Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HPANWO FOLLOWERS FACEBOOK PAGE

3 posters

Go down

THE HPANWO FOLLOWERS FACEBOOK PAGE Empty THE HPANWO FOLLOWERS FACEBOOK PAGE

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:24 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1390849647802464/1390850631135699/?notif_t=group_comment

Feel free to join up and hey it is growing and hey Cigar it was funny to get you all in a TisWas. Yeah I am Droike, I am Sod and I am also your mother too and hey OldWoman, I have seen your photos and I ain't jealous in the slightest and hey loads know you are a phoney and hey say whatever the fuck you like about me but Billy is not handsome to me and my gang, he is a short dumpy man
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

THE HPANWO FOLLOWERS FACEBOOK PAGE Empty Re: THE HPANWO FOLLOWERS FACEBOOK PAGE

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:16 am

Hey Oldwoman can I remind you what happened to that stupid old bitch Jade Goody (and serves her right LOL cthulhu ).
Hey just to let you losers know the HPANWO PAGE IS GROWING DAILY AND THE BEST BIT IS THAT DROIKE CANNOT TALK HIS RUBBISH WHICH NO ONE IS INTERESTED WITH. With me at the helm, I can make Haggie overtake Icke in popularity and hey he is deep down a GREAT MAN
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:43 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Hey Oldwoman can I remind you what happened to that stupid old bitch Jade Goody (and serves her right LOL cthulhu ).

Racist bitch!! Fuck off!  thumbs down 
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 am

Jade was the one who attacked the Lovely Shilpa in a racial way (hey I have the same type of figure as Shilpa cos I do loads of Yoga etc) and she openly admitted it and hey I have no sorrow in any shape or form about this Jade ChavBastard Bitch OK.  Jade was upset with Shilpa cos she couldn't stand the fact that a woman of colour was BETTER than she were and as for Jade, her claim to fame was Big Brother. I hope the chav cow is not reincarnated as an Indian at all but hey all I can say is GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
Anyone who attacks tends to pay severely and another thing, I have seen the photos and images of Oldwoman (I saw the video of her next to Sean) and I felt no jealous whatsoever.
Hey how dare you call me a racist, I am MARRIED to a WHITE ENGLISH PROTESTANT WHO IS BLOND WITH BLUE EYES OK!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:10 am

Just to let droike know of something, I ain't making a forum just so he can have attention which he does not deserve. He is just a common troll and hey the reason why he is reading what is in FB is because the groups are OPEN. cthulhu  I personally do not want to know who Droike is and hey if he makes remarks against me more and more, it is because I have won the argument and also he is being drained, and yes I read that remark about Chappati flour but what do you expect from a troll. The Big nose must be very over sensitive. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:(hey I have the same type of figure as Shilpa cos I do loads of Yoga etc)

What a load of utter bollocks.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:45 pm

What a juvenile remark and hey OldWoman wants to be your mate, go on and you might get some cybersex and hey OldWoman all this talk about attacking me magickally is hilarious cos you are an amauter. You mocked the postnatal depression of Lyd didn't you OldWoman and posted a photo of some elderly Indian woman smoking to make a point, I saw it but when I saw that video of you sitting next to Sean, I realized how mousy you were. Yeah I am Sod and Droike but hey, there is more to life than David Icke .
As for you Cigar, you are pathetic in every shape and form, you are treated with lots of contempt by everyone and Droike is using you Del Cunty.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:What a juvenile remark and hey OldWoman wants to be your mate, go on and you might get some cybersex and hey OldWoman all this talk about attacking me magickally is hilarious cos you are an amauter. You mocked the postnatal depression of Lyd didn't you OldWoman and posted a photo of some elderly Indian woman smoking to make a point, I saw it but when I saw that video of you sitting next to Sean, I realized how mousy you were. Yeah I am Sod and Droike but hey, there is more to life than David Icke .
As for you Cigar, you are pathetic in every shape and form, you are treated with lots of contempt by everyone and Droike is using you Del Cunty.

Fuck off Sod you fucking faggot little bitch!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:51 am

Tiswas are you the indian woman off TPV?
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down