Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shofar Has Been Blown...And The Sixth Seal Opened...!!!

Go down

The Shofar Has Been Blown...And The Sixth Seal Opened...!!! Empty The Shofar Has Been Blown...And The Sixth Seal Opened...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:12 pm

The Shofar Has Been Blown...And The Sixth Seal Opened...!!! Horsemen

(Revelation 6:12-17).

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo,
there was a great earthquake;
and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair,
and the moon became as blood;
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
And said to the mountains and rocks,
Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
For that great day of his wrath is come;
and who shall be able to stand?"

The Shofar Has Been Blown...And The Sixth Seal Opened...!!! Shofar

the shofar was enhanced in its religious use because of the ban on playing musical instruments as a sign of mourning for the destruction of the temple.

Rev. 9:13-21.

"And the 'SIXTH ANGEL' sounded, and I heard a voice from the 'Four Horns' of the 'Golden Altar' which is before God, saying to the 'SIXTH ANGEL' which had the Trumpet,
Loose the 'Four Angels' which are bound in the great river Euphrates, and the 'Four Angels' were loosed,
which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand:
and I heard the number of them.
And thus I saw the horses in the Vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone:
and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions:
and out of their mouth issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them do hurt.
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these Plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils (demons),
and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood;
which neither can see, or hear, nor walk:
neither repented they of their murders,
nor of their sorceries,
nor of their fornication,
nor of their thefts.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down