Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!!

3 posters

Go down

The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!! Empty The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:09 am

This is getting way beyond the joke and it seems that some of the members are now calling the Chinese nation, a hotbed of the Illuminati. Granted that they are doing more well financially then expected, so members are taking it up themselves to add their four pence of rubbish! Well enough is enough, and here is my opinion on the subject.
China is a nation which is in need of being enlightened by the likes of Mr David Icke and if these threads carry on then he will lose a vital market in book/DVD sales and so forth! Thanks to the likes of Gavros(a DIF member), Mr David Icke could lose half a MILLION £$£$£'s of revenue!! So keep your mental illness to yourself and look in the mirror instead! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!! Empty Re: The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!!

Post  MoMo Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:This is getting way beyond the joke and it seems that some of the members are now calling the Chinese nation, a hotbed of the Illuminati. Granted that they are doing more well financially then expected, so members are taking it up themselves to add their four pence of rubbish! Well enough is enough, and here is my opinion on the subject.
China is a nation which is in need of being enlightened by the likes of Mr David Icke and if these threads carry on then he will lose a vital market in book/DVD sales and so forth! Thanks to the likes of Gavros(a DIF member), Mr David Icke could lose half a MILLION £$£$£'s of revenue!! So keep your mental illness to yourself and look in the mirror instead! cthulhu

Yoo hoo!!!! wave Tizzy Wizzy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

I don't know if you have realized this yet, BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>most of the Posters at DIFtardia do not have as sophisticated and nuanced Worldview as you and I share. thumbs up

Rather, the majority of them have a very myopic, distorted, paranoid, negative, unsophisticated and un-nuanced Worldview, which is why they are so often WRONG in their analysis of World events.

This is due to their penchant to lap up Bullshit from crappy sources of information, actually most of them prefer misinformation as it agrees with their warped, degenerate values and worldview.

Forgive them Tizzy Wizzy, they are ignorant and know not what they do.

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!! Empty Re: The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!!

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:24 am

The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!! 93349 The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!! 233183 The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!! 93349 The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!! 233183 The Anti-Chinese threads in the DIF have got to stop now!!! 93349....now what was I just saying about Rodin's ENVY...and what was it that John Drake so clearly explained about your tactic, of sending the bigoted to fight at
other forums, while trying to claim there is no blood on 'your' hands....you are pathetic...
like a sad and bad clown that can't even get a gig with Clown-a-Gram. Rolling Eyes btw, I was laughing at Team Tintin/'david icke' for being stupid enough to keep your ilk on the books.
Razz
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down