory in Haiti to enable that the folk have wages instead of handouts after that massive earthquake. Yes do be like myself because I am an original and so can you too.

lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf

this is hilarious .
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:49 am

kavi wrote:
mrs tiswas wrote:
I have several questions to ask Buddha Icke.

1 Who in Hell's name do you think you exactly are.
2 When are you starting the new diet, for you need it for health grounds don't you. And why, oh why did you pose nude
for a useless undersold book without going to the Gym first?
3 Illumanti is actually a Sci-Fi story, not a reality story. as for Reptillians, why not ask one of your vicitms like, Sean
Connery to his face that he is a reptile. Frightened are you???
4 Does the £60K tantalise you enough to swear an oath to the Queen, I know it would do it for me and I would swear an
oath on Bob Mugabe if I was gonna receive that amount too.
5 Why always make weird stories about Child Sex abuse??? You are making serious things into one of trivia and laughs.  ---Mrs. Tiswas in Infinite Love Forum, 2011

You sure think differently about Icke now that again he is asking for donations and has legal problems Tissy. Surprised to see this opinion of you 3 years later. After seeing what you have posted about David icke in all different forums. What made you change your mind?
You are an example of the old saying: "Women have cleaner minds, they change them more often."

--Chandrakavi

Hey,I can believe Kris Kristofferson is some kiddy fiddler.

Cause I hate Country and Western shit and don't care for the truth.

But Sean Connery,a reptile.One of the most handsome,intelligent men to ever grace the screens.

NO FUcking way....Lizard people aren't attractive,like me and Sir Connery.

Icke just said that cause he secretly wants to be Knighted...by the Queen,who is a Reptile and interbred/Inbred.

Just look at the teeth and ears On Charlie Boy.They needed Diana to straighten out the bloodline,or they'll be back to locking

up scaley relatives in the Castle Tower,like of old....

ccc ccc ccc ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down