Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droike's ray of sunshine forum

+4
daddlepoms
McKallisti Of The Sods
Billy Ruben
John Drake
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Droike's ray of sunshine forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Droike's ray of sunshine forum

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 pm

John Drake wrote:I thought beastly was a top notch way of decribing a toss pot with 2 girls names Julie Anne lol.

You see this is all you can do to try and get at me, make stuff up like im an OAP lol.

Hows your eye lol.

My Eye Is Getting Better...Thank You...

Top Notch...My God Man, You Would Have Been The First Lot Out Of The Trenches...

Now Tally Ho Old Chap...Piss Off ...And I Really Don't Mean To Be Disrepectful To The Old And Cretinous...But You Sir Are The Epitome Of Freindly Fire...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Droike's ray of sunshine forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Droike's ray of sunshine forum

Post  John Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
John Drake wrote:I thought beastly was a top notch way of decribing a toss pot with 2 girls names Julie Anne lol.

You see this is all you can do to try and get at me, make stuff up like im an OAP lol.

Hows your eye lol.

My Eye Is Getting Better...

Top Notch...My God Man, You Would Have Been The First Lot Out Of The Trenches...

Now Tally Ho Old Chap...Piss Off ...And I Really Don't Mean To Be Disrepectful To The Old And Cretinous...But You Sir Are The Epitome Of Freindly Fire...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

While you Julie would have been lying on the floor crying for mommy and in the end shot by your own side for being a coward.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 pm

which ever way you put the hamdoggery you'll be both well off for the deal, you'll go snifing your own wife's farts instead of complaining about each other's

why would two grown men wanna sniff each other's farts when you could find a fit wholesome fille & sniff her farts instead

do guys really like sniffing other guy's farts, don't you guys like chicks

do you guys perfer hairy man cracks to female mud flaps & cracker jacks

surusly
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 pm

I Don't Think So Droinke...

I Am Not A Coward...Much To My Regret...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Don't Think So Droinke...

I Am Not A Coward...Much To My Regret...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

You thought you were in line for the first fuck with a female of you sorry life and all you got was a beating. Sorry but i have to laugh. Now fuck off to bed you pissed up cunt.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Carnal Knowledge Has Never Been That Much Of A Mystery To Me...

I Am A Frequenter Of Chamelions In Darleston...

And I Find The Human Body To Be Both Dysfunctional And Boring So My Urge To Procreate Is Not The Top Of My Priorities...

Why You Bring Up Stuff Like That Is Your Hang Up Not Mine...!!!

noway noway noway
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:00 pm

In other words you cant get a bonner.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:13 pm

John Drake wrote:In other words you cant get a bonner.

Yes I Am Fully Capable Of That Stuff...

But I Just Find Human Flesh Distasteful...

It's Not Really My Thing...

Crevices And Bacteria Filled Mucous Membranes... No Thanks...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

everyone's got bacteria, it's only a matter of what order it's in
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 pm

K-Federino wrote:everyone's got bacteria, it's only a matter of what order it's in

That Might Be The Case...

But I Have No Interest In Peoples Bodily Secretions...!!!

cheese cheese cheese
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
K-Federino wrote:everyone's got bacteria, it's only a matter of what order it's in

That Might Be The Case...

But I Have No Interest In Peoples Bodily Secretions...!!!

cheese cheese cheese

mean while crown jewels & bemis seat daroike throne exchange blows in the lane amongst the used tampons not fit for the first use
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 pm

John Drake wrote:Dont worry billy it was sod. Would you like me to send you his email, ip and address he left behined?

My most humble apologises there Droike.
I'm very sorry for being wrong.Yes,it's the same style as Sods Sock-puppet C!ggy.Annoying and stupid and thinks it's funny.All he does now is fuck up threads.I would've laughed if it was done properly.

But you see JD,Julian Thomas/Sod has played this gay-card with me for years,I don't care,I had gay friends.They don't bother me.
What does shit me,is this fucking idiot persist with the same line for three years.Until I got his picture,then I knew why.Looks like my whiney,whingey gay mates.

Yeah,I'll have his details,set him up and let him get in touch with his feminine side...Fuck him,I'm a gaol wardens son...I know what goes on with feminine spikey punks like me.He'll thank me in a year from now.

Fire away mate.I'm here for his blood anyway.

And JD,very sorry for the wrongful accusation.

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm

OK sod,it was $2,000 before I was extorting you.
Now it's 5,000 pounds sterling,48 hours to Western Union it to me...or.I fuck you big.Sucked in.

thumbs down cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

What was the first thing I said and warned you about smug fucker,yeah you Sod?...I said,"I use the enemy,I use,Anarchy".I hate you...and I hate the police.What do you think?

LISA would be proud...by fuck she'd scratch your eyes out.

Droike's ray of sunshine forum - Page 2 Comeonsmugfucker

Droike's ray of sunshine forum - Page 2 Lisacatsosweet

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
John Drake wrote:A ray of sunshine just for you from that nice chap Droike

http://droike.freeforums.org

I tried to join your forum, but it doesn't accept registrations

I guess your dimmer than bum boy Billy the kid then.

Droike,shove your forum.I would'nt join someone who can't be trusted.

Look,you can steal the name,but not the style.

You're too thick to act like me,nor cool enough.And all you do is raise my profile you fool.

When I'm angry enough,I'll deal with you later,but really,this is self defeating and shows,you have homosexual desires for me.Like I saidf to Sod,wank it off old chap,I'm too high class for a fag like you.I like them dutch and well-hung,like Peace And Quiet/Dove of Destiny.

Not chav trash like you and Sod.Dutch have slightly better teeth than you both.And bathe more.I'm hot,you're this spndley little XXXXXXXX thing,not into you.Yes,I'm calling you a anorexic XXXXXXXXXX and proud to say it.

This post was mean't for Sod as it turns out.Says alot,how much he stews away,runs to another forum and acts like me.Same old tricks for years and makes it out like Droike did it.Eric and Ernie./There's another at Webanarchy.

Anyway,like I said,he's just mass-productuion,nothing new.Now how many of you are in Sods friendship circle.Acts brave here on his forum but whinges and bitches about me all the time?.

There you go.Have anyone of you heard me complain about Sod...No.I just said I'll destroy him and will not stop at any level to do so...

Now you know how and I don't hide it,unlike that snivelling shit.

Got my pass-port ready...I'm ready.

For Lisa....

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:
K-Federino wrote:

You're too thick to act like me,nor cool enough.And all you do is raise my profile you fool.

When I'm angry enough,I'll deal with you later,but really,this is self defeating and shows,you have homosexual desires for me.Like I saidf to Sod,wank it off old chap,I'm too high class for a fag like you.I like them dutch and well-hung,like Peace And Quiet/Dove of Destiny.

Not chav trash like you and Sod.Dutch have slightly better teeth than you both.And bathe more.I'm hot,you're this spndley little XXXXXXXX thing,not into you.Yes,I'm calling you a anorexic XXXXXXXXXX and proud to say it.

This post was mean't for Sod as it turns out.Says alot,how much he stews away,runs to another forum and acts like me.Same old tricks for years and makes it out like Droike did it.Eric and Ernie./There's another at Webanarchy.

Anyway,like I said,he's just mass-productuion,nothing new.Now how many of you are in Sods friendship circle.Acts brave here on his forum but whinges and bitches about me all the time?.

There you go.Have anyone of you heard me complain about Sod...No.I just said I'll destroy him and will not stop at any level to do so...

For Lisa....

Look Billy, While I Have Every Sympathy For People Suffering From Greif...

I Think It's Just The Way The Universe Works...

It Neither Cares For You Or Me...But Just Keeps Hurtling Towards It's Inevatable Oblivion...

Like It Or Not...Strap Yourself In And Enjoy The Ride...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:15 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:
K-Federino wrote:

For Lisa....

It Neither Cares For You Or Me...But Just Keeps Hurtling Towards It's Inevatable Oblivion...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Don't play meek and mild with me....48 hours and counting.This time,you're going to pay dearly.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Try me.
I've fucked over bigger and better than you....you got no idea,do you...47 hours and counting...Try me,come on.;

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:
K-Federino wrote:

For Lisa....

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Don't play meek and mild with me....48 hours and counting.This time,you're going to pay dearly.

If You Do Come To Blighty...

You Can Help Me Pilot This 50ft Boat From Bath To Alton Barnes...

If You Lost Your Anger Annakin, You Might Be A Nice Chap...!!!

And As It's Spring And The Sap Is Rising...I Could Do With A Wing Man...

You Could Be Robin To My Batman...

Dr Watson To My Holmes...

Rory To My Dr Who...

Cheetah To My Tarzan...etc...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Sodlike Forum Works Great As An Internet Concept...

But In Real Life It Works Even Better...

When I'm Not Morose And Comatose...

I'm The Life And Soul...

You Would Love Me Ma'an...

Things Happen Around Me...I'm Like Magick...

You Will Never Run Out Of Money Or Drugs...I Have Loads Of Schemes Going On...

My Nickname Was Mr Farenheight...

You Will Never Look Back...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

cheers cheers cheers
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:17 am

Think I am an Old Woman, LOL HA HA HA HA HA Took the Lillian sock puppert seriouslyh didn't you MadMan but no I am not going to join your craphouse and NO I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE A FORUM EITHER, I WILL DEAL WITH MY BLOGS INSTEAD AND FACE YOU IN SODLIKES.
Hey what happened to the Woo forum? cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:27 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Think I am an Old Woman, LOL HA HA HA HA HA Took the Lillian sock puppert seriouslyh didn't you MadMan but no I am not going to join your craphouse and NO I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE A FORUM EITHER, I WILL DEAL WITH MY BLOGS INSTEAD AND FACE YOU IN SODLIKES.
Hey what happened to the Woo forum? cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Lillian lol no it was a dead give away, you want to know why? Beacuse when you quoted it came up in your old ID you plonker. Besides that it was clear it was you by the style and how stupid the things you wrote were.

So you have shit out then lol. You asked me to do it so you can give me what for and now wont join lol. All piss and wind as ever Tiswas.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:33 am

The only reason I have shit out is that I refer being a member of Hagglers place and anyway you are just an Attention whore basically. I do not owe you any kind of explantion at all OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 am

You like Handbags place because you can say what you like about me and not have to face the music, thats because you are a shithouse coward.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:40 am

The reason I do not want to join your forum is because you are boring and my life does not revolve around you. You are just an miserable old hasbeen and if I were going to join your forum it will be from pity instead of want. God you are thick.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next