Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merlincove stinks of piss

+6
masonicboomerang
*Kia*
Ciggy
merlincove
Lady Tis-Shine
John Drake
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 Empty Re: merlincove stinks of piss

Post  ManxFaerie Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 am

masonicboomerang wrote:
merlincove wrote:
Droike wrote:
merlincove wrote:
Droike wrote:Up yours kunt face.

thank you droike, it is a pleasure to get up your nose thumbs up

This should be fun. You dont hve any naughty points or bannings to save your blushes here lad.

please forgive me old man, but isn't it old men who smell of piss, by all accounts?

did i ever naughty point you?

What the hell is merlincove's problem with old people ??
I have already seen several posts where he 'insults' people by calling them "Old Man"
It does give us an idea of how old he is. Imagine a 12 year old as DIF MOD ?? Hmmm, sounds about right to me !!
I have yet to see anyone call him little boy. I still can't get over the fact that he googles his name to search for
any new threads that talk about what an ass he is and then opens an account here just to be an ass !!
ROTFLMAO !!!! Why would he want part in a forum where he can't use his magic banning powers !?!
But I digress !!
popcorn

Heh... this is going to be funarific, I see that already! Thanks for getting me onto this forum Masonicboom lmao

ManxFaerie

Back to top Go down

merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 Empty "Ban him anyway !"

Post  masonicboomerang Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 am

ManxFaerie wrote:
masonicboomerang wrote:
merlincove wrote:
Droike wrote:
merlincove wrote:
Droike wrote:Up yours kunt face.

thank you droike, it is a pleasure to get up your nose thumbs up

This should be fun. You dont hve any naughty points or bannings to save your blushes here lad.

please forgive me old man, but isn't it old men who smell of piss, by all accounts?

did i ever naughty point you?

What the hell is merlincove's problem with old people ??
I have already seen several posts where he 'insults' people by calling them "Old Man"
It does give us an idea of how old he is. Imagine a 12 year old as DIF MOD ?? Hmmm, sounds about right to me !!
I have yet to see anyone call him little boy. I still can't get over the fact that he googles his name to search for
any new threads that talk about what an ass he is and then opens an account here just to be an ass !!
ROTFLMAO !!!! Why would he want part in a forum where he can't use his magic banning powers !?!
But I digress !!
popcorn

Heh... this is going to be funarific, I see that already! Thanks for getting me onto this forum Masonicboom lmao

No problem, Also I just noticed something.... I was put On Warning after getting 18 points. According to the rules, you are put on warning after accumulating 20 points.
So once again we have the mods bending the rules. I also forgot to mention that they deleted the thread I started after it had been up for a month just because lightgiver
asked them to. (he is the one who threatened me)
Also, 'I am' sent me a spam notice that included personal remarks and an insult.
I Am said, "this is not a banning and neither was your last time out or else you wouldn't be here posting this crap."
Very suspicous he may be the one who gave the order to lightgiver to troll me.
I give him 10 points for insulting my posts via PM.
dif
masonicboomerang
masonicboomerang

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:59 am

dif dif dif merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  masonicboomerang Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:32 am

merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 whoops dif damn dif whoops
merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573
masonicboomerang
masonicboomerang

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Precisely.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:46 pm

masonicboomerang wrote:
No problem, Also I just noticed something.... I was put On Warning after getting 18 points. According to the rules, you are put on warning after accumulating 20 points.
So once again we have the mods bending the rules. I also forgot to mention that they deleted the thread I started after it had been up for a month just because lightgiver
asked them to. (he is the one who threatened me)
Also, 'I am' sent me a spam notice that included personal remarks and an insult.
I Am said, "this is not a banning and neither was your last time out or else you wouldn't be here posting this crap."
Very suspicous he may be the one who gave the order to lightgiver to troll me.
I give him 10 points for insulting my posts via PM.
dif

Unless There Is A Challenge To How The Points System Operates,

Based On
Previous Point System Allocations...(And A Peer Pressure Review)

And A Basic Rule Of How Point Systems Operate...

It Seems A Bit Arbitory...

Based On Nothing More Than A Kangaroo Court Mentality...!!!!

merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:59 pm

For Example Even The NWO,
Relies On Lawful Jurasdiction...

Based On Previous Rulings...!!!

Miranda v. Arizona 384 U.S. 436 (1966),

was a landmark 5–4 decision of the United States Supreme Court.
The Court held that both inculpatory and exculpatory statements made in response to interrogation by a defendant in police custody will be admissible at trial only if the prosecution can show that the defendant was informed of the right to consult with an attorney before and during questioning and of the right against self-incrimination prior to questioning by police, and that the defendant not only understood these rights, but voluntarily waived them.
This had a significant impact on law enforcement in the United States, by making what became known as the Miranda rights a part of routine police procedure to ensure that suspects were informed of their rights.
The Supreme Court decided Miranda with three other consolidated cases: Westover v. United States, Vignera v. New York, and California v. Stewart.

The Miranda warning (often abbreviated to "Miranda") is the name of the formal warning that is required to be given by police in the United States to criminal suspects in police custody (or in a custodial situation) before they are interrogated, in accordance with the Miranda ruling.
Its purpose is to ensure the accused is aware of, and reminded of, these rights under the U.S. Constitution, and that they know they can invoke them at any time during the interview.

As of the U.S. Supreme Court decision Berghuis v. Thompkins (June 1, 2010), criminal suspects who are aware of their right to silence and to an attorney, but choose not to "unambiguously" invoke them, may find any subsequent voluntary statements treated as an implied waiver of their rights, and which may be used in evidence.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/09pdf/08-1470.pdf

The DIF Seems To Operate Above The Law...!!!

Almost Like A Stalinist Dictatorship That It Apparentley Opposes...!!!

merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 455573

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Infact The DIF Would Breach Constitutional Laws Related To The First Ammendment,
If It Was Hosted In The US...!!!

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights.

The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

http://books.google.com/books?id=57cqxw29LEEC&pg=PA14&dq=first+amendment+separation+of+church+and+state&hl=en&ei=GthDTbuDMoL_8AbZyuziAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=first%20amendment%20separation%20of%20church%20and%20state&f=false

So It's Not A Bastion Of Free Speech
But A Benign Dictatorship Of Corruptable Power Struggles,

A Bit Like A Banana Republic...

With David Icke Being The Bentist Banana In The Bunch...

The DIF Dictatorship Has His Name At The Top, Afterall...!!!

merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 989904 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 989904 merlincove stinks of piss - Page 2 989904

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Quasi-gangster as they may be, the NWO is still 10 times more legal-minded than that farcical Diftardia.

dif
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2