Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story?

+3
daisy chainsaw
Lady Tis-Shine
Hrafn
7 posters

Go down

Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story? Empty Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story?

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:59 pm

"Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story" ?
Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story? Davidickebumby

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story? Empty Re: Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 am

Is that the best you can do??? and yes I have heard the story but it seems to impress you more doesn't it Hrafn.
Why you are probably in more need of a hynotist to mind control internet lurkers to arrive in that ghost relic forum call Dis-Illusions. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story? Empty Re: Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story?

Post  daisy chainsaw Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 am

The stage hypnotist B

sa exposes menas pou bon réflexes sa exposes menas pou bon reaksyon Il expose les menaces aux bons réflexes ce expose les menaces aux bonnes réactions Questo espone le minacce ai riflessi buone questo espone le minacce alla buone reazioni

sa exposes menas pou bon réflexes sa exposes menas pou bon reaksyon Il expose les menaces aux bons réflexes ce expose les menaces aux bonnes réactions Questo espone le minacce ai riflessi buone questo espone le minacce alla buone reazioni
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 am

Hrafn wrote:"Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story" ?
Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story? Davidickebumby

I DO!!! popcorn
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 pm

I was a television presenter and a spokesman for the British Green Party, One day I said to an apparently empty room, Look, if there’s something there, would you please contact me, because you’re driving me up the wall.......
As I turned, my feet wouldn’t move, And a voice said Go and look at the books on the far side you dozy chump. Just at that point,
I had this overwhelming urge to go to Peru. So off i fucked.. and stood on a hill for 45 minutes , because time disappeared and I became a receiver & transmitter. then all the men ran on the stage dressed as sailors and made a pyramid, Then out popped the stage hypnotist with a gold bag of urine strapped to his chest and I took this ayahuasca psychoactive drug whenever I was in a room alone, and still do
The end dizzy

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Good story, I hope it turned into a film pretty sharpish. I reckon Gary Busey should get the leading role...or maybe Ben Stiller would be better suited scratch , I cant decide.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Funny Thing Is Though It's Not Even Ickes Story,
He Nicked It From This Book...

Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story? Holographicuniverse

There’s a particularly revealing story in The Holographic Universe...

about a professional hypnotist who was hired to entertain a group of friends.

One man who was hypnotized was told that when he came out of his trance, his daughter (who was part of the group) would be completely invisible to him.

Then, after having the man’s daughter stand directly in front of him, the hypnotist awakened the man, and asked him if he could see his daughter.
He could not see his daughter at all, despite her laughing and giggling.

But here’s the even more amazing part….

The hypnotist, still standing behind the man’s daughter, pulled out a watch from his pocket and kept it carefully concealed so that no one in the room could see it.

He then pressed the watch against the girl’s back and asked the man to identify the object.

The man, squinting as if trying hard to make out what he was looking at, correctly identified the object as a watch!

Then, the hypnotist asked the man if he could read the inscription on the watch and sure enough, he was able to read it perfectly, despite the watch being hidden behind his daughter.

Obviously, the man’s perception of the watch was NOT based on information he was receiving through the five senses!

lmao rolf lmao
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Funny Thing Is Though It's Not Even Ickes Story,

Who wants to hear the stage hypnotist story? Holographicuniverse

There’s a particularly revealing story in The Holographic Universe...

about a professional hypnotist who was hired to entertain a group of friends.

One man who was hypnotized was told that when he came out of his trance, his daughter (who was part of the group) would be completely invisible to him.

Then, after having the man’s daughter stand directly in front of him, the hypnotist awakened the man, and asked him if he could see his daughter.
He could not see his daughter at all, despite her laughing and giggling.

But here’s the even more amazing part….

The hypnotist, still standing behind the man’s daughter, pulled out a watch from his pocket and kept it carefully concealed so that no one in the room could see it.

He then pressed the watch against the girl’s back and asked the man to identify the object.

The man, squinting as if trying hard to make out what he was looking at, correctly identified the object as a watch!

Then, the hypnotist asked the man if he could read the inscription on the watch and sure enough, he was able to read it perfectly, despite the watch being hidden behind his daughter.

Obviously, the man’s perception of the watch was NOT based on information he was receiving through the five senses!

lmao rolf lmao

Damn right - rolf I've heard him tell that shit so many times in so many videos.....if the universe WERE really a "hologram", then you could get a fool hypnotist to hypnotize you and then he could make you believe that "there is no wall" and then you could walk through it....now lemme see someone put that shit into action!

In the mean time.......... popcorn
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Funny Thing Is Though It's Not Even Ickes Story,

So your telling me, Icke sort of plagiarised Talbot, and is putting the story over as if it was one of his life experiences rolf
One of the things he experienced on his journey lol!
The story of Icke gets sadder and sadder..
lmao

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 am

Quality control proceedures for selecting a psychic healer?

"Just go for it!"

daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:03 am

Hrafn wrote: I was a television presenter and a spokesman for the British Green Party, One day I said to an apparently empty room, Look, if there’s something there, would you please contact me, because you’re driving me up the wall.......
As I turned, my feet wouldn’t move, And a voice said Go and look at the books on the far side you dozy chump. Just at that point,
I had this overwhelming urge to go to Peru. So off i fucked.. and stood on a hill for 45 minutes , because time disappeared and I became a receiver & transmitter. then all the men ran on the stage dressed as sailors and made a pyramid, Then out popped the stage hypnotist with a gold bag of urine strapped to his chest and I took this ayahuasca psychoactive drug whenever I was in a room alone, and still do
The end dizzy

At least they didn't make him a cross-dresser like they did Shayler.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 am

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Then, the hypnotist asked the man if he could read the inscription on the watch and sure enough, he was able to read it perfectly, despite the watch being hidden behind his daughter.

lmao rolf lmao

Hypnotists are infamous stage magicians as well. Keep that in mind.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 am

Hrafn wrote:

So your telling me, Icke sort of plagiarised Talbot, and is putting the story over as if it was one of his life experiences rolf
lmao

Or more and more worthy of an epic bio movie. popcorn
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:44 am

Ciggy wrote:
Hrafn wrote:

lmao

Or more and more worthy of an epic bio movie. popcorn

Shame he never followed the holographic theme as far as Stanislav Grof.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down