Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deceived Or Unconscious?

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? Empty Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  drturi Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

For those who know me and the Cosmic Code jurisdictions, no explanation is necessary; For those who do not, none will ever suffice…

Dear Readers:

As you know being a man of true and integrity, I do not only post positive endorsements but also share to the world anything that is being said about my work and I. We all know that with an infinitude of karmic UCI or “Unique Celestial Identity” making up billions of souls trapped on this dense physical world the chance of pleasing everyone is ZERO!

Are You Deceived or Unconscious? I received an email of complaint from a client and I think it is fair for me to share it with you just in case you are a part of the thousands of people who felt cheated, I will also offer my famous DT Rebuttals and explain the subconscious reasons fueling any dear client of mine complaints.
----- Original Message -----
To: Terania Turi
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: Free modern astrology report internet file
Dear Terania,

My birthday is 2/19/1938 and time is 7:40PM. Why are you asking for time when Dr. Turi said it was not important as his abilities do not require it.

DT Rebuttal: The reasons why time is requested in the form is to have it stored for future services such as Rising/Ascendant/Progressive or ACG readings. It looks like you did not read the introductory letter mailed with your tape.
Important note: Dr. Turi work is crystallized and channeled in the tape and not in the FREE Internet Halloran software report. Dr. Turi methodology does not require the precise time of your birth and reflects Nostradamus 16th century Divine astrology, the great prophet did not use a watch or a computer 500 years ago. If you have it, simply submit it and it will be used only for Astro-Carto-Graphy relocation report or ascendant/rising reading if you ordered this service.

ASTRO-CARTO-GRAPHY is based upon longitude and latitude and time is a must for this service.
Find the best places for happiness in the world, don’t relocate without it – A 90 mn tape of information tailored by Dr. Turi including 35 pages of printed materials,5 maps (the World/USA/Europe/Asia and Australia) with Dr. Turi’s translation, by mail or on Skype.

Continued: I feel I need to tell you how disappointed I was with the so called reading. Most of it was a copy of a generic recording for anyone with that birthdate and I have known that info for a long time. About 15 minutes at the end was specifically for me and that was real.

DT Rebuttal: As mentioned in the letter of introduction enclosed with your tape;
"The beginning of your taped reading is a full introduction of the unique housing system I developed with the Dragon Astropsychology software; with your tape you will also receive a single page (your personal chart/wheel (or Unique Celestial Identity) to be used as a guide when requested to do so in the tape. The sound may be a bit blurry in the introduction but will get much better as you listen and I apologize for this mishap, my equipment is getting old and is overworked.

Please realize also that my work is not based on quantity but quality. The introduction is an intrinsic and very important part of the reading and will bring you to an understanding the 12 specific areas of the human experience and how my own philosophies apply to present day situations. The other side of the tape will become MUCH MORE CLEARER AND PERSONAL as you listen on to your predictions and the teachings of some Universal Laws applying to you. Remember this tape is NOT designed to teach you the complexity of Astropsychology but to stimulate your curiosity to learn more about the Cosmic Code secrets while getting solid directions and predictions.

Note that a reading is ALL ABOUT YOU in all areas of your life and not about earth changes or anything else that does not concern YOUand your fate. The pre-taped information are very important and designed to help you understand the power of Pisces, Neptune and the rest of the celestial family while giving you others serious and valuable information on all areas of your life. There won’t be a single topic I will not talk or advise you about but it is crucial for you to understand your housing system first. The months of your birth dictate the start of your wheel regardless of the day you arrived on this world, even if born on the cusp. Your Sun sign will never change but your housing system starts by the month of your birth."

Continued: The fact is Mary Grace is desperately regenerating with my work and she is desperate to hear more of my work. She is wrong when she mentioned "Most of it was a copy of a generic recording for anyone with that birthdate and I have known that info for a long time." Because I am the only living Astrophile who designed a unique monthly housing system with a Dragon Head and Tail and no one else in the entire world (apart from my student) use this software. Without a perfect understanding of the dynamic of this unique housing system there is no way for my client to grasp the rest of the reading.

Astropsychology is not modern astrology and Mary Grace has yet to make the difference. While the basics and signs are similar the explanation and distribution are not. She has to also acknowledge that my work is quality, no quantity and that I also speak "channel" very fast...thus she received much more than a 90 mn of normal speed type of highly spiritual information. I am RACING all the way throughout the tape to give you as much as possible direction, predictions while teaching you specific Universal Laws that took me 45 years of very slow intellectual labor to digest. Without the so very important introduction there is no grounding or structure for the client to relate to the 12 specific ares of the human experience.

Note also born with a Dragon's Tail (shortcomings) in Gemini ( ADD) I am not exactly surprised for Mary Grace's lack of attention... Its all about speeding ahead, I know I have the same Gemini affliction in my own UCI and I never read anything, thus she went straight into the tape instead of reading the directions...I do the same when I buy equipment and find myself with a few screws left once it up and ready to go lolol
Meantime thank you for the compliment Mary Grace - About 15 minutes at the end was specifically for me and that was real.

The entire tape is about you Mary Grace, including the crucial explanation of your personable housing system even if you missed it. Explaining all the planets by house and signs is a serious task especially the rare information on the Universal Laws based upon your natal and hidden Dragons. As a DUAL, the second time or the fourth time you listen to it, it will all make much more sense. I know by experience...

Continued: Yet before I purchased, Dr Turi's readings were advertised a lot differently than it actually happened. I was supposed to be able to speak to him after the reading which was supposed to be done on the phone. Because I did not have Skype (this was not stipulated beforehand) I was forced to get a tape without even speaking to Dr. Turi.

DT Rebuttal: Again Mary Grace is an old soul and desperately in need to regenerate her spirit with divine information, all she want is more of Dr. Turi's wisdom and I take this as a compliment from her. But there is a big difference between a $700 Skype taped consultation and a great $299 taped Full Life reading deal offered in the Internet seminar. Gemini Dragon's Tail are totally unconscious of the natural "chatter box" they are and never leave the telephone. I had to discipline so many of them over the years before starting the session...
Mary Grace Moon's in Scorpio makes her direct in speech and stimulate more need for deep spiritual food. There is also no reason for me to RE-state what has been predicted or spoken about in the tape you received.

There is NO need to talk to me because I do not deal with you per say, but your subconscious only! In no way would I have the time to teach you the dynamics of your own housing system during a session and this "formality" while a MUST takes away from the channeling I perform live on Skype. Indeed you got much more than what you bargained for but still unconscious of it. Anything else involving the building of your cosmic consciousness require you to consider becoming a Cosmic Coder or take the home course .
Memo of the introduction letter:

"Again you are strongly advised to become a Cosmic Coder and let me guide you for the next 12 months from the day you join with your monthly personal horoscope, transits and the teachings of the Cosmic Code rules. Go to www.drturi.com to order and use all provided links to build a stronger awareness of Neptune’s deceptive powers in your chart and its impact upon this earth. I understand and respect your education, beliefs, religion and valuable philosophies but my cosmic perception and its unique methodology can only add to your own repertoire or wisdom.

Note also the extreme speed in which I channel spiritual information may demand you to listen to your tape a few times to assimilate all the information. If I was to slow down my channeling to a normal talking level you would have much less information in your 90 MN tape. Once more, per your request, the report emailed by Terania is generated by Halloran software and is provided for FREE only as a guideline to modern astrology disciplines and in no way, shape, or form does this material represent my taped translations and/or Skype channeling.

For your information there are 85 different ways to do an astrological chart and you are not investing on a normal product that can be shipped overnight. You are ordering a piece of the Divine and a reflection on your soul and this work is very serious. So please BE PATIENT listening to the introduction and you will be happy you trusted me to explain your UCI or Unique Celestial Identity at the end.

Some spiritually advanced clients will indeed need much more than a reading to regenerate their wise spirits and in some case those people may feel “cheated.” They will request more information from me, sadly enough as mentioned in the tape; the reading is a basic guideline and not an in-depth Astropsychology course. This is the reason why I may strongly suggests those advanced souls to take the Astropsychology home course build Cosmic Consciousness and gather the golden keys of supreme wisdom the right way.

More spiritually advanced clients would greatly benefit from this study while others may grasp enough information on the tape. Others may proceed by ordering more of Dr. Turi’ services or suggested items such as DVD, books etc for their health or subconscious healing tape CD - DVD etc. I may also strongly advise you to invest in my new book titled “Beyond The Secret” and learn all about the subconscious’ creative forces. This book is a serious complement to your reading and Amazon.com review says, “You will NOT be able to put it down once you start reading it”. You will get another 90 mn Hypnotherapy tape with your book order.

If you decide to become an Astropsychologist and start a new life and a new career take the home course or join him in the future please call me or Terania at 602-265-7667 for more information. Old souls regenerate with metaphysics and some may request/expect more in a reading than is humanly possibly to offer. In any case, it’s a loud subconscious cry from your higher self to gather a much deeper understanding of the divine and this can only be provided by investing in any of my books or the advanced Astropsychology course. For years my website, my books and on my numerous radio and television shows, I have unarguably proven over and over again the true predictive gift I was born with. I strongly recommend you to join us on "The Cosmic Code" website and take personal care of you for the next 12 months from the day you sign in. You will get your personal horoscope, transits and learn more on the Cosmic Code secrets once you become a Cosmic Coder. "

Continued: And....in today's age, taping means a CD not a cassette tape which I could not even play in my own home because I do not own a cassette player. Dr. Turi even said on Karen and Selma's show that all of my questions would be answered but how could they be without any personal contact? For the price I paid, I am disappointed as I felt Dr Turi to be a good and honest man but this "tape" does not represent the integrity I expected from someone like him.

DT Rebuttal: Memo of the introduction letter: "The tape mentions a CD but there is NO CD because all the links needed to assimilate all the information you need took me for ever to generate and are on my website www.drturi.com."

More people are visual than audible, thus I spent a very long time posting as much information as possible on Neptune's power, the Universal Laws of the Moon, the Dragon etc. on my website so I do not have to "chew" time on the tape you paid me for. My goal is to get into the introduction and predictions right away and let me lead you to the areas you need, where I spent years and months for you to learn from. You may even learn much more if you visit my public Dragon newsletters archives and read the thousands of newsletters posted there for you. Questions about anything, everything under the Sun have been asked since I write endlessly and share my wisdom to the world, the question is...You can take the horse to the water, this does not mean he will drink...Immediate gratification is enemy #1 of Cosmic Consciousness I did not master the divine in five minutes reader, I am 62 years old and still learning...

It took me 45 years to reach crystallization of the Cosmic Code and years to write my books. In order to please any unsatisfied client I would have to make a 45 years long audio tape of information and read them all my books to satisfy their thirsty spirit. Mary Grace, like all Gemini Dragon's Tail are impatient, do not read all the information and would rather learn listening instead. All her complaints are about getting more of my wisdom and I and this can not be done in one single tape or Skype session period! And I am not willing to teach anyone on the Internet or the telephone because it can not be done this way.. discipline, patience and dedication is the key, all that a Gemini Dragon's Tail born soul has to master! "I felt Dr Turi to be a good and honest man" and Dr. Turi is if you judge what people who invested in me appropriately and used Skype wrote. http://www.pvhi.info/cosmiccode2010.html

Continued: His information is not current with the energy of today, it feels and sounds like "old stuff" and cassettes are definitely not up to speed with what is happening in technology today. No one has cassette players any more, they are just about obsolete. I feel that what I received was not worth what I paid as I could have received that 15 minutes of true info for around $50 from someone else.

DT Rebuttal: Yes we are old goats and this is why you do not have/use Skype Mary Rose...Because I did not have Skype (this was not stipulated beforehand) but during the Internet seminar I spoke about using Skype and using audio tapes too, I guess you did not pay attention. Indeed the best dishes are made with old pots and while life is a constant process of "technological" changes the stars are old and eternal... Nothing of the truth changes regardless how you pass it on on tape or on a CD. I just retired a few days ago and until my old, obsolete dinosaur equipment let me down, I will still deliver more than any young modern astrologers out there... In fact the only old guy in town, able to work on my dying taping equipment is a WW2 Virgo veteran and he just suffered a heart attack. Is this a sign for me to quit too?

Continued: You can tell from my birthdate that I am on a set income and that was a HUGE amount for me to pay but I felt like I could trust him and it would be worth it to have an hour or an hour and a half of new info as I was promised. My true sadness comes from the realization that what you give out comes back to you and I do not wish Dr. Turi to have any karma from our transaction but although I forgive him, he still has to carry the lack of truth and integrity that he did not fulfill as promised by his offer.

DT Rebuttal: Karen and Salma had to really insist for me to offer a deal on my consultation to the audience and I did it in order to help the many people who could not afford the equivalent of a $700 taped reading. The current economy is indeed to blame for the stress many of us are enduring. But I can only emphasize again that the information you received are about quality on the tape while the quantity is to be found on my website www.drturi.com or the Cosmic Code if you decide to join. This website is designed to endlessly gather the information, forecast, transits and master how God speaks to his children through the Cosmic Code. The worse thing you could do for yourself is to cut short the motion of your duality and stop this voyage...Your natal moon (emotions) in Libra (the laws) wants you to master both the physical (man made religious laws) and spiritual (cosmic code) laws written in light by God himself.

In all I can't be angry at you for wanting more of my wisdom and I Mary Rose and I heard your desperate call for more...

Remember as a DUAL, the #1 is never the answer and will never fulfill your powerful thirst for wisdom, meantime this newsletter is #2 and in it you will find some of the answers you need. As for karma, the way God is repaying me for my commitment, unselfishness and endless work is just marvelous. I do not have anything to worry at all, just the opposite because, even if you do not agree or can not see it just yet, I own both the integrity in the truth.

Blessings

Dr. Turi

"if you are not happy or something is missing in your life it is simply because you do not live your destiny as intended by God through the Cosmic Code"
Ask and you shall receive!

----- Original Message -----
To: teraniapromodir@cox.net
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 6:26 AM
Subject: Free modern astrology report internet file
Dear Terania, please send me the free modern astrology report internet file. thank you

Love and Light

Mary Grace

drturi

http://www.drturi.com

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? Empty Re: Deceived Or Unconscious?

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:51 pm

LOL...!!!

And....in today's age, taping means a CD not a cassette tape which I could not even play in my own home because I do not own a cassette player. Dr. Turi even said on Karen and Selma's show that all of my questions would be answered but how could they be without any personal contact? For the price I paid, I am disappointed as I felt Dr Turi to be a good and honest man but this "tape" does not represent the integrity I expected from someone like him.

It took me 45 years to reach crystallization of the Cosmic Code and years to write my books. In order to please any unsatisfied client I would have to make a 45 years long audio tape of information and read them all my books to satisfy their thirsty spirit. Mary Grace, like all Gemini Dragon's Tail are impatient, do not read all the information and would rather learn listening instead.

His information is not current with the energy of today, it feels and sounds like "old stuff" and cassettes are definitely not up to speed with what is happening in technology today. No one has cassette players any more, they are just about obsolete. I feel that what I received was not worth what I paid as I could have received that 15 minutes of true info for around $50 from someone else.

DT Rebuttal: Karen and Salma had to really insist for me to offer a deal on my consultation to the audience and I did it in order to help the many people who could not afford the equivalent of a $700 taped reading.

LOL Dr Delusional Is Using Cassette Tapes To Scam People Out Of Their Money...

For The Price Of Only $700 Dollars...Who Owns A Casette Player These Days...

Get Up To Speed On This "New Fangled Technology" Stupid Luddite...!!!

C30
C60
C90 go...!!!

What A Plonker...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? Empty Scam

Post  drturi Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:12 pm

CHECK ALL THE FEEDBACK FROM INTELLIGENT PEOPLE!
http://www.pvhi.info/cosmiccode2010.html

All the people that brought me emotional, financial and spiritual stability are far from being born morons, in fact only smart people can relate to higher wisdom...

Deceived Or Unconscious? L

Last edited by drturi on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITING)

drturi

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL...!!!

And....in today's age, taping means a CD not a cassette tape which I could not even play in my own home because I do not own a cassette player. Dr. Turi even said on Karen and Selma's show that all of my questions would be answered but how could they be without any personal contact? For the price I paid, I am disappointed as I felt Dr Turi to be a good and honest man but this "tape" does not represent the integrity I expected from someone like him.

It took me 45 years to reach crystallization of the Cosmic Code and years to write my books. In order to please any unsatisfied client I would have to make a 45 years long audio tape of information and read them all my books to satisfy their thirsty spirit. Mary Grace, like all Gemini Dragon's Tail are impatient, do not read all the information and would rather learn listening instead.

His information is not current with the energy of today, it feels and sounds like "old stuff" and cassettes are definitely not up to speed with what is happening in technology today. No one has cassette players any more, they are just about obsolete. I feel that what I received was not worth what I paid as I could have received that 15 minutes of true info for around $50 from someone else.

DT Rebuttal: Karen and Salma had to really insist for me to offer a deal on my consultation to the audience and I did it in order to help the many people who could not afford the equivalent of a $700 taped reading.

C30
C60
C90 go...!!!

What A Plonker...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Maybe these threads are best in Lure Of The Damned or Conspiratainers...You know,you could annoint me for a week,as a mod,I could clean this place up,with no deletions or bannings.

Trust me on this...

Deceived Or Unconscious? Petetyleralternate

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for Pete Tyler,who else,bravest fictional father ever...)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 am

drturi wrote:CHECK ALL THE FEEDBACK FROM INTELLIGENT PEOPLE!
http://www.pvhi.info/cosmiccode2010.html

All the people that brought me emotional, financial and spiritual stability are far from being born morons, in fact only smart people can relate to higher wisdom...

Not married are you?
Cause you have'nt experienced divorce...have you?

You won't be to smug if it happens.If it does,you can turn to this friend,that never lets you down,maybe some nose candy?
Deceived Or Unconscious? 097173
Are you really Sod spicing up this forum?

Why are you here with apathetic druggies.

Astrology eh? You know in India,it's a pretty screwed up place.Their universities cater for medicine and astrology.Takes six years to be a doctor...12 to be an astrologer?

Those sub-continentals should've focused on the here and now,look at the state of them.Heavily involved with the spiritual and occult.If you're not a balanced selfless person,it's just taking other peoples money,power and beliefs away...gloating about your material wealth,that's not the path.Real psychics,that I have cohorted with,have no money are broke,but actually work with the light and secretive about who they are.They do help and heal....

You are not like them...you're the worst aspects of it.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:09 am

Oh alright then...

when the conjuntion is over and I have'nt had an accident,you can take it back to Pamela,maybe she had it coming,from a differing level.

Nice try..I don't scare,keep your intentions clear and becareful for what you ask for,with me,it has a habit of blowing back in the conspirers face.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:01 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Have You Heard That Women Can Use Sex To Get What They Want...

I Wonder What This One Is Like...???

Deceived Or Unconscious? Pamelaickedolphinkissih

"Oh Flipper...Let Me Rim Your Blowhole...

My Ladyparts Taste Like Sardines And The Menopause...

I Have Fucked David Icke...

He Is Like A Beached Whale...On A Rainbow Seashore...

And His Dick Is Like A Maggot On A Fishook...

It Was A Romance Like No Other...

Apart From Richard And Judy

Burton And Taylor,

Rhula And Waterman...

When We First Met...It Was Magic...

I Thought He Was Wearing A Wig...He Thought I Looked Like Debbie McGee...

He Whisked Me Up To His Hotel Room...

We Drank Only The Best Super Strength Lager

He Made Love To Me With An Urgency Which Can Only Be Described As Fucking Ones Secretary In Peru Quickley Before The Wife Finds Out...

In The Morning...He Was The Perfect Gentleman...He Wiped His Cock In The Curtains...

And Said...I Could Help Sell His Tat At The Next 9 Hour Talk....

I Had Fallen For This Charming English Millionaire...!!!

Deceived Or Unconscious? Pamelaickehalf

Next...We Meet David Ickes Conspiracy Chums...
And I Realise He Is Not The Man I Thought I Knew...

Revelations Of Michael Tsarions Midget Sex Orgies...

Jordans Maxwells Gastric Band Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong And Has The Opposite Effect...

Ivan Frasiers Trains Ninja Like Assasin Pussycats...

Geoff Rense Hairdressing Tips For A Beautifful Bouffant...

And Much More...Stay Tuned...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Hmmmmmmmmm.......

Deceived Or Unconscious? Pamelaickedolphinkissih

You did this in your last lifetime...did'nt you Pamela.

I'm appalled,bothering aquatics,when you should cohort with Unicorns...they feel unloved and left out by the "Fluffy Community".

Deceived Or Unconscious? Youdidthislastlifeheypa

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:06 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Oh alright then...

when the conjuntion is over and I have'nt had an accident,you can take it back to Pamela,maybe she had it coming,from a differing level.

Nice try..I don't scare,keep your intentions clear and becareful for what you ask for,with me,it has a habit of blowing back in the conspirers face.

Next time you think you're helping out Pamela....ask permission in future.What others consider help...usually amplifies their shit...

If that was you I caught remote viewing my daughters room...keep the fuck out,next time,I won't shrug it off...2009 Taree West,Albert off Dolphin.

Don't ever.Not welcome.

cthulhu

Slimeladies photo...watch it...or I'll call it in...actually,Fuck Marilyn Timms.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Oh alright then...

Next time you think you're helping out Pamela....ask permission in future.What others consider help...usually amplifies their shit...

If that was you I caught remote viewing my daughters room...keep the fuck out,next time,I won't shrug it off...2009 Taree West,Albert off Dolphin.

Don't ever.Not welcome.

cthulhu

Slimeladies photo...watch it...or I'll call it in...actually,Fuck Marilyn Timms.

So there...ner,ner,ner,ner...

Deceived Or Unconscious? Cat8g

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 am

So there...ner,ner,ner,ner...

Deceived Or Unconscious? Cat8g

Deceived Or Unconscious? Catfinger

Deceived Or Unconscious? Stongue2largelarge

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL...!!!

C30
C60
C90 go...!!!

What A Plonker...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Maybe these threads are best in Lure Of The Damned or Conspiratainers...You know,you could annoint me for a week,as a mod,I could clean this place up,with no deletions or bannings.

Trust me on this...

Deceived Or Unconscious? Petetyleralternate

I LIIIEEEDDDD....I tolf fibs,furpies.....shit.

I want to ban and delete Joe Hill and everything he ever done or corrupt his post....Only him I promise and you...don't have to compromise yourself,because I told you a lie about bannings.

tholms catfight wacky cheese

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? Empty Married?

Post  drturi Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 am

lololol been married 4 times and all my ex are now wealthy girls and we are all good friends still..AMAZING!...I am not surprised you are a loner and spend your deplorable empty life full of resentments on your computer alone...I love cats and dogs but unlike you I do not use them as a substitute for love... A tip for you, your attitude with life and others STINKS and as a true loser you became REPELLENT!

You are judging Pamela and I with your 5 limited human senses knowing nothing of Cosmic reality...By the way I chose NOT to be a deceiving MONK, I am not a guru or a psychic, nor Mrs. Cleo! - read more - http://www.drturi.com/psychic-accidents/

In this dense physical world success is measured with material toys and my clientele is made up very educated Doctors, NASA students, politicians, celebrities etc. and far from your deplorable insignificant energy. You are lost and more than any of them you NEED ME to make sense of the hell you are stuck in.

Get a life, be positive and for what it is worth, your future is nothing else than the reincarnation of your thoughts...
DT

drturi

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 am

drturi wrote:lololol been married 4 times and all my ex are now wealthy girls and we are all good friends still..AMAZING!...I am not surprised you are a loner and spend your deplorable empty life full of resentments on your computer alone...I love cats and dogs but unlike you I do not use them as a substitute for love... A tip for you, your attitude with life and others STINKS and as a true loser you became REPELLENT!

You are judging Pamela and I with your 5 limited human senses knowing nothing of Cosmic reality...By the way I chose NOT to be a deceiving MONK, I am not a guru or a psychic, nor Mrs. Cleo! - read more - http://www.drturi.com/psychic-accidents/

In this dense physical world success is measured with material toys and my clientele is made up very educated Doctors, NASA students, politicians, celebrities etc. and far from your deplorable insignificant energy. You are lost and more than any of them you NEED ME to make sense of the hell you are stuck in.

Get a life, be positive and for what it is worth, your future is nothing else than the reincarnation of your thoughts...
DT

rolf Hahahahahahaha rolf

Fuck,I've disturbed the cats,woken the kids,it's so strange to see Daddy laughing his head off at the PC Screen.

Look Mr Bigtime Smile,you're here for our entertainment.And it's so beautiful to see Mr Universal Love lose it...I mean,you're just a broken miserable human like the rest of us,oh Mystic One.I'm the lowest common denominator,a fucking deadly vampire,since I did'nt want to be,I'm the nastiest of them all.Cats as substitute,ROFLMAO,you're scum like the rest of them.You got your battle wagon,mercedes Benz,yet,here you are,needing to big yourself over at Sodlikes,how fucking desperate are you.You came for me maggot...don't lie about your intentions.The why????You might've noticed no-one here's receptive to your fucking $700 tape collection.

Of course your ex-wives are rapt...you actually pay your maintenance,like an egotist should,feel big about it.I'd marry you two,just to divorce.

Married to you,your ego so gravitic,they would've ended up as haulks,dead shells as you feed off them and make little robotrons of yourself.Yes,I see an experienced and charasmatic sociopath when I see one.

You just become a bigger target than your nose.

Dr Turd wrote:and my clientele is made up very educated Doctors, NASA students, politicians, celebrities etc

So were the peadophile occultist...what a coincidence.Get them together have a ritual...I'm really good at it.

thumbs down lmao rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  drturi Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 am

"So were the peadophile occultist...what a coincidence.Get them together have a ritual...I'm really good at it.'

Don't take your personal evil case with vulnerable children as a generality... My wife and I were asked by our local church to take many kids to the lake in 2 weeks on my new speed boat...what do/did you do for the kids "or really good at" apart from subconsciously enunciating your pedophile interest??? I can read very clearly through your evil soul...I can not mingle with your energy anymore and will not continue feeding your vampiristic demonic spirit with the dirt it needs to survive. Let me enjoy the light and deal with the right people instead...Enjoy your empty karmic life - OUT!
DT

Deceived Or Unconscious? IMGA0373

drturi

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 pm

drturi wrote:"So were the peadophile occultist...what a coincidence.Get them together have a ritual...I'm really good at it.'

Don't take your personal evil case with vulnerable children as a generality... My wife and I were asked by our local church to take many kids to the lake in 2 weeks on my new speed boat...what do/did you do for the kids "or really good at" apart from subconsciously enunciating your pedophile interest??? I can read very clearly through your evil soul...I can not mingle with your energy anymore and will not continue feeding your vampiristic demonic spirit with the dirt it needs to survive. Let me enjoy the light and deal with the right people instead...Enjoy your empty karmic life - OUT!
DT

You can't hurt me Dr Turd.It's already happened...and was totally innocent.

But since this is the best you could offer for a twenty minute wait while I make a tea and answer post on other forums...Fine,out you go.Like I want you here.

But this forum is great for derailing and off topic chat and the admin here will not moderate,so enjoy the vandalism.Your energy is brown,like most rich bitches who think they got it all.Like you said,you're not psychic,enjoy the trap you'll set for yourself,like Pamela the nosey pushy bitch did.Look at her now.

Supposedly good people like you and her,think pushing someone around for five hours is their right...it isn't and I won't forget.

You'll do well helping me expose the lot of you soon.I know what you all play with...and that's why I am here.It's the reason I'm here,looking for those infiltrators that I blamed those at DIF...now I found them.

Maybe Pamela is a Crowleyite after-all.Help me cause the damage...come on.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? Empty The Truth About David Icke

Post  drturi Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Upcoming Radio TV Shows go to the radio page for live links - http://www.drturi.com/radio-shows/

COMING UP : The Truth About David Icke

NEXT TUESDAY @ 9PM PST FOR 1 HR WITH SHERRI KANE & LEONARD HOROWITZ

BBS RADIO
STATION 1 ONLY
CALL-IN NUMBERS
Toll Free 888-627-6008 US/Canada
530-327-7602 Line 1
530-413-4522 Line 2
530-413-5011 Line 3
530-413-5011 Line 4

drturi

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:05 pm

drturi wrote:
Upcoming Radio TV Shows go to the radio page for live links - http://www.drturi.com/radio-shows/

COMING UP : The Truth About David Icke

NEXT TUESDAY @ 9PM PST FOR 1 HR WITH SHERRI KANE & LEONARD HOROWITZ

BBS RADIO
STATION 1 ONLY
CALL-IN NUMBERS
Toll Free 888-627-6008 US/Canada
530-327-7602 Line 1
530-413-4522 Line 2
530-413-5011 Line 3
530-413-5011 Line 4

Dr Turd,later on,when I wake up,I'm going to advertise this thread to your Youtube subscribers...So they see the sane,calm,composed spiritual aspects of yourself.

You're gonna hurt when I'm finished with you,my froggy friend.

Where it hurts most,your wallet. lol!

You're going to learn a lesson,how to love humbley...I'm going to reduce you,the cosmos got sick and tired of your power games and decided to introduce you to me.

My demon,he's name is Pook The Destroyer...He's only the Mayan God of Death.Proud to be its servant.And for once,we got a high profile meal,instead of the usual Suicidal-Goth/Emo and quasi satanists.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  drturi Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:46 pm

DR. TURI IS CNN BEFORE CNN!

Kidnapping by Mexican police caught on video

But police weren't making an arrest. Prosecutors say they apparently were taking orders from criminals. Just hours after the three were seized, they were found asphyxiated and beaten to death.

Prediction #17. http://www.drturi.com/homepage/

The Dragon’s Head in Scorpio, (police/local governments), will force the police itself to realize its own limits of power as to avoid its own collapse. Serious internal/external police abuses / secrets will make the news and direct public challengeswill kill many police officers. Many police Chiefs /FBI/CIA executives will be entangled in a secret deal that will bring disgrace and a serious wake up call for all. 2012/2014 could become a death record for the police and many new public Leaders will take on the challenges to bring justice and protection to the people. Many will be found assassinated.
April 2012 - Sex scandal shakes Secret Service

Updated April 14, 2012 - A group of Secret Service agents face allegations of misconduct tha...
Updated April 13, 2012 - NH police chief killed days before retirement
APRIL 6 Sheriff takes convict caddie golfing -
APRIL 6 Mthethwa calls for Auditor General investigation

ONE MORE REASON TO BECOME A COSMIC CODER AND BE PREPARED!
PASS IT ON TO THE WORLD PLEASE...

drturi

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:38 am

LOL It's Great How The Cosmic Ordering Service Works Isn't It...

The Universe Has Really Brought Us The Manifestation Of Dr Deluded...

To Teach Him How To Eat Humble Pie...

lmao rolf lmao

Dr Turd said...

Let's Hope He Is Familiar With The Book Of Job..

And The Pride That Comes Before A Fall...

The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh Away...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:10 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL It's Great How The Cosmic Ordering Service Works Isn't It...

lmao rolf lmao

Dr Turd said...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

that's not a young Gary Busey?

If it is,it's at least a 1/4 of a decade ago,he's on Fear And Loathing,as a slightly homosexual,but lonely cop with an appetite for Land-crab and "Excellent Sea-food.Do you mind if I have a little kiss,I'm very lonely out here".

Damn I actually like him.Fuck the cosmos,sell my miserable soul to Cthulhu cthulhu For that big wish in the sky...

Anyway,all jokes aside....this is war...and once I clear something on my end,it's over for you,Turi,Icke the whole god damned lot of you...One confirmation and you're gone....Thankyou for allowing me to post
is nothing to the nuke I've had in my hands for years.

Don't forget Dr Turd,Pamela,the time you all did it,you and Icke were mates.

Hope you did'nt use Antiem though...You want to see strength and resolve and how much I'm willing to sacrifice to get my half of the story out....you're gonna love it.At least I have clear targets to work with now,Dr Turd.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:45 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:LOL It's Great How The Cosmic Ordering Service Works Isn't It...

lmao rolf lmao

Dr Turd said...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

If it is,it's at least a 1/4 of a decade ago,he's on Fear And Loathing,as a slightly homosexual,but lonely cop with an appetite for Land-crab and "Excellent Sea-food.Do you mind if I have a little kiss,I'm very lonely out here".

Damn I actually like him.Fuck the cosmos,sell my miserable soul to Cthulhu cthulhu For that big wish in the sky...

Anyway,all jokes aside....this is war...and once I clear something on my end,it's over for you,Turi,Icke the whole god damned lot of you...One confirmation and you're gone....Thankyou for allowing me to post
is nothing to the nuke I've had in my hands for years.

Don't forget Dr Turd,Pamela,the time you all did it,you and Icke were mates.

Hope you did'nt use Antiem though...You want to see strength and resolve and how much I'm willing to sacrifice to get my half of the story out....you're gonna love it.At least I have clear targets to work with now,Dr Turd.

Oh...you might want to be better prepared than this...

Deceived Or Unconscious? Lydia78Deceived Or Unconscious? Hehehesean
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:26 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Yes It Is...He Seems To Be Quite Good Mates With Gary Busey...

http://www.drturi.com/famous.php

Deceived Or Unconscious? Garybusey

That's Pretty Cool...

Driving Around In Big Trucks...

And Messing About In Speedboats With Gary Busey...

That's Not A Bad Lifestyle To Have

Gary Busey Certainly Knows How To Live It Up...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Yes It Is...He Seems To Be Quite Good Mates With Gary Busey...

http://www.drturi.com/famous.php

Deceived Or Unconscious? Garybusey

That's Pretty Cool...

Driving Around In Big Trucks...

And Messing About In Speedboats With Gary Busey...

That's Not A Bad Lifestyle To Have

Gary Busey Certainly Knows How To Live It Up...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Look Sod,you're in the wrong business,nose candy to street lepers...nah!

Get mystical,change your name to Mother Shabooboo,get pissed and pull any old shit out your arse and make $700 cassettes,not CDR's...while the rest of your neighbourhood,state and country falls in a heap.

Neighbours evicted out of their houses,eating stray cats to live...and the odd homeless child,but smile,cause they did'nt ask the cosmos to make their lives better.

Smile...it's win/win.

dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Deceived Or Unconscious? Empty KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, IGNORANCE IS EVIL...

Post  drturi Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 am

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, IGNORANCE IS EVIL...
http://fubar.com/drturi

drturi

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 am

drturi wrote:KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, IGNORANCE IS EVIL...
http://fubar.com/drturi

Starfucker....

I'm tired...bed's better than waiting to be disappointed.Yep,I better run to the comfort of my cats while I suppress those peadophilic fantasies.

I might seek some legal advice about the last page,Turi looks good to sue,then I can too,have that $6,000,000 Bigtime Smile.

popcorn cheers lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum