Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM NOT A ANTI-SEMITE, OR A ANTI- ISLAMIST EITHER

2 posters

Go down

I AM NOT A ANTI-SEMITE, OR A ANTI- ISLAMIST EITHER Empty I AM NOT A ANTI-SEMITE, OR A ANTI- ISLAMIST EITHER

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 am

Now this is a response to Droike, and I know he will harp on about the black bitch from my pal Goldy (who I have just been chatting on the telephone with). I am ASHAMED to say Zionist bastard, I should of just said bastard instead. And another thing is can Droike be pretending to be Jewish so he can generate hatred towards that group.
This is a old tried and tested tactic, and I actually recognise Isreal Got It, unfortuantely the Holocaust did happen and it was due to the age old hate that generated since the time of the Cruxification, and as for the DIF. Actually I do not even bother anymore with that place, and I have actually spoken to The Daily Mail regd the hate speech, nevermind The Sun like Droike was telling Hagbard to do.
Icke should be thankful that he only made codewords about Jews, for if he said anything against Muslims he will be in real serious trouble. cthulhu
BTW, mhy brother is actually a educated man and he has studied Politics in London Uni, me I just lived my life in a fashion I like and he told me never be a follower of Icke because of this anti-semitism but me being a idiot got drawn into the man's 'teachings' but I must admit there is a load of comedy in it. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

I AM NOT A ANTI-SEMITE, OR A ANTI- ISLAMIST EITHER Empty Re: I AM NOT A ANTI-SEMITE, OR A ANTI- ISLAMIST EITHER

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 am

Well this is a open question for Dark Eternal, and if you are so against the hate speech why are you still a moderator of that forum???
And get this Droike, I actually LIKE the Jewish culture and does anyone know this small fact and it is true, if it was not for the Jews over half the World would be illeterate.
I will say do not give free publicity to this Icke at all, for he needs the publicity to sell his books.
I wonder who the next DIF target is, because now it is Muslims and the reason they are attacked more is a colour thing as well as a different lifestyle, and BTW it still is the FASTEST growing religion. Even that bigot Martin Timothy who got the ban in IL forum and Outlaw forum converted to Islam in a way.
My bet for the next target is either the blacks or the Chinese. I have notice Homophobic attacks in that forum, and no that forum is not the center of the whole World Wide Web. That forum is a HASBEEN.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

I AM NOT A ANTI-SEMITE, OR A ANTI- ISLAMIST EITHER Empty Re: I AM NOT A ANTI-SEMITE, OR A ANTI- ISLAMIST EITHER

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 am

BTW, David Icke is not even in the league of Michael Jackson who still can crash all the Google search engines which happened on the day of The Legend's death.
This hate speech could be a sign that the moderators are believers in all this rubbish.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 am

Its good to read you have seen the errors in your past ways and have the balls to admit you are a fool.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 am

The error of my ways was actually getting involved in the Icke forum and wasting my precious time there.
The people that need to expose Icke is someone with clout, but did you know THe Daily Mail supported Hitler once upon a time.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:13 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:
The people that need to expose Icke is someone with clout, but did you know THe Daily Mail supported Hitler once upon a time.

Is this the same Daily Mail you say you gave the story of the staff of Icke INC snooping on their members to? No wonder they havent printed it lol

Is this the same Daily Mail you said was better than Handbags favorite the Sun?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down