Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kotm IS THE BEST FRIEND OF ICKESTERS

5 posters

Go down

kotm IS THE BEST FRIEND OF ICKESTERS Empty kotm IS THE BEST FRIEND OF ICKESTERS

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 am

Thank you kotm for keeping Mr David Icke in the spotlight and yes the reason I like him so much now is that I sense that David Icke is a real genuine sort and in some ways extremely positive, which is more than I can state on some of the others here. cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

kotm IS THE BEST FRIEND OF ICKESTERS Empty Re: kotm IS THE BEST FRIEND OF ICKESTERS

Post  King of the Mountain Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:48 am

David Icke Books Ltd
Suite 1
185a High Street
Ryde
Isle of Wight
PO33 2PN
England

28th March 2008

To Whom It May Concern,

RE:http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/

There are numerous pages on this website http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/ which reproduce, in their entirety and partially, several written newsletters and images which are owned and copyrighted by David Icke Books Limited and davidicke.com which I am a legal representative of.

Could you please remove these as they breach David Icke Books Limited copyright, who own our servers with all the databases and images stored within.

In addition to this, there are numerous threads on this website which continuously make slanderous and libelous remarks to our website - http://www.davidicke.com, to David Icke (who owns the website) and to Sean Adl-Tabatabai who is the webmaster for davidicke.com.

Despite numerous requests over the months to the domain owner and representatives who run (moderate) the forum - nothing has been done about it.

Our website - http://www.davidicke.com - has blocked links and any content from this website from being discussed or linked to. Yet Ilusions-forum.com continue to link to, post and harass our website and the staff who run it by making various libelous comments and posting copyrighted material (as shown above).

Here are a few example links of either private, libelous, or defamatory comments which have been posted on this forum recently (which at the very least need to be removed).

[ http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/ ]

As we have tried on several ocassions to reslove this issue with the domain owner, and failed, I now wish to make a formal complaint. I believe that simply deleting the offending content will not resolve the matter, and that they will continue to post abuse. Please would you consider shutting down this domain as we are considering legal action.

I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

I swear under penalty or perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

If you have any questions regarding this, please email me - Linda Atherton - info@davidickebooks.co.uk or call 0044 1983 5666002.

Kind regards

Linda Atherton

Director and Company Secretary.

Hi all,

Recently we complained to the hosts of illusions-forum.com regarding copyrighted material being posted on their website - with the request it get taken down. We also mentioned on this copyright complaint letter 'abusive' and 'slanderous' attacks that some members on the forum were sending out to this website and it's staff and of course David suggesting they might want to shut it down.

Of course, we don't have the power to shut the website down - and after thinking about it we wouldn't want to shut a website down purely on the basis of personal content people are posting - regardless of what it says.

We are standing by the copyright complaint as requested by David. But anything regarding "abuse" or it being "shut down" isn't going to be taken seriously by the hosts any longer, and we have absolutely no desire to pursue that.

Here is what David has to say on the matter:

'I couldn't care less what they say because they are a bunch of irrelevant, self-indulgent navel-contemplators who are doing the Illuminati's job for them by seeking to undermine any researcher who commits the crime of actually getting the information out to the mainstream public.

For them, it is not about exposing manipulation and injustice, nor serving the greater good, it is about finding a vehicle for their own bile and hatreds. What deeply sad people they must be to have so much bile and hatred to hurl at their daily targets. I hope they rot in hell! How acidic their bodies must be by now, let alone their minds.

I feel for them, imagine living with that every day.

They are just cowards who hide behind log-in names to spew out their hatreds from their gutless anonymity. They have balls the size of processed peas and the word pathetic does not even begin to suffice.

I have already done more to inform the public worldwide, and change lives for the better, than these people will do if they live to be a thousand. That's all that matters to me, not the trash that is constantly hurled in my direction.

Why should I, or anyone else, care what such people say about me or anyone? flippin' heck them! They are utterly irrelevant and they have made themselves so by their child-like and gutless behaviour.

So long as it remains within the medium of words, I think it is only right that they should have the freedom to continue to act like bullies in the playground (all bullies are cowards) because the right to be a moron is a basic human right that must be protected.

I would only suggest that they rename their website Self-Delusion.com in the interests of accuracy.

I have taken 20 years of monumental abuse and misrepresentation on a scale that few have ever experienced. So what is said about me by anonymous goons on websites is like a fly on an elephant's back - irrelevant to me. But if others who are targets of this vicious abuse want to take legal action in response, that is entirely up to them.

Personally, I have far more important things to do than waste precious thought, let alone time, on these sad and silly people.'

King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

kotm IS THE BEST FRIEND OF ICKESTERS Empty Re: kotm IS THE BEST FRIEND OF ICKESTERS

Post  thirdwave Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:36 am

oh there goes Mole man again getting all heated around the collar!!

*Dont like him!!!!* ...... *He fake!!!!, listen to me, I wont have this!!!!* ...*ARRRRRRRRRRR * ...... (Scratching an icke picture with a knife while staring at it obsessively) .. *He makes money!!! .. fraud fraud!!* ... *he should be a window cleaner, why cant he clean windows and right books!!!* ....

(nervous laugher) *ha ha, i will bring him down....I will!!!!, he does not deserve any respect!!* .. *I will expose him!!!*

catfight

NOB

Go right your own books then.

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 pm

King of the Mountain wrote:

Where do you keep all this?

fup

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Po' 'ol icke! He gets more work than a 'ho panty! Wink Up ^ and down....Up ^ and down.... popcorn
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down