Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Was Warned To Stay Well Away From Droike's Forum For Years!!!!

3 posters

Go down

I Was Warned To Stay Well Away From Droike's Forum For Years!!!! Empty I Was Warned To Stay Well Away From Droike's Forum For Years!!!!

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am

OK, so I guess I'm scraping for subjects here. This might get a bit of chat going... It's worth a shot I guess thumbs up rolf

I did get told this many many times by different people, they all told me to stay well of Droike's forum and don't sign up to it. I've seen on there recently there's a fair bit of activity and people who are joining it seem to be the ones who are slowly deserting HPANWO (Haggie's) forum (not surprised! lmao )

So what's the deal here, you're all on Droike's forum at the moment, people told me or rather warned me to not join it because he collects IP addresses etc.. That's what they said "Don't join it... stay well clear of it!" etc.. etc..

Really? If it's so bad then why are you all on it now? lol!

What's wrong with this forum anyway? What's the difference? So are you all saying that we should go and chat at JD and Co. all of a sudden? cheese

I see my mate Beezer is on there too, question is he avoiding me he's not said much and he's had plenty opportunity. I've been here all this time now. HERE I AM DUDES!!!! lol! popcorn
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

I Was Warned To Stay Well Away From Droike's Forum For Years!!!! Empty Re: I Was Warned To Stay Well Away From Droike's Forum For Years!!!!

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 am

Do you think that I should join it? If I did then what good will it do anyway? Why can't you people just talk here, why do you have to have your special secret forum to chat in. I was surprised to see that Tiswas had joined it anyway, I thought that Tiswas hated Droike. I wouldn't have thought she would have even considered joining his forum after all the history that's gone on between them.

What on earth???!?! thumbs up lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

I Was Warned To Stay Well Away From Droike's Forum For Years!!!! Empty Re: I Was Warned To Stay Well Away From Droike's Forum For Years!!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Cigar wrote:Do you think that I should join it? If I did then what good will it do anyway? Why can't you people just talk here, why do you have to have your special secret forum to chat in. I was surprised to see that Tiswas had joined it anyway, I thought that Tiswas hated Droike. I wouldn't have thought she would have even considered joining his forum after all the history that's gone on between them.

Join it for some fun and chatter if you like.

There's no need to fear,you could collect our IP's if you know how to run a good linux machine and to Windows users,you are invisible...blind.A linux can see what I'm doing at home,I don't have skype and webacms for that reason.They can only read my keystrokes with this,so I run no finances through the PC.Not even,Credit Cards.

Droike admits he can see IP's and what to do in an event of an official complaint,he's no fuckwit,very smart trouble stirrer,true.

But does'nt mean don't join.You got nothing to hide or be worried of.

Haggie made that exodus event to Droikes his own fault,through excessive censoring,Droike will do the same and I can't chew that down and say it tasted good,so here,is good for me.Ciggys joint,Webanarchy is cool,bit American,but cool if you know the chaps.They have initiate ways,usually beating down and trolling new fuckers,just to guage their tolerances.I spose I can't swallow what I said about Bunny,but it's one of those hidden warnings,not a depreciation of the character,I just could tell by histrionics and emotional outburst...the way she did it...she was having conception problems.I just feel shit for the way I did it.I just did'nt want to explain how I knew,it's not for them.I'm deeply sorry in ways,cause I'm usually considerate of female issues and supportive,but at the same time,teach them to hold high,then be a drag and sap energy about it.
I achieved the opposite and hung my head in shame....one of the few true defeats I ever got.It was her,twice over.
Fuck it,even confused her with this mysterious hippy chick.Now I'm starting to think it was'nt a DIF Private message,but a email.Fuck I lost the plot with that one.The only one I fucked up on,the others had it coming or played their hand,some were true genuine friends though.Without being needed to be told about sex and flirting,which I never did.No good to me,half a globe away.I want...touch,I spose.Online romance,still ends in the same result...a wank.

dizzy wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Kia I flirted with a bit once,she was a nice girl,after she got over thinking I'm Strider puppet.But I was considering having a trip to UK/NL/GER...then back to Aus,in that order.
Make a friend at UK,after co-inciding with a week off with her and have a bit of fun on the town,in her style.Arm in Arm,mate,would've been nice,I picked Kia for that.....BUT,she was married and stopped flirting mostly,just joked about it later now and then,but respected her husband and was very envious and happy for him,cause she was a blast.

More fun behind the curtains,than on the thread,cause she was real,where she was scared of people online,well,of knowing her,and who she is.But scatched that idea off the list.I just pick one person,here or there,to see their life,the way they do it,Intrigues me.Shodan was another guy I would've for sure,had a week with,even organized it,but like everything,fell apart.Loved that guy man,really I did.Best bloke,from UK,even headed moderator,the best of them.Even seen him handle Brainfeeze,when she was a real wild horse.Raped and molested victim,bad evil daddy she was suing at the time,or something legal,the hurt and pain she went through,she was a real Riot Grrrl.And that hurts.

Very Bad Things...

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:48 pm

There was quite a few beauties,at DIF,alot of chicks who listened to Icke were'nt what you call,narrow visioned,but intelligent and articulate,attracting some exotic equisite elegance amongst the female biotype.If you say a favourite,it could be,with out acquaintance and friendship,change each week.There was Deutche/Swiss beauties,Dark and negriod sweethearts,little cheeky Mexicans,Spanish Queens as well as the obvious UK,Aus,USA and French examples....oh that lovely but sadly tragic Celtic Isis,stalked online and broken mentally by the experience for a while.The privvy to all truths I'll admit I have no idea of.But to me,she was sweet,always charming and never ever,sexually hinting or flirtatious,a true emotional being.Shame really,had great respects for that nice young girl...a little splashings of naiviety,but she learnt by people hurting her,the only lousy good to come out of it,at a time of overcoming deathly illness.

Always the fucking good ones you know,what I mean?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Stay Away From Midgets And Disableds....

They Are Poison In Human Form...

Bad Karma And Bitter And Twisted Individuals...

Glen Hoddle Was Right...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:28 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Stay Away From Midgets And Disableds....

They Are Poison In Human Form...

Bad Karma And Bitter And Twisted Individuals...

Glen Hoddle Was Right...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 pm

I Just Don't Think A Person Of Such Whit And Recantourship, Such As Myself,

Can Be Appreciated Amongst The Plebs...

But I Do Try To Amuse These Bottom Feeders Billy Boy...

Personally, I Think There Are Very Few That Appreciate My Greatness...

But That Is Their Loss...

Most Normal People Should Be Humbled By My Prescence Instead Of Wanting To Kick My Teeth In...

But Then Most Normal People Aren't That Normal And Are A Mess Of Psychological Traumas...

I Really Have No Sympathy For These Carbon Type Lifeforms...

But I Do Find Their Stories To Be Quite Amusing But Of No Relevance, Whatsoever...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:05 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:I Just Don't Think A Person Of Such Whit And Recantourship, Such As Myself,

Can Be Appreciated Amongst The Plebs...

But I Do Try To Amuse These Bottom Feeders Billy Boy...

Personally, I Think There Are Very Few That Appreciate My Greatness...

But That Is Their Loss...

Most Normal People Should Be Humbled By My Prescence Instead Of Wanting To Kick My Teeth In...

But Then Most Normal People Aren't That Normal And Are A Mess Of Psychological Traumas...

I Really Have No Sympathy For These Carbon Type Lifeforms...

But I Do Find Their Stories To Be Quite Amusing But Of No Relevance, Whatsoever...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Yes Sod,I'm quite aware of your beliefs and a little heartlessness at times,like my own in retribution,which I regret,the difference between me and you.
I may come to accept that in time.
But when you do sympathy threads about your granpa on HPANWO under the monicker Cheeb and Lemonpie showed you no pity,do you see how that works????
When you're nasty or play to many sock-puppets people tend not to believe you.She was also a new pantheon of readers and mods at Icke,she isn't aware of you Outlaw types.

You give out no pity you receive no pity.I was even surprised by the thread.I was'nt active or messaging at the time,just unsigned browsing.
I get mine too Sod,all the time.Play with the devil,burnt by the devil,but luckily turn back,every time.I don't want to be a dark lord,I was fascinated like a child on the flight the other day,sitting behind the wing of a A320,at 39,000ft and doing big swoops to cut down altitude.It was so much fun.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote: Instead Of Wanting To Kick My Teeth In...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

No and yes....

and before you twist it,look at the order I edited and the answers given.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:Do you think that I should join it? If I did then what good will it do anyway? Why can't you people just talk here, why do you have to have your special secret forum to chat in. I was surprised to see that Tiswas had joined it anyway, I thought that Tiswas hated Droike. I wouldn't have thought she would have even considered joining his forum after all the history that's gone on between them.

Join it for some fun and chatter if you like.

There's no need to fear,you could collect our IP's if you know how to run a good linux machine and to Windows users,you are invisible...blind.A linux can see what I'm doing at home,I don't have skype and webacms for that reason.They can only read my keystrokes with this,so I run no finances through the PC.Not even,Credit Cards.

Droike admits he can see IP's and what to do in an event of an official complaint,he's no fuckwit,very smart trouble stirrer,true.

But does'nt mean don't join.You got nothing to hide or be worried of.

Haggie made that exodus event to Droikes his own fault,through excessive censoring,Droike will do the same and I can't chew that down and say it tasted good,so here,is good for me.Ciggys joint,Webanarchy is cool,bit American,but cool if you know the chaps.They have initiate ways,usually beating down and trolling new fuckers,just to guage their tolerances.I spose I can't swallow what I said about Bunny,but it's one of those hidden warnings,not a depreciation of the character,I just could tell by histrionics and emotional outburst...the way she did it...she was having conception problems.I just feel shit for the way I did it.I just did'nt want to explain how I knew,it's not for them.I'm deeply sorry in ways,cause I'm usually considerate of female issues and supportive,but at the same time,teach them to hold high,then be a drag and sap energy about it.
I achieved the opposite and hung my head in shame....one of the few true defeats I ever got.It was her,twice over.
Fuck it,even confused her with this mysterious hippy chick.Now I'm starting to think it was'nt a DIF Private message,but a email.Fuck I lost the plot with that one.The only one I fucked up on,the others had it coming or played their hand,some were true genuine friends though.Without being needed to be told about sex and flirting,which I never did.No good to me,half a globe away.I want...touch,I spose.Online romance,still ends in the same result...a wank.

dizzy wacky

Interesting Billy, interesting what you're saying here. I've just been having a good look through (sorry if my posts are delayed I've been distracted from things recently). It's hard for me, I know you know all about this stuff you mention, I guess there's a lot of it. Like getting to understand the things that go on around this forum and all the David Icke stuff is hard to get your head around sometimes. Again it can be hard to find the words to use and to talk about certain things that people might find interesting on here.

I can't say Billy that I am as good as you at all this, I'm far from it mate. I do try and I'm really looking for things which are probably there somewhere but I just have to look around for them if you get what I mean? I know in my situation I'm different to you. I know the way this forum flows, I've seen it happen on here a lot now. But you have your ways of dealing with things and I aren't like you so maybe sometimes not everybody does understand me. I'm just trying to find my words, I've been out of the forum business for a while. I did learn a lot of things before when I was around on here. I've learned to let go more now instead of getting into these petty arguments, it's just not worth it. It is hard for me though because I barely spoke on any forum for about a year, I had nothing of value to say anymore and to be honest didn't really think there was any point in talking on a board. I just couldn't be bothered to be honest.

It is hard to find the words to use sometimes, I know that you are great at what you do, also Sod has his way of making his own posts. I can appreciate you guys on how you do things and I do laugh at things sometimes on certain subjects. I like the design of things sometimes also but I do find that a lot of these kinds of discussions leave me feeling a little bit empty in some ways. It's hard to describe sometimes. I do like to have a good type though on the old keyboard and start throwing out a few words. Like having a pop at Haggie or something is fun because people think he's a dick. I'm glad though I can talk to people on this forum, at least all that censorship crap doesn't really happen here and the conversations are more free and not all controlled.

Yes I am a bit of a crazy guy in lots of ways. I've had a funny kind of life really so far. I have to be careful what I get up to these days, sometimes my head doesn't functions too good and I know this is part of my getting that bit older than I was several years back. Considering all the shit I took back in the days of drug phases at least I can say I did well in putting it all behind me. I do find things hard sometimes to gather information on, I guess that's just me really, I was never the smartest kid at school either, I wasn't bad I know how to speak in English. Some people online they can be massively impressive with their language and the way they flow in and out of words. People on forums before have well blown my mind in their use of expressions, it's all very interesting.

Sometimes I feel these days though life can be a bit dull and it's the simple things that make it better. All those complications are a waste of time for me, I like to enjoy doing something nice without too much hassle. It sucks to get deep into trouble with situations, which is why I don't bother too much. I try and stay sharp but keep myself to myself usually.

I do like it here, if I didn't I wouldn't have come back. The beauty of this place you can just talk about whatever the fuck you wanna talk about, somebody will probably read what you're saying and maybe come back with a reply. Who knows, I guess it's all about trying to throw a few words together with a little bit of wisdom and see what happens in the mix. There are scary and dark places in this world, I do fear things depending on what it is but the world I live in I keep away from the scary shit, besides I don't really understand things much anyway because I avoid all these situations.

I think conversations can be great, I do get distracted though on occasions so I have to come back later and study people again, like study their words otherwise I ain't got no clue what's happening. It can be confusing at times and I do get confused even with myself. There is some very confused people online who are looking for answers in life but I'm not always sure how to help them, funny old world sometimes. There are some hot women online but usually you don't end up meeting them, they're probably scared of certain guys, probably get freaked out they're gonna get raped or attacked or whatever.

The world can be creepy, for a woman I guess they can live in fear jawdrop
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down