Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SANCTUM ZONE DIE

4 posters

Go down

SANCTUM ZONE DIE Empty SANCTUM ZONE DIE

Post  mervyn_perving Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 pm

what the fuck is wrong with these truthers eh.....

do they think they are better than me or something..

look at that dawnbreak someone needs to find her and rape her and separate her clitoris from her vagina, divorce it
fat Scottish cunt what she playing at.i posted some brutal insights and they couldn't cope with them
I don't want there help I escew it some of them are ok even psketti seems legit

its just dawnbreak and gilly a pair of toe rags that need there noses plugged and gagged with a horses dick rolf 

dawnbreak has kids I bet and I fathom a guess that he masterbates over her and remembers back in the day where her pert titties made his baby dick hard I hope he dies too he deserves lukeamia or cancer of the ball.

look at gilly her fanny is massive and looks like it be dug I couldn't dig a hole bigger, I need to fuck her with twigs and bananas the hole is so big she had a child called Shannon briggs.i declined her as she had shit round the budgies tongue where she wiped back to front with a handy wipe.i hope she gets breast cancer and looks like Freddie krugar round the torso when they remove her tits aaargh 

you think your beautiful slut look in a mirror and cut ya throat with a scizzor

the forum needs me to habitat on the boards I bring originality and freshness

mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

SANCTUM ZONE DIE Empty Re: SANCTUM ZONE DIE

Post  mervyn_perving Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:05 pm

feather whose this joke is he a male or female...big girl if you ask me

99 problems but icke aint one see how childish there are and hateful its all david icke this and david icke that

its pathetic they are all butthurt there messiah turned out a goatweed

so feather im gonna cut you up faggot you queer got aids

whose a pedovile advocate your a cheeky twat id fuck your baby though

burn it 4 day old vagina out as I enter my huge dick and make sure it burns to bring a tear to its eye and rip it in two Serbian film style
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary1 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 pm

I was told you were looking for a playmate...Im here  cheese 

So mama was ripped by forceps , is that why you have a pointy head, and all the brain cells were squeezed out ?  popcorn 

As for raping and wishing cancer on people  noway  Im sure a Serbian or Croatian or Bosnian ending could be arranged if you require it, just find a nice well and send me a hello  whistle 

Get back on your meds  sn vio 

entrangermercenary1

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:04 am

have them sanctum sluts sent you to do their dirty work hey???.

shame on them a coven of witches that require excessive heat in a burning...

yeah I came out mother like bullet bill wearing a crash helmut and her vagina was ripped in a burning from the doctors forceps ,so what bitches.

you don't want war with me as ill end your life and murder you with the quickness.

you bum get on the meds yaself when should I be poisoned and lose dopamine and end up retarded a shadow of the former

so nicely estranger fuck you and fuck your momma rolling pin 
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfy1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:12 pm

It seems that your online persona has infected peoples minds and I have been caught in the crossfire.

I have been saddled an unfortunate situation, namely that I am you.

Quite frankly, anybody that can use the language you have about any women needs to be locked up, as you are clearly a deranged individual.

Could you do the right thing and make it clear that I am not?

wolfy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:53 am

Hi Wolfy, I thought you were "Irrepressible", he used to use the name Wolfy/Mr Wolf etc.

Why would you want to be on SZ, you've seen they ban people on a whim and exercise completely arbitrary censorship of their best posters.

For the amount of members they have actually had, they've probably banned a larger proportion than the DIF.

At least here at Sodlike there are no cliques, no in-crowd and no authoritarian mods to spoil everybody's fun.

It seems to me the SZ forum will become a nest of shills devoid of criticism or critical thought once these stricter moderation policies are enacted.

Any delusional shilling for Russia, Religion, Un-Reason, Islam, Conspiracism the Right Wing, will be welcomed with open arms.

This will then protect them from any powerful criticism or contradiction, as anybody who disagrees with the resident doctrinaires, is dismissed as "a troll", prohibited from participating, accused of holding multiple accounts, and then banned.
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfy1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:19 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Hi Wolfy, I thought you were "Irrepressible", he used to use the name Wolfy/Mr Wolf etc.

Why would you want to be on SZ, you've seen they ban people on a whim and exercise completely arbitrary censorship of their best posters.

For the amount of members they have actually had, they've probably banned a larger proportion than the DIF.

At least here at Sodlike there are no cliques, no in-crowd and no authoritarian mods to spoil everybody's fun.

It seems to me the SZ forum will become a nest of shills devoid of criticism or critical thought once these stricter moderation policies are enacted.

Any delusional shilling for Russia, Religion, Un-Reason, Islam, Conspiracism the Right Wing, will be welcomed with open arms.

This will then protect them from any powerful criticism or contradiction, as anybody who disagrees with the resident doctrinaires, is dismissed as "a troll", prohibited from participating, accused of holding multiple accounts, and then banned.

My main concern is being thought of as somebody who uses the disrespectful language that you do, it is vile and there is no need for it. To be fair, I am surprised that you don't fit in at SZ, considering the vulgarity displayed by some members over there, women shouldn't say C**T, it is dire.

As far as SZ is concerned, I don't really have any desire to post there, as the energy is real bad, I was just trying to clear my name.

wolfy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi Wolfy, I'm not Mervyn I assure you.
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:19 pm

But thank you for the compliment, I find Mervyn's artistic endeavours admirable.
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfy1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:13 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:But thank you for the compliment, I find Mervyn's artistic endeavours admirable.

I don't, I find them to be the endeavours of an idiot and if you find them "admirable" then you are in the same boat.

wolfy1

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:05 am

wolfy1 wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:But thank you for the compliment, I find Mervyn's artistic endeavours admirable.

I don't, I find them to be the endeavours of an idiot and if you find them "admirable" then you are in the same boat.

fuck you you faggot cheeky cunt, I will kill you with my bare hands cheers 
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:01 am

wolfy1 wrote:

Creation is far more admirable a pastime than condemnation.
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfy1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:47 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
wolfy1 wrote:

Depends entirely on what you are creating and condemning.

wolfy1

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfy1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:51 am

mervyn_perving wrote:
wolfy1 wrote:

fuck you you faggot cheeky cunt, I will kill you with my bare hands cheers 

I doubt you could peel the skin off a rice pudding. 

wolfy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 pm

wolfy1 wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
wolfy1 wrote:

Depends entirely on what you are creating and condemning.
DO you believe that or are you merely straining to be contrarian?
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 am

thanks son

I love you forever fuck the haters and banhammers eh
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down