Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deceived Or Unconscious?

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Empty Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
drturi wrote:KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, IGNORANCE IS EVIL...
http://fubar.com/drturi

Starfucker....

I'm tired...bed's better than waiting to be disappointed.Yep,I better run to the comfort of my cats while I suppress those peadophilic fantasies.

I might seek some legal advice about the last page,Turi looks good to sue,then I can too,have that $6,000,000 Bigtime Smile.

popcorn cheers lmao

Can't be stopped now.

Emailerd Purfleet Aboriginal legal services and when the executive is given,I will have the logs,Ip's subpoenaed,so you better be the real deal Turi,so I can sue.If it's a sock-puppet,I'll find you anyway.Sucko,I kept copies of every page...if it's removed too bad.And you do know I mean business...done much worse than this,so think it's not a bluff.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
drturi wrote:KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, IGNORANCE IS EVIL...
http://fubar.com/drturi

Starfucker....

I'm tired...bed's better than waiting to be disappointed.Yep,I better run to the comfort of my cats while I suppress those peadophilic fantasies.

I might seek some legal advice about the last page,Turi looks good to sue,then I can too,have that $6,000,000 Bigtime Smile.

popcorn cheers lmao

Can't be stopped now.

Emailerd Purfleet Aboriginal legal services and when the executive is given,I will have the logs,Ip's subpoenaed,so you better be the real deal Turi,so I can sue.If it's a sock-puppet,I'll find you anyway.Sucko,I kept copies of every page...if it's removed too bad.And you do know I mean business...done much worse than this,so think it's not a bluff.

Think I'm bluffing....Hmmmmmm.Hope this is the real thing Turi...if not and it's you Sod...I'm going to take that $5,000 loan,saved for when I really need it...and this time,you'll know my style...

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Turi2

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Turi1

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:27 pm

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t6-dr-turi-calls-billy-a-peadophile-on-sodlike-productions-rofl

Billy Rubens Circle Jerk Appreciates....

thumbs up lmao rolf thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 pm

It Guite Intregiuses Me
How Dr Turi Comes Across This Forum...

I'm Totally Baffled....???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:35 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:It Guite Intregiuses Me
How Dr Turi Comes Across This Forum...

I'm Totally Baffled....???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I might have the same swarmy south French blood,but I don't understand a word of Frog,Deutche,ja...

But not Frog.

Are you saying in the first line...you are guilty of intrigue?

You better be innocent Sod,I'm not fucking around.

If this is your last ditch effort to evict me here or shut the place down cause you can't achieve your aim,that's why I saved the best and ready to transfer all to Circle Jerk.

It'll end up as a depository for the funny shenanigans that went on here and the rare few gems I can actually develope with.

So,if it's Turi,I ruin his public Image,money and maybe able to sue.If it's you,well,I know you got a bit of dosh,so the $5,000 is covered,that's for sure plus+,a little extra,your body,burnt ritually in your barge...

everybodies happy.

thumbs up thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL It's Great How The Cosmic Ordering Service Works Isn't It...

The Universe Has Really Brought Us The Manifestation Of Dr Deluded...

To Teach Him How To Eat Humble Pie...

lmao rolf lmao

Dr Turd said...

All the people that brought me emotional, financial and spiritual stability are far from being born morons, in fact only smart people can relate to higher wisdom...

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 IMGA0373

Let's Hope He Is Familiar With The Book Of Job..

And The Pride That Comes Before A Fall...

The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh Away...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

that's not a young Gary Busey?

If it is,it's at least a 1/4 of a decade ago,he's on Fear And Loathing,as a slightly homosexual,but lonely cop with an appetite for Land-crab and "Excellent Sea-food.Do you mind if I have a little kiss,I'm very lonely out here".

Damn I actually like him.Fuck the cosmos,sell my miserable soul to Cthulhu cthulhu For that big wish in the sky...

Anyway,all jokes aside....this is war...and once I clear something on my end,it's over for you,Turi,Icke the whole god damned lot of you...One confirmation and you're gone....Thankyou for allowing me to post
is nothing to the nuke I've had in my hands for years.

Don't forget Dr Turd,Pamela,the time you all did it,you and Icke were mates.

Hope you did'nt use Antiem though...You want to see strength and resolve and how much I'm willing to sacrifice to get my half of the story out....you're gonna love it.At least I have clear targets to work with now,Dr Turd.

While Sod rambles on with useless drunken drivel as per every Sunday,I'd like to take the time,to use his forum,to apologise to Mr Icke and family of his.I was played again,but released my real reason for being here.

I am so sorry and will,go back to making Sodlike Productions into an Esoteric Nightmare,for my Sodicles pal from Glouster.

I got six months to post his demise on his own death thread.

Back to Satanism and witchcraft it is.... satan satan satan satan ccc adolf jedi

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Heheheheheb

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:50 am

drturi wrote:"So were the peadophile occultist...what a coincidence.Get them together have a ritual...I'm really good at it.'

Don't take your personal evil case with vulnerable children as a generality... My wife and I were asked by our local church to take many kids to the lake in 2 weeks on my new speed boat...what do/did you do for the kids "or really good at" apart from subconsciously enunciating your pedophile interest??? I can read very clearly through your evil soul...I can not mingle with your energy anymore and will not continue feeding your vampiristic demonic spirit with the dirt it needs to survive. Let me enjoy the light and deal with the right people instead...Enjoy your empty karmic life - OUT!
DT

Tell me something Sod,in this domestic dispute,how did you learn to speak "Exoteric Wanktard" language of put-downs...this is almost like speaking to David Icke or Makow,even Rense.

You're a chav Yobbo...maybe you can speak it but not understand it.I'll give you credit here...but still going to hang you with it.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:16 am

Meanwhile,back at Droikes forum,Suzy realizes her dream of nailing Icke as Satanic occultist is fast disappearing...Billy recants on his vicious slur of character against the "King of all that is Woo"....

http://droike.freeforums.org/hey-you-gutless-paid-trolls-t280-10.html

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Garymymatenotyoursturi

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Empty My Evil Soul...

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 am

Such a Woo,is this Mr Turi.He says one minute he's no psychic,but,wait...he can see into my evil soul and seems to think I suppress my peadophilic intentions,so I contacted his website and let him know,he's going to court...So pleased I am.

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Meevilsoul

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Thecourtswill

But if this is you Sod...I know you're just using me to get your forum shut down cause you can't stand reading the truth about yourself,I might make a compilation thread of all our little bitch fights,but deadly serious tonight,enjoy...

cheers lmao cthulhu wacky tholms

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 am

Three possibilities to who this is....

1.Sod
2.Dr Turd
3.David Icke.

When you think of the wording of the post where he attacks me for harboring peadophilic intent,it's exactly how Icke puts people down and argues his crap.His ex-wives would back me up on that.

rolf lol!

But this is it QUO BONO...

Who Benefits,obviously not Dr Turi...this just showed his disgusting inner soul,Sod,it's his form of madness and enjoyment,to cause others pain from what Jock Rock did to him and his mother.

The one who benefits from this mostly...is David Icke.

Sorry there old chap...it's elementary.

cheers cheese lol! rolf wacky tholms

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:16 am

Here's something else,I had one hell of a nasty psychic attack for the last five hours.This is slightly different,similar to the one around Lord Reptoid on the David Icke Forums.

Here's something I never release,but I have to.I had a good friend in Size of Light until all the bullshit went down.Now he got scared of Limelady at one stage,left the forum for a month.

He had a telepathic experience,that terrorfied him...he told me it was with Slimey...I'll find a picture,since she fucked me over like the rest of them...hang on..

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Screenhunter01jul162153

Witchy looking thing eh?

Any way,I got to ring for an appointment tomorrow and wait until Wednesday to actually see the legal team.I'm going through with this.Lilly was a mental patient,these three are not...we shall see.

But it's going to cost you guys dearly...mark my words...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Here's something else,I had one hell of a nasty psychic attack for the last five hours.This is slightly different,similar to the one around Lord Reptoid on the David Icke Forums.

Here's something I never release,but I have to.I had a good friend in Size of Light until all the bullshit went down.Now he got scared of Limelady at one stage,left the forum for a month.

He had a telepathic experience,that terrorfied him...he told me it was with Slimey...I'll find a picture,since she fucked me over like the rest of them...hang on..

Witchy looking thing eh?

Any way,I got to ring for an appointment tomorrow and wait until Wednesday to actually see the legal team.I'm going through with this.Lilly was a mental patient,these three are not...we shall see.

Spose that genie can't be put back in....now,let's see who will finally break the ice,apologise and make it up to me...I speak in dollars these days,not wisdom,don't trust anyone,that's why I could'nt talk about it....so sorry there old chaps.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Empty The Rolling Stones - Memo From Turner

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Here's something else,I had one hell of a nasty psychic attack for the last five hours.This is slightly different,similar to the one around Lord Reptoid on the David Icke Forums.

Witchy looking thing eh?

Spose that genie can't be put back in....now,let's see who will finally break the ice,apologise and make it up to me...I speak in dollars these days,not wisdom,don't trust anyone,that's why I could'nt talk about it....so sorry there old chaps.

Now Antiem,do you understand why I would'nt join in group meditation or healing? Boots asked me the same time as you.

You're sposed to feel energised and refreshed after it,I read Coco saying she came back from group meditation feeling fuzzy and worn out...You don't operate with people that have issues.Boots did Reiki on his wife,while he's drunk...Christ,do you fools know what you're doing,The answers obvious isn't it...keep the fuck away from me the lot of you...or IT will happen,with no effort on my part.

I got blessed,I'm the one with power now....and this is how it works,I don't dish it out with mutliple fronts...and I do ask the cosmos to address the situation.You see Dr Turd,I've used your system for over 35 years...
I just never dealt in cash and finance until now...understand me well.You will pay.Or Icke,or Sod...I punish my own parents,what fucking chance do you have,or choice????

Understand the last line of the song...I was the character out of this song for years...time for the black suit.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am

First....a big apology to David Icke and Sod who runs this place,it's not them.

Dr Turi it really is.

Did'nt even answer the posts on Youtube,so every video up load he does...same shit,warn and show others.

You won't have that boat,Gary Busey as a neighbour or that big time smile,when I finished with you and Pamela.You'll see...I love this,gonna be fun.

I just could'nt accept Turi would be that stupid,maybe the Rothschilds can help me shut them down.I have a plan...

rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 am

Billy Ruben wrote:First....a big apology to David Icke and Sod who runs this place,it's not them.

Dr Turi it really is.

Did'nt even answer the posts on Youtube,so every video up load he does...same shit,warn and show others.

You won't have that boat,Gary Busey as a neighbour or that big time smile,when I finished with you and Pamela.You'll see...I love this,gonna be fun.

I just could'nt accept Turi would be that stupid,maybe the Rothschilds can help me shut them down.I have a plan...

rolf

Oh Sod...you're such a bastard...but I feel so ashamed.You are better than Dr Turi,you might have hurt me with Lisa,but you never used my children or insinuated I'm some suppressed pervert.You are spiritually higher than Turi,who's a turd and piece of shit.Same as Pamela.You see with exoteric and esoteric wankjobs,they think they got the right to exercise certain power and manipulations cause they're more educated than others.Mine,well,you have to draw bloood first.However if you had the power,I'd be more likely dead than a frog prince...hmmm,come to think about it...thank Christ you're just a chav yobbo.

scared wacky catfight

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:First....a big apology to David Icke and Sod who runs this place,it's not them.

Dr Turi it really is.

rolf

Oh Sod...you're such a bastard...but I feel so ashamed.You are better than Dr Turi,you might have hurt me with Lisa,but you never used my children or insinuated I'm some suppressed pervert.You are spiritually higher than Turi,who's a turd and piece of shit.Same as Pamela.You see with exoteric and esoteric wankjobs,they think they got the right to exercise certain power and manipulations cause they're more educated than others.Mine,well,you have to draw bloood first.However if you had the power,I'd be more likely dead than a frog prince...hmmm,come to think about it...thank Christ you're just a chav yobbo.

scared wacky catfight

Oh David,nothing personal,but if I was screwed over like you,I'd use it,if I was a bastard and set Turi up.Why I did'nt think Turi at first,he just could'nt be that stupid.It was also done in the style that you've argued before.

One suspicious thing,unless Sod has a thing for Turi or Astrologers,he would've taken full advantage of this to up the profile of Sodlike Forums.

Turi did'nt have the guts to answer the Youtube videos,so I'm pressing forward,when my legal team see how such a high profile target this wank,Dr Turd really is,he can kiss it.

Turi,you dead-shit,look up what section32 with our mental health laws mean,what's your cover????,hehehehehehe,see you in court arsehole.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Shit scared are'nt you,you little worm....signed on twice here and did'nt answer...gutless...

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

popcorn cthulhu

tholms catfight wacky

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Empty EXPOSING ICKE

Post  drturi Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Upcoming Radio Shows

COMING UP : The Truth About David Icke - Do not miss this show and be ready for the undiluted truth...

TUESDAY @ 9PM PST FOR 1 HR DR. TURI WITH SHERRI KANE & LEONARD HOROWITZ

BBS RADIO - http://www.bbsradio.com/bbc/leonard_horowitz_radio.php

STATION 1 ONLY
CALL-IN NUMBERS
Toll Free 888-627-6008 US/Canada
530-327-7602 Line 1
530-413-4522 Line 2
530-413-5011 Line 3
530-413-5011 Line 4

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:39 pm

drturi wrote:Upcoming Radio Shows

COMING UP : The Truth About David Icke - Do not miss this show and be ready for the undiluted truth...

STATION 1 ONLY
CALL-IN NUMBERS
530-327-7602 Line 1
530-413-4522 Line 2
530-413-5011 Line 3
530-413-5011 Line 4

24 hours to go...for paydays assessment.Mate,your name in the press and it's all bad,you're the most stupid egoist I've met,has so much and wants to lose it for ego points scoring...man,I want the good life and taking it from some smart-arse shitbag like yourself,who does'nt enjoy it,in the proper sense...you just deserve to lose.

Send my love to Pamela...
popcorn cheers rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
drturi wrote:Upcoming Radio Shows

STATION 1 ONLY
CALL-IN NUMBERS
530-327-7602 Line 1
530-413-4522 Line 2
530-413-5011 Line 3
530-413-5011 Line 4

24 hours to go...for paydays assessment.Mate,your name in the press and it's all bad,you're the most stupid egoist I've met,has so much and wants to lose it for ego points scoring...man,I want the good life and taking it from some smart-arse shitbag like yourself,who does'nt enjoy it,in the proper sense...you just deserve to lose.

Send my love to Pamela...
popcorn cheers rolf

Suns coming up Dr Turd...I'm going to sleep hanging upside down in the closet,allowing the blood to flow back into my wings....Put the chook out,had a cup of tea...I'm to tired for you.I'm going to bed,hoping to dream about sodomising Pamela Icke,while you have a threesome with True Lilly and her wolfhound,not that you two would ever consider that.

So,Dr Turd,like I suspect,did you slip Pamela that trouser snake while she was still with Icke,I know a conceited smile when I see one,that,cat got the mouse grin,I can hear it in your words....I know a backdoor slimeball whan I see one,not saying I can see into your evil soul....no,that's for the courts to decide.

thumbs up lmao cheers wacky catfight popcorn

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Empty David Bowie - Repetition

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Think I'll ignore that fucking idiot called Sod in future.Going by the arrogance of this reply,Mr Turi is to big to step foot on here.

I seen Turi on David Icke Forums,no-one really read his thread or posted a reply...in fact I never heard of him until this shit,yes,shocking I know,but very selective,is my taste.

Oh well,my gripe with DIF is out,but no need to elaborate on the issue,you can guess it.

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 64250362

Spose you and JD are kicking yourselves over an alliance to get rid of Billy,that you could'nt work with,don't bother me,as if I'd be scared.I'm honest,you both are under-handed game playing shitbags...so there,ner,ner,ner,ner....and never be man enough in my eyes.Next time,I either ignore you,or make you regret it.

Bumshit brown for all the crap you go on with....Here's a song you'll appreciate,arsehole.
noway Razz Razz Razz Razz

From his 1979 album Lodger

Lyrics:

Johnny is a man
And he's bigger than you
But his overheads are high
And he looks straight through when you ask him how the kids are

He'll get home around seven
'Cause the chevy's real old
And he could have had a cadillac
If the school had taught him right
And he could have married Anne with the blue silk
blouse
He could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse

And the food is on the table
But the food is cold
Don't hit her

"Can't you even cook?
What's the good of me working when you can't damn cook?"

Well Johnny is a man
And he's bigger than her
I guess the bruises won't show
If she wears long sleeves
But the space in her eyes shows through

And he could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse
He could have married Anne with the blue silk blouse
Shows through
Shows through
Shows through

enjoy!!!!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Empty Saving The World...

Post  drturi Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 pm

For those who know me and the Cosmic Code jurisdictions, no explanation is necessary; For those who do not, none will ever suffice…

Dear Readers:

I just wanted to let all my VIP know that the Cosmic Code website will not shut down once Dr. Turi Star Forum my new public website become operational. I already found the two great moderators that will run it under our supervision and Tanner is still working on it. Note also that this new website will allow many people to engage in various discussions (see the sample topics below.)

As we all know forums can be a terrible place to visit where disrespectful envious "young souls" vent their frustrations and who wants to read adds for Viagra and Hong Kong sex shops? Badly moderated forums can be very destructive emotionally and some are the perfect place for feeding evil. This is why if you decide to join, you must adhere to the rules and report any young soul to the moderators to be removed immediately.

I do visit a few fully guarded / moderated progressive forums and truly enjoy some topics because many readers are very smart and share very valuable material. I trust Mary Frances and Thomas to use common sense and diplomacy while being firm to keep Dr. Turi Star Forum on high quality and a very informative forum.
While the option to exchange notes and post in the Cosmic Code, it seems that I am the only one doing so making my current VIP passive, barely active enjoying much of work mostly regenerating with my wisdom. But as mentioned many of you have something valuable to offer others because as decent human beings we are all here to learn and grow.

In fact talking about any of your good and bad expereinces can be extremely healing and a good way to "cleanse" yourself from guilt. Sad enough unless you are aware of the subconscious creative/destructive forces you may be doomed to suffer the "blocked" energy until your last breath on earth. Thus remember the way I designed this forum is to allow my readers to FREE themselves and find a way to heal those deep subconscious wounds. This forum will be not only educational but therapeutic in many unseen ways...
I am still expecting ego and emotions to now and then raise its ugly head during any "Plutonic Window" because in the eternal battle between logic, reason and emotions, your deep rooted subconscious feelings will always control you... and you will lose your membership...

but the idea is to keep this forum as pure and as positive as can be and its content very informative. Once a discussion heats up I will join in offering my own feedback but you must remember this is primarily YOUR forum and NOT Dr. Turi ONLY! Thus you have a very powerful voice and while many of you are reserved and very private, with time you will trust the people that vibrates respectfully at your own spiritual level and join in the intellectual regenerative action.

The current Cosmic Code is more of a study place where I feed your spirit with highly spiritual information to ponder upon for a while, a website where your attention is needed to read your forecast, transits and Cosmic Code newsletters. Its like a private study found no where else where I take care of you personally and I thank you for being you and vibrate at my own speed.

One must remember we are all Unique human beings where your experiences, pain, suffering education and beliefs shaped your perception of the world around you and your perception of all other human beings...all the while responding to your own karmic UCI or Unique Celestial Identity...All I have learned worthwhile in my life is because I checked OUTSIDE of myself, because my own world then was total emptiness...I grew looking into you, into others, pondering of the why I created a positive or negative reaction in you and learned so much developing more respect, more humility and more sensitivity. At 62 I am still learning that respect and care will take you a long way...If everyone of us had those wise rules deeply encrusted in our make up, this world would be such a cool place. But as human beings we can only learn with pain and suffering, God placed all of us on earth (HELL) for this very purpose because we are all God's in training before reaching perfection in all its aspects.

Today I received a disturbing call from South Africa, a very upset client never received her order shipped four weeks ago. I was able to explain to her that; custom in some countries check for anything resembling an audio tape, especially when they read my return stamp address mentioning Dr. Turi. It could be terrorist taped information, it could be drugs or simply a criminal mind hoping for cash stuck in the envelop. In fact I received another disturbing call from the post office Inspector, telling me there is nothing he could do for the thousands of dollars in money orders and checks stolen from me years ago...

Yes I reported the incident to the post master, wrote to him, spoke to him and nothing was done to help me or my clients for restitution...My only error was not to call the police because I trusted a post master who did not want his superior to know the type of staff he had working in his station and hoped for the "mishap" to disappear. Thus if this can happen in the US imagine in South of Africa where evil spirits spend their lives in "computer cafe" trying to get into your private information then your bank account?

Sad enough he post office stop its responsibility after custom and will not insure or confirm anything on foreign ground or third world countries and for good reasons. It is still possible to do so with other very expansive postal services but I have to charge more in the process. She understood me clearly and I set her up right away on Skype at 11 am tomorrow morning to deliver what she paid me for. Yes it cost me time, material, postage and lost money and still I have to invest more time which is more money lost for me but my client's satisfaction comes first, regardless.

The main reason for me to launch Dr. Turi Star Forum is because, in the general public there are legitimate, innocent, curious people of all ages, who can not necessarily afford to sign up and pay anything for my 12 months Cosmic Code subscription. Others may be interested but they need a testing ground before upgrading to the Cosmic Code more refined website. I reduced the price from $100 to $50 because of the economy as to help those willing to learn all about Astropsychology, the Cosmic Code secrets and enjoy my horoscopes, transits warnings and teachings throughout the year.

I am also thinking of charging only $25 next year or 15 cents a day because as I am getting older (now retired) I want to reach as many people as possible before my number is up. Writing is what I do best and will keep doing so until the end of Dr. Turi, then hopefully Terania or my students will keep up the light of true wisdom burning forging forward to rekindle humanity's lost spirit.

Meantime Dr. Turi Star Forum will only have glimpses of what my VIPs will enjoy, very small "teasers" will be posted there as I engage in normal, typical chatting and topics offering wisdom and direction as needed. I want to be a channel for a good chunk of the public who "can be saved" from fears and ignorance to realize there is much more in life than entertainments, sports and religions and while these are an intrinsic part of the human experience, we will discuss these topics politely and everything / anything else under the Stars. Because the public must acknowledge that everything / anything under the stars is under the jurisdiction of those stars. A fact that those who have been reading and assimilating my work, the stars are now part of the reality of their life as a whole.

Think of Dr. Turi Star Forum as a gathering of unique spiritually inclined people who could not care less about mundane topics where the low human spirit manifesto steers hate and becomes the primary food to feed the ego and evil. Again while "normal" human topics and interests will be discussed logically, spiritual objectivity will offer different reasons and answers.

Its all about a higher spiritual "vibration" where the young souls will naturally eliminate themselves to join a lower more rational scientific / political forum where the five limited human senses are needed to make reasons for the unknown... As a rule people are joining the Cosmic Code paying website because of my wisdom and I and it is such an honor but while I am doing my best I will never ever change the world by myself! In fact my supporters are a terrific dormant force that should be utilized wisely. Many of you have priceless but unused wisdom that is desperately needed to the younger curious generation and you are a serious complement to fulfill my mission.

The worse thing that could ever happen to humanity (and science) is to allow the forces of evil and ignorance to contaminate the children of the future, refute the spirit and build a thicker wall of skepticism and atheism. To many lost souls are the results of misinformation, and centuries of control of information leading to the poisoning of the human psyche trapped /forced into the only acceptance of scientific/religious accepted "facts." Both are at the extreme end, battling their Unique Celestial Identities differences blinded by the very spiritual and physical rays of a Sun responsible for giving life on earth. Little do they know of a superior unseen, divine subtle spiritual manifestation produced by the Cosmic Code jurisdictions plaguing all religious, political and scientific elites' humongous ignorance.

It is also an experimental challenge for me to see how many of the 99.09% of unconscious human making up living on this world are "salvageable" or willing to work on their own spiritual salvation and what it would take from others advanced forum members to upgrade/convert them to a new level of perception.
Again this is YOUR FORUM, a platform designed to attract all human beings looking for answers and share with me the immense task to help another human being immaculate spiritual conception adjacent to the interstellar creation speaking the signs and the glory of God.

Indeed God created the stars and the heavens to be used as signs so that you may lead a safer more productive life...

While the new website is still in construction you may be able to join right away, not sure yet...if you do so let me know if you experienced any problem with the CATCHA by emailing me at dr.turi@cox.net
Stand by readers, no one has and never will save the world with love alone, you can not be inert any longer, I need you because together we can educate and save the world...

Blessings to all

Dr. Turi

Dr. Turi Star Forum

Latest News

SOS windows to the world/ Universal Predictions / Horoscope / Transits / Moon Power

Astropsychology / Astrology / Cosmic Consciousness / Universal Laws / Awareness

Hypnotherapy / Supraconscious / Orbs / Psychic World / Awakening of the Spirit / Tarot Card

Satanism / Child Abuse / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities / Evil /Demons / Spirit Possession

Natural Healing / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Medicine / Cleansing / Cabalistic Healing

Dream Interpretations / Possession / Ghosts / Depression / Suicide / Dementia

UFOs News / Cosmos / ETs / Anunnaki / Crop Circles /Solar System /Cosmos / Space / NASA

Love Relationships / Challenges / Divorce / Challenges / Compatibility / Education

Police / Terrorism / Middle East / New World Order / World Changes

Religions / Faith / Drugs / Deception / Addictions / Fears

Celebrities / Entertainment Industry

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Empty AND sOD'S A CUNT...

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 am

And Sod's a cunt and sucked me in again!!!!

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Andsodsacunt

Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 33783006
Deceived Or Unconscious? - Page 2 Bigcthulhu

cthulhu cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
No Speedboat,no Gary Busey for a neighbour,no coked out chicks in my Mercedes Roadstar and I made a complete tit of myself,on youtube and email,are you happy????

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 am

[quote="Billy Ruben"]Here's something else,I had one hell of a nasty psychic attack for the last five hours.This is slightly different,similar to the one around Lord Reptoid on the David Icke Forums.

[size=18][color=black]Witchy looking thing eh?

Who is this lady?> Interested in knowing and for god sake Bill lay off the drugs sometimes cos I cannot understand some of your responses. cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum