Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill

2 posters

Go down

I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill Empty I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill

Post  daddlepoms Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:44 pm

it will have goat stew in shot glasses, you drunk them by the shot & they have a piece of veggie & meat in each 3 oz glass. liquir made from not grapes but purple haze & various buds of the viccinity, there will be warm baths that are only wax & special mud baths that have certian coffee & cocao metabolites in em.

the key locks will be specially designed for a person's sexually riddims & underlying orgasmic body wavelengths.

The teles will be strung out the window projectoirs, that you use glasses for 3d & there is a mist shot up away from the resort that looks like a water pool thing from vegas but it's really used as the wall to project the tele off of
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill Empty Re: I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill

Post  MoMo Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 am

soundz great k-fed, book me 4 the Grand opening. thumbs up

These lovely ladies would like to apply as Showgirlz and Cocktail waitresses...........k?

I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill Burqa1
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill Empty Re: I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill

Post  daddlepoms Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:37 pm

these men will be the waiters

I'm opening a 5 star resort in aphganistan called the Gold Seal Tobacco & Triumph bar & grill Star-Wars-Characters-Made-Of%E2%80%93Plasticine12
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down