Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOTM: Greetings.

+5
John Drake
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
thirdwave
King of the Mountain
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

KOTM: Greetings. Empty KOTM: Greetings.

Post  King of the Mountain Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Can someone please sum up for me where we are with Icke these days? I've been out of his Infinite Loop(y) for so long now that I need a few bullet points to help me reappraise this idiots claptrap. wave
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

KOTM: Greetings. Empty Re: KOTM: Greetings.

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:53 pm

King of the Mountain wrote:Can someone please sum up for me where we are with Icke these days? I've been out of his Infinite Loop(y) for so long now that I need a few bullet points to help me reappraise this idiots claptrap. wave

Ahhhh King of the mole hill, The most intelligent enlightening person on the net, shedding light to all who are not lucky enough to bask among his wisdom!

http://myflowerland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mole.jpgKOTM: Greetings. Mole

I shall see to it that I check back here so I can see some more of your wonderfully creative photo shop work, and how you can teach me what to think!, and who to listen to.

Good day Smile

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 pm

I hope you are enjoying all this KOTM, you are a thorn of Mr David Icke's side and I personally have seen the light and I am impressed with Icke. Anyway, why so quiet all of a sudden was it the fact that insulting the betters is no good?
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 pm

KOTM will never turn up often because he knows that Ickesters are a loyal sort of people in the World, and KOTM this is not the old Tiswas of the past but a new, enlightened woman instead. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:KOTM will never turn up often because he knows that Ickesters are a loyal sort of people in the World, and KOTM this is not the old Tiswas of the past but a new, enlightened woman instead. cthulhu

What caused this change.. personal life experiences?.. or change of heart?

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 pm

King of the Mountain wrote:Can someone please sum up for me where we are with Icke these days? I've been out of his Infinite Loop(y) for so long now that I need a few bullet points to help me reappraise this idiots claptrap. wave

Situation unchanged since you stopped tracking.

Bullet points follow:

-Icke is a kunt
-Sean is a kunt
-Anyone who donates three quid is a kunt
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:41 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:...and KOTM this is not the old Tiswas of the past but a new, enlightened woman instead. cthulhu

A woman with a dick and a pair of heavy, hairy bollocks is commonly known as a "Ladyboy". Ergo, if you are to proclaim anything, it is that you are an "enlightened ladyboy", Tits.

How's your window cleaning round going? Hit by the Recession at all?
wave

Last edited by King of the Mountain on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:43 am

Ciggy wrote:Situation unchanged since you stopped tracking.

Bullet points follow:

-Icke is a kunt
-Sean is a kunt

How very tedious.

Hopefully his "new" book will go some way to change this? I hear great revelations are afoot!
wave
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:47 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I hope you are enjoying all this KOTM, you are a thorn of Mr David Icke's side and I personally have seen the light and I am impressed with Icke.

Ive seen the light , no i havent, ive seen the light , no i havent. Life must be like standing in front of a strobe light for you Tiswas.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 am

thirdwave wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:KOTM will never turn up often because he knows that Ickesters are a loyal sort of people in the World, and KOTM this is not the old Tiswas of the past but a new, enlightened woman instead. cthulhu

What caused this change.. personal life experiences?.. or change of heart?

Trying to get back in DIF and be mates with loosers like you. Dont worry she will be back to hating Icke soon. These fads dont normaly last more that a couple of days with Mrs split. This love of Icke has been just about the longest before a change of heart i think she has ever managed.

One thing is you can find Tiswas posting she loves Icke on one forum and hates him on another. One after the other all in the same hour. She says what suits at the time and at this time she seems to want your little pidge.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 am

What exactly did you say Droike???
Anyway I am a Ickester and PROUD OF IT, so kotm please try to say something a little bit more witty with me please. I will clean David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Alex Jones, Alan Watts, and a whole load of peoples windows for free. And as for the recession where you suffering from mind recession and Icke is still going strong OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:42 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:...so kotm please try to say something a little bit more witty with me please. I will clean David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Alex Jones, Alan Watts, and a whole load of peoples windows for free. And as for the recession where you suffering from mind recession and Icke is still going strong OK. cthulhu

When you go on your rounds cleaning windows do you offer a topless service for your male customers and a bottomless service for your female customers? If not I urge you to rethink your business plans for the coming year. I know that being up a ladder with your tackle out in this kind of weather may be embaressing, but let's face it, Tit's, you are somewhat lacking in the cock department, I don't really think it makes any difference at all. And I urge you to be proud of your genitalia, that way you'll attract a lot more young boys to it.

Now, please don't tell me anymore about you coming out of the closet as being a Hairy Icker, it doesn't interest me a tenth as much as you assume that it does.

So, what else have you been up to, you dirty slag-bag.
wave
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:45 am

Ciggy wrote:

Situation unchanged since you stopped tracking.

Bullet points follow:

-Icke is a kunt
-Sean is a kunt

I always find it funny when such a word is used in a negative context Smile

I guess its the same as when someone "Talks Bollocks" ...

Odd.

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 am

King of the Mountain wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:...so kotm please try to say something a little bit more witty with me please. I will clean David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Alex Jones, Alan Watts, and a whole load of peoples windows for free. And as for the recession where you suffering from mind recession and Icke is still going strong OK. cthulhu

When you go on your rounds cleaning windows do you offer a topless service for your male customers and a bottomless service for your female customers? If not I urge you to rethink your business plans for the coming year. I know that being up a ladder with your tackle out in this kind of weather may be embaressing, but let's face it, Tit's, you are somewhat lacking in the cock department, I don't really think it makes any difference at all. And I urge you to be proud of your genitalia, that way you'll attract a lot more young boys to it.

Now, please don't tell me anymore about you coming out of the closet as being a Hairy Icker, it doesn't interest me a tenth as much as you assume that it does.

So, what else have you been up to, you dirty slag-bag.
wave

LOL

you cant win with you Mr Mole.

making money selling books you don't like seems to be somthing to look down on
But making money from cleaning windows does not bring respect either...

I guess with you its a a case of getting the ingredient right, like when you are actually serving a system of ignorance which you thrive in, but also being able to afford to shop at the Harrods...

then you are on to a winner...

Maybe your mole hill is a bit higher than some dare to imagine...

jawdrop

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 am

kotm is that the best insult you can chuck to me, for I do not care at all and as for Droike his waffle is so funny in many a way.
Anyway you always talk about David Icke don't you kotm? And as for me being a window cleaner, what drugs are you actually on??? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 am

thirdwave wrote:making money selling books you don't like seems to be somthing to look down on
But making money from cleaning windows does not bring respect either...

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I will clean David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Alex Jones, Alan Watts, and a whole load of peoples windows for free

It could be that thirdwave is missing the comic element of this once again found devotion to Icke and his staff by Mrs Tiswas. Only the otherday did Mrs Tiswas post that she would be honored if David Icke fu cked her in the arse and spanked her in the back of the head while doing it. Even you thirdwave must admit this ladys devotion is a little extream? Also take into account Mrs Tiswas goes from full on devotion like that to Icke and changes to full on hate in the blink of an eye.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:32 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:kotm is that the best insult you can chuck to me, for I do not care at all and as for Droike his waffle is so funny in many a way.
Anyway you always talk about David Icke don't you kotm? And as for me being a window cleaner, what drugs are you actually on??? cthulhu

I am not insulting you, I am passing commentary on your lifestyle choices. I am not judging you at all for most of us need to make money, and being some bizarre form of window-cleaning, exotic prancer is not as bad as some jobs I can think of?

Do you remember when you worked in the Fish Finger factory? And everyone used to call you "Gusset"? In regard to those big knickers you used to wear? It was a shame that they sacked you for stealing breadcrumbs... Writing of which, did you ever finish the sculpture of Icke's arse you was forming out of Crab Sticks and Cripsy Pancakes? What was it you called it..? The "Bum of Cod"? Or something like that.
wave
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  King of the Mountain Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 am

Droike wrote:It could be that thirdwave is missing the comic element...

Really?

Now that would be a... First?
thumbs up
King of the Mountain
King of the Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:30 am

Droike wrote:

It could be that thirdwave is missing the comic element of this once again found devotion to Icke and his staff by Mrs Tiswas. Only the otherday did Mrs Tiswas post that she would be honored if David Icke fu cked her in the arse and spanked her in the back of the head while doing it. Even you thirdwave must admit this ladys devotion is a little extream? Also take into account Mrs Tiswas goes from full on devotion like that to Icke and changes to full on hate in the blink of an eye.

I would imagine there are many Ladies that would like a guy to do that to them, this is the year 2010 after all and shit is going down... I find it interesting how you think what you think of another persons desires (or jokes) are at all relevant to that persons perspective..

I have no idea what she thinks of Icke over all, its up to her....

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdwave Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:31 am

Droike wrote:It could be that thirdwave is missing the comic element...

Really?

Now that would be a... First?
thumbs up

Well my mole picture was comical.. with a haunting element of truth to it Smile

thirdwave

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:Situation unchanged since you stopped tracking.

Bullet points follow:

-Icke is a kunt
-Sean is a kunt

How very tedious.

Hopefully his "new" book will go some way to change this? I hear great revelations are afoot!
wave

His "I am me, I drink pee" should be hitting print soon. thumbs up
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 pm

That was a good one! rolf
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Goke Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 pm

thirdwave wrote:
Droike wrote:

I would imagine there are many Ladies that would like a guy to do that to them, this is the year 2010 after all and shit is going down...
I find it interesting how you think what you think of another persons desires (or jokes) are at all relevant to that persons perspective..

I have no idea what she thinks of Icke over all, its up to her....

...can't... stop... laughing... lol!

Goke

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 pm

I stopped but I started back up again. lmao
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Good to see you out KOTM.

Sorry again bout past difficulties.

Was this your work?

I feel guilty about laughing at this one.

http://www.myspace.com/johnwhitephilosopher
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next