Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droike's ray of sunshine forum

+4
daddlepoms
McKallisti Of The Sods
Billy Ruben
John Drake
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Droike's ray of sunshine forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Droike's ray of sunshine forum

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:28 pm

John Drake wrote:Billy was over at http://droike.freeforums.org today saying his PC had been hacked from here yet again.

All this shit about collecting IP's i answered here http://droike.freeforums.org/dont-join-droikes-forum-s-t73.html

Tiswas is doing what she always does after comming out and having a rant. She makes up piles of lies then goes into hiding for a few days thinking people will forget. The silly cow in her latest set of rants threatened to shoot my wife.

Come over Cigar and have a laugh

http://droike.freeforums.org

Thanks for the link JD. I've not really had any problems with being hacked or anything so I have no idea. I know that Tiswas does say a lot of things, I've barely spoken with her since I left over a year ago. She has replied to a couple of my posts but that's about it really.

It is a bit weird really for me because I wasn't on forums for a while. But I can see that I'm slowly getting back into it. I honestly did think that Haggie's forum was shit and he's is a bit of a plebhead that guy. I seen him on youtube dozens of times now thinking he's all that but really he's all nothing! Such a youtube bighead the guy, it wasn't until I heard about him losing his job that I actually laughed my head off for all this time he has gone on and on about hospital porter's to finally find out that not only has he lost his job but it's because of what he's been doing online lol! That is what I call funny shit lol For him to be then standing up in the pub or whatever telling them all just goes to show what a bighead he is.

I will be over soon JD.... shall get round to sorting it out soon.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Droike's ray of sunshine forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Droike's ray of sunshine forum

Post  John Drake Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:56 pm

He really thought that without him the whole NHS would grind to a hault Laughing It must have come as a big shock to him that the day they kicked him out nothing changed. He's been hanging around outside the place since then and even sneaking in, how sad is that?

He got the sack for what he was doing online but of course him being a woo he has invented some tail of it being his fame and the government wanted him silenced. So does he really think that anyone would think that by giving him more time to do his thing by taking away his job that would silence him? Truth is he made a video using a vulnerable person at the hospital. The parents of this person complained to him and a few days later there was a complaint made to the hospital about his conduct in work and online. He cant see that its quite clear who complained and why. Ive been blamed for it but i ask people this, if it was not the parents of this person then how did the person complaining know about it so they could include it in the Email of complaint? At first he was saying when he was shown a copy of the Email the address of the sender was balnked out. This would be a standard thing to protect their identity. He went on to say there was a note on the mail from his managers saying the person had been contacted and the mail was genuine. Now hes saying the Email was anonymous, it all adds to his make believe story of a government conspiracy against him. I think only Tiswas is claiming it was me that sent the Email but all i have to say is if it was i would say so and laugh my balls off.

Did you know he was in court and the courts wanted to take his child away because of abuse? His mother gave evidence against him and he bragged on forums about it saying it was an Illuminati plot to stop his 'great work' and his mother was either Illuminati or mind controled by them in this plot against him. Strange then that the phycologists that assesed him all said along with other things that he lives in a fantasy world, cant distinguish between fact and fiction and suffers from delussions of gradure. I think most people would agree with that. When i posted about this on HPANWO Handbag claimed he had never said such things but when i threatened to show where he did he admitted it and locked the thread.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:39 pm

John Drake wrote:He really thought that without him the whole NHS would grind to a hault Laughing It must have come as a big shock to him that the day they kicked him out nothing changed. He's been hanging around outside the place since then and even sneaking in, how sad is that?

He got the sack for what he was doing online but of course him being a woo he has invented some tail of it being his fame and the government wanted him silenced. So does he really think that anyone would think that by giving him more time to do his thing by taking away his job that would silence him? Truth is he made a video using a vulnerable person at the hospital. The parents of this person complained to him and a few days later there was a complaint made to the hospital about his conduct in work and online. He cant see that its quite clear who complained and why. Ive been blamed for it but i ask people this, if it was not the parents of this person then how did the person complaining know about it so they could include it in the Email of complaint? At first he was saying when he was shown a copy of the Email the address of the sender was balnked out. This would be a standard thing to protect their identity. He went on to say there was a note on the mail from his managers saying the person had been contacted and the mail was genuine. Now hes saying the Email was anonymous, it all adds to his make believe story of a government conspiracy against him. I think only Tiswas is claiming it was me that sent the Email but all i have to say is if it was i would say so and laugh my balls off.

Did you know he was in court and the courts wanted to take his child away because of abuse? His mother gave evidence against him and he bragged on forums about it saying it was an Illuminati plot to stop his 'great work' and his mother was either Illuminati or mind controled by them in this plot against him. Strange then that the phycologists that assesed him all said along with other things that he lives in a fantasy world, cant distinguish between fact and fiction and suffers from delussions of gradure. I think most people would agree with that. When i posted about this on HPANWO Handbag claimed he had never said such things but when i threatened to show where he did he admitted it and locked the thread.

Yeah you're right, he does that, when you suss him out he locks the thread or whatever or edits it to his own fashion. He's a right sneek, he just sits there in his forum pretending that nothing's wrong. He thinks he's all it and gets all bigheaded about himself. Thinking his work is all great lol it's all a joke really and I do agree with you about him living in a fantasy world. It's taken me quite some time to get used to him by watching his videos, at first it was a bit strange trying to understand him. Now I see it more like he really is screwed in the head. I guess there's a long list of things you could tell me. Not surprised at all, abuse I bet is only part of what he's been up to. His defence is to say something crap like he just blocks certain users like on here. His blocking or locking posts or editing other people's posts, it's all one big cover up ain't it JD for the piece of shit he really is. No wonder you do what you do with going onto HPANWO. The guy is just one big massive joke lol! What a laugh I could chat about this kind of stuff all day probably, after being banned by the twerp it made me realise that he's a massive control freak and can't stand it when people accuse him of doing something that maybe he shouldn't have. What an arsehole! lol!

Hilarious Twisted Evil I think there's definitely gonna have to be more and more discussions for quite some time about Haggie, I think the more people know about him the better Laughing
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Droikes forum runs like a busted arse...For a PC genius,I'm disgusted.

Can't save pages,can't quote more than three quotes,shit search function,go to quote a post and the things stars jumping columns when you go to write and YOU do get edited.

No good.

This is the smoothest by far,when the crackers and confirmation codes are gone.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon May 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Just Bumping This Up...I Think Droinkes Has A Very Good Format...

http://droike.freeforums.org/index.php

bump bump bump
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:21 am

Fuck me what a funny thread rolf

Any of you cunts going to the DI meetup weekend of the 6th July @ barge inn ??

If you got tits boobies ill buy you a drink especially Julia Anne . Fair play though your a bit rough for a bird, but I guess there is always this option dogshag

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:38 am

I heard what you called Tiswas my cat, and anyway aren't you on some sort of warning in the DIF after insulting a GREAT MAN? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am

entrangermercenary wrote:Fuck me what a funny thread rolf

Any of you cunts going to the DI meetup weekend of the 6th July @ barge inn ??

If you got tits boobies ill buy you a drink especially Julia Anne . Fair play though your a bit rough for a bird, but I guess there is always this option dogshag

You'll like him if you have a thing,for a now disfigured "Sting" (from the band Police...you know,Roxanne),yes a disfigured Sting in decline.He's in his Amy Winehouse phase,just to old for the exclusive 27 Club.11 years and counting.Give or take about 14 days.

Have Pictures of Sod all over my wall,with the words written in lipstick,kill...crush...destroy.

I have a shrine like alter,dedicated to Sod,it's a bit satanic and tiny little demons await the chance for more mischief.Yes,to say the least,a tad little obsessed with him,I am.Come to think about it,it's a bit disturbing and one should seeek help,but the irrisistable compulsion...

satan ccc cthulhu scared

Droike's ray of sunshine forum - Page 4 Clipimage001000170275

Billy Ruben wrote:Everytime she posts,tiny little demons get excited,at the chance for more mischief
Droike's ray of sunshine forum - Page 4 Ghoulies
cheers ccc

Billy Ruben wrote:
And,cause I'm a bit of a devil,you must resist my awesome power and temptations I use with Billys Voodoo Devilry.Cause I have no real friends and a bit of a Loser,I use Ouiji Boards to make new friends and influences,but just end up getting possessed,with voices in my head,who mind control me and make me do...shameful things.I reallly have sick compulsions to do evil deeds,but hide them behind this psychosis,in case I ever get caught....

ahhh,it's a long story.

thinking hmm dizzy wacky

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:42 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I heard what you called Tiswas my cat, and anyway aren't you on some sort of warning in the DIF after insulting a GREAT MAN? cthulhu

another cat abuser?

Just like Ivan Frazer said about Icke knocking the cat off the sofa.

What is it with conspiratards and moggy abuse?

wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:39 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I heard what you called Tiswas my cat, and anyway aren't you on some sort of warning in the DIF after insulting a GREAT MAN? cthulhu

The cat rolf

Hmm are you sure it was the cat ?? popcorn Was I not talking about a fat hairy pussy some where think

entrangermercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4