Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Lilly?

2 posters

Go down

Where's Lilly? Empty Where's Lilly?

Post  Cori Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 pm

She no longer post here anymore? Sad

WTH?!
Cori
Cori

Back to top Go down

Where's Lilly? Empty Re: Where's Lilly?

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 pm

http://droike.freeforums.org/general-discussion-f3.html
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:http://droike.freeforums.org/general-discussion-f3.html

oH...YOU AND i GOT MENTIONED again,with our sponsorship of "Death Industries" or some shit like that.She must be on her way out though,she started spamming again,so I lost interest and only read 2 of 6 of her post today,but by all means,feel free to go over to Droikes and hopefully cure her with love.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:41 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:http://droike.freeforums.org/general-discussion-f3.html

oH...YOU AND i GOT MENTIONED again,with our sponsorship of "Death Industries" or some shit like that.She must be on her way out though,she started spamming again,so I lost interest and only read 2 of 6 of her post today,but by all means,feel free to go over to Droikes and hopefully cure her with love.

What I mean on her way out,she does things purposely what she's told not to do.Say JD hates spam and not resizing pics,then she''ll do it out of spite.

Now JD has called her out on a number of occassions as a liar,bullshitter and fraud,she'll be back here soon enough,making an arse of herself,thinking she's missed.Glad she's gone,I wanted Sod to appoint me as moderator for a week,cause I know how to move threads,he fucking lied about the work-load...it's piss easy.

But anyway,if you're a fan,I won't tell you to stop,go on,by all means,join Droikes forum,have a chat,there's some horrible glitches with the place and a little narrow in scope with content and topics discussed,
But it's not to bad.Droikes on a power trip at the moment and has threatened to shut down other forums,so he lost my patronage,especially someone of these fucks put a complaint in about my forum...Droike said something about someone's out to get us....Sod hates me more than Droike....But I got Sod at my mercy anytime I like.

But I won't tell you Droikes forum spies on you and hacks your computer...you can do all that without running a forum.I got government emails,they're little key-holes as it is.

cthulhu popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Where's Lilly? Lillyrofl

The End Is Niegh...Repent,Repent...the lamb opened it's seal....and poured forth pestilince,in the form of monotonous spam....

wacky dizzy

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Where's Lilly? Lillyrofl

http://droike.freeforums.org/true-lilly-why-not-discuss-all-about-tintin-here-t35-70.html

The End Is Niegh...Repent,Repent...the lamb opened it's seal....and poured forth pestilince,in the form of monotonous spam....

wacky dizzy

Where's Lilly? Lyingcuntthattruelilly

rolf rolf rolf rolf

You're the least read topic here True Lilly....

popcorn lol!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down