Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bible Stories...???

Go down

Bible Stories...??? Empty Bible Stories...???

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:12 pm

The Curse Of Ham...

We even read from Genesis, that Kana'an(Canaan) was cursed by Noach because Cham saw his nudity.
"And Noach began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
And Cham, the father of Kana'an, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
And Shem and Yephet took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
And Noach awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
And he said, Cursed be Kana'an; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
And he said, Blessed be Abba Yahwah of Shem; and Kana'an shall be his servant.
Yah shall enlarge Yephet, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Kana'an shall be his servant.
(Genesis 9: 21-27)

. It is believed that Ham slept with Noah's wife and cause the curse on Canaan, Noah's grandson.
The Kana'aniy did become servants unto Shem, & Yephet, through laboring, & paying homage to them like Noach prophecied.
Cham's seed lived in northeast Africa, but later on migrated to the whole African continent.

Bible Stories...??? Hamfv8

The Babylonian Talmud

The Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 108b states "Our Rabbis taught:

Three copulated in the ark, and they were all punished — the dog, the raven, and Ham.

The dog was doomed to be tied, the raven expectorates [his seed into his mate's mouth].
and Ham was smitten in his skin."{Talmud Bavli, Sanhedrin 108b}

The nature of Ham's "smitten" skin is unexplained, but later commentaries described this as a darkening of skin. A later note to the text states that the "smitten" skin referred to the blackness of descendents, and a later comment by rabbis in the Bereshit Rabbah asserts that Ham himself emerged from the ark black-skinned.

The Zohar states that Ham's son Canaan "darkened the faces of mankind".

Cain...

Bible Stories...??? Cainabelzq4

Genesis
Chapter 4
14-15

14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15 And the LORD said unto him,
Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.

And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

The curse of Cain has been used as an explanation for the dark skin shades of people in various parts of Africa,
and as a justification for racism and slavery, and a ban in interracial marriage.
These racial implications are closely linked to the related implications derived from the curse of Ham doctrine, which has a much longer history, and has often been combined (or some would say conflated) with the curse of Cain doctrine, as well as the "curse of Esau" doctrine.

Cain And Able,
Jacob And Esau.

Twins....

Bible Stories...??? Twinsii1

Twins Means Distruction....

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down