Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this Picture remind you of someone?

4 posters

Go down

Does this Picture remind you of someone? Empty Does this Picture remind you of someone?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:53 am

Does this Picture remind you of someone? Father_Satan1

What I have noticed whilst going into a certain website was this image of art on what is the real image of Satan, but I will say in some ways it looks like none other than our favourite truthseeker MR DAVID ICKE. No Icke is no Satanist, but he should research on the subject and maybe discuss the True Teachings instead of the dirty mindcontrolling MP/ULTRA bull that is going on in the hidden arches of the elite. Anyway, this drawing will get the Y-Fronts of Gorilla199 in a twist as per usual but then do damning what, in fact more further publicity for David Icke, oh and there is nothing wrong with Father Zeus either OK Mr Gorilla199. Stop your anti-Greek vendetta because the Greeks have done A LOT FOR MANKIND, more than your Xtianity has done to humanity OK.
No this great work of art was done many years ago, but the image does look like Icke but anyway, it is understandable because this is the image of Lucifier who was the most intelligent, able, talented of all the ArchAngels. This reminds me of the real-life scenerio of which Icke is suffering from with the jealousies of his peers and the mockery of him by faceless internet bums who will NEVER say anything to his face. What I see and sense is that David Icke is going to be remembered like Alistar Crowley is in a hundred years time, but the difference is that Icke is going to be thought of in favourable terms. Sometimes I personally think that it is a secret jealous truthseeker which has been funding that latest Court Action against Icke just to make sure that he, not Icke gets the limelight instead. BASTARD!!!
A very paranoid person like Gorilla199 or someone else will say after looking at that very well known drawing is that David Icke is got the blessings of Lucifier, but if he has that bully for him OK!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Does this Picture remind you of someone? Empty Re: Does this Picture remind you of someone?

Post  John Drake Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:58 am

Another Tiswas fad lol

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Does this Picture remind you of someone? Empty Re: Does this Picture remind you of someone?

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:31 am

Well at least my fads are worthwhile not like you with consist of The Moon and Hagbardio! Are you homosexual or something towards him Droike!
Anyway, I have decide as I have been the ORIGINAL MEMBER HERE and always supported Damn'Sod!, this forum will be my blog type of place and anyway I AM THE LIFE AND SOUL OF SLP. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Occultism is not as bad as it is made out to be, and Mr David Icke has benefitted from this during his illustrious career. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:55 am

Yet another lie from Tiswas. You say you have always supported Damn'Sod when look what you did to try and stab him in the back on DIF.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t691-tiswas-does-sod-right-up-the-shit-pipe

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Does this Picture remind you of someone? Father_Satan1

What I have noticed whilst going into a certain website was this image of art on what is the real image of Satan, but I will say in some ways it looks like none other than our favourite truthseeker MR DAVID ICKE. No Icke is no Satanist, but he should research on the subject and maybe discuss the True Teachings instead of the dirty mindcontrolling MP/ULTRA bull that is going on in the hidden arches of the elite. Anyway, this drawing will get the Y-Fronts of Gorilla199 in a twist as per usual but then do damning what, in fact more further publicity for David Icke, oh and there is nothing wrong with Father Zeus either OK Mr Gorilla199. Stop your anti-Greek vendetta because the Greeks have done A LOT FOR MANKIND, more than your Xtianity has done to humanity OK.
No this great work of art was done many years ago, but the image does look like Icke but anyway, it is understandable because this is the image of Lucifier who was the most intelligent, able, talented of all the ArchAngels. This reminds me of the real-life scenerio of which Icke is suffering from with the jealousies of his peers and the mockery of him by faceless internet bums who will NEVER say anything to his face. What I see and sense is that David Icke is going to be remembered like Alistar Crowley is in a hundred years time, but the difference is that Icke is going to be thought of in favourable terms. Sometimes I personally think that it is a secret jealous truthseeker which has been funding that latest Court Action against Icke just to make sure that he, not Icke gets the limelight instead. BASTARD!!!
A very paranoid person like Gorilla199 or someone else will say after looking at that very well known drawing is that David Icke is got the blessings of Lucifier, but if he has that bully for him OK!!!

Why dont you just make a shrine and worship the beer swiller at home instead of on the internet?

People cant say anything to Icke because he doesnt show up for debates unless people are paying him to appear. I wonder why?
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 am

I worship David Icke because he is a worthy man and anyway he drinks ORANGE JUICE WITH THE ESSENSE OF KIA-ORA OK!!! He is someone who has more of a following than that childmolesting, racist, roleplaying, silver-spoon-in-his-mouth Alex Crowley and anyway, I will have to discuss him in more depth and detail.
I am a follower and believer of some Thiestic Satanism and I believe all would benefit. Anyway, I have a special book section in my home for this knowledge as well as David Icke stuff, so fuck off.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:48 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I worship David Icke because he is a worthy man and anyway he drinks ORANGE JUICE WITH THE ESSENSE OF KIA-ORA OK!!! He is someone who has more of a following than that childmolesting, racist, roleplaying, silver-spoon-in-his-mouth Alex Crowley and anyway, I will have to discuss him in more depth and detail.
I am a follower and believer of some Thiestic Satanism and I believe all would benefit. Anyway, I have a special book section in my home for this knowledge as well as David Icke stuff, so fuck off.

Fucking hilarious post

Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  OrenJellow Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 pm

I don’t mean to be a know it all but Greek mythology is awesome. This picture looks like a octopus monster with dragon wings. But it looks great. The concept it by far very unique.
OrenJellow
OrenJellow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down