Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright! What did I miss? Looks like stuff has been going on lol

4 posters

Go down

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Empty Alright! What did I miss? Looks like stuff has been going on lol

Post  Cigar Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:49 pm

What the heck has been going on around here?

Somebody fill me in on the latest? Is True Lilly still here ranting all that crap about Australia?

I did see the videos about Haggie losing his job haha, that was pretty funny.

What the crap happened to that loser fag from Haggie's forum, that Baitzart trip? Has he buggered off from here now? I see his videos are gone.

Billy mate, how are you these days?

Where's Tiswas gone? What about Goldy?

Where's that nutter Drake these days? lol

What the crappy crap has been going on in this nuthouse, the most craziest house in the whole galaxy lol

rolf
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Empty Re: Alright! What did I miss? Looks like stuff has been going on lol

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Cigar wrote:What the heck has been going on around here?

Somebody fill me in on the latest? Is True Lilly still here ranting all that crap about Australia?

What the crap happened to that loser fag from Haggie's forum, that Baitzart trip? Has he buggered off from here now? I see his videos are gone.

What the crappy crap has been going on in this nuthouse, the most craziest house in the whole galaxy lol

rolf

How the fuck are you Cigar,man,I miss you.Good to see you're back mate.

Yep,we are all still fucked up here.

Every single one of us.Running around in circles.But it's fun.

Droike,I'm going to cut a deal with him.I like his style.He was honest with me and did'nt get angry about false accusations,he's got me this time.

Watch and see what happens.

Be cool Cigar.

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Empty Re: Alright! What did I miss? Looks like stuff has been going on lol

Post  Cigar Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:52 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:What the heck has been going on around here?

rolf

How the fuck are you Cigar,man,I miss you.Good to see you're back mate.

Yep,we are all still fucked up here.

Every single one of us.Running around in circles.But it's fun.

Droike,I'm going to cut a deal with him.I like his style.He was honest with me and did'nt get angry about false accusations,he's got me this time.

Watch and see what happens.

Be cool Cigar.

thumbs up

Hi there Billy thumbs up

I've missed you guys, I've missed all the arguments and all the nasty shit so I decided to come back, well here anyway and say hello. It's not like I'm welcome back to Haggie's forum again lol oh well I'm not surprised after all the shit I gave the guy. Looks like he finally lost his job due to screwing around on the net. I don't blame them for sacking him to be honest, he was acting pretty weird in some of his vids was Haggie.

I've missed slagging off Drake, he's a twat I know but if you've actually made ground with him then lol to that thumbs up

I've missed Tiswas and Goldy, I've seen them talking recently on Haggie's forum, also I've seen that Baitzart idiot and he's been a prize pratt on there hasn't he, running people down on purpose, that's what he did with me, he is a right twat that guy I also see him recently running Sod down too like he's trying to do that to everybody, he's a sad sad lad that one.

Yeah just thought I'd bounce back a bit anyway after all this time. Like I've paid 0% attention to the Infinite Love forum, just don't even bother to look anymore it's shite. I've seen Haggie's forum, I saw some of his videos the other day on youtube about him losing his job etc.. I noticed that Baitzart has deleted all his shite videos on youtube.

I've not been around for ages now, it's been almost a year, a whole year of my life. Not sure how many years of my life I will have but 1 of them has already vanished now. So yeah it's great to hear from you again Billy, you sound like you're having lots of fun in cyperspace at the moment. Somebody needs to put that dirty dog Baitzart down for being such a tosser, I hope he hasn't been on sodlike recently, that pleb is seriously warped in the head.

I just don't care about the likes of him anymore, he's a complete joke lol!

I know I left these forums a while ago but I did it because I'd had enough and Haggie had pissed me off for running his forum like dick central. With all the shit I took off some of 'em on there it's no wonder I decided to bugger off, I mean who wouldn't?

That True Lilly is wack, I noticed a few months ago I got an email from this place and it was a reply to an old post or something that she's replied on and there was like about 7 months gap or something lol and I hadn't even been on here and she was being nasty, just goes to show how much she has lost her mind, I wasn't even around. She couldn't resist to say something aweful in a thread.

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

This was by far the funniest thing I ever said to Baitzart:

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Arseholeeyes

rolf rolf rolf

Also then came the after thought...

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Turdsineyes

lmao

Some funny shit! It's what he deserves, he was real rude to me as soon as I joined Haggie's forum just like he's been doing recently to Kia and Cheeb now. He's such a twat, no wonder he's taken his videos down on youtube, they were crap anyway lol!
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Cigar wrote:This was by far the funniest thing I ever said to Baitzart:

rolf rolf rolf

lmao

Some funny shit! It's what he deserves, he was real rude to me as soon as I joined Haggie's forum just like he's been doing recently to Kia and Cheeb now. He's such a twat, no wonder he's taken his videos down on youtube, they were crap anyway lol!

There's some funny threads about Handbag here,I'll have to dig them up for you.
Man that's some funny shit with Beezer.
I don't even bother with HPANWO,the fucking Fat Controller deletes my post so I don't bother at all with the pug.
Beezers rude to everyone,then he cries when you stick it back to him.But still,good for a laugh.I thought you were only over there for Tiswas.
Keep up the mad photo=shops...

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:21 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:This was by far the funniest thing I ever said to Baitzart:

rolf rolf rolf

lmao

There's some funny threads about Handbag here,I'll have to dig them up for you.
Man that's some funny shit with Beezer.
I don't even bother with HPANWO,the fucking Fat Controller deletes my post so I don't bother at all with the pug.
Beezers rude to everyone,then he cries when you stick it back to him.But still,good for a laugh.I thought you were only over there for Tiswas.
Keep up the mad photo=shops...

thumbs up

HAHA!

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol TheFatController

thumbs up lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:20 am

There is a certain resemblance.Sir Toppenhat has the edge when it comes to styte though.Have some Handbag spam I cooked up...

I'm glad this thread was derailed.Talking about Handbag...bored the tits off me.I like My take on him,let me find some old post...hehehehehehe

lmao

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Can he still make those funny videos that make me PMSL?
Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol 455573

as long as it does'nt,contain HP.

"People who were so recently hospital porters pride and dignity, stop the new world ordah."

PWWSRHPANWO
whoops jedi mjackson

rolf

something like that,he'll get a psyche-pension if he plays his cards right.

of course he'll have to make an arse of himself and get locked in a psyche-ward,but a big fat pension and council flat await him...with all the neighbourhood threats that go with it...domestic violence,drug addicts gang violence and paranoid feelings of imminent death
...He'll love it.

Billy Ruben wrote:There appears to be a few revelations surfacing regarding this dark horse in Conspiracy cirlcles lately.Haven't heard he's a baby raping,blood drinking vampiric Reptilian multi-dimensional yet,but I'm sure it will arise.

But I started to feel a little remorse for Hagbard Celine and what I said about his auric colours in a photo.I was the same,a little while ago,about a furry friend of mine,who went to the big catnip meadow in the sky.So I had to review the photo,to see if I was being a biased bastard...and what I found,astonished me.

There was a very clear bruise,near his mainline,near the right elbow.

Is Hagbard seeking narcotic relief from the ladies of the night from Nottingham?

Tune into the "Daily Handbag Conspiracy Of the Day",bought to you by Billy Ruben,courtesy of Sodlike Productions Forum.,

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Dirtyem7nzyo

Billy Ruben wrote:And if true that Hagbard Celine is delving into narcotic blissful Oblivion,is this the mysterious "lady of the night" that led the poor vulnerable emotionally broken Conspiracy Theorist down the dark avenue of drugs and late night orgies,with mixed and same sex couples.If true and he becomes addicted,you can find Hagbard late at night,blowing knobs of "Chubby Chasers" for the moderate sum of $40,in the mist ridden shadey alleys of Nottingham,bobbing for apples in the back of a Vauxhaul.

Is this the lady to Hagbard? As Nancy Spungen was to Sid Vicious (John Beverly),tune in another time,as our moles and spies gather photographic evidence.Hope he's wearing a pink tutu with fairy wings...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1611p45-droike-is-trying-to-get-into-hagbard-s-forum?highlight=hagbard+celine

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Hagbardladyofthenight

BTW,great set of lips she has and the sassy way she licks and devours that ice-cream had me on the edge of my chair.Lovely.

Billy Ruben wrote:Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Dirtyem7

This photo is very revealing.Not for the stains on his T-Shirt,,which I feel for him there,not being able to see his feet or have to go through the legs to wipe his arse.Having long nails was rather hard to wipe bum with,I know,I grew inch long nails and hardened them back in 2004,as weapons and appeal of course,more than once piecing the paper and they ended up as shit scooper.

But Hagbard,works/formerly worked in the medical trade.If he was giving blood or having test done,wouldn't he know better than to go to cheap arse sub-continentla doctors,who pop veins quite consistently ?

Hmmm,is Hagbard left-handed ?
There,you may have your answer.It looks like a large guage needle was used,popping his vein and you only use large guage for methadone.
So,I'd say,poor workmanship there old son,the needle for me,was no more than a toothbrush and quite expert at using it,"fitting" many users up for a cut.

I don't admire your style there Handbag,very amateurish.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Hagbard is The Fat Controller...

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Fatcontrollerttte1

and as long as you suck arse and play nice and say wonderful things,like this little arse kisser,Thomas,The Tank Engine,you won't get [TEXT-DELETE-ADMIN] with your post scrubbed out of existance.Ahh,it's just a shrine for Icke worship and Chubby Chasing groupies,which he has none...

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Thomas1a

^this arse kisser here.

But be a troublesome truck and you get erased out of existance,Zieg Heil HPANWO...shove it,it's boooooring anyway. thumbs down thumbs down

Alright!  What did I miss?  Looks like stuff has been going on lol Troublesometrucks

Zieg Heil Fatty...!!!! adolf adolf adolf adolf butt thumbs down

Hey man, what's your style
How you get your kicks for living
How you get your adrenalin flowing now
How you get your adrenalin flowing

I love the way, try to call now
I ain't jealous of the way you're living

When you cut that dude with just a little mania
You did it so, ... ah

When the blood comma' down his neck ...
Don't you know it was better than sex, now, now, now
It was way better than getting mean
'cause it was, the final thing to do, now
Get somebody to come on to you
and then you just get somebody to
to now, now, come on to you
And then you kill 'em, yeah
You kill 'em, now, now, cause I need kicks ...
I'm getting bored, I need, need, need, need now, now some kicks
Oh, give it, give it, give it, give it to me now, now, kicks

How you get your kicks for living
How you get your adrenalin flowing now, now, now, now, now
How you get your adrenalin flowing

You know, I love the way you drive your car now
Ain't jealous of, now, now, the way you're living

Hey, newspaper ...
You did it so, wow, crudely, now
With that blood coming down his chest
It was way better than sex, now, now
It was way better than getting mean
It was the final thing to do
Get somebody to came, come on to you, then
Get somebody to, ah, come on to you
Better kill them now
Better kill him now, now
Yeah, yeah, yeah, kill him now, now
'Cause I need kicks
I need some kicks
I'm getting bored
I need, need, need, need, need, need, need some kicks
Yeah, need, need, need, need, need, need, need some kicks
Oh, give it now, kicks
Yeah, need some kicks
Yeah, need some k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k, kicks
Oh, give it me now, now
Kicks, kicks, kicks, kicks ...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:07 am

WELCOME BACK CIGAR, AND YEAH I AM HERE AND STILL FIGHTING. I ALWAYS GOT ON WITH YOU AND I WILL PM YOU SOON. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Hey talk to our pal Billy and who is REALLY flying the flag of Australia and I love the avatar of Billy cos that is his cat. Very dainty and pretty. cthulhu
Hey Cigar, Infinate Love forum is actually dying and I do not bother with the place at all, in fact, it is so boring cos there is no so-called Daisy gsates for them to think that they are something that they are not!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:32 am

Yes Cigar you are probably quite right what you say about me. Sometimes it is necessary to become a complete cunt to deal with all the other cunts around you. Bit like you really, you utter bellend.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 am

Hi there Tiswas, great to post to you again...

Nice thread Billy, I shall have a good look at this soon and have a good study of it.

Hey Beezer, it's been a while. Fair point you've made, hey I was wondering if you wanted to end all this war that we've had between us all this time, I'm willing if you are? I really don't care anymore and I'm trying not to argue with you now. I'm hoping that perhaps we could make a fresh start? I don't know about Haggie because it was pretty deep with him and like what Billy has said it's pretty bad but he's got a very good point about how Haggie edits all this forum. It did annoy me sometimes as he would just change all your posts around to suit him and it was also annoying because me and the others writing them were the ones who'd spent time writing them in the first place.

I really don't care about the past Beezer now, I won't insult you anymore now for the sake of what happened before, also for the sake of Kia and Cheeb too. What's the worst thing I ever said to you? Probably this picture above that I made, it was pretty stupid but come on who cares anyway it was just for fun but I'm sorry to have insulted you like I did.

I'm hoping that we could maybe move on from this and at least then you wouldn't think of me as such a cunt anymore, I'm trying not to be really, I'm just trying to be more honest now. It might be hard for me with Drake because Drake likes to do it for fun winding certain people up.

Tiswas, I did miss you quite a bit actually and I've also missed Kia/Goldy, you guys have always been great with me and you've always been friendly. But yes I thought I should come back to this place and try and make up for lost time.

I've been trying to make things better recently, I've been going to the gym more now and keeping more active and doing stuff and keeping myself busy, things have been good. I'm not all that bothered about Haggie now, he probably just thinks I'm a cunt or something which is fair enough but I don't intend on trying to rejoin his forum anyway because at the end of the day he did ban me and fair enough I was being a bit too obsessive in making up rant all the time, I could have just sat and said nothing much which would have been better.

It's like Beezer says he has people around him who are making him feel bad so therefore he treats them that way too, makes sense. I'm not going to argue with that.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 am

Yes Cigar, let's draw a line under it. It was a long time ago now.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:20 am

It does make me laugh some of the stuff on this forum that gets said lmao thumbs up

There's stuff gets said about all sorts, little wars here and there, big wars, medium size wars... it just goes on and on it's funny.

I remember being in a few wars before, with like Drake and Beezer. It was good both parties were giving out as good as they could get, I'll admit that. It was like 50/50. When you sit back and look at all this rant and stuff it's pretty funny really. It's a unique place here on sodlike and also on HPANWO, although I don't venture onto Haggie's forum now, at least though I can come here and post stuff up on this board. I'll admit that I've got bored of that Infinite Love one so I don't bother but if hadn't of been for that forum then I wouldn't have met Tiswas, Goldy and Drake and the others too who were in the crap house over there. It did get pretty boring though especially from that Chadrakavi or whatever you call him, that guy is a bit odd, I don't really wanna have anything to do with him again, he is bezzie mates with that Ant character who I've had dealings with before and he is a big druggie case. Best to avoid that kind of person. But if it wasn't for IL forum then heck I wouldn't know anybody really.

Come on Beezer!!! Let's end this war and let's get on now yay!!! cheers I'm willing to if you are? I won't talk to you again like I did, I was wrong really, I shouldn't have been that way. It was silly and I hope we can put the past behind us now? What do you say...

Beezer???

Very Happy
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:24 am

beetzart77 wrote:Yes Cigar, let's draw a line under it. It was a long time ago now.

Well yes it is a long time ago and it's not worth bothering about it anymore now, what has been said has been said and it's all in the past. It's understandable if somebody insults you you automatically build up a defensive wall, most people do and you try your best to keep your enemies at bay.

I'll admit that I've been like that myself.

By the way I was writing that post before but you'd already posted a reply to me so fair enough, at least you have said something back. I'm hoping that all that rant before will one day disappear in the mind's of people and that it will all be forgotten about like it was something that was pointless, which is was really, just pointless rant.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Hey Billy...

I had a good look through that post earlier on, good stuff mate, pretty funny thumbs up

I like the way you used those Thomas the Tank engine pictures, it was very creative.

I must say there's some mad threads on here, you do make some good posts Billy and a lot of it is very funny to read. You must have a wild imagination.

I really have no idea where it is gonna lead me coming back on here again, I feel like I've been gone for a while now even though it's only been almost a year. To be honest I've missed forums and I haven't been on any for quite a while now, I just haven't bothered much.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Funny how Haggie had got those stains down his shirt, I mean what on earth had he been doing to get stains like that on his top lol!

Funny stuff mate, funny shit, that little bruise on his arm it looks funny. I like how you've circled it with the Major Tom bit, that's great thumbs up
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:36 pm

A funny video for you Billy thumbs up

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Cigar wrote:A funny video for you Billy thumbs up

That was off it's chops.
Like a cockney version of Devo.With even cheaper props,the singer even looks like Boogie Boy,but carries on like eno on Datura.
Weird shit man.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:49 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:WELCOME BACK CIGAR, AND YEAH I AM HERE AND STILL FIGHTING. I ALWAYS GOT ON WITH YOU AND I WILL PM YOU SOON. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Hey talk to our pal Billy and who is REALLY flying the flag of Australia and I love the avatar of Billy cos that is his cat. Very dainty and pretty. cthulhu
Hey Cigar, Infinate Love forum is actually dying and I do not bother with the place at all, in fact, it is so boring cos there is no so-called Daisy gsates for them to think that they are something that they are not!

Yep.
Most Aussies are maniacal rednecks,I just say the truth.
She was my shmookems and sat on my shoulder cheeking me and drooling in my ear.Loved her,my little puddy cat.Never left my side.Spoilt her with prawns.Ravenous she became.If we peeled them in the kitchen,you'd have to barricade the doors and windows all she'll get in and savage the bowl.She'd stand on two feet and beg for them,clawing it in her paw,eating standing up,she was beautiful.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Cigar wrote:Hey Billy...

I had a good look through that post earlier on, good stuff mate, pretty funny thumbs up

I like the way you used those Thomas the Tank engine pictures, it was very creative.

I must say there's some mad threads on here, you do make some good posts Billy and a lot of it is very funny to read. You must have a wild imagination.

I really have no idea where it is gonna lead me coming back on here again, I feel like I've been gone for a while now even though it's only been almost a year. To be honest I've missed forums and I haven't been on any for quite a while now, I just haven't bothered much.

I give the fat controller hell cause he made a big deal about these bullshit games Droike started about me sending him child porn by PM,I did'nt of course,but just insults to the core.I would'nt even look at a site or address with it.Nor would I look.
So the chubby one cops a bit of flack for it.

I thought you went mad at everyone and went running on a rampage.I'm glad you did'nt and came back.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:I thought you went mad at everyone and went running on a rampage.I'm glad you did'nt and came back.

Yeah I guess it did seem like that a bit, I did get a bit fecked off about a year ago. I haven't been on any forums for ages now, I guess I was missing them. Anyway I've come back now so hopefully I can carry on a bit more, but all this unrest between me and Beezer I think it's better forgotten about now. I'm not gonna start posting stuff up about others and trying to annoy them, it was all getting a bit silly before like when I was posting stuff about Drake and it was all going a bit overboard.

I'm more cool and calmed down now, it's nice to just come onto a message board and say a few things. I'm not gonna get a big hump on or anything. If somebody is okay with me then I don't have a problem really, I guess last time I was around these places I was getting too involved really and it was all a bit too much.

It's good to be back.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:A funny video for you Billy thumbs up

That was off it's chops.
Like a cockney version of Devo.With even cheaper props,the singer even looks like Boogie Boy,but carries on like eno on Datura.
Weird shit man.

Yes Billy, I thought you would appreciate the weirdness of this one. I saw it a while ago, it was a mate actually who showed me who these guys are. I have the album with this track on, certainly worth a good chuckle here and there. I guess this kind of music was more weird and creative than some of the stuff that comes out these days. I mean there's some good stuff sometimes but some of these bands they're boring and it's not very entertaining really. At least with a band like the Cardiacs they leave you curious to find out more and maybe even wanting to go back again and rewatch 'em. Certainly their weirdness was something to remember them by. There's plenty of bands like these it's just finding out which ones they are.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Another very weird group from the 70's

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I thought you went mad at everyone and went running on a rampage.I'm glad you did'nt and came back.

Yeah I guess it did seem like that a bit, I did get a bit fecked off about a year ago. I haven't been on any forums for ages now, I guess I was missing them. Anyway I've come back now so hopefully I can carry on a bit more, but all this unrest between me and Beezer I think it's better forgotten about now. I'm not gonna start posting stuff up about others and trying to annoy them, it was all getting a bit silly before like when I was posting stuff about Drake and it was all going a bit overboard.

I'm more cool and calmed down now, it's nice to just come onto a message board and say a few things. I'm not gonna get a big hump on or anything. If somebody is okay with me then I don't have a problem really, I guess last time I was around these places I was getting too involved really and it was all a bit too much.

It's good to be back.

You missed the best scuffles.True Lilly admitted to having child porn on her PC and Billy has been using Black Magic on Sod,to make him dead for hurting his feelings but only managed to have his head caved in so far.Moving up to Voodoo dolls today.I freeze a picture of Sod every night,but summer is coming to the UK,so I have to cut it out.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:

It's good to be back.

You missed the best scuffles.True Lilly admitted to having child porn on her PC and Billy has been using Black Magic on Sod,to make him dead for hurting his feelings but only managed to have his head caved in so far.Moving up to Voodoo dolls today.I freeze a picture of Sod every night,but summer is coming to the UK,so I have to cut it out.

cthulhu

Well I'm glad that True Lilly character isn't around at the moment. I'm hoping Billy that if she does come back here then you will deal with her. I don't wanna know to be honest, I remember last time I got fed up. I think you can make more sense of her than I do, to me it's all mumble jumble and soap box preaching.

I can see the previous stuff that's been happening here, though there is tonns of it, it's hard to read it all. I've come back to this forum now Billy with a different approach this time. I'm still the same Cigar as before it's just that I'm being more cautious this time just incase I end up getting mixed into something that perhaps I shouldn't be. It's very strange when you don't use forums for ages, since my return it seems to be coming back to me again a bit like going on a long vacation and returning home after months on end to the same place where you use to exist.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:

It's good to be back.

cthulhu

Well I'm glad that True Lilly character isn't around at the moment. I'm hoping Billy that if she does come back here then you will deal with her. I don't wanna know to be honest, I remember last time I got fed up. I think you can make more sense of her than I do, to me it's all mumble jumble and soap box preaching.

I can see the previous stuff that's been happening here, though there is tonns of it, it's hard to read it all. I've come back to this forum now Billy with a different approach this time. I'm still the same Cigar as before it's just that I'm being more cautious this time just incase I end up getting mixed into something that perhaps I shouldn't be. It's very strange when you don't use forums for ages, since my return it seems to be coming back to me again a bit like going on a long vacation and returning home after months on end to the same place where you use to exist.

No,she's around old Lilly.I sent her a text message yesterday,but she signed up on Droikes forum.If you try to understand her,you'll just drink gin and have dog-sex.It's best to let our Lilly be.She has reached the point of no return and GOD has failed her.Tintin still writes and I'm out of Gaol.Labor is still in control and channel nine is cancelling The Mentalist,due to the actors coke habit and anti-semitic rants.

No,this place is still an insane asylum,but for psychic curses,I'm out in front with Sod getting his head kicked in,just like I said.I'm trying to get him to make the Deathlist for 2012,his own thread.
True Lillys God has smoted no-one and Sod would'nt know what the fuck he was doing,so,Billy out in front...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down