Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Droike!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That Droike!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: That Droike!!!

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:F Uck off Bore Horse Prick, you Internet Saddo, you Internet Romeo who never see the women you woo at all. F Uck off you a PRICK OF NO SIZE AND you are jealous of Mr David Icke and everyone for they are your betters. Hey you tampered my boards and Forumotion knows of this and are monitoring it for loads all are on MY SIDE NOT YOURS. Prick sucker, Bum F ucker and Whore Seller.
Hey I need to speak in your language Droike, so if you do not shut it, I will slam your Prick in a slammer and turn you into a c unt got it.
You wanker. cthulhu

I think everyone will see thats an admission from you that you lied once again.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote: Hey you tampered my boards and Forumotion knows of this and are monitoring it for loads all are on MY SIDE NOT YOURS.

You never give up with your lies do you? Thing is its the same lies that get shown to be lies time and again yet a few days later you start to tell the same ones again. Make up some new ones.

Mrs Tiswas wrote: Hey you tampered my boards and Forumotion knows of this and are monitoring it for loads all are on MY SIDE NOT YOURS.

How did i tamper with your boards? Dont say i hacked them or i will just produce the link from outlaw where when people said they would help you by contacting the hosts and police and you shit your knickers and admitted it was all lies by you.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 am

Dame Tiswas, good lady, we are expecting more effective and credible lying from you if you are to have any chance of reinstatement at our Ickestag. Now curtsey thrice, and begone!
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2