Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the FREE ADVERTISING for Sanctum Zone???

2 posters

Go down

Why the FREE ADVERTISING for Sanctum Zone??? Empty Why the FREE ADVERTISING for Sanctum Zone???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:08 am

This forum is absolutely crap, it is just like a carbon copy of that crappy Infinate Love forum and another thing I have noticed about the forum is that it wants to be another David Icke forum, but has failed on ALL COUNTS because it is absolutely and utterly crap!!! Spam Sodlikes, stated one wag, well it is already being spammed by the Idiocy of the perverted Child Botherer Billy, who openly admitted in THIS VERY FORUM that he touched the arse of a 10 yr old girl.
The Sanctum Zone reckons that I am Sod, Droike, or whatever, but what I reckon they are is sad pathetic people who are having an opinion on subjects which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond them. Those idiots from IL forum put me right off, and I think those Marijanuna cigerettes have given them delusions of granduer. As for myself, I am welcome in the Dif, and I can reactive my account whenever I like and hey I am still banned from Droike's cos I won the argument LOL cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Why the FREE ADVERTISING for Sanctum Zone??? Empty Re: Why the FREE ADVERTISING for Sanctum Zone???

Post  entrangermercenary Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:This forum is absolutely crap, it is just like a carbon copy of that crappy Infinate Love forum and another thing I have noticed about the forum is that it wants to be another David Icke forum, but has failed on ALL COUNTS because it is absolutely and utterly crap!!! Spam Sodlikes, stated one wag, well it is already being spammed by the Idiocy of the perverted Child Botherer Billy, who openly admitted in THIS VERY FORUM that he touched the arse of a 10 yr old girl.
The Sanctum Zone reckons that I am Sod, Droike, or whatever, but what I reckon they are is sad pathetic people who are having an opinion on subjects which is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond them. Those idiots from IL forum put me right off, and I think those Marijanuna cigerettes have given them delusions of granduer. As for myself, I am welcome in the Dif, and I can reactive my account whenever I like and hey I am still banned from Droike's cos I won the argument LOL cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Go shave that fucking pussy ffs cheese then come back and we can talk r eyes

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down